Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


301 to 350 of 743 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

” The party does not start for at least two more hours. “ the serpentine guards look over the invitation

”It shows you are special guests of Qalkami? We will take you to meet Lord Bastia. Follow me.“

You are led into the estate past the bustling party preparations and entertainment setting up for the evening.

Lord Basira eventually is reached by a household servant and he heads in your direction

” Ah yes, you must be Qalkami’s off world Pathfinders I have heard so much about. Welcome. But I am afraid you are too early. The event will not start until 7 bells.“

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty bows to Lord Bastia, as his wipes his sleeve across his nose. "Your honour." his head stays pointing at the floor as he waits for those with ability with words to continue.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Greetings, Lord Bastia. Since you are aware of who we are, you may already be aware that our organization is seeking the expertise of Qalkami in a matter of planar importance. To that end, we have been assisting her in several tasks about the city today," Idruzi says by way of introduction.

"The next task Qalkami gave us was to interfere with your party tonight: to embarrass you in front of your guests. I tell you this because we are aware of your connections with the Keleshite embassy here in Zjarra and we would prefer to avoid fulfilling this request of hers. If such could be done in a way that prevents her from knowing of our complicity in the matter, or alternately if you would be able to arrange for the assistance our Society is hoping to acquire from her, we would be interested in working with you to that end."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The towering Lord Basira (dang phone auto-correct) pauses, first with a look of shock then keen understanding.

Ah yes, yes. It all makes sense now. I should have suspected as much from Qalkima. As you can see around you, the Brightcoal Estate is in the middle of frantic preparations for tonight. I cannot halt the event. However...

Basira scratches his thick black beard.

I can perhaps, if you are willing, offer a compromise: if you do things that could pass as sabotage yet actually work to my advantage, then perhaps, I can make a show of fighting you but without lethal force, that should allow you to convince Qalkami that you tried, but I overcame your puny attempt.

He continues, caught up in his own brilliant plan.

If you sabotage the food by spiking it with recreational drugs for instance, and these are readily available in town, or perhaps modify the music by performing strange Material Plane music yourselves or hire someone to do so, and perhaps spread malicious rumors about my enemies - but not about me or my allies. This could work. Yes, I believe it could work and spare our relationship with your Embassay as well. If you are willing and capable of such feats.

He looks intently at each of you for a response.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"That sounds like a good plan. What do you think guys?"

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok's eyes fill with optimism "Yes sir, I am pleased we were able to find a solution."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"That sounds like a plan I can live with. Time is short, however: could you advise us on who your enemies might be that we should spread rumors about?"

Did we actually buy some of the materials that we were talking about giving to Vassago earlier or was that all planning-stage?

My current thought is that Natty is probably our best bet at spiking the food secretly. I doubt any of us are good at Perform, so hiring musicians would probably work best for that.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

purchases are in progress so you can place new orders. Vassago has the list of items to smuggle. Castor has contacts on poisonous items and could probably get the new items like drugs and or musicians in the two hours before the party.

”Most Excellent! Ah yes, I will have my staff provide you a detailed list of allies and enemies of significance. “

one of his Azer servant jots down a list of names for Idruzi

” If there is nothing else, just arrive with your invitation at the scheduled time and we will begin at that time with the other guests.“

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto breathes a sigh of relief and echoes Idruzi's sentiment. I also agree with this approach.

Umberto ponders how he will contribute, not being much of a liar himself.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty looks up from the floor, when all has been agreed with the honourable Lord. His look is one of disappointment that he won't get to see the guests running to cover their embarrassment. Then again seeing them float like clouds under the effect of some narcotic would be amusing to say the least. "I think I can manage that Idruzi, you know, dropping some flavour into the food." he says as he makes a coin appear from behind Idruzi's ear. "Did you drop it?" he laughs jovially. "I could even join the Lord's staff of cooks preparing the food. After all I am a professional you know. Specialising in fried foods of all kinds, particularly fish."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

With a nod, Basira dismisses you and the azer servants show you back out to the street.

