Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


351 to 400 of 747 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch and Gaz-i-gaz do some massive damage to the zombie
botting some people, cause if we don't get to the final fight in a day, we ain't going to get our credits that we can apply to characters before outpost II.
ghivs attack: 4 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 - 2 + (5) = 7 dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
ghivs attacks: 4 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 - 2 + (8) = 10 dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
lilo's rifle attacks: 8 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 - 2 + (19) = 25 dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
hit: 8 - 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 - 2 + (15) = 21 dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
And Lilo kills the zombie

You all then get a short rest.
You explore the ship and find mostly wreckage and nothing important.
Any preparations before entering the final room?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Not from me!


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv is ready... he spends an RP to recover all his stamina


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Ready.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I'll assume Threign spends RP to recover to.
As you explore the rest of the ship, you don't recover and important documents or intact computer chips. Either they were destroyed in the crash, someone beat you to it, or they are in the last room.
As you reach the final room, you see Sharu, an Atlanti soldier trying to restore the Royal Venture's logs. She has taken apart the computer pieces and labeled them to restore an ancient computer.
That is far enough. Get them, we will fight to the death to have this power.

init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (11) = 15 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (19) = 26 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (8) = 12 Vetch
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (9) = 14 Sharu and enemies Map is up Slide number 2. You are all at the bottom of the map Lilo, Gaz-i-gaz and Ghiv are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz starts glowing, and takes a couple of pot-shots at the mooks.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 9, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 4 = 4, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 damage.

Missing badly, apparently...


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz horribly misses. Lilo and Ghiv are up I'll probably bot them sometime tommorrow. We have six days, combat ain't going to take that long.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo activates combat tracking and fires his rifle.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Piercing Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo misses and Ghiv will swing at the nearest soldier after entering melee hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (12) = 16 dmg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Badly injuring the soldier.
The two forced into melee swing with survival knives hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (13) = 16
hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (18) = 21 and ghiv is slashed up once for dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
And Sharu will use automatic fire against all the heroes, even though she risks hitting her own soldiers
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (20) = 29 vs soldier 1
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (19) = 28 vs soldier 2
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (13) = 22 vs Ghiv
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (4) = 13 vs Lilo
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (14) = 23 vs Gaz-i-gaz
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (16) = 25 vs Vetch
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (8) = 17 vs Ottel
hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (18) = 27 vs Threing
Anyone hit takes dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 I could roll crit damage, but number 1 was already hurt enough
and though several of you took damage, she finished off soldier number 1 and nearly killed soldier number 2
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz hisses in surprise when the woman hits her own team.

"That's not nice!"

He then tries to shoot her.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 = 5, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11 damage.

...and continues to miss badly!


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch fires at Sharlu, leaving the other soldier for Ghiv.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (6) + (5) = 11


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch hist the women Sharu for 5 damage, but does not trick her out.
Gaz-i-gaz plays storm trooper.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

"That's enough of that!" Threign bellows, rushing toward the gunner with armored fist raised.

Charge Sharu.

fist with charge: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign misses
botting some people
Lilo fires rifle twice hit: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25
hit: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17
Ghiv attacks twice hit: 4 + 1d20 - 2 ⇒ 4 + (7) - 2 = 9
hit: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 = 14 and kills the aeon guard next to him
rifle damage Lilo: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 6) + 6 = 14 as he does land two shots on Sharu
Ottel will Get em on boss and then fire off a shot
hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (18) = 21 dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sharu will try to strike Thereing with here blad hit: 12 + 1d20 ⇒ 12 + (9) = 21 vs KAc dmg: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
All heroes are up 21 dmg on Sharu. Others of you have taken 12 dmg, some 28, looks like you'll win.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz stubbornly keeps firing at the woman.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 19, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17, for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 damage.


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv charges the boss

Slash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz and Ghiv deliver massive damage to the woman as they all hit
putting holes in her chest pouring blood into her suit. 46 of 50 dmg on her.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + (4) = 7

At the boss, once again, hoping to end it.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch fakes her out but misses
Ottel hasn't been active in a while, bot her so I can end it hit: 3 + 1d20 + 1 ⇒ 3 + (18) + 1 = 22
dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 but fires the shot in the leg.
Threign and Lilo are up 2 HP on her, go.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Punch!
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

SFS and email:

I'll be applying this to 20152-701, named Zuun.
Please email to mellowgoth@hotmail.com
Thanks for the game!


