Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


201 to 250 of 725 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi moves past Vassago and reaches out to grab the imp. It looks like Idruzi can move between them without entering their squares. If that provokes from either one, then it's fine. I think the imp at least might be too little for that.

Grapple Attempt: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok also moves past Vassago and hits him in a nonlethal way.

+2 cruel Admnt greataxe, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 14 - 4 = 16

damage: 1d12 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Idruzi grabs the little imp and Morok wacks him good with the flat of his axe, although it does not seem to hurt the little bugger as much as you would expect.

Hey! Let me go you oaf! OUCH!

At the sign of attacks, two piles of clunking junk animate and move to attack the closest of you and defend the mephit and imp from the invasion of their shop.

Blue on Natty slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 hits Natty FF

Green on Taman slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 miss
Green on Taman slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 hit

Vassago whips his tail around on Idruzi tail sting: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 - 2 = 11 for dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3 but misses while being held

Let him go!

Milani steps back and breathes fire on the party (Umberto, Taman, Morok)

fire: 1d8 ⇒ 6 DC13 reflex for half

Need fort saves from Taman, Natty
Need reflex saves from Umberto, Taman, Morok
Party goes, round-1 followed by round 2

== Round 1 ===
7-Natty(-7, disease? ), Umberto(fire?)
== Round 2 ===
20- Taman(-8, fire?, disease?)
15+ Idruzi(grappling), Morok(fire)

15- Junk (blue ) (green )
11- Vassago(grappled, -7NL), Millani(-42NL)

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
I mean, great. But what a waste.

Umberto keeps his feet his tankard in hand and slips his mace into his hand. He splashes the animated junk with the beer in his tankard and follows with a smash of his mace.

dirty trick to blind: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

mace: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Woof, poor rolls.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

rage

FORT- rage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
REF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Taman again strikes Millani.

+2 Large bastard sword - nonleathal: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 4 = 26

damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (5, 8) + 12 = 25

If Millani drops he will continue to hit Junk but leathal

+2 Large bastard sword - nonleathal: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 4 = 20

damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (4, 6) + 12 = 22

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

REFLEX: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Hp: 82/85

Morok continues to hit Vassago with flat side of his axe, full attack
+2 cruel Admnt greataxe: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 14 - 4 = 12
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

+2 cruel Admnt greataxe: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Can you handle the tin cans Morok? I'll take care of Vassago."

Grapple check to pin Vassago (+5 from starting with grapple): 1d20 + 10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 5 = 23

Assuming the pin attempt works, Idruzi will retrieve rope from his backpack, planning to tie up the imp.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty?

Umberto makes a spectacular flip to avoid some of the flames. Taman and Morok likewise avoid the brunt of the Mephits breath.

Umberto does not have much luck blinding or hitting the rusting pile of junk.

Taman has no problem knocking out the mephit and Milani crumples to the floor.

His backswing connects with the spinning pile of junk and breaks off chunks of metal.

Idruzi is able to pin the tiny imp without difficulty. Can he dig out rope with his one spare hand since he is also grappling?

While waiting on Natty, Morok you see Idruzi pin the imp. You can smack it or change actions if desired.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

== Round 1 ===
7-Natty(-7, disease? ), Umberto(-3)
== Round 2 ===
20- Taman(-11)
15+ Idruzi(grappling), Morok(-3)
15- Junk (blue ) (green )
11- Vassago(pinned, -7NL), Millani(uncon, -67NL)

Will delay Natty in the morning to proceed.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Seeing the imp pinned, he goes after a junk pile (green)

+2 cruel Admnt greataxe, bloodrage: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26
damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Morok hits with a solid crunch and more chunks of metal go flying from green junk.

Natty stands (delays) looking at his rusty wound to see if they are infected.

fort: 1d20 ⇒ 12 but fortunately it looks ok

The two junk-men step closer and full attack, slamming their fists

Blue on Nattyslam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 miss
Blue on Natty slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 miss

Green on Taman slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 hit
Green on Taman slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 miss

Let me go you overgrown flea-bags, by the infernal powers I will see you skewered. I have powerful friends!

escape: 1d20 ⇒ 11 but to no avail.

Milani is still out.

Party goes. This may be the last round as we need to keep moving...Taman fort save vs disease

== Round 2 ===
7-Natty(-7 ), Umberto(-3)
== Round 3 ===
20- Taman(-20, diseased?)
15+ Idruzi(grappling), Morok(-3)

15- Junk (blue ) (green -17)
11- Vassago(pinned, -7NL), Millani(uncon, -67NL)

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

rage

FORT- rage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Taman strikes the green Junk.

+2 Large bastard sword - power attack: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 - 2 = 30

damage: 2d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 12 + 6 = 21

+2 Large bastard sword - power attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19

damage: 2d8 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 12 + 6 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi continues to work on tying up Vassago.

Grapple to Tie Up (+5 from starting with grapple advantage): 1d20 + 10 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 5 = 28

The DC to escape the ropes should be 30 I believe.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto slips in next to Morok and splashes the junk pile in its eye holes.

