[PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted Gameday VII Upper Tier
**Black Half Table
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


151 to 200 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Goblins get out their hidden place, attacking Abram.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Peering into the room Gaius nods. I see, Goblins. Let me help you out.

Muttering a quick spell he sends his mind roving through the upper planes, I'll take you, you and you and suddenly the goblins are surrounded by glowing eagles!

Casting Summon Monster 2 as a standard action due to acadamae graduate

Fortitude save to avoid fatigue, DC17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Number of celestial eagles: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

With a screech the eagles all attack the yellow goblin. Each smites it first as well!

Eagle 1:

Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Eagle 2:

Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Eagle 3:

Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Eagle 4:

Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Talon, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

They are AC14 with 7hp and cold, acid and electricity resistance 5

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych quickly moves into the room, skirting past the flaming Abram, to close with the goblin in the back of the room, before it can throw more flaming canisters!

double move

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias stays neatly tucked between the natural soft cover of his comrades, laughing his head off to some internal joke. "Goblins! Hhahhaahaa! The lost were beat by the monkeys! Hhahhaahaa!"

[delay]

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Carina slips forward and looks past Sigias at the current threat. "Musíš si so mnou robiť srandu ...," she mutters under her breath as she spots the goblins. Almost dismissively, she grabs her topmost scarf and sweeps it upward as she casts a spell, calling 4 motes of light from the air, which immediately slam into the goblin closest to Abram.

Varisian:
"You have got to be kidding me...."

Move
Standard action - Cast Magic Missile vs. Blue

Magic Missile: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 2) + 4 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

I am a little lost as to where I am in Iniative

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

I believe you are YB

Full-Round Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

With two heavy shakes of his fur, Abram sprays the burning liquid off of himself.

And he'll roar again, just for good measure.


Silver ! Gold

I am really struggling with time right now folks. I apologize for your crappy GM. Thanks for saying something Agalych, in PbP it is particularly hard to tell when someone is missing something.

The adventures entered the next room which is covered in soot and has the warmth of fire. Four creatures, also covered in soot came out of hiding by throwing four viles that burst into flame when they landed on Abaram as he rushed to the creatures.
Albert responded with a spell, and the rest of the party followed up in their own way. Harrow cards of pure force; eagles called from the ether.

Two of the goblins, for it is easy to see their large mouths and big ears once the flames start to grow, surround Abram and slice the bear like their weapon's namesake. A third swings at Agalych. The good news is the fourth goblin tries to flee from the clawing eagles. provoking an Attack of Opportunity from the eagles, and white provokes from Abram.

B on Abram: 1d20 ⇒ 15, slice: 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus precision: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) = 8 (hit)
W on Abram: 1d20 ⇒ 15, slice: 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus precision: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6) = 9 (hit)
R on Agalych: 1d20 ⇒ 13, slice: 1d4 ⇒ 4 (hit)

Ylania and Abram are up, then everyone can go for R2

ROUND 1
Agalych (25): double move
Carina Vallasani (21): magic missile
Sigias (21): delay
Gaius Gallonica (16): summons eagles
Abram (16): EDIT: 7 fire damage, on fire! ends fire
Sooty Shadowy Thingies (11):
(R: B: x+6 Y:7+6+7+5 W:8)
Ylania Greenbriar oops should have been YG not YB (10): <--here now
Albert Gam (8): <--here now

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert delays to see what happen.

Delay

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Bear-Abram roars ferociously as he proceeds to maul both goblins flanking him.
Rage
Starting with Blue, moving to White when blue is no more, 5ft, attacking any other threat within range
Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Bite dmg: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Claw dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Claw dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias winches at sound of bones cracking in Abram's mouth, even if it was goblin bones. That's gonna leave a mark.

[delay further]

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

OA Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

OA Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Confirm Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

OA Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

OA Bite, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


Silver ! Gold

The goblin fleeing the eagles does a poor jub leaving most of his face, skin, and other fleshy parts necessary for life behind with the eagles. It instead dies here.

The bear bites down on a goblin and rakes the small creature with massive claws, spewing bits of her blue hair across the cavern wall.

Yellow (who should have tumbled but would still provoke one of those 20s :) and Blue goblins are gone!

Another shape of soot peels from the wall and runs west.

Perception (DC 30):
There is nothing there,mMust have been a trick of the light.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Perception: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 2 = 35

As Albert will says something about what he think to have seen he stop then smile.
Sorry, I wrongly believe that something was there, sometime my mind plays with me...

Lets continue our investigation deeper in the caves.


Silver ! Gold

(2 goblins left)

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych flashes a small silvery kukri, slashing at the goblin with a quick strike, then saying a simple arcane spell, and striking at it a second time.

