Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 (Inactive)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


251 to 300 of 750 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

She coils up and stands tall, bristling at Idruzi then lets out a serpentine sigh.

Two passes

I will concede that point to you. Mutual benefit is one of the tenets our organizationsssss strive for. But I still seeee Qalkami getting the better end of the deal with more concessions on our part.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"What is it with all these words and contracts here, can't anyone do anything without some letter or other." Nayyty grumbles under his breath, "Is there anything we can do that might sweeten the deal for you?" Natty asks naively.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Yes, others would be pleased with this offer. Maybe we should ask them!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto shoulders in, the big meathead. its best you go along with our plan. The alternative is hardly palatable.

intimidate aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wait, wait. It is ok. There issss no reassson to bring in third partiesss at this time. she gets a bit flustered before covering her alarm.

three passes

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Reviewing the party skill sets, it looks like Intimidation vs a higher DC might be our best bet. We're out of called-out skills that any of us are good with at the lower DC. Should we have Morok lead it off? I think our second-best bet is probably Idruzi leading Diplomacy with a bunch of assist attempts. If anyone else sees a better plan, I'm happy to help with whatever we want to try.

"That hardly seems like a certain conclusion. You seem to be dragging out this process needlessly."

Intimidation Assist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Come on sign this, I don't have time all day!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

"ENOUGH OF THIS! We already removed one provision in your favor and contract is now as good as it can get. Should you back out now, there ain't snowball's chance in Hell of you doing business with Qalkami ever again!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

LOL - love it.

”Alright , alright you have made your casssssesss. I will ssssign thissss contract. “

She pens her signature to the document (don’t ask me how a naga does this)

”Very well. Your mistress drivesss a hard bargain. Pleassse accept this as a token of good will when you return to Qalkami “

She motions a magical pearl for your efforts.

Yohai renters the chamber

” If there is nothing else, I will show you out.“ you can sense some disappointment in her tone but she leads you to the doorway.

Anything else or return to Qalkami?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Let's get back to Qalkami and see what this fourth task of hers is," Idruzi says after accepting the pearl and leaving the premises.

Nagas dominate a slave and make them sign the document, of course 8).


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As you proceed back to the estate of Qalkami, you notice a bit of a commotion a few blocks away.

You overhear some passers by Yes, it was awful. Some thugs broke into the magic shop and beat poor Malini to near death. The authorities are searching for clues, but so far they have no leads. Just terrible.

***

You arrive back at Qalkami's Estate and are led into the waiting room as twice before. After a short wait, Qalkami appears with a smile.

Well?

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

It's done. Signed, sealed, and delivered. We should get on to whatever you have left as we have started to gather attention. Umberto keeps an eye out the window in case the pitchforks come out.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Please make yourselves comfortable in lounge. So you have the contract with the Naga? Excellent. She holds out her hand and inspects the document quickly where it is initialized.

I do not recall some of these concessions. But at least she signed it. I am sure we can make it work.

She paces around the room looking to each of you.

My sources in the city tell me there is some sort of investigation occurring into a certain magic shop. This is the type of attention I was hoping to avoid. Well, I am sure you will resolve the matter with the authorities, as they will trace it to you Pathfinders first.

She continues around the room, carefully considering her next words.

“It’s clear to me that you’re somewhat more competent than most off-worlders, so perhaps you’re game for a more challenging task. Basira Karama, another efreeti in town with noble roots, has been a thorn in my side for far too long. With the upheaval in the City of Brass, it’s finally become profitable to see him brought down a peg. He’s throwing a gala tomorrow night, which presents an excellent opportunity to strike.
I’ve managed to secure invitations to the gala for each of you. Your task is to ensure that this is the worst night of Basira’s life.”

