Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


201 to 250 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch follows Threign's lead and attacks the same target.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv darts forward with his sword held high, the symbols of Ibra blazing in the dim light.

vsKAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Slashing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

SP 10/14 HP 16/16


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz drops the injured guy
Vetch and Threign put some damage on another guy. vetch crit: 1d6 ⇒ 6 You did not get the trick attack.
And he drops him after aiming for the head.
The other Starfinders miss.
The one in melee with Ghiv will stab him with a knife hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (8) = 11
All heroes are up 1 guy left


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz unloads on the remaining guy.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1, for 1d8 ⇒ 8 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17, for 1d8 ⇒ 6 damage.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo Fires a couple Shots into the remaining guard.

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Imperial pacification rifle vs. KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz and Lilo both his once nearly killing the guy.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Oettel tries a shot at the last man standing.

Arc Pistol, Static: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Electric Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

But misses pretty badly.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch goes hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
trick attac: 13 + 1d20 ⇒ 13 + (14) = 27
dmg: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2

Killing him.
Combat over Heroes recover 5 survival knives, 5 imperial pacificiation rifles fully loaded and 60 extra bullets (you may simple empty the guns and add the ammo then sell the guns at 10% cost if you want). 5 Troop Ceremonial plate armors.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods in satisfaction.

"Right. Let's go see what the next job on the list entails..."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You reach the cemetary, it has been cleared out, some of the guards most have come from this location.
Now to liberate the Hobgars, these monkey's will greatfully attack the aeon guards if liberated, all you need to do is disable the electronic lock with Computers and survival so they don't attack you. You can also make a higher computers check to make it open after one minute so you can get out of there.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz looks expectantly at those who are more technically inclined...


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign tops off his magazine and keeps watch.

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch looks to Lilo. "Ready to get to work? Anyone able to settle these creatures down a bit?"

He then cracks his knuckles and starts working on the computer.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

hoping Lilo or someone can Aid Another to help


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo regrets not having taken up coding yet again, but trusts in Vetch to take care of the system, he tries to calm the Hobgars, or at least find a way to avoid getting mobbed when they are free.

Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vetch is able to figure out the computers and sets them free on delay.
You return to the storehouse. Well done, you could assault the garrison, but they don't know what is going on yet. Defeat the water elemental in the moisture collector area. People won't be able to get water without it. You may also rest here for a few minutes if you want.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods.

"Okay!"

He then ambles in the direction of the moisture collector.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"That will hurt the community until you can replace it, won't it? I guess it is your call, though. Let's go."


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Hopefully we can take care of it and get it up and running soon after we boot these Imperialists off the planet!"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You go to the water area and you see a small sized water elemental. In the name of the Azlanti, you are not welcome here, you should be prisoners of them.
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (13) = 15 water elemental
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (18) = 22 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (5) = 12 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (6) = 10 Vetch
Lilo is up The thing is 10 feet away.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Yes, I go after Lilo, but before anyone else, so, posting while I'm looking.

"Yeah, whatever. We're here to remove you as an obstacle. Nothing personal. Maybe you'll even enjoy getting to go home."

Clever Feint: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Unless it is a CR1 with a Sense Motive modifier of 7 or less, that fails. It is flat-footed to me only until the end of my next turn.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Sensing the pacification rifle will do little against water Lilo let's it drop on it's sling and readies his azmuth.

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Vetch moves to take cover if any is available and takes aim with an attempted trick shot.

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19 [DC=20+Creatures CR]
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
electric dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Lilo burns the water, but it resists 2 points of the fire.
It then tries to slam Threign hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (5) = 14 vs KAC
Vetch then does double damage to the water with his electricity, Oettel can't clever feint it.
Threign, vetch and Gazi-gaz are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

"Get 'im!"

+1 to hit.

Gaz-i-Gaz shrugs, and then shoots the mobile blob of water.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23, for 1d8 ⇒ 6 damage.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign pulls back an armored fist and attempts to pummel the elemental beyond its ability to hold a shape.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 vs KAC
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 bashing


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

that was my turn above for this round.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ghiv is up I meant Ghiv when I said Vetch
Gazi-gaz shoots the water with acid, but it resists 2 points of that.
Threign misses as his sword doesn't hit the hard parts of the water. Unless you forgot, get'em in which case you hit.
Lilo is also up round 2


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

I did, in fact, forget Get'em!, so that'll be a hit.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

:Targeting foe, analyzing creature:

With his targeting online Lilo fires again.

