Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


301 to 350 of 747 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch was going to help Lilo, but then sees it's not needed.

"Glad to see you've learned a thing or two from me in our time together."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo looks to the android "Couldn't have done it without you"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo is able to free all the prisoners, leaving Threign no need to force them open. The prisoners all go quietly, though they tell you they are sure the boss knows and tell you to take care of them of him, while they all escape.

They enter the room and see Olaraja and an Azlanti Robot. By the order of the Azlanit Empire, surrender your weapons and armor, put yourselves in, and we will let you live in life in prison instead of giving you the death penalty. Or join us and recapture the people you freed and you can be free serving us.

init: 6 + 1d20 ⇒ 6 + (4) = 10 Olaraja
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (8) = 12 Azlanti Robot
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (14) = 18 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (8) = 15 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (5) = 9 Vetch

Map is up, slide number 2. Place yourselves anywhere inside or even outside the room. Gaz-i-Gaz, Threign and Lilo are up
This is not the end of the module, you do have a Crash site Ship to investigate, so one more Azlanti boss. The Robot is suppose to be in that section, and I moved him here to have less combats and shorten that section.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz opens fire on the Robot, before it has a chance to act (i.e., whilst it is flat-footed).

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 = 8, for 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage.
Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12, for 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

*pokes the thread*


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz misses. Threign and Lilo are up I'll probably bot in 12 hours or so.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo Steps in an snaps off a shot at the robot.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage Pierce: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign charges in at the robot after Lilo hits hit: 6 + 1d20 ⇒ 6 + (3) = 9
dmg: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Olaraja will MM Threign, while the robot slams him hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (11) = 20 vs KAC and he takes dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 blunt dmg MM: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 3 = 9
All heroes are up


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv darts forward and swings his sword at the robot

vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 4) + 5 = 11


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz starts shedding pale blue light, and continues firing at the Robot!

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 6, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7 Electricity damage.
Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 4 = 14, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 Electricity damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv and Gaz-i-Gaz both hit the robot once. The robot, though being metal does not take extra from electricity, just normal damage. 21 dmg on the robot.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:Artificial Life-form designated as primary:

Lilo fires off another shot at the Robot.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage Pierce: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo damages the robot further as the bullet hits the arm hard. Vetch, Threign and Ottel are up


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo fires off a shot against the robot hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Threign punches hard hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 dmg: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Ottel I realized she didn't take her turn last time, so botting two turns for her, edit coming in a minutes
Ottel will use a survival knife she picked up from one of the guards hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (19) = 22 vs KAc dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1
hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (5) = 8 vs KAc

Robot almost down, it will try to slam Threign hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (17) = 26
The other guy MM's Threign dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + 3 = 11
dmg slam dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
All heroes are up
Robot 38 dmg, Threign 32 dmg. Other guy zero dmg


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv continues slashing with his runed sword

vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz keeps up a steady stream of blaster-fire on the robot.

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 11, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8 Electricity damage.
Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 = 16, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 Electricity damage.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch moves to the corner and tries a trick attack against the Azlanti.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (5) + (8) = 13


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo snaps off two more shots at the robot.

Rifle shots: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv actually kills the robot as he slashes it up into pieces.
The rest of you go after Olaraja who has a low AC

Vetch is not able to trick out the villian, but does hit him good. Lilo lands two shots on Olaraja and Gazi-gaz hits him once
threign gautlet: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 dmg: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
And Threign kills him

Treasure: Casual stationwear, static arc pistol with 2 batteries 20 charges each. Tactical Dueling sword. Augmentations: standard darkvision capacitors, standard datajack, azimuth laser rifle with 2 batteries 20 charages each and an irridescent spindle aeon stone. Then you deliver supplies to the colonists and free them giving the party 4000 credits to split and divide up.

You then look at the computer logs and find out where their crashed ship landing is, it is a couple of hours out, but for now the threat has ceased. The colonists cheer as you return and allow you to stay for the night if you wish. You know the crashed ship is only a couple of hours out. You all get a long rest. If anyone picked up the Azlanti language you can get more info off the computer which I will give to you. The crashed ship is the last section.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

@Double Gold: For reference, you can't harvest augmentations that have been 'used'.

