Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


101 to 150 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

@Doublegold, How much longarm ammo total was on the downed Soldiers?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign slams one monkey into pieces, while Lilo fires a bullet into anothers hand. The guns were fully loaded at 12, but they had no extra ammo on them.
Other help out or fake them out Ghiv swings to high.
They will bite Threign again bite: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 8) = 18 +1 to each. Both bite armor 2 left, 1 of which is injured
All heroes are up


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv continues shouting at the creatures.

Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz shrugs, and fires a dart.

Tactical Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, for 1d8 ⇒ 4 damage.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:The recoil is greater than I expected, compensating now:

Lilo follows the new targeting prompts and fires again.

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv slashes one up good killing it. Gazi-Gaz misses, but Lilo shoot the last one in the head. Combat over, how would you like to proceed?


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Lets move before this brings something bigger"

Lilo pops the clip on the rifle and refills the clip.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes continue on the path and as you continue on this path, you see an two men run towards you, one unarmed. Help us, we have escaped from Madelon's landing Just then Three Aeon Azlanti guards come forward. One of men running away turns around fires a laser pistol at one twice in the head and kills the guard. The other two guards fire back and kill the man. The other man unarmed says Protect us, the name is Jellik Fulson and then runs off in the distance way behind you. Before you, thirty feet in front of the party you see two Azlanti guards side by side and the dead on on the far right. You can't see beyond 30 feet cause of the fog and neither can they
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (2) = 4 Azlanti guards
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (2) = 6 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (2) = 9 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (17) = 21 Vetch
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods to Jellik, and smiles cheerily.

"Well, since you asked for help..."

He then starts firing at the Azlanti.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17, for 1d8 ⇒ 7 damage.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv sighs...

Always violence.

Ghiv reaches out into the universe and summons a tiny ball of force energy. Wisp Ally

The ball of energy springs into life and distracts one of the Azlanti.

Ghiv then moves to engage the Azlanti in close combat (Giv is 10' from them now)

The next person to attack, besides Vetch, gets +2 to hit one of the Azlanti


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"This is getting worse and worse." Vetch aims at the guard that has not been engaged by Ghiv.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:get to cover while I generate a combat plot

Lilo moves to cover readying his new Rifle and activating combat tracking.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:get to cover while I generate a combat plot:

Lilo moves to cover readying his new Rifle and activating combat tracking.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-Gaz and Lilo land a shot on the Azlanti guard and it hurts as they hit the stomach. 11 dmg on the one. Though they have 13 HP, yes an Azimuth Laser Pistol doing 1d4 fire dmg can kill them in two hits in case you are confused. 2 Critical hits to be exact. Ottel and Threign are up


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

The Lashunta draws his pistol and fires at the same target as Vetch.

Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Ghiv's distraction bonus would make that an 11. Still probably not enough, but I'l roll damage anyway.

Electrical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Botting Threign. He gets close with his battle glove while Ottel misses the shot hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (14) = 19 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Killing him.
Threign being in melee with both having killed one, the other tries to stab him with the survival knife hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (5) = 8
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz moves around for a clear shot, and fires.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch continues to fire.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv directs the wisp to continue its harassment of the enemy. Next person gets a +2 to hit one of the enemies.

Ghiv attacks with his longsword LS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Stepping sideways a couple of paces, the Lashunta tries again.

Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Another +2 from Ghiv's distraction?

And damage is irrelevant.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo levels his rifle and takes a shot.

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8
+Crit: 1d8 ⇒ 7


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Busiest day of the week - should be able to post something coherent tomorrow.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes manage to down the 2nd one with no problem with all your attack combined. Lilo doesn't even get to shoot, it is dead before that. The man that ran off is nowhere to be found, and with plenty of trees and fog, and the fact that he is still probably moving tracking him down could take you all day long.