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign and Lilo hit the thing, it resists some of the damage, but it is hurt.
It swings back at Threign hit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (10) = 19 dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Heroes then easily finish it off, combat over By the way, I was looking at the wrong numbers anyhow, its AC is 12/13 so Threign hit that thing anyway.

Now what? You report back? You short rest? You immediately assault the garrison?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Report back, then head for the garrison?


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

I agree - and do we need a longer rest? How are folks' resources? Just wondering if we should make a plan, sleep on it, and then go for it "tomorrow."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

I am ready to go


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv can proceed. He's down on spells a bit, but melee target is what he's best at right now.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign is out of stamina and into HP. He could use short rest to recover.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes short rest here. Spend RP to rest as you choose.
As you return, the shopkeeper isn't there, citizens will tell you he left less than five minutes ago. If you want to know where he went, give me a skill check and tell me how it will work.


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

Okay. a short rest is REALLY easy to provide!

"Why don't we catch our breath before moving on? Everybody good to move on to the garrison? Or do you think we should report back and swap for fresh batteries, that sort of thing? I'm god either way, I think."


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

"I think we need some more intel on the garrison itself. If we can catch the shopkeeper, perhaps he knows? Or maybe we can find others in the resistance?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

With Rendell Tace and Jellik both missing, how long do you wait for them to return? Or do you go looking for them after X number of minutes? Or do you look for them now?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heroes wait for those two to return, and they do return, but they have been kidnapped and are being sentenced to death by two elite guards. On the Azlanti order, these two, who have been spies against us, will be whipped, and then stabbed in a low area where they will bleed out. Let that be a lesson to all those who refuse to serve the Azlanti empire. They are doing this in front of all of you. Anyone who leaves this area will also be executed. Everyone in this area is free, not fenced in, but cannot leave this 1/2 square mile area, so they can serve the Azlanti, or at least the Azlanti think they have control. At the Garrison, they do have actual slaves fenced in and chained and stuff. These guys are unaware that you do not belong here, so interference would result in surprise round, though you could let them die.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

"Big meanies!"

Gaz-i-Gaz responds by shooting one of the guards.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20, for 1d8 ⇒ 1 damage.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Well, that rather decides it, then... thinks Threign as his collegue opens fire. He raises his reaction cannon and targets the same trooper.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d10 ⇒ 9


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz and Threign both damage the same guard, these are elite guards.
Vetch, Lilo, Ghhiv and Ottel are up for surprise round
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (14) = 15 bad guys
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (8) = 12 Lilo
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (2) = 9 Gaz-i-Gaz
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Ghiv
init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 Ottel
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Threign
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (7) = 11 Vetch
Then you may act in round 1 if you have init.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo raises his rifle for a shot.

:Targeting information not ready:

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male NG Human Priest Mystic | SP 21/21 HP 23/23| RP 3/3 | EAC 15; KAC 17| Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9, Darkvision 60’ | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None.

Ghiv charges forward, drawing his blade with determination.

Getting into melee with the guards


M Damya Lashunta Envoy 2

"On the order of the civilized beings of our part of space, you can go suck sewage."

He'll fire his Arc Pistol at the one Ghiv is not threatening.

Pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Lethal Electrical Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

----

For Round 1, the Lashunta will attempt to misdirect the same Azlanti.

Clever Feint
Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Should be good enough to KEEP him flat-footed against everyone!


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Botting Vetch for surprise round. trick attack: 13 + 1d20 ⇒ 13 + (1) = 14
hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (2) = 7 dmg: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5
Threign takes his turn Just trying to finish this up, so I had to do the 24 hour rule. As you had init round 1. hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 7 Threign hits him good.
The guards use survival knives against Ghiv
hit: 2d20 ⇒ (8, 6) = 14 +8 to each vs KAC. Both miss
Ghiv, Lilo, Vetch and Gazigaz are up for round 1. Ottel and Threign can take their round 2. 17 dmg on one, 0 dmg on the other.


NG Male Gnome (fey-touched) druid 1 HP 18/18 | AC 14/16 w/raise shield | F +5 R +5 W +9 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | | Speed 25ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells Cantrips 7; 1st: 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

sorry! somehow I read right past that I was acting in surprise

Vetch tries for another trick attack, and has better luck this time, unfortunately being flat-footed isn't enough for him to hit. I'm guessing

Sleight of Hand for trick: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
electric dmg w/ trick attack: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz keeps up a steady stream of darts.

Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 4 = 14, for 1d8 ⇒ 6 damage.
Acid Dart Rifle: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16, for 1d8 ⇒ 3 damage.

201 to 250 of 747 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.