Dirty Trick: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Then follows with a smash from his mace.

mace, off hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Round 2
Fort 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

As Natty was up close and personal with the imp before the fight broke out proper ...
Natty takes out his sap and tries to put the imps lights out, hitting the imp in the place where it hurts the most. Unfortunately his knowledge of an imp's anatomy seems to have eluded Natty as he over thinks his strike and misses.

Sap 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 non-lethal plus sneak attack if appropriate to grappled foe. 3d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5) = 10 non-lethal


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Oops - sorry Natty - slight adjustment to the map to account for the Imp position (pun not intended). At least you didn't get breathed on

Natty ignores the rust-disease and tries to hit the pinned Imp, and knocks him out. Idruzi does not even need to finish with his rope as the creature goes limp.

Taman slams his sword into the green junkie twice, breaking it into a myriad of gears and bolts.

Umberto successfully (blinds?) the blue junk-pile with his mug, but has no luck hurting the creature as his mace bounces off the hard metal skin (DR).

The blue junk golem staggers around blindedly and then you are able to destroy it the next round with little trouble.

2d100 ⇒ (53, 87) = 140

*** end combat *** we are a bit behind and this is all but over

You now have two unconscious, helpless creatures and two piles of junk. The contract is still on the large work table where Milani and Vassago left it.

A long wooden table featuring a variety of wares stands in the center of this room. Included are special inks, pens, and parchment; neatly laid rows of vials containing green and red liquids; as well as a variety of other knick-knacks. Tall shelves laden with bottled reagents stand along the walls and nearly scrape the twenty-foot ceiling. A set of stairs opposite the main entrance leads up to the floor above.

Upstairs you find a workshop where Vassago was hiding.

A comfortable brown couch, several chairs, and two tables furnish this quaint living area. Open doors on either side lead to bedchambers and a small study.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Yes, blind. Thank you.

Umberto refills his tankard with an orison and makes his way upstairs sipping on a hoppy brew. We should get out of here with Vassago as fast as possible. Assaulting people in their homes might be frowned upon and our time on this plane just got a limit.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Let's take Vassago and the contract and let's go!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Unless there are any objections to the plan of 2, then I will just need the next destination. Naga, Embassy, Qalkami or other?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"We need to bring Vassago to Qalkami."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"The longer the imp stays out of her hands, the more mischief it can try to cause. Let's bring him back to her now."

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok does not hide his frustration at the outcome, letting out stream of expletives in Orcish. He continues after a brief pause in Common: "They seem to be very nice people, so it is a shame to enforce injust contract. But fate decided otherwise and we are going drop Vassago to Qalkami. Then me ready to go to Soheila."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The trip back to Qalkami is uneventful and Vassago is unconscious, offering no resistance.

Reaching the estate, the Azer butler fetches Qalkami and she meets with you in the same sitting room.

Ah yes, Pathfinders. I see you have my property in your possession. A bit more bruised than I recall when I loaned him to Milani. I trust she did not give you any trouble once you reminded her the contract was overdue. Qalkami smiles with a hint of malice.

So have you finished all three tasks so soon? What of Soheila? Do you have her contract as well? If so, I am very much impressed, as I honestly did not think your collective negotiating skills would be up to the task.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"We haven't been to see Soheila yet. We retrieved Vassago and wanted to return him to you promptly. We've taken care of Carlin's stalker as well, but we should be off to see Soheila promptly."

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto wipes his mouth after a swig of ale, That is our next stop, m'lady. We will convince Soheila to accept the contract but we need flexibility on the terms if we are to complete the task. Where would you allow us to make adjustments?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty nods at Umberto's question.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

“Minor adjustments at most. But do whatever you need to do to make her want to sign it, of course. Flatter her and appeal to her vanity, or offer her your services to sweeten the deal. Zjarran authorities typically don’t approve of magical compulsion, but assuming nobody were the wiser, nobody would think it a crime. The important thing is that you come back with a signature.” Qalkami with frustration.

"Now unless you have any other questions, I am assuming you will make haste to secure this trade arrangement. If successful, return here and I will have one last task for you.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi is ready to go.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Let's go!"

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"Let's finish this off."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

You depart the estate of Qalkami once again, with plans to complete the last task on her list. Aquatic dwellings are fairly rare in Zjarra, and thus finding Soheila’s residence is not difficult.

This residence comprises a trio of interlocking brass domes, its front entrance flanked by a pair of decorative waterfalls that gush down the sides. Several skylights ring the top of the building, and the entire structure rises from the middle of a large pond crossed by a wooden bridge.

Reaching the front entrance you find a sturdy and ornate door decorated with water motifs.

Map updated.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi approaches the residence and knocks on the door. "We ask to speak with Soheila, please," he calls out in Ignan, switching to Taldane if that fails.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman waits to see what will happen.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

A large mouth appears on the door itself which responds in several languages to your knocking Visitors, we encourage you to wait for a few minutes as we prepare for your arrival.