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign that is a miss, but lilo hasn't acted yet rifle attack: 8 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 + (10) = 18
And that is a hit, bringing her down.
Treasure: 6000 Credits, Whitefire Trident, 4 MK 1 serums of healing, 6 spell amps of lesser remove condition, 1 tier 2 sedative, 2 tier 1 antitoxins, 4 tier 1 analgesics, AG trooper battle dress, clear spindle aeon stone with targeting computer, dispelling carbon steel curve blade, AG assault rifle empty but with 48 extra longarm rounds, motion-detection badge (you found one earlier), and their datapads (which is worth nothing, it just tells the location of important stuff) like where she took Cedona the Android. And the two other guards have on them, a total of 2 survival knives, a total imperial pacificiation rifles with 24 extra bullets, and 2 Ceremonial plate armors

You do hack the datapads eventually with or without help, you realize there is a Barazad spaceship coming with more Azlanti and you manage to chase it off. It is a spaceship combat, I'm going to give all of those to you in book 3, don't worry you won't miss out. You'll have a tier 4 ship obviously fighting ships 2-4 with your ship recovering between rounds.

You have freed the area and may now buy and sell anything that SFS would allow you to buy before going onto book 2. You are or should be level 4 right now.

Conclusion: You have defeated LT Sharu and chased off the Barazad, which is expected to return several weeks later. You have yet to find the Rune Drive, which was not in the crashed ship, or maybe you did find it and didn't realize what you saw, and find out where Cedona is help captive. The datapad gave you and idea, but you still have to get there and there is no telling if she was moved since then. Find out next time on "Escape from the Prison Moon."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes are now back with the colonists, they would leave, but they can spend a day to help get the colonists back on their feet. Let me know if you actually object to this and would just hurry onto the next mission.
The colonists still need food, rebuilding their cities, taking care of the sick, etc. Everyone can attempt one check. Multiple people can make the same check if they want. Heck you can all do Medicine if you want, if that is what you are all good at.

1. A PC who succeeds at a DC 15 Medicine check can provide basic first aid to injured colonists.
2. A PC who succeeds at a DC 20 Engineering check can repair some of the damage done to the settlement’s modules or shore up the settlement’s defenses against attacks from native pests.
3. A strong PC who wants to help shift rubble from any structures damaged in the Barazad’s final attack can attempt a DC 14 Strength check.
4. A resourceful PC who wants to gather supplies from the surrounding wilderness can attempt a DC 15 Survival check.
5. Finally, a PC can help out in various other ways by succeeding at a DC 18 Profession check using a relevant profession.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign's skills are limited, but he was never afraid to put his back into it...

strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

His skill set not really useful for helping the colonists, Gaz-i-Gaz nevertheless does his best to help...

Strength: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10.

...but although the spirit is willing, the flesh is far too weak.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear breaks out his tool kit and sets to work on the defenses.
Engineering: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Seeing that Vahnear has the rebuilding in hand Lilo works on setting up an aid station.

Medicine: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Vax does his best to help with first aid as well. The Azlanti sure left a mess of this place.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Floating through the air Bison descends from his combat saddle on the back of his towering nearly 8 foot tall combat droid Zangief. As he reaches ground level he turns to face Zangief, "Assist Gaz-i-Gaz and Threign in removing the rubble from the damaged buildings."

Zangief's response is quick and robotic, "Affirmative."

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Bison then utilizes his custom rig to help repair the damage done to the settlement's modules.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes are mostly successful helping the colonists, they actually spend a couple of days doing so, but are well feed and the captured people aren't going anywhere and are being feed. They all thank you, while Gaz-i-gaz wastes his effort, and Mr. bison finds out he has muscle cramps for now.

You all head off to rescue Cedona.

You receive a transmission and then are greeted by a human woman with
brown skin and short, black hair.

