[PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted Gameday VII Upper Tier
**Black Half Table
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


101 to 150 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Remember we have four hours before getting back to the Augur ;-)

Albert starts asking questions around town, enjoying the unique vibe of the city.

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
Hours: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Have no particular information gathering skills, so will follow someone else, and aid another!

Agalych has no desire to wander off on his own, nor is he comfortable trying to figure out the social niceties of talking to the locals. So instead he goes with one of the other Pathfinders, trying to help where he can.

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

whoever needs/wants a +2 aid bonus, go ahead and have the grippli following you =)

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius will also ask around town, helping Albert with insights into how to approach the underside of society.

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

”Alright alright... more canting with the natives”, defeated, Sigias sidles off and approaches the nearest looking clueless, ”Pardon me - do you have any mustard?”.

Diplomacy Aid (Gather Information): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She doenst have many social skills

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Carina shrugs, "Very well, let us see what is found then." And with that, the Varisian fortune-teller begins to ask about as well.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Diplo Aid: 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (9) - 7 = 2

Abram attempts to talk to folk but, even in the city of strangers his appearance causes unease.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Wizards and other arcane users, are not always known for their diplomacy, she says.


Silver ! Gold

The party hears many rumors, but from a halfling named Havar, one seems particularly relevant. He owns a tinker wagon that he pushes throughout the city, repairing pots, pans, and other small household items.

Havar has heard some odd goings-on while traveling the Halflight Path. "I've walked up that path quite a few times now, but I'm not going down there again until the Duskwardens take a close look at my complaints! I almost broke my neck. Someone put up a tripwire right near the edge of a drop-off and I only just stopped myself from going over. Ended up on my face, flat on the ground instead! And what do I see?" the rumormonger asks, pausing dramatically. "A footprint about the size of my hand, but with scales and claws at the end of the toes. Plain as day, right in the mud. Of course when I took a Duskwarden back, he couldn't spot it. Typical!"

Kiama, a young female elf who who spends most of her day begging for coppers has heard lots of talk about a couple of up-and-comer thieves named Daven and Lodif. "Always champions of the archery contents, but I could tell they wouldn't settle for that. My friend Raz overheard them the other night at the bar talking about some big score they had planned in Ankar-Te. They were pretty loud and mentioned how 'No walls can hold us back now that we have this.' Then they flashed some kind of metal device. What do you know, but the bext day there's all kinds of hubbub in the district about a break in. You'd think they'd know better that to mess around in Horus Ilaktya's territory. I'm sure they hightailed it outta there."

1d6 ⇒ 1
More than one source mentions a sheen of foul brown-orange sludge that seems to wield a killing blade.

sorry to rush that, but I want to makeup for my lost time last week. Please RP any questions you would like to add for any of the rumormongers and I will cover them all at once. Sigias, the answer to your question about the halflight charms depends on this information, as well as the following.

“I can tell you something of where you should go,” says the troll, when you return to her. She then kneels on the ground, draws a long knife from her belt and, with a powerful swipe, slices the blade across her belly. She carefully reaches inside her abdomen and draws forth her glistening internal organs, lifting them to her eye level. She does not respond to the powerful odor that wells forth, and instead studies her intestines intently silently grunting through the pain.

Nuregore runs the intestines through her hands like a slimy rope, examining them carefully. She continues to do this and soon a pile of them lies before her on the ground. She then stops as she reaches her large intestine. “It goes on a long way and reaches far beneath the surface,” she says with a frown, “this place you seek. It would be easy to become lost there, and it likely draws dangers from the darkest depths.”

With careful skill, Nuregore shoves her innards back and presses the skin together. Her greenish hide knits together quickly and she stands. “Those are the visions I see.”

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius gags a little at the stench. Who has that list of vaults?


Silver ! Gold

the actual list in on the google slides. In game I do not know :)

Have you decided where to go? Three people builds a consensus, or two people and 24 hours. Well that is my normal decision process, but I understand I have disrupted things with my schedule last week. I will start sending PMs.

