Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


451 to 500 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison will ask Hasshachir why the odheos were tormenting him and also what he knows about this station and the Azlanti that are running it.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison takes a look at the paralith to see if he knows anything more about it.

Life Science: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

You mentioned there are 3 NPC's in this area. Can Mr. Bison talk to one of them and can you describe what they look like?

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear will follow Mr. Bison, as he too is curious what can be learned about the station and if anyone has heard more about what happened to Cedona.

He's not a diplomat and knows it, so he tends to keep quiet and listen.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight
Threign wrote:

Threign will walk around behind the creature, steal his knife back, and leave him the scattergun.

Make me a sleight of hand or strength check dc 15.It won't attack unless you attack.

Ah, the Odheos, they like to tormet and eat everything. They are just evil spiders, but you took care of it.

Half-red, a fish that cannot communicate via voice, knows only Azlanti, but does communicate other ways.
Hasshachir the Wrikreechee.
Glest a screedreep, as tall as Yoda, but not green with the face the shape of a goat but without horns.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz looks to see if the Paralith has anything else interesting to trade for...

...and if so, will attempt to make a trade.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19.

He then moves over to have a chat with Half-Red.

I have Limited Telepathy, and know Azlanti.

Hello! My Name is Gaz-i-Gaz! It's a pleasure to meet you. We are looking for an Android named Cedona, who may have been brought this way by some Azlanti. You wouldn't happen to have seen her, would you?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison floats off the back of Zangief, approaches Glest, and asks him if he knows Cedona.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

SoH: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax just stands there, looking about nervously, in case something else dangerous wanders by.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Threign is able to get his weapon back and give him his.
[]bGaz-i-gaz[/b] can't trade with the creature and even if he could, all his weapons and stuff are defective in some way. asks about Cedona and none of the NPCS can tell you. Half-red speaks back telepathically. No, I don't know, but if it was my guess and who you are looking for is a prisoner, then...you are looking for a moon prison Gulta. Half-red telepathically communicates while making symbol at the same time.
Half-Red creates a transparent cylindrical tube around herself, then turns a sickly green color and feigns death. She then flashes blackand-
white stripes across her skin and rubs two of her tendrils together to create a high-pitched sound. A PC might realize the first part refers to Gulta’s status as a prison moon (which can be confirmed with a successful DC 12 Wisdom check). A PC who succeeds at a DC 20 Culture or DC 22 Engineering check realizes that the second part probably refers to some kind of debilitating sonic device that can be used to pacify
escapees or unauthorized visitors. If you could only speak the language, you'd have to make the checks, but since you communicate teletpathically, she is doing symbols and speaking to you, so no symbolizim translation required.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Thank-you for the assistance!

He then moves on to Hasshachir.

"Hypothetically, if someone in your position were to know something about Gulta, what could they tell us about it?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"Oh that's not good. Knowing the Azlanti, someone like Cedona won't last long in one of their prisons."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

The angry voice of Mr. Bison jarringly resonates in the rest of the team's minds as he telepathically communicates with them. "If there are lots of Azlanti at that prison I say we go there and make them pay for what they did on Nakondis."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

He looks you puzzled "Gulta? The prison moon? Why would such upstanding-looking people like yourself want to know about that place? It’s owned by a powerful Azlanti noble, Zolan Ulivestra, and used for prisoners that need extra... guarding. I would not go near him or his prison if I were you?”

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

"Ulivestra, he's the one who's responsible for what happened on Nakondis. Son of a b~%&+ must pay!"


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax observes "Tch, tch. Maybe we should find out more about this Ulivestra and his moon?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Vax and the others ask around about Ulivestra and his moon

“He is an Azlanti noble who is a member of the Imperial Fleet
and also who owns the prison moon of Gulta, which is why he is an Azlanti noble. Gulta is where Sardat Zolan Ulivestra keeps prisoners for the Imperial Fleet and also for himself, because he owns the moon and thus can use it for multiple purposes. Recently, he left the system to perform a military operation on Nakondis, which has a small colony that belongs to the Pact Worlds, because an Azlanti survey probe crashed upon Nakondis and sent back survey information that caused Sardat Zolan Ulivestra to perform a military operation on Nakondis. This military operation likely did not go well because foreign people are now in Azlanti space asking about Sardat Zolan Ulivestra.” A PC who reads the Stewards’ datafile knows that a sardat is a hereditary ruler of a moon, a major space station, or a large province on a single planet.

“Why are you asking? You don’t ask about people in the IV—
in the IVS—in the Imperial Vanguard—in the Scout Corps! Why are you asking me about high-up peoples, are you trying to get me disappeared? Huh? Huh?” A PC who has studied the Stewards’ datafile about the Star Empire recognizes the Imperial Vanguard Scout Corps as the branch of the Imperial Fleet responsible for exploration, recon, and forward military operations, and can infer that Sardat Zolan Ulivestra is likely a high-ranking officer within that organization.