My name is Major Deepadra Evosco of the Stewards. I don’t know for
certain whether you will have a chance to receive this message, or if the Azlanti invaders we believe to be in Nakondis’s orbit intercepted you. If you are listening, then you truly are as resourceful as we have been told that you are, and I have no qualms about relaying the following information. We recently received a troubling transmission from the Pact Worlds colony Nakondis. It was sent from an android named Cedona, with whom I believe you are acquainted. She informed us she had salvaged what she believed to be an experimental starship drive from an ancient wreck she discovered on the colony world, and that a ship from the Azlanti Star Empire had suddenly appeared in the colony’s atmosphere. We have received no further transmissions from the colony, leading us to assume her worst fears were true: that the Azlanti ship intended to attack the colony in order to lay claim to the device. “Our records show you were contracted by AbadarCorp to carry supplies to Nakondis, which leaves you as the only Pact Worlds ship with a chance of knowing the exact situation. We are requesting your aid in a matter regarding the system-wide security of the Pact Worlds. If the Azlanti have indeed retrieved this experimental drive, we want you to enter the Azlanti Star Empire and attempt to either recover or destroy that drive. None of our ships are close enough to intervene in this situation in a timely fashion. We’re willing to deputize you to operate in the Star Empire on our behalf for this mission—you come recommended by someone that we hold in very high esteem. “We know that we are asking a lot from you with this request, and rest assured, you will be very well rewarded for your efforts when you return. If Cedona is still alive, I recommend you rendezvous with her as soon as possible. She will no doubt have far more information on the current situation than we can provide you. Beyond that, I can only hope you accept our offer, and wish you good luck if you do. Evosco out.”

culture 20:
Cedona is truly in danger; the Azlanti consider androids to be no more than slaves and don’t even acknowledge the synthetic beings as sentient.

There is no starship combat here, but give me a piloting check, dc 25 days in drift: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 1, 2) = 14 Failure by 5 or more turns the lowest number into a 6. Failure by 10 or more turns all numbers into a 6. If the 5d6 roll was 25 or more to begin with, then add another 2 days for 5 or greater failure, you can theoretically take 32 days. Success by 5 or more turns the highest number into a 1. Success by 10 or more means you get there in 12 days or the roll while replace the highest number with a 1, whichever is lower. Success by 15 means you get there in the min possible, six days. Success or failure from 1 to 4 adds or subtracts 1 day.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax listens intently to the message, eager to give a little hurt back to the Azlanti that kept him captive on Nakondis. He does have one concern though, and says "Tch, tch. Think these Stewards pay well?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Once again perched comfortably on the back of his drone Mr. Bison addresses the others in the party.

"I don't know much about this Stewards organization or if they even have any money to pay us, but I do know rotting away in the prison here at the hands of the Azlanti's was not how I wanted to spend my time on Nakondis... I got a score to settle."


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz gets positively wide-eyed.

"It all sounds positively dreadful! Not to worry - we can help!!!"

Piloting: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34.

So that means it only takes 10 days, right?

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"Huh. Usually the Stewards are pretty tightfisted with their money, but this guy sounds desperate. Either way, I've worked with Cedona and we can't leave her in the hands of the Azlanti."

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Can we aid the piloting check? If so, my +12 should auto-aid.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax shrugs and says "Tch, tch. Would've fought the Azlanti and helped Cedona for free, just trying to keep an eye on the future. Looks like we best get too it."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"The Azlanti have been pretty wealthy so far, we can expect bounty from them."

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo knows that the Azlanti will enslave the planet if given the chance.
Gaz-i-gaz flys well, using planets gravity to push him forward. He even flys near a black hole, getting to the outer edge of it, so that the black hole will spin him around, it spins him 360 degrees and with that momentum, he continues onto the planet at super high speeds. A similar trick was used in Star Trek NTG in an episode where they do it with a sun. He doesn't go to the planet in a straight line, cause it moves, so he calculates the trajectory of the planet and flys there in a straight line so that his ship will be where the planet will be. He estimates it almost perfect and gets to the planet in 10 days. He goes so fast that Azlanti ships see it, but think they saw something else

perception 20:
You heard them say they think they saw a meteor. Then they proceeded to say it will burn up in the atmosphere before it reaches the planet. Psst, no damage was done to your ship

Heroes land near a city and they realize not everyone here is Azlanti, there are all kind of creatures and people here. Think of Tatoonie While watching a New Hope. They travel to the outpost station and meet species like the draeliks, reptoids, and wrikreechees, few are interested in talking however, and few speak the language.