Also, Gaz-i-Gaz definitely has Azlanti as a language known.

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles toothily.

"Good job, guys! That was tough!"

He then looks thoughtful.

"If the crashed ship is a few hours out, we should probably take our own ship; I don't want to foot-slog through the jungle, if I can avoid it..."


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz happily claims the Aeon Stone (since it was on his purchase list, anyway!).

He then turns to the others.

"Any shopping you want to do before we head out?"

NOTE: Everyone has 978 credits, that they can make purchases with, if they so choose.

The GM has previously stated that any items of level 1 or 2 (apart from armor) from the core rule book are available here.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The identity currently logged on the computer is Master-at-Arms Olaraja who is a member of Imperial Fleet. He is currently working on a temporary basis for LT. Sharu a current member of the Aeon guard.
The Azlanti have come to the planet because a crashed probe relayed the location of ancient aeon stone technology. An Azlanti named Zolan Ulivestra ordered Olaraja's vessel, the Barazad to investigate. The reports refer to Zolan Ulivestra in many places as a sardat which is some kind of noble title.
The Barazad is an Imperial Fleet vessel that happened to be transporting LT. Saru and the Aeon Guard cadets under her watch. The Barazad is currently off mapping the rest of the system and will return for resupply shorty.
The Azlanti were surprised to find a small Pact World colony already on Nakondis. LT. Sharu commandeered the expedition and she and her cadets successfully subdued the colony and established a presence in Madelon's landing.
Sardat Zolan Ulivestra believes the strange readings are from a lost starship called the Royal Venture. The personal vessel of a pre-Gap Azlanti noble, the Royal Venture carried an experimental technomagical device called a rune drive that would allow interstellar flight withou the use of a Drift. Scans conducted after the victory over Madelon's Landing revealed those theories were correct.
Investigation uncovered that an android colonist has already entered the Royal Venture crash site and stolen the rune drive. The Android and the rune drive were both picked up by the Silver needed arranged by Sharu, but this destination isn't listed on the computer, just that they returned to the Azlanti Star Empire.
The Android shared some information with the colonists, now prisoner in the garrison which you freed. LT. Sharu wants these colonists killed by Olaraja put this off to arrange for public executions to the keep the rest of the public in line. Olara has been keeping colonists in the brig.
Lt. Sharu took a group of senior cadets in training for the Aeon Guard with her to the Royal Venture's crash site to see whether she can recover any additional information. Olaraja isn't sure when to expect LT. Sharu to return.

You get to the Royal Venture Crash site, and it has crash many years ago. It lies at the top of a hill, with about 1/4 of it sticking out over the edge of the hill. More than half of it is underground at the hillside grew around it. It is old and damage. There is an easy entrance. Climb up the hill 90 degrees-athletics dc 10, or walk around and up the hill and get to it. Something else? Let me know what you are doing.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv spends his time in silent contemplation of the acts of the previous day. Blood was shed, and he was responsible. Ibra does not forbid the slaying of enemies, but he can't help but think that every life lost is one less sentient being that might discover the secrets of the Universe.

Don't need to shop really. The only items I'm looking into are armor upgrades and stat items.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

I see no reason to not take the easy path...?

Gaz-i-Gaz confidently moves forward, his guns at the ready.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

The path that everyone follows, is often the path that everyone is on... Ghiv says cryptically


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo will move to make the climb.

Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Everyone goes around, while Lilo gets there in half the time. Lilo you see a worm, a giant worm that killed an aeon guard and will kill you too that eats everything. Do you hide and wait for your teammates staying out of sight? No stealth check required, auto success and you will all attack it on round 1. Or do you make a surprise attack against it? This will count as round 0 and it won't act till round 1, and your teammates will join you beginning of round 3 as it takes time to get there, meaning it will have 2 rounds to attack you without teammates helping you. whatever your decision, here is the init order

init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (19) = 23 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (13) = 20 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (6) = 10 Vetch
init: 0 + 1d20 ⇒ 0 + (1) = 1 worm


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo will wait


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo stays out of sight, this puts him furthest from the beast, but he'd rather not start the fight before they are ready. All heroes are up Map is up slide number 2. At least half the square must be visible if you want to fit in the space.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo takes aim at the Worm, and his AI assigns it as a primary target.