The gala starts in two hours. Come back then. Good day!

***

You are able to track down Nestor for a few of the drugs (250gp) and alternative musicians(200gp) if desired.
The 500gp stipend from Qalkami will easily cover both.

How much do you want to tell him about the change in plans?

Hey, you guys again? Great. I was able to find the smoke sticks, marbles and sneezing powder you requested. No problem.
he hands over the supplies to Morok.

Child's play for one with my special talents.
Is that all?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

I vote for not telling Vassago anything. He would probably be happy to betray Qalkami to any extent his contract allows, but he doesn't like us either.

"We found some new supplies to include. Make sure you drop this off with Natty."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Dang! He would have enjoyed that immensely :)

Uh, yeah those should not be too hard to find. Pricey but readily available. Stay here and I will be back in a dozen clicks! Vassago returns with the drugs for Natty.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Looking at the entries on the list...some are associates and some out-right enemies of Basira. You may know a bit more about these key guests....

Alshost Inkir

Kn:Local/Planes DC16:
(salamander bard) acts as a headhunter for Basira. Tolerated for his ability to provide muscle.

Folcaryan

Kn:Local/Planes DC16:
(male couatl) oversees several charitable foundations in Zjarra, frequently causing him to clash with Basira over the efreeti’s heartless business practices.

Hsirmax

Kn:Local/Planes DC16:
(female magma dragon) a social provocateur who enjoys offending others’ taboos and delighting in their dismay. The main reason others tolerate her is because she has a profitable knack for sniffing out mineral wealth on the Plane of Fire.

Pahu

Kn:Local/Planes DC16:
(janni fighter) is a celebrated explorer and adventurer who has worked for Basira several times.

Urmoll

Kn:Local/Planes DC16:
(ooze elemental aristocrat), a mass of brownish sludge, is an eccentric elemental that developed an unquenchable curiosity for cuisine.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

I only have Know. Nature

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Not my knowledge skills either.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Alshost Inkir: Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Folcaryan: Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Hsirmax: Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Pahu: Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Urmoll: Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Yes! Me know some of them."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Alshost Inkir: Know(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Folcaryan: Know(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Hsirmax: Know(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Pahu: Know(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Urmoll: Know(Local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Between the two of use we have knowledge of all these guests.

"Funnily enough Morok, I've kind of heard a thing or two about them. Not saying they are friends or anything, but our paths have converged in a manner of speaking. Listen, you heard the one about Urmoi?" as Natty discusses each of his known members of the party with the rest of the pathfinder companions.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Wow you guys rolled well on those. I think we have all of them, but Idruzi will see how much he knows as well.

Planes (Alshost): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Planes (Folcaryan): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Planes (Hsirmax): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Planes (Pahu): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Planes (Urmoll): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

... I said "Wow you guys rolled well" and then get that... I think Idruzi is ready to go to the party! Is it the sort of thing that we should be wearing courtier's outfits & such?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

wow is right! Will get to the party later today after work


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Nestor returns with the 'goods's for Natty. That there is some top notch stuff. No lie! he says with a look of enthusiasm

Vassago admits he is ready to smuggle in the 20 pounds of equipment.

I scoped the place. The goods will be in a box in the corner next to the grand staircase. Let's do this!

***

Heading back to the Brightcoal Estate at the appropriate time, you see guests appearing and being greated by the red serpentine guards.

HALT! This is a limited event by invitations only. No weapons, wands, scrolls or other offensive items allowed by orders of Lord Basira.

The Jann Warrior opens his cloak and shows his belts are absent of any weapons.

Very good. Proceed Master Pahu. Enjoy your evening. NEXT.

They motion to your group(s) to approach.

Assuming nobody is trying to smuggle in scrolls, wands, weapons etc. If you are, let me know what and how you speak to the guards.

HALT! This is a limited event by invitations only. No weapons, wands, scrolls or other offensive items allowed by orders of Lord Basira.