Before you leave, you take some treasure with you Jump Jets and a backup generator near the spiders if I didn't already give them to you. And you can play a card game of chance to win credits. You must wager anywhere from 100 to 2000 credits and make a really high intelligence check or a profession check related to the gambling.
You are also told to visit the technician Talmrin. You are suppose to ask about her and seek her out, but it is hard to get the players to ask about her without railroading them. The NPC barely mention here. Anyway you find her

Starfinders travel to the labyrinth pipe network still in the building
The sounds of the rhythmic tapping echo from one pipe to another, reverberating in a soft chorus with each other until they finally die out. A minute passes without response, then two, then three. Patience eventually pays off, as the soft sound of nails clicking against metal heralds the arrival of a creature in response. A pair of huge, shimmering eyes appear in the darkness of a large bronze pipe twenty feet above the ground, then blink in curiosity as they regard the creatures down below. “Foreign critters in Azlant space?” the being asks, craning her long neck to get a better view of the people who summoned her. “What dost thou seek here?”
The technician Talmrin (CN female gosclaw mechanic resembles a cross between a white-furred cat and a weasel. She has large ears, a long, flexible neck, a thin flexible body, and short limbs and paws that look suitable for burrowing.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

I'll pass on the gambling

"Are you Talmrin? We've been told that you might be able to help us." begins Vahnear. "We are looking for a friend of ours, Cedona, and fear she may have been taken to Gulta."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

If that is true, there are some things you should know. First they have a supply ship there and I can't lure it for you to steal one too hard.

“They are always coming and going; the moon prison needs
many supplies. Thou shouldst ask other merchants or the glimmshar pirates—they payeth more attention to where ships are crossing. Azlanti ships cometh not to Outpost Zed unless they hast good reason, so thou shalt need to lure one in, then take the ship and the cargo. I suppose thou wanteth not the crew, but I can take them from you for a while, free of charge. Unless thy desire is to kill them for doing their jobs.”

“My modifications will get thee into a docking bay. Take thee this key card; with it, thou shalt be able to pass from the cargo bay to the cell blocks. Thou needst be stealthylike to survive. The Azlanti won’t be mistaking thee for anything but Pact Worlds critters, so thou shalt needeth a disguise to look like Azlant folk. If thou shouldst be caught, or show up where thou shouldst not be, the Azlanti will imprison or kill you. Be certain thou hast a clear escape route to run back to thy ship, for thou shalt need it.”

“Like all Star Empire prisons, Gulta keeps its non-Azlanti in one
place. Gulta’s is called cell block J; thou shouldst start looking there. The Azlanti don’t keep machinemeat androids like her in the same cages as other aliens; Azlanti don’t think the machinemeats are sentient. Thou shalt have to look in cell block places separate from the other prisoners.”

And there are additional prisoners to rescue
“There art three—a vesk named Mothkala, a shirren named Tseekchik,
and a slivara whose name I’m not twistytongue enough for speaking. They were past-diggers, archaeologists. They smuggled things off Azlanti sites that once belonged to us Azlanti aliens, and gave them back to the people who were supposed to own them. I smuggled for them for a long time, but one day they picked up something powerful the Azlanti wanted, so the Azlanti went and picked them up. I saw the Azlant ships moving in and flew off, never came in for the rendezvous. They probably think I’ve abandoned them, but I haven’t forgotten. I am just a coward.” Talmrin ducks her head and looks a bit embarrassed.

You will need to get on a supply ship, these are controlled by the Azlanti directly but by the Vanguards working for Azlanti. You can find out locations and scheduling times with a computers or diplomacy check. Then to get on one, you need a computers and bluff or diplomacy for a distress signal or false Azlanti message. Or if those checks fail, brute force is required to steal the ship


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz nods enthusiastically when Tamrin mentions what she can do to help.

"That would be wonderful!"

When she mentions that the party needs to look like Azlanti, Gaz-i-Gaz winces.

"I can probably pass myself off as an Azlanti, if I put my mind to it, but unless the rest of you have been holding back on your abilities, we might be in a spot of bother... I guess it depends upon what is available in the market, and how many credits you all have squirreled away..."

Upon the mention of the other prisoners, Gaz-i-Gaz grows serious.

"Oh no! That sounds terrible! Of course we will keep an eye out for them, and rescue them if we can. We like helping people!"

He then settles down to seeing what he can do to solve the 'supply ship' problem...

Diplomacy(Locations and Scheduling Times): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19.

Bluff(False Azlanti Message): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26.

Assists would be welcome ;-)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Computers to find location and scheduling times: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Computers to create distress signal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

"Tch, tch. Would be difficult to pass for Azlanti. Perhaps some of us should be 'prisoners'?" Vax suggests.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Computers (aid): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 to find location...
Computers (aid): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 create distress...


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

I am not any good at finding info, but I think I can pass for an Azlant. He activates the glamour field on his armor to mimic the Azlanti armor. then in Azlanti "Hold there."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz isn't able to find a ship on his own, but with the help of allies. He is. You finally manage to get picked up by Vanguards. Sure, we'll give you a lift.This takes a couple of hours, what do you wish to do while on this ship?