DC 20 Perception:
Inside you can hear the sound of heavy pumps and sloshing water from inside

A small plate in the bronze door slides aside so that an ophidian eye peers out.

Greetings off-worlders. I am Yohai. Before I will take you to Soheila’s parlor, you must state your business.

The door opens and you see a large teal-scaled sea snake with the head of a woman.

The home’s interior is paneled in interlocking slabs of smoothed coral, much as one might decorate a room with wood paneling.


Tomb of Yarrix Maps

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

"Greetings Yohai. I am Idruzi Zarshai, and these are my companions: Taman Hornraven, Morok, Natty Grastik and Umberto Ricci, all of the Pathfinder Society. We have come today on the behalf of Qalkami in hopes of concluding the business arrangement she has been forming with Soheila."

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"What my friend Idruzi said. We would like to hear Soheila's opinion on the deal so we can decide what adjustments could be made in her favor."

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Taman just nods.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

”Ah very good. Please follow me. The chambers are currently drained so you air-breathers should be most comfortable. “

This room’s gently curving walls bear numerous small windows
that let in beams of light. Colorful cushions made of a strange
leathery material create comfortable seating arrangements,
and several beautiful paintings of underwater landscapes hang
in glass-covered alcoves on the walls. Curtains of kelp cover
passages to the east and west, and a heavy bronze door controls
passage to the south.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"Yeah, if they can be drained that quickly they can be filled that quickly." grumbles Natty under his breath as he searches through his backpack. "Were are those bits of paper I need." he says rather annoyed.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

You are led to Soheila’s parlor by Yohai, as she slithers ahead of you.

Thissss isss where Soheila entertains visitors such as yourselves. Because the room regularly floods and empties, everything here is waterproof and weighted.

Sitting within the center of the room is Soheila, another water naga and merchant of some import in Zjarra.

Greetingssss Pathfinderssss. I am Soheila, an agent and representative of a large conglomerate on the Plane of Water known as the Cerulean Wave. We are responsible for a large amount of the water imported into the city. Our work to bring pure and real water is essential. Unlike any magically conjured false water.... “a banal liquid not befitting a true sophisticate;” But I digressss. PLeassssee. Help yourselvesss.

Soheila is waiting and motions for your group to partake of any of the tasteful spread of uncooked seafood arrayed on tables around the chamber.

Yohai nods and backs out of the room to provide privacy.

Sssso, have brought Qalkami’sss latest propossssal? I am very interesssted to sseeee what she offers.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

If I'm remembering correctly, we've already modified the contract?

Idruzi hands Soheila the contract for her perusal. "Qalkami mentioned to us that negotiations had been ongoing, but she was vague about which provisions had been preventing an ultimate agreement."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

With the help of the emissary, you identified a clause, and could have crossed it out. But Soheila would still need to initial it to be legal and binding

She takes the contract and glances over it, it’s clear she only skims the contents.

After a moment, she disdainfully proclaims
"Tssssk Tsskkk. The payment rates are insulting to a merchant of my stature. They abssolutely mussst be increassssed by 15 percent.”

DC 15 Sense Motive:
you ascertains that the naga’s objection is based less on actual numbers and more on vanity and a desire to feel like she has “won” the negotiations

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"Hmm, it seems we may have to consult with Qalkami whether this is too much?" Morok looks at his companions

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

"Come now...the rates are hardly unfair to you, and Qalkami has relented on the exclusivity provision. These negotiations have gone on long enough, don't you think? This is a solid offer. I'm impressed that you could get terms this favorable to you."

In case it helps...
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Yes, Idruzi is right! Listen to him!"

diplomacy aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Forged Map | Rebels Map

She nods at Idruzi's comment only after Taman's assistance.

One pass!

Possssibly. But what assurancessss do I have she will honor thesssse provissssionsss?

Need 3 more skill checks from this list: Appraise, Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Knowledge (planes), or Profession (merchant). Make your arguments with your roll or pick another skill if you can make it relevant to the negotiations.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Aren't efreeti generally trustworthy beings? We have known her for some time and assure that you can trust her."

Kn. Planes (Idruzi aided by me) and appraise (Natty and Taman) have a good chance, if that fails then intimidate ok?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok . Also the same skill can be repeated but DC increases each time used, I forgot to mention.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"The primary characteristic the elemental planes share is a combined set of abundance and scarcity, each of their own resources. The wealth of both your planes depends upon cooperation. Surely you see that this deal will be in the interests of both of your homes as well as yourselves."

Aided Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 = 18 - guh. That's nasty. I'll use my Paizo reroll on this one.

Aided Knowledge (Planes) Reroll: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 + 4 = 28 - that's better

I'll suggest an Intimidate check along the lines of "Qalkami can always take her business elsewhere if you wish to drag your feet. Too bad." Idruzi isn't good at that skill, but I think some others are?

Intimidation Assist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Kn. Planes to aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Yes, wealth of your plane won't increase without a deal with Qalkami. Your opportunities on Zjarra are plentiful."

201 to 250 of 725 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.