[PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted Gameday VII Upper Tier
**Black Half Table
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


251 to 300 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych frowns at the way ahead and all the bones. "Nothing but death that way. Then clear out the remains, and wait for more death."

He points towards the stairs. "Perhaps safer to take the high ground?"

ie: Screw the cavern, lets go around it!

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Should we see what the ooze was guarding? she inquires.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

"This one thinks it was guarding the stairs to the ledge up above." Agalych observes. "Why this one suggests going up them!"

Just trying to move things along... we seem to stall easily.


Silver ! Gold

Stalling is a definite issue with PbP and this one seems more complicated than most. That is quite possibly your sucky GM missing a post last night. I have marked the map with the part that is bones. I have also marked the potential exits from this room with red stars.

Ylania, a deck of illusions and a potion of haste were found after the encounter with the ooze.

This room's description again.
The entire southwest half of this massive room is ten feet lower than the northeast portion, broken and split as if snapped in two. Countless bones from a variety of creatures lie about the room in forbidding piles.

You know something else is in this room, it has drained Agalych of health. There are also some areas that seem to be of heavy gravity (for lack of a better word for it). What would you like to do?* If you are not done in here, what would you like to do in this room? If you are ready to leave this room, please change the star near the exit-of-choice to a different color.

*whatever it is please also roll whatever check you think might be appropriate. It will be faster than me saying OK make this check... :)

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

I suggest we stay away from the cliff, there seems to be something up there.

Gaius mutters a quick spell and his eyes begin to glow as he searches the area for magic and tries to work out what this "gravity trap" might be.

Knowledge: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Planes is +16, all others +12

He also peers into the opening next to him and listens caefully.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

If it seems clear he will start heading down it. This opening seems clear, lets explore, these people need finding.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

She will cast detect magic.


Silver ! Gold
Gaius Gallonica wrote:
Planes is +16, all others +12

This format is so useful, thank you. :) I can easily apply your Spellcraft modifier and...

With his glowing eyes peering into realms just outside of the one we live in Gaius discovers powerful gravitational shift created by powerful and ancient magic. Magic that predates Kaer Maga and is from the Vasilonian Runelords reign. transmutation? abjuration? it doesn't say. It does seem that every step toward this room has been downhill and every step away from it, uphill despite the actual slope of the floor.

Hearing nothing in the next tunnel the Pathfinders prepare to head in. There is the smell of water, fresh and cool.

Numerous shelves have been built into the stone walls of this room, shaped rather than carved. Spidery fractures in the stone run across every surface. The gentle sounds of water lapping echo throughout the chamber.

Ylania:
presuming you are still using detect magic: The is a strong aura of divination in this room. Not that the room has divination cast in it, but rather that the room was designed to be open to observation via divination magic. Divination magic cast within the chamber will be stronger than normal (apply the extend metamagic feat).

I moved Abram's icon, and am assuming everyone is staying together.


Silver ! Gold

Presuming an accomplished Pathfinder decides to explore this room....

Perception DC 17:
Two different potions and a scroll are all that remains of the treasure once stored here.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

Take 10 on perception for 21

Hm, I wonder what these do..

Spellcraft on scroll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Perception, potion 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Perception, potion 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Assuming people are ready to move on

Gaius heads up to the northern exit and back into the main chamber. He peers into the northern passageway.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias moves up next to Gaius as he is inspecting the bookshelf. There appears to be an alcove to the left, he takes a few steps away and peers in with his dark vision, wand at the ready. "There's a small inset over here."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Agalych follows the others, though once they circle around to the other end of the cavern full of bones, he keeps an careful eye on it, still not sure there isn't more danger there.

"This one wonders if maybe we chose the wrong lead?" He says quietly, as they yet again find no clues to the missing travelers.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

"Wrong mission, morelike" Sigias pinches his nose at the smell of goblin droppings.