5' step, then spell combat. Channeling ray of frost through the second kukri attack (via close range arcana)

melee: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28, for 1d4 ⇒ 1 damage.

cast defensively vs DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
spellstrike: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20, for 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus 1d6 ⇒ 4 cold

confirm: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16, for an additional 1d4 ⇒ 3 damage.


Silver ! Gold

The elf shoots and arrow at the white goblin, while the goblins slice at their current opponents. unless someone ahead of them in initiative drops them first.

dogslicer R v. Abram: 1d20 ⇒ 18, slash: 1d4 ⇒ 1
dogslicer W v. Abram2: 1d20 ⇒ 17, slash: 1d4 ⇒ 1

dogslicer W v. A1: 1d20 ⇒ 2, slash: 1d4 ⇒ 1
dogslicer W v. A2: 1d20 ⇒ 17, slash: 1d4 ⇒ 1 no hits

ROUND 2
Agalych (25): spellcasts on red
Carina Vallasani (21): <--here now
Sigias (21): delay
Gaius Gallonica (16): <--here now
Abram (16): mauls blue
Sooty Shadowy Thingies (11):
(R: 9+ B: x+6 Y:7+6+7+5 W:8+2+)
Ylania Greenbriar (10): <--here now
Albert Gam (8): <--here now

ROUND 1:

Agalych (25): double move
Carina Vallasani (21): magic missile
Sigias (21): delay
Gaius Gallonica (16): summons eagles
Abram (16): EDIT: 7 fire damage, on fire! ends fire
Sooty Shadowy Thingies (11):
(R: B: x+6 Y:7+6+7+5 W:8)
Ylania Greenbriar (10): bot an arrow 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20, 1d8 ⇒ 2
Albert Gam (8): <--here now

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

The eagles descend upon the goblins, screeching and cawing!

Three have to move, one 5' flaps into position. Two attack red, two attack white

Eagles on white:

One full attacks

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

And one rakes with a single talon

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Eagles on red:

Two single talong attacks, one from each.

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius waves a hand at the nearest goblin almost dismissively and engulfs it in brief lived shadows.

Casting daze on white on the off chance it has less than 5HD. If it does it needs to make a DC16 will save or be dazed for a round

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Carina worryingly flicks her view to the entrance behind her before slipping forward. Finish this fast, then look into that, she mentally placates herself with as she steps forward, only to notice that the swarming eagles make most of her weaker stuff useless without hitting the eagles.

So, with a sigh, she steps forward, and flicks out a wand. Catching the wand, she launches a small mote of white light at the closest goblin.

5 foot
Swift action - retrieve wand from wrist sheath
Standard action - Use wand of Magic missile vs. White

Magic missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert realizes that there is still ennemies, he detaches his masks that takes life!

The creature look at one of the last creature and says.

STOP!

command will DD13

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

With yet an annoyed roar, Abram proceeds to maul the creatures that surround him. 5ft stepping if need be, starting with red

Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Bite dmg: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Claw dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Claw dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She will fire a splintered spear at the c losest goblin
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Silver ! Gold

Sooty Shadowy Thingies (11):
(R: 9+ W:8+2+5+4)

Will v daze: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Will v command: 1d20 ⇒ 16 I am not at a computer, but Abram's R3 attack will finish both in R3. :)


Silver ! Gold

These goblins might look to be a part of the burned room, but it is more likely they were drawn to it. Every surface of this room is blackened with soot and several inches of ash coat the floor. The room is also noticeably warmer than the surrounding areas. Like many of their kind they have a propensity for fire as their gear can attest to.

The goblins had on them: +1 flaming arrows (20 total), goblin skull bombs (4 total), potions of cure moderate wounds (4 total), potion of jump (4 total), alchemist’s fire (12 total), smokesticks (8 total), thunderstones (8 total); mwk studded leather (4 total), mwk dogslicers (8 total), shortbow with 20 arrows, tindertwigs (16 total), 236 gp

Kn (arcane) DC 17:
Evocation is stronger in this room than conjuration or divination, though all three are as present here as everywhere in the vault. Magical fires once filled the room, incinerating those who entered. Today, the soot, ash, and residual heat are the only clues to its former powers.

Presumably an upper tier party will take a moment to heal, recover, reload, etc. Please let me know what you would like to do before moving on.

Moving On:

Entering the next room feels like a nice slope downhill, as the party's steps are easy and long. There is no noticable decline however indeed there may even be a slight incline to the floor.

Agalych: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Albert: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Abram I: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28(+18?)
Carina: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Gaius: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Sigias: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Ylania: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Also: Gaius & Abram:
Some cracks in the hall are to smooth and straight to be natural. In fact it is quite strange to see four such straight lines and not surprising at all that they would happen to cover the entire 10x10 section of the corridor. [ooc]pit trap ahead.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Know. (arcana): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

Looking at the room, Albert says Evocation is stronger in this room than conjuration or divination, though all three are as present here as everywhere in the vault. I think that magical fires once filled the room, incinerating those who entered. Now, the soot, ash, and residual heat are the only clues to the former powers of this room...