The guard holds out his hand for the invitation(s)...

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto hands over an invitation and drinks from his tankard. Nothing to hide here, friend.

Not attempting to cross any contraband.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Fill free to search me!"

no weapons, wands, scrolls or other offensive items

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"No weapons with me"

nothing forbidden

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Here is my invitation," Idruzi says as he turns the document over.

Idruzi is not attempting to cross with any contraband either.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 taking in a dagger.

Natty shuffles up to the guard, he sneezes over the red dressed serpentine creature and opens his robe. He removes the dagger from its sheath in one movement as he opens the robe, hiding it in the sleeve, reversing the operation as he closes the robe. "Oh sorry, I gets the sneezes when I gets in posh company. But hey, see I aint got nothing here, where me dagger should be. Nice sheath though isn´t it." He takes a cloth from his pocket and blows his nose loudly.

if discovered:

"Oh I forgot about that one, I just uses it for peeling fruit to eat. You know fruit is good to stop the sneezes."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fine. Please proceed guests of Lord Basira and emissaries of Qalkami. NEXT! the serpentine guard hands you back your papers.

You notice the place is much illuminated than before. With many distinguished guests already arrived and more entering behind you.

Plush red carpets rest atop gleaming marble floors in this palatial hall, which has been set with a variety of elegant couches and beautiful tables holding mountains of food and a dizzying assortment of drinks. Servants in ornate shackles pass out appetizers and drinks while a band plays in one corner.

Map updated

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Excellent. Let's get to work," Idruzi says to his comrades.

I'm relying on Natty for the drugs and the musicians for the music, although it's possible we might be able to try to assist some of those checks. What do we need to do to start spreading our rumors?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Nayy whispers, "You know Idruzi, if you and the guys could cause a little disturbance when I get near Folcaryan, Hsirmax and Urmoll, it may well amuse Basira. Not only that I will take the opportunity to drop some exciting additions to their drinks or food." He smiles at the cleric, before continuing, "You might like to help Folcaryan, it seems his work in generous although it goes against Basira's interests. Just make sure Basira sees the couatl embarrassed or in pain from my work." He nods as he starts his strange way of mingling with the crowds once he has heard Idruzi's reply.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman waits for fight to start.


Forged Map | Rebels Map
Idruzi Zarshai wrote:


...it's possible we might be able to try to assist some of those checks. What do we need to do to start spreading our rumors?

See the discussion thread for details on checks for rumors, band etc. It may have scrolled up with the posts about gameday...

rumors:

Rumors: The PCs can foster slanderous rumors amongst the gala’s guests, either about Basira or about other guests, to foment chaos. A successful Bluff, Knowledge (local), or harder Diplomacy check allows a PC to spread sufficient rumors to cause an incident. For each of the following languages that the PC can speak, she gains a cumulative +2 bonus on the check: Auran, Draconic, Ignan, Infernal, Kelish, and Terran.

Basira stops his conversation with a dragon atop the stairs to call down.

Ah yes! Welcome my esteemed guests! Make yourselves comfortable. The night is young and the banquet is ready!

You are urged forward as a large, brightly colored winged serpent enters behind you as a guest.

Natty mingling with the crowd picks up on some of the previously identified guests (see map tags). The box is also spotted near the stairs on the dining room side.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto pours himself an ale and surreptitiously listens in on various conversations, looking for an opportunity to have our team influence it.

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

It's gonna be a long night.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok tires to mingle with guests and listen rumors Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
nothing much interesting so far

I'm gonna find out Folcaryan and try to convince him that Basira and Hsirmax are trying to complicate his charity work for profit. "Yes, it has to be true. Me know this because I listened him speaking with Hsirmax how he needs dragon's expertise in dirty work. And you know that he wants to see you fail." bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Suddenly, Taman decides to take action.

