Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


501 to 550 of 611 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

"The angle of the ground slope doesn't look like we will need any ropes, but we will be pretty exposed on that ascent. I wish we had more time and could approach after dark ... if there is a dark time in a plane of fire ... or is it always lit up by the fires?" Dresden seems lost in thought.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty looks to finds some shadows that can hide his approach and gain entry into the building through the double doors on the terrace. "Glad we have tried to free those guys, never did like the idea of slaves. Now about those doors, you guys stay back and let me take a peek. Don't want to arouse any sleepers with the sounds of your heavy clogs."

Natty climbs onto the terrace and gives the door the once over, before attempting to open the door, providing everything seems safe enough to continue. Opening th door just a small way to peek inside, before beckoning the rest if the crew if all seems clear.

Stealth take a 10 if I can 10 + 13 = 23
Climb 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
2nd attempt Climb 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Perception to look for traps take 10 if possible 10 + 18 = 28 +13 for normal perception +2 trait scavenger +3 class trap finding.
Disable trap take a 10 if poss, 10 + 16 = 26


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty has no problem navigating his way to the terrace. Spending a quick moment to check the doors, he easily notices a magical trap on the doors....within the locks.

Natty:
You think you have been able to disable the trap with your take-10. The doors are still locked and the trap seems connected to the locks. Take-10 will not get the locks

The others wait below as the rogue does his thing...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty looks down at his friends, winking he whispers loudly to the wind and them "Got a little problem, if it don't go well, can you post a nice obituary on the Society rolls." With a big grin he get back to the door.

Disable Device 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

Reflex save (if that's what he needs) ... 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty:
You are unable to pick the lock. Nothing happens otherwise....as far as you know. :)

Natty appears to be working with the doors on the patio.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi Spells Prepared:
4th--Air Walk, Dimension Door (d)
3rd--Communal Resist Energy, Fly (d), Invisibility Purge, Prayer
2nd--Align Weapon, Bull's Strength (d), Grace, Lesser Restoration, Resist Energy
1st--Bless, Enlarge Person (d), Divine Favor, Liberating Command, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith
Orisons--Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize

Idruzi waits below, content to wait while Natty works.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Despite the difficulty Natty tries again....He returns to the ledge looks down and heavily whispers, Its being a bit tricky up here, just give me a minute and I'll be with you. If anyone wants to give me a hand...

Disable Device 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty tries again, with pretty much the same result with the locks as he whispers down the hill to the rest.

It seems the locks are tougher than you expected. Feel free to make a few rolls per post...if you feel lucky...well do ya?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Are there any other actions while waiting on Natty?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi tries to stay out of sight from the building and quiet. I'm assuming that casting Guidance or the like would be loud enough to risk discovery by guards inside.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

The punk feels lucky ... but hell he isn't!

Disable Device 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25
Disable Device 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Disable Device 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Natty mutters under his breath, this is certainly the hardest lock he'd come across, the curses get louder until a sour looking Natty come to the edge and climbs down from balcony, "That lock is jammed shut, the door just won't budge. Might as well make our way round to the front now, might be a lucky door that one."

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

"Well at least we tried the subtle approach, I guess now we might make a ruckus. Plus I wasn't looking forward to going up that hill all exposed and everything."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty tries as he might but cannot quite break the lock free with his efforts.

gm:

1d20 ⇒ 17
1d20 ⇒ 12

So I heard go around front or maybe break down/in the door. Anything else to try? I need any sort of consensus.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Let's go front

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"Agreed. If the locks on this place are too strong, we'll have to start trying more directly."

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

I was going break through the back door as first option.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

"Not that I'm good with the pretty words, but I try to do my part, but maybe we could try going in the front and see if the servants that answer the door would be "helpful" to our cause. As a team we are pretty persuasive."

Voting front door


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The group waves Natty down as they motion to head to the front door as Zaigan was eyeing the back door frame.

Encouraging the honor-bound halfling around to the stone stairs and entryway, you reach the massive double front doors. There does not appear to be any guards posted outside, unlike Basira's estate.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto sticks close to his brother in religion, Idruzi. He keeps a tight grip on his tankard and checks the mace on his belt.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Shall we knock or will you Natty try to unlock if it is locked?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sorry for no post last night. We had our family Christmas party last night. Will wait for Natty and others then move us forward tomorrow

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Zaigan loads his crossbow and speaks to Taman "Maybe you should knock first, just to see their reaction to us showing up. I'll be right behind you ready if they're hostile."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty ambles up to the front door, though rather sheepishly he check for traps that might alarm or injure. Perception (traps) 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

Smiling back at the rest of the party, he nods "No traps here." he waits for someone to knock to gain admittance.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

I'm OK with knocking, but I don't expect a Bluff to gain entrance to work with our current party. Could we do a Diplomacy just to ask to come inside? My backup plan is to just push our way in as soon as the door opens, but that's starting combat immediately.