The oni, take back his place as a mask on Albert's face.

Let's move on!

Albert can use wand of cure light wounds on any one who need it!

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

After about a minute panting, Abram continues on, his time on a fours. Upon inspection of the hallway even deeper, growl based words come from Abram, "Pit trap ahead."

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius ruffles the feathers on his celestial eagles before sending them back with a wave of his hand.

If no-one objects I will take one of those interesting looking skull bombs, a potion of jump and a cure moderate potion.

Heading to the exit he nods at Abram, Yes, definatey a pit trap. I can try and disable it.

Breakking out some tools he sets to unlatch its trigger mechanism to make it safe to cross.

Disable device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Before heading on he also activates a couple of wands.

Redo shield after the trap is disabled along with heightened awareness.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

”Well done cutters - well done”, Sigias applauds, ”Seems I'm traveling with the right lot. Especially Biggie here", he points at Abram.

"Hang on before you go fella, better chug down the rest of these potions - you took some scratches from those vermin." Sigias nods at the three potions. He rummages two thunderstones and two alchem vials out of the pile and pockets them.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych picks up one of the bows, and eyes it dubiously... before throwing it over his shoulder, and snagging a few arrows.

Given that all the weapons and armor are going to be small sized... I'm guessing that I'm the only one that can use them =)
So Agalych will take a short bow... and some flaming arrows!

He goes over to observe Gaius as the tiefling works on the pit trap, offering a few suggestions as he does so.

Disable aid another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Anything that a goblin is willing to use in inherently suspect on it's own, Carina muses as she glances hesitantly at the supplies that the goblins had. She shakes her head before turning to follow the others, watching from the back as Gaius works on disabling the pit.

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Abram grunts and plods over to Sigias, his heavy steps easily felt by everyone he passes. Once at Sigias he opens his great maw suggestively. His breath is powerful though not acrid, Sigias can feel the heat radiate from every breath.


Silver ! Gold

The wizard easily bolts the top of the pit to more solid parts of the floor.

Perception:

Agalych: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Albert: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Abram I: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12(+18?)
Carina: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Gaius: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Sigias: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ylania: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

The entire southwest half of this massive room is ten feet lower than the northeast portion, broken and split as if snapped in two. Countless bones from a variety of creatures lie about the room in forbidding piles.

Kn (dungeoneering) DC 21:
The current state of the room is due to an earthquake in the last few years.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Know. (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Seems like someone or something eat the creatures... I don't know what.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Knowledge (dungeon): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 So close! =)

"A lair of some sort?" Agalych says, his eyes pivoting in all directions, trying to spot clues to whatever it might be.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Whatever it is, the goblins were not afraid of it." He adds, examining one of the bones.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Take 10 on dungeoneering for 22

Gaius scans the room, Looks like this place was damaged by an earthquake a few years ago. Something seems to be living here given the bones.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Know Nature 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 to see if she might figure out what is here.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias pinches his thin nose and pours the three vials down.

CMW 3x: 6d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 8, 1, 1, 7, 7) + 6 = 36


Silver ! Gold

Sigias had you been damaged?
We know that Abram is going first, but who is right behind him? alphabetically listed: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Agalych, Albert, Abram, Carina, Gaius, Sigias, Ylania

Even though they have already found one and even disabled it the bear-like Abram disappears from sight into a second camouflaged pit trap dragging the startled Harrower with him.
Abram & Carina: please make a Reflex Save!

Abram & Carina:
DC 20 avoids: falling damage: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 5, 6) = 26, spikes: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

[Sorry that was a fast post, Sigias pours the potion into Abrams mouth who is in animal form.]

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Was my know nature roll resolved?

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Phew

Carina squeals a little as the ground under her opens up. With a bit of luck, however, she's able to stumble back and fall on her butt behind the opened pit.

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Abram roars as he falls into the pit.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Gaius gingerly steps up to the edge of the pit and peers down. Are you OK Abram? Does anyone have some rope or a way to get him out?


Silver ! Gold

spike 1: 1d20 ⇒ 4, spike 2: 1d20 ⇒ 1, spike 3: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Well that turned out quite well for the lucky Abram. Except for the falling 50 feet part.
another break for healing?

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

”Ah, the eternal struggle - bears and pits.” Sigias opens his pack, ”I've got some strong rope but you've got to change back first.”

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

A deep growl comes from the pit as Abram begins climbing out.
climb check?: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (20) + 23 = 43

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

50' pit? that's gonna take a bunch of climb checks =)


Silver ! Gold

Does Abram in bear form gain a climb check? Does he have hands where a rope will make a Take 10. In those cases I think it is just a matter of time we can narrate through.

151 to 200 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.