EDIT: Prior to the augury and the rumor research, a direction was already chosen. In light of the new information, do you want to stick with that?[/ooc]

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

no worries, to end of the week was ruff for me too!

What can we know about this orange stuff?

What is Ankar-Te? A place below the city?

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias looks flatly at the troll as it literally regurgitates information which somehow took four hours to come up with a stupid answer. He isn't falling for the sniffling intestines act, knowing well that she'll be back as new in a few hours and he'll be out a handful of gold. "So you're saying the dark of this path is that it's deep, dangerous, and cutters get lost there. Yes, insightful. Your reputation precedes you." Sigias lifts his frock and heads out the door, "I'll be outside, waiting to get bobbed."

He says to Albert before exiting, "Listen Gam, you're the high-up of this cadre, make a call."

Sigias will follow Albert's lead.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

I cannot reasonably give a view as I know the answer. Its up to the rest of you.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

It is my first run through this PFS scenario.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych blinks at the troll's divination, then nods at Sigias' words.

"This one could have come up with those same words." He says. "They just repeat what was already said, yes?"

He looks puzzled.

My first go at this scenario too.

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Carina looks almost disappointed in the haruspex reading. I easily get more information from my deck then that..., she thinks as she heads toward the door. With a shake of her head, the Varisian maga follows Sigias through the door. "To Sparklegrim Passage then? It sounds like most of the information leads to that set of tunnels."


Silver ! Gold

Being eviscerated, even by one's own knife, is still painful. Having a hand squish your innards requires an open wound, even if the damage will later heal. "May you never experience that pain yourself Pathfinder," Nuregore says in farewell.

The Duskwarden's approve the Pathfinder's journey and Talbren herself leads the way to the vault known as Sparklegrim Passage. She insists the party remain quiet along the journey, to keep from attracting any lurking monsters. the travel is silent for the next few hours.

Talbren raises a hand and stops abruptly. Reaching in to her uniform pocket, she withdraws a handful of glowing crystals on leather cords. She whispers, “These crystals are called Halflight charms. Each of you should carry one with you. They provide a bit of light, but that is not their primary function. If you find yourself in dire straits, clutch the amulet and call for help. The nearest Duskwardens will learn your location and come to assist.” The Duskwarden leans closer. “Do not call for us lightly. The disturbance in this vault provides me and my fellow Duskwardens with an opportunity to see the mettle of the Pathfinder Society for ourselves. However, if your life is truly in danger, don’t let pride get in the way of good sense. Activate the charm and flee.” She pauses for a moment before adding, “Normally, I would be able to guarantee that the signal would reach us, but given the circumstances, try to wait until you’ve fled the vault proper before activating the charm. Otherwise, we may have the same trouble finding you as we’ve had locating the other group.”

Having trouble adding the map, but I got the first part loaded. please add yourself & let me know what is next0 :).


Silver ! Gold
Albert Gam wrote:

no worries, to end of the week was ruff for me too!

A. What can we know about this orange stuff?

B. What is Ankar-Te? A place below the city?

A. requires a dungeoneering roll and the DC is pretty high.


B. Ankar-Te is another district of Kaer Maga. The Warren is the district where the city's poorest live. The Ankar-Te district is known for its many undead servants.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

On the way to the Vault Gaius takees out a small alchemical bottle and dripples the contents into one ear.

As they reach the Vault Gaius draws out a set of wands and activates them.

Lets get on with this and find these missing travellers says Gaius as he slips the Halflight Charm into his pocket.

Activating wands of mage armour, shield and heightened awareness and using some clear ear

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert tries to remember something about the orange stuff if it could help him choose the right vault.

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

======

Once the warden let them, he will uses his wand of mage armor and casts false life
Temporary HP: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

He's ready to go further.

Is one of you able to read tracks? I would prefer not to go deeper if we are not sure that the right vault!

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Knowing that her abilities and knowledge are in other areas, she follows those wiser than she is in these situations.


Silver ! Gold

Albert believes the orange stuff sounds like an ooze, but which one, he cannot say.

