Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


401 to 450 of 750 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"If you guys here didn't have so much emphasis on the words and papers, maybe we'd understand all these little quirks you keep going on about." Natty says with a sigh of disappointment.

Bluff aid another (1) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
Bluff aid another (2) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
Bluff aid another (3) 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Qalkami listens to the arguments and fabrications with surprising interest and delight.

Very well. I am not worried, and even find it amusing.

The efreet smiles and responds with cool reassurance.

Congratulations on a job well done. I was not certain what to expect at first, but I assure you I am very impressed by your body of work. So much so that once I have relocated to the City of Brass and I call in the last piece of what the Pathfinder Society owes me, I will be sure to request you all personally.

feel free to provide any comments back to her before departing to the Embassy.


Female Human Zamara

***

Upon returning to the Embassy, Yasmine is waiting for you.

Yes, finally back, Pathfinders? I hope all was successful with Qalkami? Are you ready to depart for your homeworld? Unfortunately, I had to smooth over a few transgressions with the local authorities involving their investigation of the magic shop mishap, but I believe they will be busy following some other leads for a short while. she winks.

As agreed in the last part of our arrangement with Kelesh, your return passage is included, if you will step this way please.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto scurries forward, And return we shall. Our work here is done and it's far too warm to stay any longer.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Thank you, Yasmine. If you could send Lord Basira our regards, it would be appreciated. Thank you for facilitating our stay in Zjarra."

"And apologies for the extra paperwork."

Did we succeed on those checks? They looked pretty bad...


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yes, with the assists etc. The DC at this tier is pretty low and you only needed 3 of 4. So you avoided the ire of Qalkami.

You arrive back at the Pathfinder Lodge and report to Venture-Captain Esmayl ibn Qaradi’s office. He sits behind his imposing desk.

”Ah yes! Excellent excellent. Welcome back agents. I hear all went as well as could have been expected. You may even be asked to return shortly. Take some time to unwind and I will schedule time with you soon.“

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi looks at his companions with a wide grin. "What do you say we find a watering hole here in Katheer?"

He heads out the door, ready for some revelry & looking forward to his next adventure.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto fills his tankard with a rich porter. Time to celebrate, brother!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Lead on. After I have wet my whistle, then I shall make my offering to Calistra. winks Natty.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"Wow, that was actually a fun trip even though me stressed bit too much. But yeah, its time to celebrate, we earned it!" Morok laughs heartily.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Let us drink and celebrate."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

===== Forged in Flame - Part 2 - Cleansed with Fire ========

After few days of celebrating your successful return from the Plane of Fire, you receive
a letter from Venture-Captain Esmayl ibn Qaradi via courier.

>>>Letter<<<

Assuming you accept, you travel to the Plane of Fire via the very same portal you used less than a week ago. You arrive in Zjarra where Yasmine greets you. Welcome again and so soon, Pathfinders. As time is of the essence, I have arranged your transport to the City of Brass via a cargo ship to depart immediately. she leads you to the ship and you are transported without issue, and barely time to think.

You would have time for knowledge rolls during the short journey. Kn:Local, Diplomacy or Kn:Planes (each regarding the City of Brass)

You arrive Galley Quarter of the City of Brass aboard a cargo ship from the nearby trade city of Zjarra. Upon disembarking, you meet an approximately octopus-shaped large fire creature that signals to you.I am Zohz in broken Common, I offer lead you to Qalkami Mishalq. Follow me?

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto has barely enough time to see to his home duties and make some purchases before getting beamed back to the Plane of Fire. I see they managed to get most of us back together to see Qalkami again. Hope she hasn't investigated our previous missions too closely. Umberto leans over to the newcomer, Umberto Ricci. Welcome to the paradise. What did you do to deserve this assignment? Umberto unhooks his trusty tankard from his belt and waves a hand over it to produce a cold, dry white wine and takes a sip.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

"Greetings Umberto and the rest of the team. I'm Dresden and this is my companion Murphy. Can't say as I've ever been to the plane of fire before so this should be interesting." Looking at my empty mug. "Uh, nice trick I have some oldlaw whiskey if we have a chance to relax and have a drink a little later."

Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 ⇒ 5 Maybe it is hot, I'm not even sure about that.

copied from my intro
Dresden is a melee hunter that likes to get up close to his enemy with his companion wolf Murphy and trip the enemy. They will generally try to get flanking positions to take advantage of Outflank and Tandem Trip to get the enemy on the ground. When we are not in combat, we are almost always adjacent to one another so we can use Paired Opportunists.

Murphy is generally the one to rush into battle first and get the far flanking position then I would move up/charge for the flank. I try to resolve Murphy's attacks and actions before mine.

When you see me use spoiler'd text to talk to Murphy, feel free to read along. I will generally include lots of silly stuff using Murph as my comic relief.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

An empty mug won't do. A half mug perhaps, to dull the edge. Ale? Umberto offers a casting to celebrate Cayden Cailean.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Hi Dresden! I am Taman! Nice to meet you!"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Handsome half-elf with dark brown hair arrives in time "Greetings fellow adventurers, I am Zaigan, humble servant of Sarenrae. My half-orc friend Morok had other business at the Blakros museum and asked if I wanted take the follow-up job."

Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 "Yeah, there's more than lava on fireworld, that I know."

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

"Have I ever been there?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Natty doubts he will have much more knowledge of the City of Brass than the rest of the crew, but sups a drink and as he scratches his head, before open his mouth. Hesitating he looks at the others and coughs, "Where is Morok, my brother..... Who will play bones as well as him amongst you. Oh well I suppose that makes this a serious mission huh!!"

"Well it's nice to know we still have CC's blessings to keep our lips wet and our shouts joyous. Even if we have to take a dog along with us,..... and his wolf." laughs Natty as he slaps Dresden on the back. "Don't take it bad, Natty hear has been the but of many humanoids jokes, somehow they don't seem to fully trust some of the wilder souls. But we can be friends and sup well. Gonna have to drink to keep cool in that City of Brass if you ask me...."

"Oooh another half breed, well met Zeigan, a friend of my brethren is a friend of mine, even a straight laced one. Take a drink with me! Let's hope Morok enjoys the stuffed exhibits in the museum." Natty sneezes into his tankard, looks quizzically inside the mug, before continuing to drink and raising his drink to all.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Ah, nothing like the smell of brimstone to bring back memories. And we're back in the service of Qalkami, no less. What wonders await us in the City of Brass?"

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

He lifts a mug to join the others in having a drink during their journey. "Anywhere you can raise a toast is home, right?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

kn:local/Gather - City of Brass Citizens DC 15:

Non-efreeti citizens of the City of Brass are permitted the most privileges, second only to those of the efreet. Creatures that are not immune to fire receive only grudging tolerance and limited access to the city.

kn:local/Gather - City of Brass Citizens DC 20:

Although the azers are far more populous on the Plane of Fire, the efreet are better known because of their oppressive empire and their enslavement of many of the plane’s inhabitants, including azers, elementals, magmins, and mephits. Efreeti nobles maintain opulent lifestyles, but as individuals fall out of favor, their wealth quickly evaporates. This is true of the Cinderfury family, which has recently sold two of its three large manors to pay off debts.

kn:local/Gather - City of Brass Citizens DC 25:

Without a special permit, outlanders are not permitted in the Inner Ward of the City of Brass. Those caught violating this rule are often stripped of their possessions and sold into slavery.

kn:local/Gather - City of Brass Citizens DC 30:

It’s rumored that there is a secretive cult of free azers named the Eye of the Red Worm, located somewhere in the Common Quarter, that worships a great fire worm said to possess ancient teleportation magic

---
kn:planes City of Brass/Plane of Fire DC 10:

The Plane of Fire is extraordinarily hot, and those who lack powerful defenses against fire quickly perish. Certain parts of the City of Brass are merely uncomfortably warm, and peddlers in the city sell protective tokens at gouging prices.

kn:planes City of Brass/Plane of Fire DC 15:

The City of Brass is a legendary trade metropolis that sits in a magically tempered brass basin in the roiling seas of fire in the Plane of Fire.

kn:planes City of Brass/Plane of Fire DC 20:

Many of the buildings in the City of Brass are made of a material called living brass. Living brass is made from the souls of mortals who’ve had their wishes twisted by the efreet, and it is used in buildings throughout the city.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Zohz is true to its word, and it cheerfully serves as an inarticulate tour guide along the way, regularly pointing out important
sites Hah! That one burns. So does that one! Hah!

