GM Worg's Tears at Bitter Manor

Game Master Kyle "Worg" H

Maps/Slides/Handouts | Chronicles


1 to 50 of 1,055 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Please Ninja-Dot the thread. We will begin shortly after 5/24/19.

This is for the Follow-Up Table to Gallows of Madness. New players will not be accepted at this time.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Fen's Friends and Prakriti's People travel south by southwest, on their way to back to Absalom. The party decides to ride caravan and wagon to the location, and take some well-deserved time to rest and relax along the trip.

From the border of Isger down to Andoran to be in familiar territory and not need to pay tax and fee to Cheliax and its domain, known to be less than accepting of Pathfinders.

After weeks of travel, and time to reflect on their time destroying the Demon's Bile and its corrupting influence on Sarringallow, Mivvy's Minions arrive at a city known as Cassomir in Taldor.
Map in the slides.

The inn known as the Sword Point, a nice and somewhat expensive but very accommodating place, has enough rooms available for the party to lodge. As you look through your wallets to collect means of payment, someone comes up to the counter and greets you. An older gentleman of caramel skin and strong hands along with a thin woman with neatly piled platinum hair.

The elderly woman speaks to you all, "Hello. I am Branda Tulles, and this is my husband Verus Crandel - We called him 'Igneous' in our day. The two of us were adventurers like yourselves, and we, along with a few of our friends, have had more than our share of excitement in our youth."

The husband, Igneous, then plops a pouch of coin to the clerk for the Inn and says. "Your room is covered." He then offers a friendly smile and handshake.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi—dresses today in the outlandish, ragtag assortment of scarves, vests, pouches, belts, and zippers one might associate with adventurers, is happy to greet the couple. ”Kasumi’s Krew is pleased to accept your generosity, new friends!” she says cheerfully. ”Does our reputation precede us, or are you simply happy to help a group of swords-for-the-swordless like ourselves?”

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Branda looks over Urzaia's Urchins, and then looks to Igneous.

He nods, and says in a weathered voice, "Each year about this time, the remaining four of us gather together in this city to remember our fallen friend, Rhoma Bissel, and to lend our experience to a cause worth fighting for. We can still face bullies and brigands and such, but my hammer gets heavier every time I lift it. I’ve meant for each of our last three ventures to be the end, but Branda and I still travel here every year to meet up with Dern Fosimuth and Taergan Flinn and to share a few stories with younger travelers like yourselves.”

He pauses for a long second before he continues. Worry hangs heavy in the air as he clears his throat.

"Our two friends have not made their appearance yet this year. We’ve learned that one, Dern Fosimuth, is laid up in a place called Mother’s Care Home for Invalids, in nearby Hope’s Hollow. The other one is more curious—Taergan Flinn is a half-elf, so he’s a bit more active and nimble than the rest of us. And he never really took to retirement, so this gathering started as his idea.

"It worries us that he hasn’t shown, especially as we’ve made our share of enemies over the years. We think it’s best we stay here, should Taergan arrive, but ask that you would check his home for us just in case—and bring word back of Dern, as well.”

Branda Tulles takes over from there. “Word of Keene's Krusaders have reached us here, and we would like to request some assistance from such capable adventurers.

"We’ve talked about mentoring a few younger pioneers, maybe even handing down a few secrets we never quite explored. We’d be willing to lend you our company and more if you’d be good enough to check on our two friends. If they need help, we’d rather someone younger and up to a challenge discover them. Once we know they’re safe, we’ll look in on them ourselves.”

Igneous nods. "If Fen and Friends would be able to assist in this matter, we would make certain you would all be paid handsomely, with coin and treasures from our adventures long ago."

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy smiles, ”A mystery, very intriguing indeed.”
She flashes her Wayfinder, its glyph of the open road catching in the sun, ”The Society will want your stories too, and perhaps any historical artefacts you have collected?”

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

"Urzaia's Ultimates are here to help. Do you know where Taergan spends his time between reunions?"

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen smiles at the couple as they speak. "A curious thing getting old, I am still young by Elven standards but probably older than you two. Your friend is a half elven?" Fen looks at the large sac of coins "Some of that will be donated to the Calistra, our places or worship always need improving. Where is that your friend resides?" Fen asks

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

”I say we check on Dern first. He’s relatively close by, and it should be quite simple to say hello and then move on to finding the half elf. I suspect that finding him will be an adventure all by itself.”

Silver Crusade

Female Samsaran Oracle (Reincarnated Oracle) 6 | HP: 9/39 | AC: 24| T: 16 | FF: 19 | CMD: 19 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +4| Will: +5| Init: +7 | Perc: +5| Sense Motive: -1 | Spirit Mem: 8/8 | Locat Mem: 8/8 | Spells: 1:7/7, 2: 6/6, 3: 4/4

"Yes, I understand. I remember being old once in my youth. I mean, when I was younger...or rather in an earlier life. Or, I can remember bits of getting old, but then I have trouble recalling much of the actual being old bits for some reason. Memories are funny that way." Riti immediately takes to the couple. I'd be very keen to learn anything that I can from experienced adventurers such as yourselves and we'll help in any way that we can."