Silver ! Gold

oops
In the alcove Sigias mentioned is the crushed body of one of the missing travelers. It seems a slow death, as the rock sizes lying on his mangled torso are small enough for sling-use. They appear to have slid from the top of the wall. so yes you have seen one clue (I should have included this clue in one of the pit traps...!)

The smell of mold and mildew fill this room (8). Small, multicolored mushrooms grow from every surface and water trickles down the walls in tiny rivulets.

The entrances to this room have faint transmutation aura about them.

Spellcraft DC 26:
This room once sealed itself and then filled with water, but now it is only enough to keep the walls wet.

This room is otherwise empty, so I am moving us to the next room.

A thin, low whistling of wind emanates from the northeast corner of this room, accompanied by a stiff breeze blowing through a narrow passage beyond. The floor in the room feels tacky. Here and there lie skeletons half buried in the rock of the floor.

Perception:

Agalych: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24*
Albert: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23*
Abram I: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30*(+18?)*
Carina: 1d20 ⇒ 19*
Gaius: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30*
Sigias: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Ylania: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
2d20 ⇒ (2, 17) = 19


Silver ! Gold

Inside this room are two (*or three) small humanoids with reptilian faces and pointed skulls. One begins to cast a spell, while the other pulls a glass vial from her belt and tosses back the contents.

Initiative:
A: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
AC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
AI: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
CV: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
GG: 1d20 + 8 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + 8 + (4) = 19
S: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
YB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 14
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 4
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Presuming Abram leads the way in, place your avi behind (north) of his. I hope not to railroad anyone, but these folks are on the offensive. Start into combat with C, G, & S

R1
Carina (22):
Gaius (19):
Sigias (18.9):
potion drinker (18.4):
spell caster (16):
Abram I (14):
*(12.8)
Agalych (12.7):
Ylania (12.6):
Albert (7):


Silver ! Gold

also oops
The scroll is of the levitate spell.
The first potion has arachnid legs floating in a sticky jelly of tree sap and foghorn echoes. Obviously one of spider climb. The second seems to be one of haste given the quicksilver motes chasing cheetah fur inside liquified falcon's footprints.

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

I suggest Abram takes the haste potion. If no-one objects I will take and use the spider climb potion. I have a spider climb prepped as well if anyone wants one.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Hmm, sytrange, I wonder what this means...a mystery for another time perhaps

Gaius will have renewed his shield wand again as it has probably run out

Knowledge: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Planes +16, all others +12

Seeing an enemy spell caster Gaius quickly weaves a spell of summoning to distract them.

Summon Monster 2 summoning a small earth elemental to threaten the caster (I assume the one towards the back)

Fort save DC17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Following which Gaius scurries up the side of the wall, moving slowly as his magic has taxed him.

Gaius is now fatigued, can anyone activate a scroll of lesser restoration?


HP 17|17 | AC 17, T10, FF17 | Fort +6, Ref -1, Will +3, Elemental immunities, Perception +4, tremorsense 60'

The earthen creature rises up behind the spellcaster and lashes out with a single rocky fist.

Slam, augmented, earth mastery, pw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 3 = 14

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25

Albert seems quite distracted while looking at the previous room.

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Agalych follows along, near the front, eyes rotating in all directions as he observes the strange caverns, though doesn't really understand much of what he's looking at.

Gaius Gallonica wrote:
Gaius is now fatigued, can anyone activate a scroll of lesser restoration?

Gaius was already fatigued (from the deathtrap summons)... does this move you to exhausted?

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7
Agalych wrote:
Gaius was already fatigued (from the deathtrap summons)... does this move you to exhausted?

Good catch, yes it does. Could anyone have activated a lesser resto scroll before we moved on?

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

"Lemme catch a skeg at those scrolls" Sigias takes them from Gaius, sniffs it as if testing perfume, feels out the quality of the parchment used, and reads it aloud.

UMD lesser restoration: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 1st scroll
UMD lesser restoration: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
UMD lesser restoration: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
UMD lesser restoration: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 2nd scroll

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

I only need the one thanks, the second will have to wait until after this fight.

