Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


51 to 100 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo flips the knife in his hand to test the weight and balance, and looks to Oettel, "Captain?"


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv stays quiet, he's heard of these Azlanti and he knows the danger they pose.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign crouches low, trying to move as little as possible.

What the abyss are these guys doing here?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes stay quiet, just then the Azlanti guards turn as they heard something. What is that? They say anxiously. You all hear it too. Freaking racoon. One of them chases after it with the dead goblins longsword and the creature tries to dodge away in time, but he slices it in half. Think was messing up our patrol.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"Not my area of expertise, guys."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

The half-elf creeps forward, Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

:I would suggest an attack from this position:
activates combat tracking

and

Surprising him?:
Silting his throat: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo sneaks up behind one near the edge of the path where the trees are, the other two are behind the trees in the center of the path.
Rolling perception for all three. However the ones on the other side of the middle trees take a -5 to perception making them fail automatically.
perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
He successfully slits his throat, as blood poor out of his neck onto the dirt ground, and he drags the body into the trees. The blood is hard to notice on the dirt ground, and they might dismiss it as animal blood anyway, but Medicine check to clean up the blood. They are circling around a large area with trees in the middle of the clearing. They will assume he is on the other side or hiding in the middle of the trees, but they will eventually know he is missing.
minutes when they will notice him missing: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 one Down, now what to do about the other two.
Treasure on him Longsword, survival knife, troop ceremonial plate armor, imperial pacification rifle (Aka Hunting rifle) but holds 12 rounds of ammo and is currently fully loaded.

Ghiv, a caterpillar crawls up your leg as you are all watching this and examining the guards carefully. It tickles and you get scared for a minute and then flick it off, pick it up off of you, or if you prefer leave it on you. Regardless, it was scary. Fort Save DC 5, to not make sudden moves that will cause a lot of noise or scream. Failure attracts the guards.

Threign, you are surrounded by a total of four snakes, one in each direction. They look like they will bite you if you move.

Nature 15:
They are not poisonous. They have a +3 to hit and deal 1d3 piercing dmg. 4 HP, KAC/EAC 13. Snakes cannot hear. Animal handling 15 to get them to do what you want them to do.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Fort?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Ghiv stoically flicks the insect off of him and he waits to charge. He reaches out with his feelings and touches the minds of the nearest Azlanti.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Empathy (Su) - 1st Level:

As a full action, you can attempt a Sense Motive check to read the emotions of a particular creature (DC = 20 or 10 + its Bluff modifier, whichever is higher). If you succeed, you learn its general disposition and attitude toward creatures within 30 feet of it, and you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks against that creature for 1 hour. Whether you succeed or fail, after opening your mind to read emotions, you take a –2 penalty to saving throws against mind-affecting effects for 1 minute.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I forgot, there is no such thing as Nature check in Starfinder. Life science check DC 15 to identify the snakes, anyone can attempt it.
Ghiv fails to touch feeling or read the minds of the Azlanti.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz attempts to find a position, where he can quietly take out another Azlanti.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Which also requires Perception or some other skill to observe their movement patterns and where they are likely to move next, Survival since that is tracking, you can stealth all you want, but they move too.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Moving quietly, Gaz-i-Gaz does his best to spot his target.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign can't hit that check untrained.

So, if I move I get bit, and if I move, the Azlantis might hear me...guess I'm sitting still for a bit.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch hunkers down next to Threign.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo drags the body into the darkness and moves to cover the blood left behind.

Medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The snakes hiss at Vetch too. Lilo covers the blood well, in fact when they pass by all they see is stirred up dirt. Gaz-i-Gaz is able to get close, but not into melee. He can hit one with a ranged weapon and not be seen, as the closest he can get is 15 feet away as he circles around the area. 2.5 Minutes have passed. Others wanting in on the Surprise round with Vetch will also have to make stealth checks to be next to him. Higher Perception checks will allow you all to get into melee with one without being seen.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

The Lashunta holds position, watching the more aggressive members of the crew try to eliminate the patrol quietly. The first went down with amazing ease, but the others seem more cautious . . ..