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

The kitsune nods at Ron. "Kommander Keene of Kasumi's Krew is korrect-- let's visit Dern first."

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen almost rolls his eyes and sighs a bit at Kasumi but being the oldest most likely in the group he sets a good example. "Lead away Kommander."

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Quest Acquired: Finding Flinn
Investigate the disappearance of Taergan Flinn.

Quest Acquired: Visiting Dern Fosimuth
Verify Dern Fosimuth’s condition at Mother’s Care Home for Invalids.

The party has acquired both the quests, and can decide to visit Flinn in his home in Cassomir, or head to Mother's Care Home for Invalids to visit Dern Fosimuth; located in Hope's Hollow.

You will also notice the links at the top of the page. In there is a slide that will be for tracking active quests.

The party marches to Hope's Hollow... Unless they decide to stop at Flinn's house first while they are in Cassomir.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Father speaks frankly "First, find out where Taergan flops. He may have fled there. Visiting Dern's domicile can be done after departure. Yes, tracking Taergon can be tertiary."

I couldn't stop myself

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

"You know as much as we do now; Dern lives in the Mother's Care Home for Invalids in Hope's Hollow. Hope's Hollow is about an hour march away. Flinn lives in town here."

Also, if we could update our marching order on the slides.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia will take point

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

"Well, it seems only sensible to pay a social call in the city before doing any travelling. Shall we?" Mivvy offers Verus her arm.

Mivvy will also be at the front, out of pure inquisitiveness of nothing else.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Verus graciously declines. "Sorry, but these old bones can't do much more adventuring these days. The doctor said I need to lay off the knee to let the arthritis calm down."

Branda looks sternly at him at first, then her gaze eases when she sees him decline.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You travel through the city, about 13 blocks of distance walked to get from the Sword Point to Flinn's Townhouse.

Located on the northeast side of Cassomir, Taergan Flinn’s townhouse appears worthy of a lifelong adventurer. Large, clear windows overlook manicured bushes, presenting a posh face to the front drive. A small building holding servants’ quarters sits on the north side of the property.

The townhouse’s second floor is constructed of wood, and has many windows. The building’s southern wing appears to house a laboratory of some kind. The house is as quiet as the neighborhood surrounding it.

Slide 7.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy picks up some flowers and a paper bag of sugared almonds on the way, "Gifts, for the sick relative we are checking up on. Grandmama positively inhales sugared almonds!"

When they arrive, she knocks firmly on the front door, "Come now, Mr Flinn, don't leave guests on your doorstep."

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene follows at the rear of the group, ready to guard from any trouble.

Just a note, I’ve got a ten hour car ride ahead of me tomorrow, so please bot me if I am holding things up. It might be Sunday morning before I feel like getting back on. Thanks!


What Doesn't happen.:

BZZZZZZZZZZT BOTTING KEENE

Keene rushes up to the door and slams his face into it repeatedly, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

There is no answer at the door.

You gently push it open, as the door was left unlocked.

Perception DC15:

You hear a faint, rhythmic bumping sound coming from upstairs.

There is a door to the left, right, and straight ahead.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Kasumi raises an eyebrow. ”I believe our new friend may be... indisposed. Even graymuzzles can have some fun, I suppose,” she grins.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

”Oh, if you are correct then that is going to make for an extraordinary chronicle!”

Mivvy puts the gifts down, draws her rapier and pushes open the door to the left.

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

"Well unless he is doing something new, in that case I am intrigued, that noise doesn't sound like what you are mentioning." Fen says pulling his whip off his hip and moving to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello, we are here to visit." Fen says up the stairs.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

As the group heads in Urzaia draws his axe and moves to the front, unsure what is happening.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi raises an eyebrow. "Aside from Calistrians, I don't think many would appreciate a couple of armed folks barging in on them," she says... but pops her wand of Magic Missile into her hand regardless as she follows.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Kasumi; Consider worshiping Nethys and getting his staff from Inner Sea Gods; Quarterstaff of Entwined Serpents. For 5050gp, you can have never ending Magic Missile available at CL3 (2 Missiles per use).

The party enters the room to the left...

This room features a large oval dining table, a full-sized billiards table, and three comfortable, padded chairs. A rack of expensive billiards sticks is attached to the east wall.

There is a door leading out on the left(west) and to the right(east).

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

Keene moves to admire the fine billiards cues.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen enters as well, lOoking for any magic that may be on items in this room.

Detect Magic

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The presence of magic in this room, save for the Kasumi Komrades, is negligible.

The billiards cues are finely made indeed. If there wasn't other matters to attend to, a game would be most welcoming.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia heads left and opens the door.

