GM Worg's Tears at Bitter Manor

Game Master Kyle "Worg" H

Maps/Slides/Handouts | Chronicles


901 to 950 of 1,069 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

acrobatics with derring-do: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 14 + (2) = 28

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

If that works, Mivvy will delay her attack until Urzaia moves up to a flanking position.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Mivvy makes swift effort and catches the were-rat offguard! She manages to leap behind him by bounding over the wall in a climb-step fashion!

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Yay!

Mivvy smirks at the wererat, "Do keep up."

Then she strikes.
attack with silver weapon bless, PS and flanking: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
damage silver with PS: 1d6 + 4 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 5 + 4 = 16

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Becasue I should have intimdated: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia approaches the rat and reaches out to grab him

Grapple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Round 2: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Party Buffs: Bless (3 Minutes Used)
Active Penalties: None
Fen Vion(-0,Fine)
Mivvy Hetherington(-10,Fine)
Rondolpho Keene(-8,Fine)
Father Urzaia Conflict(-0,Fine)
Rat Creature(-20,Intimidated)
Prakriti(-0,Fine)
Kasumi the Vexatious(-1,Fine)

GM Screen:

Will Save DC15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Acrobatics VS Urzaia: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

The Wererat manages to see past Kasumi's illusion, but gets intimidated by Fen! He squeezes past Urzaia and makes a break for it! He heads up a ways into the hallway and opens another doorway!

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Round 2 & 3: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Party Buffs: Bless (3 Minutes Used)
Active Penalties: None
Fen Vion(-0,Fine)
Mivvy Hetherington(-10,Fine)
Rondolpho Keene(-8,Fine)
Father Urzaia Conflict(-0,Fine)

Rat Creature(-20,Intimidated)
Prakriti(-0,Fine)
Kasumi the Vexatious(-1,Fine)

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia chases down the rat and tries to take his legs out, but can't control his swing.

War Mind on AC

Trip: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi tosses a Daze at it.

DC18 Will save, still doesn't affect anyone over 4HD.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

"Where is he going?" Fen moves 30' to the west trying to follow the sounds of battle

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy vaults past the wererat once more and makes another strike.
attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene follows the group, trying to keep up with the enemy.

If someone would move me,,please.

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran Oracle (Reincarnated Oracle) 6 | HP: 9/39 | AC: 24| T: 16 | FF: 19 | CMD: 19 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +4| Will: +5| Init: +7 | Perc: +5| Sense Motive: -1 | Spirit Mem: 8/8 | Locat Mem: 8/8 | Spells: 1:7/7, 2: 6/6, 3: 4/4

Prakriti, morningstar drawn, moves to get closer to the wererat.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Moved you Keene. It's only 25 ft so you still have a standard and you're next to the rat man.

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene swings his magical greatsword at the sneaky enemy.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Round 3: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Party Buffs: Bless (3 Minutes Used)
Active Penalties: None
Fen Vion(-0,Fine)
Mivvy Hetherington(-10,Fine)
Rondolpho Keene(-8,Fine)
Father Urzaia Conflict(-0,Fine)
Rat Creature(-20,Intimidated)
Prakriti(-0,Fine)
Kasumi the Vexatious(-1,Fine)

GM Screen:

Attack VS Urzaia: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage VS Urzaia: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

A lot of attacks happen to try to catch the slippery rascal, but he evades everything. Now that the door is open, he swings his sword at Urzaia and flees into the room. He clumsily misses the half orc, and trips on furniture on his way in.