The passage leads north, with a side passage splitting to the west. A scattering of sparkling gemstones illuminates a small pool of clear water in the northwest end of this room.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Aid Kn Dungeon to Albert: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

"This one did not expect such beauty so far below the forest canopy." Agalych says quietly at the sight of the sparkling crystals and pool.

"If travelers disappear in this area, such a thing as that would be a good lure, yes?" He adds, looking around for signs of danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

"Da, place has charm, but danger lurk vere cannot see," Abram gruffly states as he nonverbally insists on being in the front.

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Know(Dungeon)(Aid): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

"Sorry,"Carina apologizes, "But I'm not a good tracker." She looks toward Abram. "Do you see any tracks on the ground here?"

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius also checks around for danger as they explore the cave. He also listens for signs of movement from the two exits.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Lets not get distracted by a few pretty baubles.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Once everyone's ready, Albert moves towards the western passage, trying to know more about the sparkling gemstone.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

we are okay on light correct?


Silver ! Gold

The Halflight charms do provide light, same as a torch might, though with a cooler bluish color.

Albert knows little of the gems, they are not particularly valuable. However the light they provide comes from other sources. Particularly six Halflight charms scattered in the floor.

Survival (tracking) DC 18:
Tracks lead from this room, toward the hall and further East into the next hall.

Will save:
(DC 10) Fail: Something from the west seems to call. It is not a loud crying or screaming, but more like a comfortable conversation such as lost party might enjoy after getting a warm fire started. Success A vague hint of a memory of the above.

Apologies for the railroad, but there is only one direction to go after you are finished with this room:

The stone walls of this room are riddled with small cracks. The eastern wall is partially collapsed, its component stones scattered throughout the room and passage to the east. The roof too has collapsed reaching close to twenty feet high.

Kn (dungeoneering or geography) DC 16:
The walls here are solid, despite the look of the area.

Anyone with Profession (miner) can also make the check.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Dwarf Wizard (Conjurer) 11 Init +8 | HP 101/101 | AC16 T12, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +13, Dwarf +2 | CMD 15 | Perception+25, Sense Motive +20
Buffs:
MA, Overland Flight, Heroism
Resources:
Acid Dart 11|11, PoP 2/2, Arcane Bond Unused, Dimensional Steps 330|330, Reroll: Used
| Conditions:

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Dungeoneering, HA: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 = 16

Gaius looks around the room but see's nothing out of the ordinary. I hear something, something from the west. It is strange...

He heads over to the cavern opening. This bit looks a mess but it seems secure enough, I dont think its going to collapse on us. Lets get going, I want to know whats going on with this weird noise.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Can't make more than 10 for tracking
Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Know. (dungeoneering/geography): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Yeah, I've hear it too... more like a memory. Lets take the charm and continue our exploration.

If nobody object, Albert will take the charms.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Which direction is which? Don't see a compass rose! =)

Agalych will examine the discarded charms warily, then collect them all, tucking them away where their light can not be seen.

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Agalych's eyes rotate to look off towards the west as he thinks he hears something also.

"This one hears things as well." He says. "An illusion perhaps?" His head tilts slightly, as it tries to pick out what it might be. "Perhaps a haunt?

"Maybe a lure, to draw the unwary. Perhaps this is what has lured the missing persons?"

He follows Alonso and Albert as they follow the sounds, cautious of some sort of trap.

Knowledge (dungeon): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

As they reach the next room, he calls for caution. "The damage to the walls, is not as severe as it seems. They are far more solid than they appear."

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias goes through his usual menu selection of protective spells, then keeps a wand of Magic Missiles palmed in his off hand. He follows in behind Agalych. While the others examine the walls, he casts Detect Magic, concentrating on the path ahead of Abram.

[Darkvision 60', Mage Armor, Shield, Detect Magic rd 1]
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Know.(Dungeonneering): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Carina slowly follows the others into the caves, keeping one hand on her scarves. As she goes to speak from what she can see of the room, she pauses as the grappi magus beats her to the punch. Then seeing Sigias preforming long term defenses, Carina follows suit, with a prepared spell, then flicking out a wand and using it as well.