If all it does is lead outside:

Finding nothing Urzaia heads to the other door.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy follows Arzaia, "Keene, if things go well, I challenge you to a game."

Liberty's Edge

HP 33 l AC 20 (T 15/FF 15) l F +6, R +8, W+8 (+2 vs enchantments) l Ini +8 l Perc +13

Fen follows Urzaia, "I didn't detect magic other than us." He says

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The aroma of cooked lamb hangs in the air, but otherwise the kitchen is unremarkable. A door in the east wall leads to a small patio with a fire pit, where food can also be prepared outside in warm weather. A short walkway to the north leads to the servants’ quarters.

There is no presence of magic is in this room either.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Looking out into the garden, Mivvy admires the arrangement, ”Very cosy little place, let’s try the addition.”

She heads over to the smaller building in the garden and peers through the window.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Inside this small house two simple wooden doors close off small rooms. A small table and two rocking chairs fill the main room. Seated in the chairs are two emaciated, motionless figures. They appear to have been dead for several days.

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

"Well, this went wrong pretty quickly."

Mivvy has a look at the door before opening.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

If she doesn't find anything wrong she will open the door then step back and wait for any smell to clear a bit.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi grips Mivvy's arm for a moment before she opens the door. "Just in case."

Resistance on Mivvy, +1 to saves. In case there's something nasty.

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

The door appears to be safe.

There appears to be minimal smell, or at least nothing terribly awful for corpses.

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger (Guide) 1/ Wizard (Wood) 5 | AC (17)13/13/11| CMD 17 | HP 53/53 | F+8,R+7,W+7| Init+6,Perc +10 | Ranger Focus 1/day |

”Uh oh, no time for a game, I fear. It makes me wonder if that has anything to do with our boy, Dern...”

Sovereign Court

Female Human, Taldane Myvanwie Jadrine Keostela Hetherington Swashbuckler 4 / Bard 2 | HP 48 / 48 | AC 24/16/18 | F+4 R+13 W+6 | Init+7 | Perception+9 |

Mivvy steps inside and examines the corpses.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

"Perhaps someone more skilled in the interpretation of such things might take a look about these corpses?"

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Mivvy observes the corpses, and sees that their eyes follow her.

They are undead!

GM Screen:

Initiative Mivvy Hetherington: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Initiative Fen Vion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Initiative Father Urzaia Conflict: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Initiative Rondolpho Keene: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Initiative Prakriti: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Initiative Kasumi the Vexatious: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative Red Undead: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Initiative Blue Undead: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Round 1: FIGHT!
Light Condition: Normal
Active Party Buffs: None
Active Penalties: None
Rondolpho Keene(-0,Fine)
Red Undead(-0,Fine)
Prakriti(-0,Fine)
Mivvy Hetherington(-0,Fine)
Fen Vion(-0,Fine)
Blue Undead(-0,Fine)
Kasumi the Vexatious(-0,Fine)
Father Urzaia Conflict(-0,Fine)

Knowledge Religion DC17:

Variant Juju Zombie
NE Medium Undead (Augmented Humanoid)
This wretched human figure has tight leathery skin, sunken eyes,and an emaciated frame, yet it moves with eerie alacrity.
1 Question @22, 2 Questions @27

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Kasumi considers a moment as she follows Mivvy inside.

"This is... definitely concerning. Let me just. Uh. Check something."

Taking a moment to decide where best to do so, she gives one of the corpses a gentle poke, then immediately withdraws.

She's using Laughing Touch. If the corpses aren't dead dead, then the one she prodded should bust out laughing, and we'll all need to roll Initiative problably.

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Oh whoop! Didn't expect to get ninja'd by the GM. Is it too late?

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

No, instead that will just engage it into a surprise round, as the undead...

GM Screen:

Grab Kasumi DC12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Swipes at Kasumi's arm, but misses!

Silver Crusade

Male CG Half-Orc (Molthuni) Warpriest of Gorum (Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain) 6 | HP 39/39| AC 20 T 10 FF 20 | CMB +9, CMD 19 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +11 | Init: +0 | Heal +10, Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 20ft | Blessing (War): 4/6 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 4/4| Fervor 1/6 Active conditions: Bless, Haste

Urzaia joins Mivvy in the room and looks over the corpses.

Heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

@Urzaia: We are in initiative.
If Keene doesn't post by when I return from my lunch break, I will delay him and continue initiative. (1.5 Hours)

Grand Lodge

Female CG Kitsune Nine-Tailed Heir/6 | AC 13, T 12, FF 11 | 38/38 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6| Init +2 | Percep 0 | CMD 13

Hoo boy. So Laughing Touch is (as one might expect) a Touch Attack. Do I need to roll for that, or did they respond after the poke?

Liberty's Edge

| Tears at Bitter Manor Maps | Down the Blighted Path Maps | 9-13 Maps | 8-25 Maps |

Is it Mind-Affecting?

1 to 50 of 1,055 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Worg's Tears at Bitter Manor All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.