They enter the main plaza
Many beings bustle through this large portion of the station. A lowered segment of the floor in the center of the room,
fifteen feet deep, contains the remnants of ore refining machinery. Gears, containers, and pipes are scattered everywhere, no longer connected to anything that would make them functional. Large doors exit to the west and south, and a trio of short corridors lead east.

perception 20:

2 DRAELIKS are following you

Map is up, slide 2

Wayfinders

Male N Android Xenoseeker Soldier 4 | SP 28/28 HP 32/32 | RP 7 | EAC 19; KAC 20 |Fort +5; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +9 | Darkvision; Perc: +1, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft. |Active Conditions: None.

Umbro and Zangief carefully assess their surroundings; knowing that they both stand out in a crowd even if they don't want to.

Umbro Perception #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Umbro Perception #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Zangief Perception #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Zangief Perception #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Even though both are highly aware of what is going on around them since neither speak Azlanti Umbro and Zangief fail to notice anything out of the ordinary.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.

Riding high on the adrenaline of the sling-shot manoeuvre, Gaz-i-Gaz fails to notice anything whilst piloting...

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22.

...but once on the station, old instincts kick in, and he telepathically updates the others.

Two Draeliks are following us...

He then casually draws his Arc Rifle, resting it on his shoulder, whilst still holding the grip.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Keyed up by being in a completely new place full of strange alien life, Vax gawks at first. After a moment he makes sure his solarian armor is in place and becomes more cautious, remembering that anyone here could be their enemy.

It doesn't take long for him to notice their tail, and he replies mentally I see them

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Sorry, wrong character. Just keep the dice rolls and change Umbro to Mr. Bison. Let me add the following also.

On the approach to the planet Zangief observes that the Azlanti sentry ships did not alter the course of their patrol as we flew past them.

Mr. Bison comments to Gaz-i-Gaz, "Looks like you know a few maneuvers."

Original post

Mr. Bison and Zangief carefully assess their surroundings; knowing that they both stand out in a crowd even if they don't want to.

Mr. Bison Perception #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Mr. Bison Perception #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Zangief Perception #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Zangief Perception #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Even though both are highly aware of what is going on around them since neither speak Azlanti Umbro and Zangief fail to notice anything out of the ordinary.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo man's the engineering station calmly on the trip through the drift. The crystalline structure that covered his old armor growing on the new armor.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

As he steps off the ship Lilo's armor shimmers, and it looks suddenly like a set of Aslanti armor, however after a few blocks in this melting pot he sends another thought to his armor which become a copy of a set of clothes he sees on a alien working a cart.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

He missed the men following, but he has long learned to trust Gaz.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Riding on the back of Zangief gives Mr. Bison a perfect vantage point to casually glances back at the Draeliks who are trailing them before letting his eyes wander back to the general sites and sounds of the busy plaza.

As he does this he simultaneously sends an encoded message from his custom rig to Zangief.

  • [Set threat condition 2 protocols...]
  • [Redirect power to the defense grid...]
  • [Plasma generator on standby...]
  • [Calculate approach angle for attack pattern delta.]


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

What do we want to do about that? Threign thinks back when informed about the tails.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

What do we want to do about that? Threign thinks back when informed about the tails.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Perception 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Perception 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Vahnear catches sight of the Draeliks just as Gaz-i-Gaz warns everyone. He readies his pistol.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Hoping to surprise the following creatures, Vax shares a rough plan with Gaz where they all turn a corner to a hopefully deserted alley and ambush the tail when it comes.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison reaches out telepathically to the rest of the team, "I designed Zangief to specialize in grappling techniques. If we can surprise the Draeliks there is a good chance Zangief can subdue one of them."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

As soon as Gaz-i-gaz raises his gun, they know that you know, so much for bluffing them into thinking you didn't notice.
They raise their guns, you raise yours and the audience all sees guns, they get down or run out of the building.

init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (15) = 24 Lilo
init: 8 + 1d20 ⇒ 8 + (20) = 28 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Umbro
init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 Vax
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Threign
init: 0 + 1d20 ⇒ 0 + (10) = 10 Mr. Bison
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (9) = 10 Dralekis map is up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

With a shrug, Gaz-i-Gaz moves forward and tries to blow one of them away, as his body is surrounded by a halo warm, red light...

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10 Electricity damage.

351 to 400 of 747 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.