What Happened
Rat Monster: Attack, Move, Fail Acrobatics
Urzaia: No Damage

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Round 3 & 4: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Dim Light
Active Party Buffs: Bless (3 Minutes Used)
Active Penalties: None
Fen Vion(-0,Fine)
Mivvy Hetherington(-10,Fine)
Rondolpho Keene(-8,Fine)
Father Urzaia Conflict(-0,Fine)

Rat Creature(-20,Intimidated)
Prakriti(-0,Fine)
Kasumi the Vexatious(-1,Fine)

What Happened
Urzaia: Get an Attack of Opportunity
Mivvy: Get an Attack of Opportunity
Keene: Get an Attack of Opportunity

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Frustrated by his inability to contain the rat Urzaia calls upon the Favor of Gorum and swings deep into his guts.

Fervor - Divine Favor

Attack, Clarity, Power Attack, Bless, Divine Favor: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 32

Damage, Power Attack, Divine Favor, Holy: 1d6 + 8 + 6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 6 + 3 + (2, 6) = 28

Attack, Clarity, Power Attack, Bless, Divine Favor, Confirm: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 20

Damage, Power Attack, Divine Favor: 1d6 + 8 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 6 + 3 = 18

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Urzaia's weapon digs deeply into the rat's body. He is clearly seriously injured, but refuses to give up and will fight to the death!

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

AOO

Keene swings his magical greatsword at the sneaky enemy.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
———————

Keene follows the rat and swings at him yet again.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6) + 4 = 14

Would someone move me up by the rat, please?

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Keene's blade bites deeply into the rat! While it is not as strong as Clarity or Silver, the damage that he has taken finally becomes too much. He stiffens, and falls dead on the floor.

Loot:

+1 Shortsword (Medium Sized)
Masterwork Crossbow
+1 Leather Armor
Strange Magical Gloves Spellcraft DC20

You now have a moment to look around this Foyer. Even after decades of neglect, this sitting room seems luxurious—out of place amid the horrors of the surrounding territory. A few small couches and tables once served the needs of the manor’s visitors, but most are threadbare and splintered. Grand stairs sweeps along the north wall and rises to the second floor. Sheets of iron and wood have been nailed to strengthen the exterior wall, further disrupting the room’s high-society feel.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen makes his way to the Foyer after what feels like forever, "Well it was a rat, I guess that was a good guess on my part. You need to let us know what is happening during the attack. I had no idea where to go to help out."

Magical Gloves: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14

"There was a room off the kitchen I never got into, head that way first before we go upstairs?" Fen says looking at the gloves.

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Spellcraft on gloves 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi looks at the fallen rat-man and scratches her chin. "Don't suppose any of you have had deep-fried mouse before? Highly recommend. Very crunchy."

"Not that I'm recommending that with this guy, just. Y'know. Reminds me, is all."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Let's keep looking. There were more secret passages.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy grimaces, "Lots of small bones I imagine, like spiny fish. Not my cup of tea I'm afraid."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

"It's crunchy! Double-crunchy, even, with the batter."

Although her odds of finding something Urzaia doesn't are but 5%, she joins in the search anyway, her player remembering halfway through typing this sentence that Aid Another is a thing.

Perception Aid Urzaia: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene pulls out his wand and has the group heal his wounds as they piddle around.

Clw 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 7) + 2 = 10

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The search for more secret doors on this floor turns up dry, save for a crawlspace entrance that seems to lead back to the ballroom.

Gloves: Whispering Gloves:

These gloves constantly project a very short-range silence spell, so that anything touched or held by the wearer’s hands makes no sound. Thus picking a locked door wouldn’t make a clicking noise audible to those on the other side, and holding a hand over a victim’s mouth would silence his scream. The silence extends only a few inches, so knocking on a door produces no sound but hammering it down still does.

If the wearer presses a finger to her lips and speaks, no sound comes out, but the words are audible to anyone she chooses in her line of sight (as the message spell).

It appears you have claimed all the spoils this floor has to offer. All that is left is to ascend upstairs. A quick look through each keyhole reveals some bits of information.
Slide 7

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene tells the others about the gloves, hoping someone could find something really useful to do with them.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi shrugs; "If no one else wants them..." she says, wiggling her fingers.

