Against the Aeon Thrones (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] vax
[dice=init]9+1d20[/dice] lilo
[dice=init]6+1d20[/dice] Vahnear
[dice=init]1d20+2[/dice] Threign
[dice=init]11+1d20[/dice] Gaz-i-Gaz

The Map


401 to 450 of 747 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Doublegold, I found a couple images of Draeliks and put them on the map if you want to use them. If not you can just take them off.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

I'll take the init labelled Umbro - its got the right bonus.

Vahnear moves to get a better shot while bring his weapon to bear on the nearest Draelik. A small disk automatically launches a moment before he fires, hopefully distracting his target.

Trick Attack (Eng): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7 plus flat-footed.
Scorchgun (EAC): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Damage (F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

The faint purple shimmer of his solarian armor begins to glow more strongly as Vax dashes toward the Draeliks. Halfway to them he seems to burst into flame as he streaks toward the nearest one.


Photon Attunement 1
Solar Rush to attack the nearest Draelik Attack with Zero knife: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Cold damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo spins his combat tracking comming inline for the lead Draeliks.

::Target acquired threat assessment beginning:

SnapShot: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The sharp report of the AG rifle cracks.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Doublegold, the Draeliks' initiative modifier is higher than mine so I'll wait until after you go to post my action because it will affect what I do since I'm going to move into melee range. Also are the four circular looking structures in between us and the Draeliks a raised structure providing cover?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gaz-i-gaz and Vahnear take out the first one with head shot.
Lilo and Vax get body shots on the second one, well actually Vax delivers a blow to the chest.
The structures would provide soft cover yes.

The Draelik switches to his lesser shadow staff to swing at Vax
hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (18) = 22 vs KAC. hitting him across the arm for dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Piercing dmg
All heroes are up


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Azlanti:
"This was not a fight that you should have picked..."

Since I figure that is the local version of 'Common'...

Gaz-i-Gaz stalks forward, and calmly lines up a point blank shot on the remaining target.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17 Electricity damage.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Early Stage Adaption every 1d4 rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Mr. Bison engages his custom rig and sends Zangief careening forward after Vax while simultaneously sliding his cryopike from its' carrying position on Zangief's back. Thumbing the activation button a blast of supercooled gas erupts from the tip.

However, the distance between Mr. Bison and Zangief and the Draelik is too far for them to attack immediately.

Zangief: Double Move

Mr. Bison: Move action draw his weapon.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo continues to move forward and snaps off another shot.

SnapShot: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear advances around the structure, and takes another shot.

Trick Attack (Eng): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6 plus flat-footed.
Scorchgun (EAC): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Damage (F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Hoping to end the fight before they are noticed, Vax repeatedly slashes at the Draelik.

Photon Attunement rnd 2
Making two attacks at -4 Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 damage 1: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 damage 2: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison looks at the bloody mess that was the last Draelik and comments, "I guess interrogation is out of the question."


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

"I don't know what the laws are round here, but I think we better get moving.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

"They must have known we were coming. Why else would the Draeliks be trailing us?


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Gazi-gaz takes him out before the rest of you get a shot or hit in.

Gear (2 of everything listed cause there were 2 enemies) freebooter armor I, lesser shadowstaff (Starfinder Alien Archive 37) with 1 clip (40 charges), shadowblend serum (Starfinder Armory 116), x-ray serum (Starfinder Armory 116)

Heroes can even keep one of them alive if they want, but they find out that they only followed the heroes cause they are thugs. Keeping one alive doesn't affect the storyline, but Gaz-i-gaz fired 16 points of lethal damage into him. Either way, you find out their only motive is that they are thugs, locals can confirm that is what they do.

You are now free to explore the rest of the building, lots to see here.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison lifts up one of the lesser shadowstaffs and judges its weight and balance, "This seems like something I can use."


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

If no one else takes them, Vax will collect the other staff and the serums. If this pair was hoping to rob them he has no problem turning the tables.

He says "Tch, tch. We should put some distance between us and here, then find out more about the Azlanti here. We have an android to rescue and some kind of drift drive to steal, after all."

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear gives a quick check of the bodies, and picks up one of each of the serums. "These could come in handy. Who else wants some? He'll pass some along if anyone wants, or just add them to his pack for now.

Once done, he takes a better look around the building. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Ninja'd!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

"Let's get out of here while we still can. I see exits to the west and south, and a trio of short corridors leading to the east. I say we head for the corridors to the east."