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Expecting to be searched, Vax secrets his zero knife in the secret compartment of his cybernetic arm. Better to have that as a backup.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

They drop you off at the Prison entrance. Outside the jail You see 4 Azlanti Prison guards. We weren't aware that new recruits or reinforcements from other parts were coming. Which ones are you? And who gave you the orders?


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

In Azlanti "Not recruits, LT. Sharu sent me ahead with some High Value Prisoners. I have a set of encoded authorizations here."

He holds up a data chip and begins to walk towards the guards.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Memory Module reroll: 1d20 ⇒ 6


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Go right on in. I'm sorry about that. Now to make a call.

sense motive 21, anyone can attempt:
They are pretending to believe your claim. You go in there and there will be an army waiting for you, ie. ambush. Don't let them make that call and don't go in there.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Vax tries to figure out if their bluff worked. He thinks it did!


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign can't make that DC...

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"They're on to us"

"Now, hold up a moment," begins Vahnear. "You need to speak with our small friend here before you make that call." He motions to Gaz-i-Gaz, hoping the glib skittermander can talk his way around them.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Mr. Bison takes a swig from the bottle of high quality Kasathan whiskey that was conveniently resting in the wet bar attached to his drone riding saddle.

Well, this is about to get interesting.

He carefully slides one of his tentacles to rest on his cryopike.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz (who incidentally looks like an Azlanti soldier, thanks to his Holoskin, speaks Azlanti, and sounds like a local thanks to his vocal modulator), sighs.

"Don't listen to that idiot; I am still trying to drum the basics of protocol into his thick skull. Still, it could be worse - I could have been saddled with permanent baby-sitting duty, instead of a temporary thing."

He then nods to the party's (apparently) non-Azlanti members.

"It's just my luck, but we have been tasked to escort these worthless sub-humans here; apparently, they want to visit some insect-folk named Tseekchik. Personally, I don't see the point, but I cling to the silver lining to all this, that they might step out of line, and then we can leave them here as permanent residents, instead of visitors!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Alright fine, but you gotta prove you are soldiers through a series of tests, you being one of is still questionable.
First Obstacle course One of you roll 3 acrobatics or athletics followed 3 fort saves. +2 to your acrobatics or athletics for each thing you have that adds to your speed, jumps or swimming.
Second shooting course One of you roll 3 ranged attack rolls and damage against dummy targets. You are using their guns of course, so no ammo wasted.
Third Knowledge Test One of you roll 2 Culture and 2 other rolls with knowledge based skills. Appropriate professions will do[/b]
[b]And I don't want to see anything below a C average when we combine all the test scores, otherwise, things will be questionable. [ooc]A C average means the average number is 18 among all the rolls of all the people testing, so if first person rolls all nat 1's the second person can redeem it with all nat 20s. 19-20 is C+, 21-24 is B-, 25-28 is B+, 29 is A-, 30-31 is A, 32 is A+. Multiple people may take the same test as long as all three are taken, but keep in mind the scores, as you don't want to attempt a test already completed if it will bring the scores down.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz throws himself into the first challenge!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 16.
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 24.
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 27.
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear can probably bring up the grade on acrobatics

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 31
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 34
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 33
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz bows to Vahnear's superior talents, then takes a few pot-shots at some dummy targets.

Pot-Shot #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27.
Pot-Shot #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19.
Pot-Shot #3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

So wait which of us are guests who want to visit the prisoners and which of us are fake Azlanti soldiers? Only the fake soldiers can do the tests right?


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Well, at the very least, Threign, myself, and Vahnear could pass as residents of the Empire...?


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

So, we have the first two challanges down. Can anyone that can pass for a soldier handle the culture and knowledge checks? Not really Threingn's forte..


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You can all do the tests. All you can take 10
Mr. Bison has a +10 to computers and a +6 to life science, he just barely passes.
Okay fine, you get access to a few areas. And he sends you down there, no traps. Something killed his men though. There are three paths. The prisoner is suppose to be on the left, but you have something else down here.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Okay, so you explore the far right area and find a dead end and with dead men and not signs of the creature. There are some heavy wooden boxes here though.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Let's check through the boxes, and see if we can figure out what killed these men.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax is surprised the Azlanti guards let them pass, but he isn't about to question it. He does his best to help Vahnear.


Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Medicine: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison slides his cryopike from it's carrying position on Zangief's back.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You look through the boxes carefully after prying them open, and the creature you can tell went down the middle path. It seems to be a slimy creature or a giant bug, but you can't tell until you see it.
Treasure 1 Level 4 Frag Grenade, a Serum of Healing lv 1 and Zero-rifle Hailstorm class weapon here with 3 uses left or 6 charges.


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz happily picks up the rifle.

"Right. Let's go hunt ourselves a bug!"


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Thregin checks the magazine of his reaction cannon, and nods. "I'm up for a bug hunt..."

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"Lead on" adds Vahnear as hefting his scorch gun.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes finally turn the corner and catch up with the remoraz chewing on some guards
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (4) = 5 remorazh
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (16) = 21 Vahnear
init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (16) = 20 Gaz-i-gaz
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (8) = 10 Threign
init: 1d20 ⇒ 1 Mr. Bison
init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Vax

451 to 500 of 747 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.