Rifle shots vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz does his best to take the strange creature down.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 = 16, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo hits the worm and it screams in pain. Through the cracks of the ship no more than a few inches slips two Electrovores. Gazi-gaz kills the worm and hits one Electrovores.
moved Lilo, cause you wouldn't have been able to see the worm at your position.
Rest of the heroes are up


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign shoots at the other electrovore.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
1d10 ⇒ 2


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv puts himself in between the party and the electrovores.

He readies his blade to strike any creature that moves close.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv hits one square damaging it hard
Vetch acts, waiting for one to get close and use his knife hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (19) = 24 dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Threign and Vetch both wait for one to get close and injure it hard, actually killing it.
Ottel will, she could use get em, but on weak creatures will use a survival knife hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (10) = 13 dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
It will tail slap Threign hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (11) = 20 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

All heroes are up one left Whoa, Lilo, don't know how you got all the way up there. It may have been moved by accident.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz keeps up a steady stream of darts!

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 13, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11 damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz hits it once after missing the first time injuring the wings badly.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo moves the combat tracking to an electrovore.

Rifle shots vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo shoots the electrovore in the stomach hurting it. 2 HP left.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Okay, botting people. Threign swings at it hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (18) = 23
and his minimum damage kills it.
Treasure The dead Aeon guard the worm killed has another one of those rifles with 18 extra bullets, another armor worn by the Aeon guard and a survival knife.
You all step into the ship and all is calm You may choose to get a short rest or press on. Threign is the only one that took damage, so he can spend RP if he wants to regain stamina or save it.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz reloads his rifle, and then heads for the interior...


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign is good to go on - He'll save it for now.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo will grab the ammo from the dead guard and move in cautiously.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes head onward exploring various rooms of the ship. There is nothing important here, but heroes realize the space ship had some power overloads. the engineering check to find that out you were going to get no doubt.

You get to the Technological Lab, two technicians working in this room when its equipment shattered were immediately slain and reanimated by the technomagical energies as occult zombies. Later 2 Senior Aeon guard cadets went into the room to investigate to be immediately eaten by the zombies. Want to get you your credit before outpost II, so bypassing a combat is what it is.
As you enter the room, the zombies look at you. Vetch and Ottel are just outside the room when this happens, as you wouldn't be quick enough to get all of you in the room before combat starts.

init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (13) = 17 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (6) = 13 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (15) = 19 Vetch
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 zombies
Round 1 Start. Lilo, Ghiv, Vetch, Threign are up


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch tries for a trick shot against the right-most zombie:

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch does trick out the zombie, but electricutes its feet.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Reaction cannon tracking the zombie's movements, Threign slides out to the flank before opening fire on the nearest undead.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d10 ⇒ 2


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign critted additional dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 2 edit, you do realize you are level 3 and have weapon specialization right. dmg is 1d10+3 for you. You dealt 7 dmg
Lilo will fire a rifle shot, 2 actually as they have low AC being zombies hit: 8 + 1d20 - 2 ⇒ 8 + (9) - 2 = 15
hit: 8 + 1d20 - 2 ⇒ 8 + (18) - 2 = 24 dmg: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19
and Ghiv will get into melee with a standard longsword hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (10) = 14 dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Finally one zombie killed it has some damage reduction if weapon isn't magic, forgot to say that.

The zombie attacks Ghiv hit: 8 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 - 2 + (4) = 10 hit: 8 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 - 2 + (13) = 19 dmg Ghiv: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
One Zombie left, all heroes are up


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

The glow around Gaz-i-Gaz starts to grow, as he opens fire on the zombie; however, noting that physical attacks don't work too well, he tries his flamethrower...

Since DR doesn't apply to energy attacks, after all!

Flame Rifle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24, for 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7 damage.

301 to 350 of 747 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.