Perception to see if Mr. Bison or Zangief notice anything else noteworthy about this area

Mr. Bison Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Zangief Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign will nod and take point, moving toward the corridors to the east.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes explore the room, wow this is a nice room with lots of people here, and a good place like that Tatoonie bar. The people here don't bother you about the fight, but they are glad it is over so they won't get shot. You actually have to leave the rooms to see places of interest and don't party split too far, cause one of the rooms triggers a combat. I'll assume everyone is traveling along unless otherwise.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison reaches out to the rest of the team telepathically, "Nothing of interest here, let's go back the way we came and see what's behind the door to the west."

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

I don't think we actually gone east yet.

Vahnear follows Threign, keeping an eye our for any other threats.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Yeah, it was a little unclear what Doublegold was describing. If we haven't gone east yet lets go east. If we have already then we can go back and go through the west door.

Mr. Bison, with his cryopike out and at the ready, directs Zangief to follow Threign's lead.


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax sticks close to the group, saying "Tch, tch. Let's not get separated. I bet solo strangers don't last too long around here."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You are going to explore these rooms eventually, so I'll just describe them, feel free to interact with the people as you choose, though none of them know you, so you won't get valueable info, just fun conversations.

Cantina room
The temperature in this room plummets compared to the rest of the station. Machinery once lined the western wall here, but it has since been stripped away, leaving only holes and bits of metal embedded in the walls. A series of raised platforms have been repurposed into tables with makeshift stools pushed near them. A dented metal grate covers a large portion of the floor. A door exits to the east, and a short ramp to the south leads to another chamber.

Food Dispensers room
A ramp leads down from the north to a pair of huge, blinking machines. Abandoned bins have been shoved into the western half of the chamber, their insides still crusted with solidified rivulets of metal. A large cluster of pipes juts from the wall five feet above the ground next to the bins.

Parasite Nest room
The center of this chamber is a mess of blood-stained cloth, scraps of metal, and stagnant puddles of water. There are creatures known as odheos in this room. They have been tormenting Hasshachir. You must defeat all four of them to stop the torment. You can bypass this combat and make them friendly, but this is very tricky. What do you do? I placed the picture the adventure gave me on top of the map, I'll move you all to the correct room if combat breaks out.


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo moves to the Cantina, rifle at the ready, trusting "Arkie' advice for clearing the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 w/ Lowlight


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Looking into the room with the nest, Vax ponders "Tch, tch. What is going on here?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

With his cryopike back in its carrying position on Zangief's back Mr. Bison and Zangief casually move to the bar and examine the selection of drinks that are available. They try to be as inconspicuous as possible; that is as inconspicuous as a barathu riding atop a nearly 8 foot tall drone can be.

Telepathically he initiates a conversation with Vax, "What's going on in that room?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Vax seems distracted for some reason and doesn't respond to the sound of Mr. Bison in his head. Impatiently Bison directs Zangief to move to where Vax is and take a look in the room himself.

Perception Bison: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Perception Zangief: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Life Science to identify the odheos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax has been trying to figure it out, and when Bison arrives he says "Tch. I honestly am not sure. It does not look good though."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Mr. Bison once again slides his cryopike from its carrying position on Zangief's back, "I don't know, but it doesn't look good." Using his telepathic ability again he reaches out to Vahnear, "You're a native of this galaxy do you know what these things are?" . Bison describes what the odheos look like to him.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

"Ugh, odheos. I've heard of them, but haven't needed to deal with them. Nasty pests, they seem to get into everything."

Life Science to know more: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax turns to Mr. Bison and says "Tch, tch. Can you reach their minds? Or are they mindless pests? I don't want to leave this other being tormented by these odheos."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

"Unfortunately I have very little knowledge of their anatomy. I have no idea if they would be able to comprehend a telepathic message or for that matter what language they spoke."

My life science roll was only 8

Mr. Bison and Zangief observe the odheos carefully trying to see if they can discern anything from looking at them.

I just want to know what they look like. Also, who is Hasshachir?

Perception Mr. Bison: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Perception Zangief: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Vax gives the nest a look over as well Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Confident he has a clear idea what is going on, despite not knowing anything about odheos or the other being in the nest, he steps into the room intending to deal with the parasites.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Activating the environmental shielding on his armor Mr. Bison, cautions Vax, "Turn on your environmental shields. If it's truly parasites we are dealing with we must take no chances."