This is the place.
You reach private dining area in a tavern and incense bar known as the Chromatic Dragon, a brass building with scaly, red-lacquered doors. The interior is thick with fragrant smoke that wafts among the tables, chairs, lavish couches, and booths that surround a well-furnished fire drake enclosure.

Zohz lazily salutes the proprietor before ambling to a back room, where Qalkami reclines on a divan beneath a picture of a red dragon triumphantly roaring atop the bodies of its black, blue, green, and white kin. She tosses a satchel of pungent herbs to Zohz, who immediately coils around it and rolls back to the common area to enjoy his now-smoldering payment.

Qalkami addresses you as if old acquaintances.

“Ah, outlanders, over here. Sit.” Qalkami Mishalq motions to a crimson couch made of reddish leather. “Welcome to the City of Brass, or as we efreet like to call it, Fommok Madinah. You may find this a less welcoming place than Zjarra, but I prefer to think it keeps out the riffraff. Now, we have the deal, the Society and I, to exchange services, and you owe me only one more. Centuries ago, three efreeti houses thwarted one of the largest shaitan invasions ever to attack the City of Brass. My family played an instrumental role. As time went on, however, betrayal, crime, and greed riddled our family’s affairs. Instead of helping us, the other two houses threw us to the flames, seized our assets, and dug up evidence to condemn us. Now one of these houses, the Cinderfurys, is teetering at the edge of oblivion, having tied its prestige too closely to the late grand sultan.”

Qalkami swirls a glass flute of golden liquid, chuckles to herself, and takes a sip.

“It would be politically damaging were I seen sabotaging my old enemy. Thankfully, I have a friend in the Society,” she remarks, eying each of her guests in turn, “which can reveal the Cinderfurys for the treacherous worms they are. All that’s necessary is ensuring that the right people find the right evidence in the right places at the right time. Your job involves getting that evidence to the right places. While you’re doing that, I’ll gather the right people at the right time to witness your handiwork. Simple enough.

“There are a few details and addenda, of course. First, the estate in question is Emberhearth, which keeps most of its security on-call and off-site. Unless you relish drowning in armed guards the moment you make a mistake, you’ll need to neutralize
them first. Second, the Cinderfurys maintain a pristine set of local records, and I would like you to secure any local security contracts you find in their library. Third, they keep an heirloom known as the Cinderfury gorget, which you should bring to me.

Finally, I have plans for the estate; do keep the destruction to a minimum. “Once we begin this operation, you’ll have perhaps four hours to complete everything—perhaps less if you dally or make too much noise. It should be more than enough time to infiltrate and escape Emberhearth. If you take any longer than that, I cannot guarantee your safety.”

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Qalkami's reputation always a consideration. This will become tiresome. Umberto takes another sip from his tankard. Thank you for the brief, Qalkami. You know us to be a group of efficient operators. We've brought along a few new faces that augment our capability. Let's start with Emberhearth. What can you tell us about the security staff?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 - Idruzi can relate to the rest of the group the information in the 25 Diplomacy and 20 Planes spoilers before we arrive

"You mentioned that most of the security is kept off-site. How does Emberhearth communicate with them? Do you have any ideas for how to neutralize them?"

"Also, I've heard that the Inner Ward is off-limits to outsiders like us. Is Emberhearth located there? Our preparations will be different if we need to take that into account."

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

"Let me see if I got this straight. You want us to
1. Neutralize the guards
2. Find some records in a library
3. Find something called a gorget. What is a gorget by the way?
And Bonus. Don't destroy the estate.
And all this within four hours?"

Feeling as I am so ill-equipped to be here, I'm wondering why on Golarion the Venture Captain sent me, of all people, on this mission.

*sigh* When do we start?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"I hope that we start right now! Haha!"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

"So I hope we manage to "neutralize" the guards on peaceful way. Did they steal this gorget from you?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

She responds to the last question of Zaigan's first.

“The gorget is a unique token of military merit and rank earned by the Cinderfurys’ ancient ancestors and disgraced by their descendants. I intend to see it returned to the sultana, not stolen by some enterprising vulture.”

Qalkami paces the room and passes out a set of incandescent orange, palm-sized disks, Here. These talismans serve as visas for nonnatives entering the Inner Ward and protect the wearer against the region’s ambient heat. I must stress that the tokens are quite expensive, so losing them would be very unfortunate. She

The efreeti nods to Dresden as she also supplies you with a metal case. This contains six pieces of incriminating evidence against the Cinderfurys.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Unless there are any other questions...I will advance to the next scene at the Cinderfury security complex.