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Only four of six of you seemed to have dotted or posted in discussion. You aren't going to know if new posts come up in discussion until you dot in there, cause the site doesn't notify you until you do this. Plus I will need your PFS numbers and such.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo examines the rifle.

:Single action, 12 round magazine, unknown manufacture, ambidextrous safety along with ceaseless ammunition. Well designed and rugged enough for this environment:

'Let's give it a try.'


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Oettel, you need not have to roll stealth, you are one of the ones that made all three stealth checks in one post when you were getting ready to sneak away, I forgoed stealth checks for those people, since you never had the chance to sneak away and made those rolls useless. You passed, so you get to act in surprise round too. Everyone else who didn't roll three stealth checks though in one post will have to roll.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15.

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20.

Surprise Round:

Gaz-i-Gaz opens fire, whilst they are still flat-footed!

Tactical Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16, for 1d8 ⇒ 6 damage.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

What the hell are Azlanti doing on this backworld colony?!


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Surprise Round

Static Arc Pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
E dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Stealthlol: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16 woah
Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Ghiv charges out of the underbrush to engage the enemy.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Raising the new Rifle Liho moves quietly forward.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Strafinder Rules reminder - Flat-footed means a flat -2 to AC and no reactions

Surprise Round

Static Arc Pistol Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Electrical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Regular Round

Move into an appropriate position to attract attention . . ..

Clever Feint vs (10+Sense Motive bonus) or (15+{1.5xCR}) whichever is higher.: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Success means flat-footed vs everyone until the end of my next action. Failure means flat-footed vs me only until the end of my next action.

Pretty bad set of d20 rolls above, ain't it?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You all get into a good position and start attacking. Gazi-Gaz fires an acid dart and hits one in the ribs, while Vetch hits the same one in the should causing the guy a lot of pain. Oettel gets the drop on them to but fires in a hurry she goes for the back of the legs, but forgets to take into account that the feet are 6 inches apart and fires right between the two legs. After Ghiv charges he swing his longsword hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (14) = 17 dmg: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 as he slashes him across the forhead and he bleeds out.

init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (17) = 19 enemy the lone enemy quickly realizes he is surrounded by doesn't give up. Hey, I need help over here. He is yelling for the third guy, not realizing he is dead yet.

Vetch is up for round 1, then the last Guard PS if you want to keep him alive, you must finish him off via melee, it is done that way in 5th edition, I'm doing it that way here too. Vetch if you fire that electric pistol, you cannot kill that untouched guard even if you crit for a full 12 damage, unless that crit adds ongoing damage of some kind.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign gives his best jump past the snakes, hoping to avoid the bites as he moves. He moves to join the rest of the party.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign snakes moved on and forgot about you, I'm botting
Threign stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Threign Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Threign moves into melee, battleglove attack hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (3) = 8 dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 and obviously misses even flatfooted as he punches the armor.
Vetch, static Arc pistol hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 vs EAC dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3 electric. and shoot him in the shoulder.
Vetch hits him with the static arc pistol for three damage.
About what I said about having to finish an enemy off with only melee weapons. Obviously you can finish off with a ranged weapon if it is marked nonlethal. Static Arc Pistol is obviously not.
The aeo guard swings his survival knife at Threign hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (4) = 7 but can't hit him
All heroes are up Guard has 3 damage on him.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

With a shrug, Gaz-i-Gaz moves so he has an unobstructed shot, and attempts to subdue the remaining Azlanti with a taser blast.

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16, for 1d6 ⇒ 5 non-lethal damage.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Static Arc Pistol has the Stun property STUN
You can set a weapon with the stun special property to stun Mode (or reset it to normal Mode) as a move action. While in stun Mode, all the weapon’s attacks are nonlethal. So, yeah the pistol could be used to subdue an enemy.

Ghiv moves to the new enemy and strikes to incapacitate instead of kill.

Longsword: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 = 16
Nonlethal: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

My action this time should be that failed Feint. Dice happen.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch switches pistol to stun, and takes aim at the remaining guard.

attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
nonlethal E dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Ghiv, thanks for the reminder about stun!