Treasure3 more rifles fully loaded with 12 bullets, actually 11 cause they fired one, 3 more knives of the same kind, 3 more pieces of armor the same kind. 30 Extra longarm rounds. Azimuth laser pistol with 18 charges left.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Unless someone objects, I'll take this rifle ammo."


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

" Please do."


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Finding the guy who asked us for help . . ..

"Well, we stopped the ones chasing you. What can you tell us about what's up head? Do you have somewhere to go to hide?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Oettel tries to yell out to the man as he finally comes out of the fog. I have no idea what you just said, but I'm behind you. And there is Jellik. He takes a breath. I ran out of sight of everything, but I was able to hear what was going on. It sounded like the firing stopped, so I got into a position where I can see the aftermath without being spotted in case they guys won. The fact that you took them on, means you all did a great job. I have a long story to tell, which will take up less than five minutes of your time if you want to hear it? He also then hand the party one motion-detection badge to the party. I found this.

The Badge: Level 3 Hybrid worn item, Bulk of Light. Holds 4 charges and when activated, uses 1 charge per hour. Detects corporeal creatures within 60 feet of it, as long as this object remains still for at least 1 round. Though the object doesn't tell you where within that 60 feet, as it emits a small flash. The range is reduced to 20 feet if detecting living creatures behind closed objects like through walls or behind closed doors. You may also attune this object up to 10 people by touching them with it. If you are within 60 feet of at least one of the creatures/people it emits a yellow flash even if you are running, but it won't tell you which ones or how many, just that you are within at least one of them.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Yes, yes. Tell your story. Quickly, man. More may be upon us any moment."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Don't worry, no alarm has been sounded, they did not sound an alarm, we'd hear it too. They are spread out all over the place, but they ain't sending reinforcements anytime for another several hours, and they patrol the road, since if they are dead and you came from that way, you're safe. They don't know they're dead. Waiting for someone else to agree to hear the story before I continue. The answer is probably yes given I said roleplaying in this game.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles.

"Glad to have been of help! Tell us, what precisely has been going on around here? Why are the Azlanti here, and most importantly, how many of them are there?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I don't know how far back to start. Maybe it's when we saw the meteor crash-land about 15 miles from here. A group of folks went to scout it out--Cedona, Quorsica, and others--and they came back with some strange news. First, they learned the meteor was an advanced technological probe that was destroyed in the crash. Not only that, but the probe had landed near an old crashed starship we hadn't notice before. Been there for ages, probably. Cedona went into the crashed ship and came out with a pack full old tech that made her very excited. She talked to our leader, Madelon, Aibretta our great mechanic and my ex-wife about what she found.
A few days later, a starship sailed in above town commons, blasted our communications building to slag, and unloaded a bunch of soldiers. There wasn't much we could do about the situation. The soldiers rounded everyone up in town and their leader--a stern woman who've I've never seen before, told us that our planet was now annexed as part of the Azlanti Star Empire. Anyone that protested was immediately shot and killed. The soldiers forced us to bury their bodies, then forced us to unload some prefab building components which they turned into a garrison in the center of town.
The woman in charge asked us about the crashed ship, turns out, it's old Azlanti technology. She was very interested in what Cedona found. They rounded up Madelon, Cedona, and a few others and jailed them into the garrison. The large ship went away, but all the soldiers stayed. They've instituted martial law in town; we're basically prisoners. We try to make do just as before, but anyone stepping out of line gets punished. When I got the chance I ran. Only a small number of us escaped and we had no idea there were more soldiers in the forest. Those three soldiers were chasing the both of us, and wow he was a good shot killing one, then I caught up with you all.
and he points down to the dead soldier that shot the soldier in the face as he says good shot.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"I don't know about this Star Empire, but I know they have my friend, and I want a look at anything important enough for them to take over a colony for. Can you point us towards this garrison?


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Indeed. The Universe moves along in it's mysterious way. These Azlanti have an interest in their fallen spacecraft. Perhaps they will leave if they find what they are looking for? Ghiv says.