Mr. Bison and Zangief follow Vax into the room, "I've got you covered Vax." Once again Bison squeezes the grip of his cryopike activating it. A stream of supercooled gas extends itself from the end of the pike. Using his custom rig Bison sends orders to his drone, "Combat mode Zangief." A superheated arrowhead of plasma leaps from the fist of Zangief as he brings his arms up into a ready position.

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear takes up a position outside the room where he has a good view of the parasite nest. If possible

Pulling his scorchgun, "Ready when you are."


Male Phentomite Soldier 1 / Solarian 3 | HP 27 / RES 6 / STAM 32 | Speed 40ft | Init 9 | KAC 20 EAC 20 Fort 4 Ref 6 Will 6 CMB 28 | Zero-Knife +10 (1d4+4, staggard) |Cavitation Pistol +10 (1d6+3, Pulse 1d4)

Assuming we get a surprise round?
Photon attunement 1 Stellar Rush attack on odheo: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Drawing his zero knife with a flick of the wrist, Vax rushes in on the parasites.

Crit damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 and it is staggered


Male CG half-elf xenoarchaeologist mechanic 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 19 KAC 20 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc: +10, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | ( Low-Light) | Spells: n/a | Active conditions: None.

Lilo is the last to arrive.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes don't know enough about it, so they attack. no surprise, they attack the minute you draw weapons or try to cast something. They aren't unaware of the fact that those are weapons.

init: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (4) = 8 these guys
init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (9) = 18 vax
init: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (1) = 10 lilo
init: 1d20 ⇒ 3 Mr. Bison
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (4) = 9 Vahnear
init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Threign
init: 7 + 1d20 ⇒ 7 + (18) = 25 Gaz-i-Gaz

Vax shoots one in the head and it hurts but still alive.
Map is up, look on the left. All heroes are up By the way, that is a cool picture I put there, but after rereading the description and looking where the pictures are, that is not what they look like. They are tiny sized spiders. Placed the real picture on the map, so you know what you are looking at.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

So there are 4 of them all on top of the pile of garbage? Thanks for the pic!

Acquisitives

Male NG Brakim Roboticist Operative (Gadgeteer) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: None

Vahnear takes a shot.
Trick Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 1d8 ⇒ 3 Extra damage, plus flatfooted (vs everyone if I hit)
Scorchgun vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 (F) damage.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Early Stage N Barathu Gladiator Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 12/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 11; KAC 13 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1 | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 20 ft. Extraordinary Flight (average maneuverability) |Active Conditions: None. |Combat Drone: Zangief| |HP 10/10| |EAC 11; KAC 14| |Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +0| |Perc: +7| |Speed 30 ft.|

Bison has 10' reach with his cryopike and he goes last so if any of them move within range this is his AOO

Mr. Bison cryopike AOO vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Mr. Bison AOO cold damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

If any are left at the end of the round Mr. Bison and Zangief move up to one of them and attack

Mr. Bison cryopike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Mr. Bison cold damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Zangief solar brand vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Zangief electricity/fire damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Skittermander (Ace Pilot) Operative(Phrenic Adept) 3 / Soldier 2 / Solarian 2 (SP 24/60) (HP 48/48) (RP 8/8) (EAC 23, KAC 24) (Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +9) (Init +11) (Perception +12)

Gaz-i-Gaz attempts to blow the creatures away, as quickly as possible.

Static Arc Rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17, for 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12 Electricity damage.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign maneuvers for a clear shot and fires.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes quickly dipatch the group of spiders and then destroy their nest.
Thank you Hasshachir says. Vermin in my business no longer.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You explore the rest of the area and you get into the blue marketplace of the area. You see a large blue creature, humanoid like, and it speaks only its language. none of you know Paralith, but you can still communicate via sign language, etc.

A paralith is a hulking humanoid-shaped creature with broad claws and a thick blue hide. Its neck is short, and its horselike head has only one feature— a mouth with large, blunt teeth.

Hasshachir taught the paralith an unacceptable concept by mistake, that he can steal as long as he gives something back in return.

He sneaks up behind Threign and steals his melee weapon and then gives him a Scattergun, which is empty by the way. What now do you do?


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign will walk around behind the creature, steal his knife back, and leave him the scattergun.

401 to 450 of 747 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Against the Aeon Thrones All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.