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes manage to knock out the last guard. The other two guards have the same gear the first one had on him. You wake him up thirty minutes later after you strip him of his gear and tie him up. He feels dizzy. What do you all want? Answers, what makes you think I'll give you answers? I'm tough, I can take any amounts of pain. You ain't finding out any secrets about us.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz's expression gets extremely toothy.

"Well, if you *don't* cooperate, you might just find yourself staked out over the top of an ant nest..."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

We are on a search and destroy mission for escape colonist or those coming from Meldona's landing. But that is all you are getting. Death before dishonor! You can torture him all you want, but he won't give you anything else

The fog is getting heavier as you go back into it, very heavy fog as you go back into it. Take the path, or go alongside the path into the heavy wooded tree? Perception checks everyone, if you are in the heavy wooden trees, cause your vision is next to nothing when there are fog and trees. Perception not needed if you take the path

Dm stuff:

init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (10) = 17 Gaz-i-gaz
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (13) = 17 Vetch
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (7) = 8 Ghiv
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (19) = 20 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (16) = 20 Lilo
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (4) = 5 ottel
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (16) = 18 creatures


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Capt, I am going to take a quick peek"

Lilo moves into the woods and moves along the path for a bit as a scout. Stopping after about 100 meters.

Perception;Lowlight: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"Moving will be riskier off the path, but we're less likely to be ambushed. Let's keep a compass app running and risk spending some time lost. Make sense?"


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv grimaces in distaste at the idea of torture, he won't allow it but he keeps his mouth shut for now.

Meldona's Landing. We know the name of their target. I doubt he knows much else that would help us. Ghiv says and he leaves to walk off with Lilo


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"What in the hell is the Azlanti Empire doing here! This is messed up. I want to take these @$$#@%!& down."

Vetch makes sure the group strips all 3 of armor, weapons and communication devices, and is happy to leave the one who is alive tied to a tree.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You decide to go off the path and you all can't see more than 20 feet cause of fog and trees. Lilo spots and points out the creatures among the group. They look like apes, but with half blue fur, they are tiny with green eyes and the look aggressive. Life science to know more about them Three of them. First two are 10 feet from the leader. The last one is 20 feet away from the leader making the people in the back having to move forward to just to see it.

init: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (17) = 20 apes
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (4) = 8 Vetch
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (15) = 17 Oettel
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (8) = 12 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (2) = 9 Gazi-gaz
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (8) = 9 Ghiv
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (16) = 18 Threign


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Life Science (Recall info about half-blue apes): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Heh.

Looks like the apes won init.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"I'm really starting to hate this planet."

Life science to ID: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

They come up to Threign and bite him as the soldier would be the lead. bite: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (14) = 15 bite: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (5) = 6
bite: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (19) = 20 vs KAC and he is bit once for dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1 piercing
all heroes are up

They are tiny magical beasts with lowlight and darkvision. They can move and climb both 30. They can bite or fire electrical rays. They are immune to electricity and have evasion. Hogbars are tiny simian pests native to the misty forests of the planet Nakondis. They have large eyes, flat noses, and wide mouths. They average two feet tall and weigh 8 pounds. The communicate with each other by emitting electrical charges silently. They do not need to drink as their soft noses absorb the mist around them.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv surges forward with his longsword and swats at the nearby creature, he gives a shout as he does, trying to frighten the beasts away.

Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo sees the apes as they move to engage. he brings the imperial pacification rifle up to his shoulder as the target overlay springs into view.

:Target acquired, moment is difficult to predict.:

imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Pierce Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

The Envoy tries to shift position slightly before attempting to distract the little ape-thing which bit Threign.

Clever Feint (Bluff): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Success makes it flat-footed (-2 AC is all that means in Starfinder) to everyone until the end of my next turn. Hey. I'm carrying an electric weapon . . .. <shrug>


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Damn things are immune to my pistol! But they don't know that. . ."

Vetch fires at one of the distant ones, attempting to set a colleague up for success.

Aid Another attempt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign turns his armored fist on one of the electric monkeys bedeviling him.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

51 to 100 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.