Until that happens. Let us see what we may see.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"More likely they are going to try to salvage it. Afterwards, why would they release their new slaves? This colony's done for if we can't get the out from under this Azlanti boot."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

He wipes some dirt off of him. I'm sorry I don't know much, other than were some, actually probably most or even all of the prisoners are. I estimate 30 guards and of course as you can see, they all wear green armor, like the ones you found here. First let me take you to Aibretta.

You head off to Aibretta's Junk shop assuming you say yes It is filled with storage crates, furniture, broken engines, car and ship parts and so on. Ah, nice to see you again Jellik, you brought people to help with the rebellion. She walks into the other room all delighted to get you all snacks and a drink. I believe Cedona and LT. Sharu are in the same garrison building. Listen, can I ask you all a favor? Will you be willing to liberate Madelon's landing from Azlanti Occupation. Yes I know, there are a lot of prisoner's though, people you don't know, but it is the right thing to do.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles cheerily.

"Always happy to help if someone asks! Did you have any specific plans for cracking this particular nut? I imagine that just blindly charging in the front door would be a bad idea..."


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign shrugs. "I think we're already kind of committed in this fight. I'm in."


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"I'm in. These bastards will be sorry they ever landed here."


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"We'll be hard-pressed to get away clean if we don't do something about their own ship first."


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv smiles.

Ibra placed me into this situation, what can I do except acquiesce to its will. I would rather find a peaceful solution, and maybe one exists, but it seems a distant dream as of now.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Good. The Azlanit don't know it, but a few of us have been coordinating a resistance to their occupation. I've been in charge of that. We don't have all the pieces we need yet, but with you on our side, perhaps we do.
The first step is to weaken the Azlanti. A few targeted strikes around town can reduce their numbers, weaken their defenses or both. In between, you're welcome to hide out here. After that, a direct attack on the garrison can flush the Azlanti out and free our prisoners. We're not equipped for that yet, but it looks you all might be. The rest of of us will round up any survivors, disarm them the bad guys and arm the good survivors and take back our settlement.

You are in Madelon's landing. This is your chance to sell any Azlanti gear you found that nobody is claiming and divide up the credits. Though you won't be able to purchase any stuff here, with the exception of level 1 and 2 gear from the core rulebook, minus armor.

Missions:
1. Go to the storehouse and check Rendell Tace there. She thinks he may have attempted some ill-adivised heroics.
2. Liberate the Hobgars, those ape like creatures you fought earlier. If you release them, they are likely to turn on the Azlanti, they are smart, small chance they turn on you, but being smart they realize who freed them.
3. Cemetery Showdown. Three Azlanti guards here and they are bullying colonist to make them do all work there, and make them special serve dead Azlanti
4. Investigate the Moisture Collector. She heard strange occurences there. The town don't have a well, so they get water by collecting moisture.
5. Investigate Administrator's house. Even though the person is imprisoned, she suspects there are important notes there.
Which one first


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Happy to start at the top, and work our way down...


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Random is fun: 1d5 ⇒ 5 Investigate the Administrators house...


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Sure, the paperwork chase.

"Well, I don't know which of these is likely to be more important or easier, but gathering information before you get in too deep is always good. Start at the administrator's home?"


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Sure, getting a better sense of what we are dealing with is a good first step."


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

"Works for me."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Roger that Cap. Lets move out

Lilo will take point trying to avoid any patrols.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Perception;Lowlight: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes get to the residence. It has a front and a back. It is normally accessed via keypad and you have been given the code, but the Azlanti guards cut the power to the house. One entrance to the house reads, "All are Welcome before the Master of the First Vault."

religion 10:
Common welcome to an Abadaran chapel

Heroes, you can restore auxiliary power with engineering check. Force the door open with strength check, something else.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz looks at the others.

"Would one of you fine individuals who has skill with cunning devices like to try and restore the power?"


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"I am the engineer, Let me look"

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

101 to 150 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.