Wonder what would happen if you cast something with verbal components while talking through them? Presumably it would work just fine, given that the words are still being made, just dampened...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Let's check upstairs. There should be at least a couple more people here.

Once upstairs Urzaia will open the nearest door.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Would the Detect Traps spell with a 3 min duration still be up?

Fen looks through the Key holes. "Start on the left and work counter clock wise?"

Add 1 if still up: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Those gloves would be awesome for a gunslinger!

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy sees to Keene's wounds and then uses her own wand.
CLW: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8) + 2 = 13

"Good Father, perhaps you might listen at the door before entering?"
Mivvy chooses her magical sword and stands ready beside Urzaia, ready to defend Mivvy's Marauders.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |
Kasumi the Vexatious wrote:
Wonder what would happen if you cast something with verbal components while talking through them? Presumably it would work just fine, given that the words are still being made, just dampened...

Theoretically, yes.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Fen is handling the peeping. I'm feeling a bit more shock and awe for these skulks.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

North West:

This appears to be a display room.

Antiques and other oddities fill this strange display room. A wide tapestry of green-and-gold silk, its design resembling a family tree of events and dates, covers one of the boarded walls. Small glass cases hold various curiosities, among them a rune-encrusted skull, an obsidian pyramid inlaid with gold filigree, and a bronze medallion. A testament to the bizarre range of keepsakes here is the very large stuffed grizzly bear corpse in the southwest corner. The preserved bear clearly hails from somewhere far away, as it flaunts a stylized suit of armor along its spine from skull to tail.

South West:

This master bedroom rivals any luxury suite. A four-poster bed stands against the west wall, and windows lean out over the porch below. Two tables are set against the wall next to the bed, and a wardrobe sits next to the door in the east wall.

An inset in the south wing of the room holds an old iron tub nearly ten feet in length and a handsome wooden washbasin. Despite this room’s romantic appearance, dust and grime coat it from floor to window to wardrobe.

North East:

Peeking through the keyhole reveals a library.

The decrepit library’s walls are lined with leaning wooden shelves. Both tomes fill the straining shelves and sit in tall piles on the floor. A few desks and a long table are also piled with books, scrolls, broadsheets, and almanacs that lie atop one another, obviously part of an ongoing research project.

South East:

This bleak room is filled with broken iconography, smashed holy symbols, and tomes with violent or suggestive artwork on their covers. Standing by a desk along the west wall, an armored woman brandishes a longsword with a cruel, serrated edge.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

"SOmeone in the Eastern Room." Fen whispers after tip toeing around the room. "Others look clear"

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

"Seems like we oughta deal with that first, else she might get the drop on us," suggests Kasumi.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia nods and moves to kick in the door once the rest of the group is in position.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen uncoils his whip ready to strike.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi readies Glue Seal (DC16), ready to glue the woman to the floor if it turns out she's animate.

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene pulls his magic missile wand and advances with the group.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy readies her blade.

I have positioned everyone on the map. Hope everyone is cool with the positioning?

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

You open the door, to which the lady in the wicked armor turns and draws her blade.

“You are not permitted here. Present your champion. If I kill her, you are bound by your honor to leave. If she kills me, this place is yours to do with as you see fit.”

Do you accept her challenge?

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy smiles and lets out a little laugh, ”Have you noticed how people only say things like this when they are outnumbered?”

Then she addresses the woman directly, ”Nobody with any honour or dignity would belong here. Your lie is beyond transparent.”

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi considers some options.

Kasumi's tails swirl for a moment before stretching out in all directions. Magic flows, not from her blood but from her very being, and should the woman in the armor be any form of humanoid, she will feel a pull towards acting a little friendlier.

Charm Person, DC 17 Will. Racial spell-like. c:

If this is a no-sell and she doesn't attack immediately upon it, Kasumi has more tricks up her sleeve.

901 to 950 of 1,069 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Worg's Tears at Bitter Manor All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.