He came over to Hsirmax. "Sorry, Not that concerns me but I have just heard from other guests laughing at your abilities for sniffing out mineral wealth on the Plane of Fire. They say that you are completely incompetent."

bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Ok with those two bluffs, we are quickly into operation 'the gig is up'

Hsirmax hisses at the accusations. HSSSSSSS! Basssirrra! What kind of ssssllander are you allowing here! I will not tolerate it.

The dragon takes flight and an azer calls to Basira.

Lord Basira, these two were insulting your guest!

Basira stands to his full height and bellows.

WHAT IS THIS? Insulting my guests in my own estate? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!??!!

He holds out his hand to the Azer.

Quickly, my sword! I will teach these two offworlders a lesson!

The azer snaps his fingers and another staffer fetches the large blade. The band stops playing and guests cry out and move away from the stairs and party.

We are not in initiative yet, so there is a chance for commentary etc if any others want to speak or do anything. Right now, I believe everyone is unarmed (including the guests). Basira will have his blade in 2 rounds. The staff and other guests were not privy to your prior arrangement with Basira. All back away, retreat from the conflict.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto's eyebrows shoot up as we have drawn the ire of some key guests. Well, I guess it's working. Umberto steps over looks for the closest object he can wield as a weapon to compliment his tankard: a candlestick or a fork or something.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty takes a drink and upon noticing the shackles starts a conversation with the servant. "What you mean his Lordship keeps you as prisoners here unable to be free. Now that ain't right, I mean you deserve more than that. Look I can help, perhaps I can make it easier for you to walk around, you know without those hindrances. Is there somewhere on your route to the kitchen, that might provide a bit of quiet, out of sight. If I help you and your friends perhaps you might help us."

As the distraction grows, Natty slips into the shadows and starts to remove help some of the slaves from their shackles.

Stealth 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Disable Device 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok rushes to the box to get his dagger and marbles. A fight is gonna begin and Natty has work to do. I need to cover him."

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Seeing what Mörök does, Taman will do the same to get his dagger.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty tries to blend into the shadows.

The rushing around by others will trigger initiative.

init:

Initiative:
Initiative (Idruzi): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Initiative (Morok): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Initiative (Natty): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Initiative (Taman): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Initiative (Umberto): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative (Basira): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

My sword! My sword! I will teach them! Basira shouts as he looks to his servants.

Bold are up...

=== Round 1 ====
20- Natty(), Taman()
13- Basira()
12- Morok(), Umberto(), Idruzi()

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

I'm back! ... although it doesn't look like I have anything to do yet. Were we able to retrieve our light weapons before intiative, or has that not happened yet?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Has not yet happened - moving towards the box (or anywhere) is what triggered initiative. Basira called for his sword. Assume you are where you are on the map at the start of the round.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

What are the chances for picking up an improvised weapon from a table or the surroundings?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Oh sorry, yes, improvised silverware or serving utensils are within reach of the dining table. To make a club or something, you'd have to break a rail or furniture - but not overly difficult. Something like a large vase or statue to be used in 2 hands is also possible I suppose. Depending on the item, I would have to research it.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Looking for any low effort light weapon.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman moves to the box and take his dagger.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Ready an attack to hit nonlethally, if enemies come near +1 cold iron dagger: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 13 - 4 = 26
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Morok and Taman are able to recover their weapons near the stairs. At the top of the stairs, Basira speaks some arcane words and begins to grow in size. His azer servant hands him his falchion.

Natty unshackles a couple slaves on the ground floor.

Umberto spots either an improvised dagger (carving knife) or improvised club (candlestick) on the dining room table and moves there.

WHERE ARE THEY? I WILL TEACH THEM RESPECT! Basira calls down as he takes his weapon in hand.

=== Round 1 ====
13- Basira(growing...)
12- Morok(readied), Umberto(), Idruzi()
=== Round 2 ====
20- Natty(), Taman()

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman moves closer to Basira and tries to stab him.

rage

dagger -nonlethal: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 4 = 10

dagger: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

301 to 350 of 743 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.