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"We understand, Qalkami. If that is all, we have preparations to make," Idruzi says, eager to rid himself of the efreeti's presence. Best to be left to our own ideas about what is required, before this becomes any darker...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"We've been up to our ears in contracts so far, so when you say worst day of his life, what do you mean or should it be the last day of his life. I ask this because I'm not in the habit of putting the lights out, just as a favour to some friend." Horillo says rather awkwardly, before sniffing loudly as his nose runs again.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman waits for Qalkami answer.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"How do we accomplish this without wrong kind attention?" Morok wonders


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Qalkami response is reserved

” I will provide what I can but I must stress that
the less I know about the particulars before the gala, the
cleaner it is for everyone involved. Especially me. “

She flashes a wry grin and continues

” May I suggest you inquire with Carlin Nestor to see if he has any ideas for how
to sabotage the gala. He seems to have a special gift for this sort of thing. “

Qalkami adds to Morok and Taman

”I might also suggest you make use of Vassago to smuggle supplies into the
manor before the gala. He could smuggle up to 20 pounds of objects into
the manor where you can easily retrieve them. I will advance you a 500 gold stipend for supplies due to the lucrative water contract that has recently come into my possession.

Finally, Qalkami explains to Idruzi

”The invitations declare Brightcoal Estate a refuge for
cultured entertainment, reminding guests that Basira
guarantees their safety. So you know that means carrying heavy weapons into the event will not be tolerated...well, at least not if they are obvious and visible. “
she winks at Natty.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"We shall go speak with Carlin, then. If he can supply ideas for the event, we'll need his information before we do other planning."

After we speak with Carlin, we should also visit Yasmine Zamara. We might consider getting a disguise kit too: we've pulled a bit of heat from the local authorities.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Seeking out Nestor, he seems to be almost chipper.

” Thank you chaps. It has taken a load of worry not having that tin can constantly harassing me. Now I heard through my contacts you may need some expert advice. You came to the right place. Carlin Nestor to see if he has any ideas for how
to sabotage the gala. First off , I recommend poisoning the food at the gala. It will be spicy and easy to cover the taste. Nothing permanent mind you. I can identifies any one
other sabotage methods...you know, like disruption of the staff or entertainment. As you might not have thought of on your own. Stuff like that.“

Let me know if you have questions for him or want to seek Yasmine next for advice or the kits.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Vassago will help us after what happened?" asks Taman Qalkami.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"I've always enjoyed watching the humans run out when their bowels let loose. And with such a smell!!" he smirks the half-orc. "And then they mostly feel ill when their food seems to come alive as it burst open with bugs, particularly effective when that happens as the eat.o have that much fun!!!" He pulls a piece of meat from his teeth and swallows it.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

”I have Vassago’s contract, so he has no choice. But I suspect he will rather enjoy this. “ Qalkami replies frankly.

”Anything else? “

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman will find Vassago and he will explain to him what he needs to do.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"So do we choose now those supplies Vassago is going to provide us? I was thinking of slick grease on floor and smokebombs. Anything else?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

@Taman & Morok- Vassago will need a list of items, weapons, supplies - up to 20lbs, he can smuggle into the party. You can put that in here as a post to him, or list in the discussion thread

Vassago meets with you at Qalkami's direction.

Oh, you thugs again. Very well, what can I do for you? I need to know where to find it, where and when you want it delivered and of course, the list of items to be 'expedited' into the party.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Smart thinking Mörök! I agree with you. I think that is all."

"GM - Can we bring our weapons or do we need Vassago to do that?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Any discovery of weapons will be confiscated according to the invitation, smuggling, deception, bribes etc are possible ways around it.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Mörök, what if Vassago smuggles our weapons inside?"

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"That's fine. I assume we will keep our weapons in his bag until they are needed."

Some ideas to that list: alch. grease, plague powder, Marbles (APG p. 181), sneezing powder (p. 185), smokestick

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

GM: above, you said heavy weapons wouldn't be tolerated. What about things like daggers & such? Idruzi fights decently with a smaller weapon set. On the other hand, his rapier also doesn't take much of Vassago's weight capacity.

