Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


251 to 300 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv lays about with his blade, trusting the others to provide the necessary covering fire

Sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Round 2

Aiming at the opponent he managed to make flat-footed, the Lashunta fires his arc pistol again.

Pistol vs Flat-footed EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Lethal Electrical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch misses, Gazi-Gaz fires a dart in the chest and kills him and then fires another onto the other guy in the knee. Ghiv digs a sword in the guys arm, While Ottel fires electricity into the guys side. 14 dmg on him. Lilo and Threign are up


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign switches to the next standing target.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d10 ⇒ 1


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

With the targeting system back online the half-Elf Shoots again.

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
fire damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign misses, but Lilo fires a shot into the arm.
hit: 8 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 + (3) = 11 and He misses Threign with his knife
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

"Rise up! You have nothing to lose, but your chains!"

Gaz-i-Gaz keeps firing, determined to bring the man down.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazigaz fires two bullets, the first misses and the second hits him the stomach making him hurt. He at 1 HP.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

In close quarters, Threign drops the reaction cannon to one arm and swings his armored fist at the Azalnti that tried to knife him.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch swears under his breath and tries another shot.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign kills the Elite guard. Combat over The Azlanti know these guys are suppose to return in 15 minutes or less, so they will know someone interveined and be on high alert

Treasure 2 survival knives, 2 standard taclashes, 2 semi-automatic pistols with 18 extra bullets and two troop ceremonial plate armors.
You do have enough time to buy and sell stuff. Now what?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz moves over to help free the prisoners.

"Are you alright?"

He then turns to the others.

"I think it might be time to get to the 'heart' of the infestation..."

Time to clear out the Azlanti base?


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"You're probably right, actually. So, do we storm the castle, or draw them out in patrols and try to ambush them? Or if we try that, do you think they'll just start killing civilians until we turn ourselves in?"


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

"Risking civilians sounds bad! The longer we wait, the more chance they have of realising what is going on, and defending themselves. C'mon let's go!"

Gaz-i-Gaz then starts jogging in the direction of the HQ.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Let's take it to these smug ********!" Vetch eagerly follows Gaz.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"lets take a look and make a plan at that point. I think that we need to keep pushing before they dig in"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes do free the prisoners and the hostages and the town thanks you. The Azlanti forces are definitely down, so they can't afford to send more members after you. You believe a retaliation would be hard from them at this point.
You about ready to head off after a few minutes and making a plan when

perception 16:
You see two drones up ahead 11 feet in the air, just in time to duck in for cover and get all your allies in cover. You are going to need to take them out, as it will be hard to get into the area with these things looking for you. Go act in surprise round to destroy these things.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5.

Gaz-i-Gaz remains oblivious.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Oh-BLIV-e-OUSsssss!


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

"Damn. Two drones just ducked out of sight. We'll need to take them out."

Vetch moves to follow, and if he can get a shot, he'll take it:
Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + (3) = 9


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch is unable to fake it out, but his gun does do extra as the metal electrifies. You did 12 dmg to it.
Rest of the heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Seeing that Vetch's Arc pistol did more damage, Gaz-i-Gaz opens up with his Pulsecaster.

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21, for 1d6 ⇒ 2 Electricity damage.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Arc pistol already in hand, and the same man who spotted the drones leading the way to the fight, the young Lashunta follows the provided example, hoping things will go well . . ..

Arc Pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lethal Electrical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz brings a shot on one electrifying it further. 16 dmg on it.
Oettel misses.
Lilo, Threign and Ghiv are up


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign takes aim and fires.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
1d10 ⇒ 5


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign takes down a drone as he destroys a soft spot in the metal.
Lilo and Ghiv are up one drone left


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv uses the power of the cosmos to hurl a chunk of rock at the drone

Telekinetic ProjectilevsKAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv hits the edge of the robot and spark fly
lilo laser rifle: 6 + 1d20 ⇒ 6 + (11) = 17 vs EAC dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7 as he hits underneath the flying robot putting some heat to its belly.
enemy init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (18) = 19
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (5) = 9 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (19) = 26 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (3) = 7 Vetch
Surprise round over, round 1, Gazigaz and Threign are up it has 10 of 20 dmg on it.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz does his best to bring the remaining drone down!

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5, for 1d6 ⇒ 1 Electricity damage.
Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 4 = 14, for 1d6 ⇒ 2 Electricity damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazigaz hits the drone the 2nd time around elecrifying it good.
14 of 20 dmg
Threign is up


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign aims and fires.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d10 ⇒ 1


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign misses and it fires back at him hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (17) = 26 vs EAC
dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 electrical.
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz keeps doggedly trying to bring it down!

Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5, for 1d6 ⇒ 2 Electricity damage.
Pulsecaster Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15, for 1d6 ⇒ 6 Electricity damage.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz takes down the last drone.
The shopkeeper shakes your hand. Thanks for that, I doubt they have forces to spare, so they can't come after you. However, there are still prisoners in the garrison, who knows what they might do to them.
Roleplay out how you want. How do you approach the Garrison? They know you are coming, but what do you do once you get to the front door? Nobody is waiting for you outsides.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz rifles through the detritus of the drones, hoping to retrieve their weaponry.

He then nods to the others.

"I guess we should just go in the front door, guns blazing?"


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"Front door?" The half elf looks at the building, "Is there a back door, I think that might be the way to go."


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv says The universe itself provides answers, but we must ask the proper questions. giving a wink of approval to Lilo


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes realize there is no back door so they go in the front weapons ready and guns ready to fire, but nobody is in the first room.
Remember the hobgars you rescued? Here is where that comes in. This fight happened before you got here.

how well did they take care of the bad guys in surprise round: 4d100 ⇒ (61, 29, 65, 28) = 183 60 and up are hits average damage, 75 are hits with max damage, 90 and up are crits max plus a roll. 99-100 are max crits. They dealt 1/4 of one guards damage in surprise round.

what happened in the rest of the rounds: 2d100 ⇒ (50, 73) = 123
guards: 1d100 ⇒ 60 The guards have better fire power. They need to roll 10 above a guard to kill one without being killed. Roll 20 above a guard and they are untouched. Numbers are cumulative. So if two roll 5 above a guard, that is one guard dead but two hogbars. Roll 10 below and they didn't touch a guard

other hogbars: 2d100 ⇒ (48, 73) = 121
other guard: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Okay so 4 hogbars against 2 guards, in surprise round they injured a guard, then 2 teamup to kill one guard, while one guard kills one.
The other guard kills two without being touched.
which guard died: 1d2 ⇒ 1 1 is the injured guard, 2 is the uninjured one.

showdown between 1 guard and hogbar: 1d100 ⇒ 55 hogbar
guard: 1d100 ⇒ 75


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes go through the barracks, the washroom, the kitchen, the mess and finally reach the command center. Here the find the hogbars have broken in and killed one of the guards and were unsuccessful on touching the other as well as four hogbars laying dead on the floor having died for their freedom. The guard has two flashbang projectors in the ceiling, creating light and sound distracting the heroes. Two of you will be subject to harrying fire each round.

init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (14) = 15 the guard
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (9) = 13 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (11) = 18 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (6) = 10 Vetch

He is on the other side of the room, 30 feet from the heroes.
Gaz-igaz, Ghiv and Threign are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz opens fire.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 4 = 6, for 1d8 ⇒ 1 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 20, for 2d8 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9 damage.
He is also dissolving... Corrosion: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Acid.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Also, were we able to salvage anything from the drones?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz puts a hole in his stomach he is bleeding and gasping in pain. unfortunately no, you can try, but as you do, remove the inbuilt weapons, they can no longer function. The cost to repair them and use them as the actual weapon would cost 80% of the weapon itself, and they ain't powerful weapons either. Like level 1 ranged weapons here.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign follows up on Gaz-i-gaz's opening salvo.

same target

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d10 ⇒ 10


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign runs up and charges the other guard and kills him.

Treasure 2 Standard Taclashes, 2 survival knives, 2 semi-automatic pistols with 18 extra rounds and 2 troop cermonial plates. In the supply room you found a pulsecaster pistol, two autotarget rifles, six batteries and two high-capacity batteries. Also 8 personal comm units, 200 feet of titanium alloy cable line, a weaponsmithing tool kit, and 3 incindiary grenades I.

You move on finding cameras and other stuff surveying the area, but without manpower it don't do them any good. You can see prisoners in the jail cells and you can finally rescue the hostages. Strength check or engineering check to open them.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo will pickup one of the autotarget rifles, turn is over in his hands raid it and aim down the sights.

:Situational usefulness limited, recomend weapon is not worth the weight.:

He returns the rifle to the rack after removing the clip


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz smiles at the prisoners.

"Hi there! We're here to help!"

He then waits for the more technically inclined members of the party to free them.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"On my way! Lilo grabs a grenade and heads to pop the door

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign looks over the weapons.

"Anyone mind if I take the pulsecaster? Might be nice to have an energy weapon as a backup..."

If no-on objects, he will take it and an extra battery.

He then looks at the bars. "Anyone want to give me a hand with these?"

strength check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

251 to 300 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.