She provides you directions to the complex, and Qalkami dismisses you with a slight wave of her hand. I wish you utmost success. I am sure you will not disappoint me.

***

Your group traverses the fabled City of Brass, receiving many sneers from the fire loving locals, despite your talismans (assuming all continue to wear them prominently).

Nestled between two towering spires of bricked brass and filigreed marble in the Common Quarter, the Cinderfury security complex is a squat building that pales in comparison to the other lavish buildings nearby.

Only the fiery mosaics etched into the façade of the building distinguish this structure amid the City of Brass’s splendor.

As you approach the complex (see map):

perception DC18+:
you can hear muffled shouts in Ignan from inside.

perception DC23+:
You overhear some of the details: a deep-voiced creature is reprimanding subordinates who were planning to run away, threatening them with painful punishments.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Umberto displays his talisman, lest he attract too much attention. He follows the group up to the Cinderfury complex. Quite the scene. He tugs on his mug, recently filled with a cold kolsch style beer.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

"I can hear muffled shouts in Ignan from inside." whispers Taman to others.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

"You heard something there? No idea what language it could be, should we sneak little closer so we hear what they are saying?"

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Actually, I also don't know what language it is!"

I am stupid!

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Idruzi knows Ignan but can't hear anything, apparently. And it looks like we're already plenty close. GM, if we can make new or easier Perception checks by getting closer (putting our ears to the door perhaps) I'd like to try that. Lacking other ideas, we could probably just knock on the door?

"Really? I can't hear anything."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

yes you can try again closer

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

"I don't hear anything either, must be this heat messing with my head."

Wolf:
Do you hear anything funny?


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 4/4
HP 49/51, AC 25/T 13/F 22, Init +3, Perc +6 (scent), Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3, CMB +7/20, Speed 50'
Active:
Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp, 60 minutes); Animal Aspect Bull (+2 Str)

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Wolf:
I hear someone being loud over there but I can barely hear them over my own panting. Damn it's hot in here. Can I get some nice cool water? Seriously, have you ever seen a wolf melt, it's not pretty. I think I need some cold water and a snack. Do you have any snacks on you right now?

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

Wolf:
Really all you can think about is food right now? Do you need me to cast that spell on you where you don't mind the heat or cold so much?


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 4/4
HP 49/51, AC 25/T 13/F 22, Init +3, Perc +6 (scent), Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3, CMB +7/20, Speed 50'
Active:
Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp, 60 minutes); Animal Aspect Bull (+2 Str)

Wolf:
YES! Get that stupid magic stick out and cast it on me before I die from the heat. And while you're getting it out, maybe grab a light snack out of the bag.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

Using a wand and casting a spell of Endure Elements on my Wolf while we walk so he'll shut up.

Wolf:
That should help with the heat, now stop whining. We're in a hurry here. We have to finish this set of tasks in 4 hours, then we can eat.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi attempts to listen at the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Idruzi's helmet must be too thick...or the howling wolf is drowning out the difference voices conversing in some strange language which the others thought they heard through the door to the complex.

Any other actions while the wolf is being wanded?

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto wipes his mouth with the back of a sleeve. Is this the place?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"So, shall we enter?" asks Taman ready to open the door.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Taman readies to open the door and sees that it does not appear to be locked.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Let's find out how this goes," Idruzi says.

Still hoping to avoid direct combat. We're to neutralize the guard post. I'm not sure how to accompish that from here, though, so in we go?

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman opens the door and enters with his sword in his hands.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 4/4
HP 49/51, AC 25/T 13/F 22, Init +3, Perc +6 (scent), Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3, CMB +7/20, Speed 50'
Active:
Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp, 60 minutes); Animal Aspect Bull (+2 Str)

Wolf:
Hey hey hey, why is that big one taking out his sword? Are we going to fight?

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 4/6; Spells: 1st 4/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:
Bull Aspect (+2 str)

Wolf:
I didn't think we were going to fight, but be ready just in case he gets us into one.

"Who voted for the Barbarian diplomacy tactic? Do we have someone more diplomatic than the sharp end of a sword?"

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto burps, Idruzi has the celebrity face and silken voice.

401 to 450 of 750 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.