Idruzi knocks on the door.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman puts his hand on his sword.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

After a moment of knocking, the massive door opens and a towering efreet opens with a scowl.

I am Ewari. What business do you have disturbing the estate of Lord Xojject Cinderfury? Lord Cinderfury does not entertain guests without an appointment, and I have no appointments for mortal slaves such as yourselves. Speak or depart.

Behind, you see two immense staircases sweep up each side of this entry hall, joining at a second floor twenty feet above. A well-furnished room extends to the north, and small doors lead to both the east and west.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

Keeping my mouth shut as I lack the skills to interact with this one. But ready should a fight break out and really expecting a fight and for this not to go smoothly.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 57/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty grunts to himself and nudges Idruzi in the ribs.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Sorry for the delay. I'm...not sure what I can do here, really. Even if I make a fancy Diplomacy check, I'd think the efreet should be getting a Sense Motive, and we're...really kind of bad at Bluff.

In case the GM allows it, though, Idruzi tries to improve the attitude of the efreet and tries to get it to let them inside.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Idruzi tries to impress the efreet with diplomatic pleas, but she is not impressed, and still seems openly skepical of the party.

Your business with the Cinderfury Family is tentuous at best. Few claims impress me coming from mortals, and I see no need to bother Xojject. Get lost. she appears ready to close the door as she glares at you with one hand on the door and the other on the pommel at her belt.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman tries to stop the door and pulls out his sword.

"You will let us in!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

And so it begins...

Her eyes flare as Taman speaks threateningly and draws his sword.

NEVER!

init:

Initiative:
Initiative (Dresden): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Initiative (Idruzi): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Initiative (Natty): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Initiative (Taman): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Initiative (Umberto): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Initiative (Zaigan): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Initiative (Ewari): 1d20 ⇒ 8

Combat ensues.

Taman's drawing of steel triggers initiative.
This assumes everyone else (her included) had weapons in sheaths
(or hidden) during the diplomatic attempt.
Only one door is open and map starts as shown.

=== Round 1 ====
(19) Dresden(), Wolf(), Zaigan()
(15) Ewari(),
(13) Natty(),Taman(),Idruzi(),Umberto)

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Hey, at least we're kinda good at this. Umberto would have trusty tankard in hand as always :)

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

+1 light crossbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
With lightning speed, Zaigan pulls out another bolt and loads it. Rapid reload

+1 light crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
confirms?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 probably not
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

I move in while drawing my sword and position myself for an attack. Swift action activating my animal focus (bull). Getting in one swing.

Attack Details:

Using +1 adamantine longsword (19-20/x2)

Attack (+ Bull Aspect)
melee (longsword): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13 damage (S): 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13

Wolf:
Go flank that thing and see if we can trip it up.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 4/4
HP 49/51, AC 25/T 13/F 22, Init +3, Perc +6 (scent), Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3, CMB +7/20, Speed 50'
Active:
Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp, 60 minutes); Animal Aspect Bull (+2 Str)

Wolf:
Finally something to do, I've been bored out of my mind here.

Murphy runs around the thing to get in flanking position and bites.
melee (bite): 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 4 = 29 Damage (B/P/S): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
If hits, tandem Trip attempt, roll twice take the better of the two
Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 = 20
Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 4 = 28


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The red genie watches as Dresden and the Wolf enter the open door. As they move into position, she takes a swing with her clawed fists at each.

I said stay OUT!!!!

AOO on Dresden slams: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20 for slam,fire: 1d8 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 6 + (6) = 13 miss

Wolf runs into the room...

AOO Wolf slams: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 for slam,fire: 1d8 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + (1) = 13 miss

She cries out in frustration as they move just fast enough to avoid her.

Then the Wolf bite, hits but burns its mouth fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Sadly, it is not able to haul down the hovering large red woman.

Zaigan fires his crossbow into the melee and cover, trying to hit. The first bolt bounces off the brass door.

The second hits, but not the vital spot he aimed.

Get out of here vandals! Thieves! She cries.

She hovers back and up 5' (now flying 5' off the ground)

And get your mutt out of my hallway!

She instantly fires off three rays of fire.

quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5, 3) = 15 hits
quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 6, 2) = 13 hits
quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 1) = 11 hits

And drawing her blade with a move, she swings at Dresden.

mwk falchion: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35 for dmg,fire: 2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 1) + 9 + (3) = 18
confirm?: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21 for dmg: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 9 = 14 not

Party is up...check my math and let me know if I missed anything on your sheets. Dresden, I factored in fire resist/5 for you, but not wolf?