"Sounds like we have a plan. Hopefully we won't need these weapons, though. We're in enough trouble in this town as things stand already."

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"One dagger will be enough for me!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Vassago sighs.

They will probably let you wear armor and most magic items without concern. But those estate guards will likely prohibit you from bringing in any weapons, shields, poisons, offensive scrolls, and the like. Real party poopers if you ask me. Nothing like a good time bash in Inverness.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto looks at his trusty Tankard. This pairs best with mace, if we can get one in. Otherwise, I can smash with it.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Anything else or next destination (party, embassy, store, pub)?
I will still need the specific list of items 20# or less for Vassago and any weapons you will try to carry in on your own

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Not carrying any weapons but taking my tankard. I'll take a dagger also, though if we have space.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

I will give a dagger to Vassago

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Not carrying weapons. I'll give my dagger to Vassago and from aforementioned stipend I'm buying 2 smokesticks (1 lb), 2 marbles (4 lbs.), sneezing powder (2 lbs.) We need to ask Carlin about sabotage and we were also going to talk with Yasmine.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok, you already discussed ideas with Nestor (poison food etc), and now Vassago has a list of items (daggers, etc). Heading to Yasmine next

Upon meeting Yasmine at the embassy she shakes her head.

So first you ambush a local merchant and now you are planning on crashing Basira’s Party? Yasmine frowns.

“Well, this sort of thing is normal in efreeti politics, and Basira is not an especially upstanding individual. On the other hand, he is a close trade partner with our embassy, and I would consider it a personal favor if you found a way to avoid fulfilling this task. Perhaps if you speak with Basira, you can work out some kind of arrangement?”

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto mulls it over. That would be my preference. This underhanded dealing is not the way I like to handle things.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty shrugs, "And I was quite enjoying the deception, it's a question of not getting caught. Then again we have a few with more qualms than I, so perhaps Umberto is right."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"If you think we might be able to come to an agreement with Basira, I've had my fill of Qalkami's nonsense," Idruzi says.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"But what kind agreement we could possibly offer to Basira and same time fool Qalkami thinking that we completed her mission so she will agree to offer aid, which our Society needs?" Morok sounds confused


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Well that is an excellent question, but unfortunately, one I cannot possibly answer. I am certain that is why your team was selected by the Pathfinder Society due to your...unique diplomatic skills. I am sure you will figure out something.

SM DC10:
She still has a puzzled look as if she is convinced there was a mixup on the team assignments.

I wish you luck. I am still trying to determine the best approach to smooth over the incident at the Magic Shoppe. So please, try not to incite a riot.

Yasmine escorts you to the street and gives you directions to the estate.

You cannot miss it. Three blocks over, then straight to the end of Basalt Boulevard. Basira’s home is an imposing manor of four gigantic stories of marble and brass. Lush jungle plants fill much of the gated estate’s grounds.

***

You have a few hours before the party begins at 7 bells. Do you want to shop, perform any research, or go to the estate early?

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Umberto catches her look, Excuse me, but was someone else supposed to do this? Were others contracted?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Let's go to see Basira now. There's no reason to drag this out."

Stick my tongue out at Yasmine. We've been doing quite well at negotiations. Our only problem was with an overly stubborn imp and a magical contract we couldn't figure out.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman waits for others to go.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Oh, no. You are the agents listed on the note provided to me.

***

Upon traversing the city streets and finding the sprawling estate as Yasmine described, you see the place is bustling with activities.

A pair of flaming maroon serpentine guards bar the entry as you approach.

HALT! None shall enter without invitation or official party business with Lord Basira himself! Present your authorization for inspection or depart.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

On the way to party: "Seeing that she couldn't even get right folks for the job, me is done with this crap. That said wouldn't worry too much of this turning into a riot. Oh we are almost at the gate of that mansion, have the invitation ready will ya?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"We are here on a matter of official and urgent party business," Idruzi states as he presents the party's invitation to the guards.

251 to 300 of 750 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.