Pulling Mage Armor wand and using it, and casting Heightened Awareness on myself.


Silver ! Gold

Sigias pauses as everyone looks around. His mage-sense reveals strong, auras of abjuration, conjuration, and after some concentration even some evocation magic. This magic imbues the walls, floors, and ceilings.

The grippli's head suddenly turns as do the samsaran, dwarf and tiefling's. Something fleeting moves in the upper corner of the room catching their attention, but each of the them looks to a different corner.

Upon closer inspection:
Nothing can be found.

The other tunnel leads north, but also turns almost abruptly to the right, opening into another large room. Every surface of this room is blackened with soot and several inches of ash coat the floor. The room is also noticeably warmer than the surrounding areas.

Perception (DC 32):
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 A gleeful chuckling faintly floats up from one pile of soot. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

I should have mentioned that earlier, even though the map is not oriented to true north, for simplicity I shall refer to the top of the map as north.

If you haven't already, please put (at least) AC, CMD, Saves, and Perception into your race/class profile lines. You can put more, but that is all I need to see easily.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

”Zounds, some slinger sneezed all over these walls, they're painted with sorts of arcane snot”, Sigias urges Abram forward, ”Let's keep moving, we're late”.

Onto C3 if C2 is cleared

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Just to make things easier for logistical purposes...

Abram concentrates. Casts Bull Strength and Barkskin on himself. His form then begins shifting, or finishes shifting depending on how you look at it, to that of large, not the size just a description, bear.

I'll get my stats up hopefully sometime tonight.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert moves closer to Sigias.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33

Be careful, there is a gleeful chuckling that faintly floats up from this pile of soot!

Says Albert behind his oni's mask.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

When Sigias mentions magical auras Gaius pauses a moment to scan the area for traps. Lets be careful, this place could be dangerous

Perception: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 2 = 27

There is no Alonso, I clicked the wrong character on my last post

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych gets quieter, as they move further into the cave system. The general atmosphere of the place seems to be disturbing him slightly, and he spends more time looking around for things that are not really there, then paying attention to what his companions are saying.

The blackened room gives him extra pause, and he looks at the walls closely, trying to determine what might have caused such wide-spread scorching!

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf will cast mage armor on her self.


Silver ! Gold

Abram Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35

Initiative:
A: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
AC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
AI: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
CV: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
GG: 1d20 + 8 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (4) = 16
S: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
YB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Abram stops at Albert's words, sniffing the air. Something in here is more than it seems as he smells the unmistakable burnt flesh of... goblins!
Four soot-covered shadows pop from their hiding places, Each us revealed mostly by the short spark of something being lit. Then a series of flaming clay jars arc over the ceiling in the room.

Abram and Albert may act in the surprise round.

SURPRISE ROUND
Abram (16):
Sooty Shadowy Thingies (9):
Albert (8):

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

With a roar, Abram rushes over to the ambushers.


Silver ! Gold

Abram are you making a charge? If so please let me know which target (Red, Yellow, Blue or White) & then make the attack roll. :) (some might provoke, or not be around to make the attack). Albert is also a go.
4d20 ⇒ (20, 1, 10, 10) = 41 confirm?: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Boom R: 1d6 ⇒ 2, Boom B: 1d6 ⇒ 3, Boom W: 1d6 ⇒ 2.

The goblins lob flaming jars at the 'bear.'

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert take a 5ft. step back then casts ear-piercing scream on the closest globlin! White

Sonic Damages (Fort DC18 or full and daze): 3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) = 8

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

No charge just a move


Silver ! Gold

Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Even though the the creatures were well hid in this soot covered room, something about them seemed to just stick out. Albert and Abram tear into them almost as quickly as they could spring their ambush.

party is up for the first full round!
ROUND 1
A (25):
CV (21):
S (21):
GG (16):
Abram (16): EDIT: 7 fire damage, on fire!
Sooty Shadowy Thingies (11):
(R: B: Y: W:8)
YB (10):
Albert (8):

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Umm... what exactly happened? There comes a point when the posts and shorthand notations are a little too cryptic! Heh.

101 to 150 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.