=== Round 1 ====
Natty(),Taman(),Idruzi(),Umberto)
=== Round 2 ====
Dresden(-15), Wolf(-41), Zaigan()
Ewari the Efreet (-11 , flying 5')

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto pinches his eyes when the kerfuffle is initiated. He shoots them open and stomps forward, dropping the mace from his belt to his hand, turning to face the genie. As he swings his mace, he channels the luck of Cayden Cailean to frost his mace.

Swift Sacred Weapon to add Frost
light mace +1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
damage, frost: 1d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (4) = 12

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Taman steps into the room and starts attacking with his sword. 5ft step

rage round 1 - rage power- Beast Totem +2 AC ( AC 21)

+1 large bastard sword: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
damage: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (5, 7) + 11 = 23

+1 large bastard sword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (5, 6) + 11 = 22

crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
damage: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (8, 1) + 11 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Taman steps forward and swings up at the flying outsider with a powerful blow, causing considerable damage. (confirms, hits)

Uhhhhhg! she cries in severe pain.

fire: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 his hands are burnt in the exchange

Umberto follows Dresden into the room, drawing an attack from the woman.

Aoo Umberto mwk falchion: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32 for dmg,fire: 2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 9 + (1) = 19 hits!

The warpriest takes a vicious blow and tries to slash up with his own frosty mug mace but does not connect.

=== Round 1 ====
Taman(-4),Umberto(-20),Natty(),Idruzi()
=== Round 2 ====
Dresden(-15), Wolf(-41), Zaigan()
Ewari the Efreet (-75 , flying 5')

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 4/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 3/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi looks alarmed as the party's injuries swiftly mount, but decides that aggression would help here more than attempting to keep up with the efreet's attacks. He moves underneath the large creature and attempts to stab upwards at her.

Swift action to use Channeling Force for +4 force damage, free action to use Ferocious Strike for +3 damage. No flanking available, sadly.
Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 + 3 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

drops his crossbow to ground and draws scimitar while moving towards the red lady.

+1 Scimitar: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 = 16 includes flank bonus from Idruzi
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Idruzi rushes under the flying efreet and staps upward but is not quite able to find a hole in her defenses.

Zagain likewise has problems as he almos has to jump just to reach her.

=== Round 1 ====
Taman(),Umberto(-20),Idruzi()
=== Round 2 ====
Zaigan() Natty(), Dresden(-15), Wolf(-39)
Ewari the Efreet (-75 , flying 5')

Also, it was brought to my attention that the efreet 'heat' does not burn anyone attacking, just when grappling or the efreet attacks. Different from 'burn'.
Fortunately, there were only a couple places where hits occurred, and I have adjusted the damage totals above
(+4 back on Taman, and +2 on Wolf).
Sorry about that gaff. Thanks!

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Natty, Dresden, Wolf


Forged Map | Rebels Map

I will move us forward by tomorrow night if we do not hear from them


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Natty and Dresden wait for a chance to move (delayed)

Ewari takes her chance to fly up another 5' as she singles out Taman and Idruzi as the most threatening to her.

From her 10' altitude, she unleashes a trio of burning flames.

On Taman...
quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 2) = 15
quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 4) = 17
quick scorching ray: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 for fire: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 6, 1) = 14

DEPART NOW! she commands.

Then she slashes downward at Taman with her mighty curved blade.

On Taman...
mwk falchion: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26 for dmg,fire: 2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 + (5) = 23

And her backswing nearly decapitating the priest, as she slashes at Idruzi again with the burning curved blade.

On Idruzi
mwk falchion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 for dmg,fire: 2d6 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 + (3) = 16
confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 for dmg,fire: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 = 14

=== Round 2 ====
Natty(), Dresden(-15), Wolf(-39)
Taman(-69),Umberto(-20),Idruzi(-30)
=== Round 3 ====
Zaigan()
Ewari the Efreet (-75 , flying 10')

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

As the efreet flies out of Umberto's reach, he steps back and conjures a spiritual heavy mace to strike out at the flying enemy.

spiritual mace: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 21, T 12, FF 20 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 18/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Guys, I can't reach him and if I move I will probably die. Do something!"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-elf Paladin 7 (Divine defender) / Field agent 1 hp 60/60 | AC 22/t13/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 11 | Init +3 Perception +12, +2 on per to avoid surprise and det. invisible, detect evil | spd 30 ft | Aura of Courage, Divine Health

Zaigan puts the scimitar back to the scabbard and moves to pick up his crossbow.

Sovereign Court

Resources:
Animal Focus: 5/6; Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/4
HP44/45, AC 22/T 10/F 22, Init +0, Perc +11 (See in Darkness), Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +4, CMB +9/19, Speed 30
Active:

Wolf:
Stop attacking that thing and come here. We're taking too much damage from that fire.

I call Murphy over to me as I 5' step out of melee range of the big guy and cast a spell on Murphy when she moves next to me.

Casting Protection from Energy (fire, 72hp) on Murphy.

501 to 550 of 611 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.