Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


151 to 200 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Lilo, get out of the way!" Have to do everything myself around here . . .

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Ach! This system is too antiquated to get the power back on."


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"You guys keep telling me how good you are at this sort of thing! What's the problem? Maybe if you work together instead of trying ot show each other up?"


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods vigorously.

"Yes! Working together is good!"


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Are there any other doors? or windows?

The half-elf looks a little ashamed. "I think that Vetch might be onto something. Lilo pulls out a charged battery. "lets try an supply our own power.

Engineering Aid: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes can't get the front or back door open with their engineering skills, however they keep trying until they succeed. No penalty for failure. It takes them about an hour and there were no windows.
When they get in, the house looks like has been thoroughly searched. It does have a chapel connected to the residence. You search the room thoroughly and find nothing. Would you like to do anything before entering the chapel part?


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Not that I can think of, given search thoroughly and find nothing.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

agreed, unless there is a computer terminal Vetch can try to hack into for info.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight
Oettel wrote:
Not that I can think of, given search thoroughly and find nothing.

Dm's fault here, you find nothing in the room, but between the rooms is a trap. I assume people would have been rolling perception checks including check for traps if I hadn't sad anything.

Heroes spot a pressure Pad trap before entering the chapel.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Permission to disarm Captain? the sarcasm sounds odd coming from the Half-Elf


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"Really? Really?" The Lashunta sounds more amused than bothered . . .. But he doesn't actually answer the question, either.

Mu-wah-ha-ha-ha


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

engineering: 11 + 1d20 ⇒ 11 + (19) = 30 and Lilo disable the trap.
After getting into the chapel heroes find a tier 2 datapad and hack it. They hear a video about Madelon's conversations with Cedona about her explorations of the Royal Venture. You now have information on a future site you will visit. Mission complete

Which mission would you like to do next?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles happily.

"Good job, guys!"

He then heads in the direction of the Storehouse, to check on Rendell.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"Guess Gazzi's got a goal in mind . . .. Keep your eyes open, but one direction might be as good as another for now."


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Off with Gaz-i-Gaz...


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes check on Rendell. The settlement's storage building consists of four prefabricated corrugated metal modules welded together to make a single enormous warehouse. Two doors lead into the storehouse: a closed door marked "Office" and a wider door that hangs open. Inside the open space are several storage racks and an interior module emblazoned with the massive symbol of a golden key.
You go to see Rendell, he is dressed as an Azlanti guard. He immediately takes it off upon seeing you. Oh, good rebels, how can I help you?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles.

"We were told that you might be engaging in some ill-advised heroics, and thought we should see if we could help!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 8 + (3) = 20.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Yesterday, an Aeon guard came into here. I killed him, took his suit and gun and guarded the shop. Actually, I can't even take credit for killing him, as the missed shot intended for me collapsed a support beam that caused a very heavy object to land on him, crushing his bones and vital organs. Other than that, I haven't left the shop. His body has been preserved in the freezer, so it don't stink up the place. They stopped by and thought I was him. Listen, the Azlanti have ordered me over the intercom to transmit the manifest of the storehouse. They don't care if it is done immediately, but if I don't respond in Azlanti within 15 minutes, they will get suspicious. if the players don't know Azlanti language, they can study the language through the Aeon's pocket language book and send a short message 10 words or less if they pass an intelligence check dc 15.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz turns to the others.

"Anyone speak Azlanti?"


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

"Nope" says Threign, stationing himself near the door.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

I do not, but I think I can piece something together.

Lilo begins to do some translating.

translation: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Message:
"The inventory system is wrecked, counting by hand. Update soon"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

They speak in Azlanti You understand a few words Your fberour is brrf, you faouf be sick. We are sofdung guards tq investigate het situation.
You figure a few guards will be here in a few minutes. Anything you'd like to do?


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Lets Prep an ambush, if there are more then a couple I'll pop some smoke.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"Since we basically told them to come looking for trouble, it seems like anything less than an ambush is likely to get someone dead. Want to set up for them coming in the front door, or something more subtle?"


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods, and adopts a defensive position behind a makeshift barricade, covering the entrance with all three of his weapons.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch helps Lilo prepare a deadly trap.

Since Lilo has the better engineering bonus, I'll aid if that's allowed in this instance

Engineering Aid?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign will take cover with a good view of the door and prepare to light up any Azalnti that comes through it.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

perceptions: 3d20 ⇒ (20, 4, 19) = 43 +1 to each. One of them does not see the spike pit trap you set up and he falls into dmg: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (16) = 18 them
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (13) = 17 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (8) = 15 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (3) = 7 Vetch
Ghiv is up they are 20 feet in front of you all lined up side by side.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Sorry to hold us up.

Ghiv springs forward, his sword held upright.

vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghive misses
They all try to attack him with a survival knife hit: 3d20 ⇒ (11, 8, 11) = 30 +3 to each vs KAC.
All heroes are up


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:Target designate Alpha marked.

Lilo marks the right most Azi and opens fire with his new rifle.

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz points at the right-most Azlanti.

"Get 'im!"

+1 to hit against that target, for 1 round.

He then takes a shot!

Tactical Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

The Lashunta pulls a grenade and tosses it near the feet of whomever represents the center of their line.

Rules say TN 5 to target a grid intersection. 20' range increment, so, right on it, and 15' explosion radius.

Throw Grenade: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Explosion, piercing physical damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

And I think the low damage is the trade-off for the ease of placement.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv continues slashing and generally getting in the way.

vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz and lilo both hit the right guard for massive damage
reflex save: 3d20 ⇒ (10, 19, 7) = 36 +3 to each. The middle one halves, but the right and left both take 2. 12 dmg, 8 dmg and 1 dmg
The three try to swing at Ghiv again hit: 3d20 ⇒ (18, 12, 18) = 48 +3 to each hit vs KAC. Ghiv took dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods encouragingly.

"Get 'im!"

+1 to hit the most damaged one.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv slashes at the enemy

The Universe is on my side in this fight!

vsKAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

SP 4/14 HP 16/16


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Oops! If Ghiv is in melee with them, then I probably caught him in the grenade blast, too. Is 4 of 14 SP right? Assuming it is . . ..

"C'mon, Ghiv! The universe IS on your side! Let's get these guys cleaned up so we can finish this. I'll make you some fudge when we're done. I know how much you like fresh fudge!"

Envoy Inspiring Boost to restore 6 SP to Ghiv. Again, assuming 4 of 14 isn't a typo.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign aims at the "Git'im!" target (Unless he is already down by that time...).

Rxn cannon vs KAC: 1d20 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 5 = 21
1d10 ⇒ 8


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Starfinders manage to down two of them and badly injure the third.
He disengages around the corner. Perception checks to end the battle. stealth: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (19) = 20


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.

"Where did he go?"


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Ghiv loses sight of the Azlanti.

He will alert the others. We must make haste.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

The half-elf moves to follow.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Dang it! Anybody see where he went? I REALLY don't want Ghiv to be right on this . . ."


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"We have to find and capture him before he reports back. It might already be too late."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes have an idea which corner he turned but don't see him. Three minutes later two cadets return with him, he is still injured and they are twenty feet from the heroes All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

With a shrug, Gaz-i-Gaz opens up on the injured guy.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, for 1d8 ⇒ 8 damage.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:Target designate Epsilon marked.:

Lilo marks the left most of the new Azi and opens fire with his new rifle.

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign targets the trooper, or the cadet furthest to the right if the trooper had already been dropped.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d10 ⇒ 5

151 to 200 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.