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

I thought it only removed 1 step, but if you're cool.

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Abram roars and charges the * (if possible)(if not then the one with the vial) with maw open.

bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
chomp!: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Carina looks across the room at the humanoids. "Ah... Is this our problem?" she asks as she raises her scarf up into the air, before sending a shadowy figure at the farther target.

Knowledge(local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Standard action - Cast Phantasmal Killer on the caster, DC 21 Will to disbelief, then DC21 Fort or die.

If Fort save is made: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2) = 7


Silver ! Gold

Sigias, it does only remove one step, but he didn't gain the second step until after this combat started. Retconning the scrolls between combats meant G only had one step to remove.

The remains as those of Darklands races: drow, duergar, goblins, and others. (from C's Kn check).

Kobolds are a common race, and they are known for traps. It is easy to see this tribe of kobolds has some skills: in fighting, in spells and in stealth.

Gaius calls to the earth and the earth answers. It swings at a kobold hitting with a solid pop. The reptilian creature disappears leaving four more in that space.

The potion drinker drops the vial and steps forward "DragOOON Breath! he shouts and spits forth a gout of flame at the bear-like Abram. fire: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 6) = 12 Reflex for half.

At the same time the kobold steps away from the elemental and into a trap. Just as the mechanical jaws bite into her leg, she realizes the steel is only smoke and she escapes with a minor wound.

"Yip Yip Yip YeeIp," she begins singing. Once the rhythm is set, she works a different cadence into it and you see a fiery form settle over her and her allies. The form lifts them up, lightens their steps and sharpens their eyes.

Spellcraft DC 17:
haste

The bear charges in taking a bite out of the potion drinker. He finds the floor sticky, too sticky to make a charge. It doesn't stop him from finding the taste of kobold in his fangs.

Two more kobolds step out of the shadows. The first one didn't hide very well but quickly shoots at the the bear. The second steps out and shoots an arrow at Agalych.

bow v Abram: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 = 25, dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus sneak attack: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 2) = 12
bow v Abram: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19, dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus sneak attack: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 1) = 10

bow v Agalych: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23, dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus sneak attack: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) = 9
bow v Agalych: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23, dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus sneak attack: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5) = 14

R1
Carina (22):
Gaius (19): summons earth elemental
Earth elemental illusion: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Sigias (18.9): <--here now
Kobold Blade (18.4): breathes fire 13+
Kobold Yapper (16): Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17 7+
Abram I (14): charges potion drinker
Kobold Trapper (12.8) Shoot Abram & Agalych
Agalych (12.7): <--here now
Ylania (12.6): <--here now
Albert (7): <--here now

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert double move to be closer to his comrades.

Gather around!

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf will begin to chant and using arcane words will extend her hand
Ast dsres pinos iw as 3 bolts of eldritch energy, in the shape of elven arrows fly at the caster, strikin it

Magic Missile 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) + 3 = 12

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

GM, your init format makes it hard to know which ones are which. Can you put a reference to the token colors in there at least?

As arrows wiz by, Agalych leaps into action, a bit slower than the others, but into it none-the-less!

With a hastily uttered word, small arcs of electricty start running along his arm and the edge of his small blade, as he bounds towards the kobold on the left, slashing the charged kukri across its abdomen

Swift action to make the kukri Keen. Cast shocking grasp, then move in and stab the black kobold to hopefully deliver it.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25, for 1d3 ⇒ 1 damage plus 5d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 2, 5) = 21 electric damage.

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Would he get the bonus to hit, I think it is +3 to hit the kobold if it has metal?

Dark Archive

AC 17, CMD 13, F +5, R +4 ,W +3, Percception +1

Sigias steps close to Albert, then sees Aggy in melee with a kobold around the corner. He concentrates on the the kobold's vision, and shouts "caecus!"

cast Blindness DC15


Silver ! Gold

[ooc]Sorry for the mechanics only update. Kobold Blade (red) melee type, Kobold Yapper (yellow) caster type, Kobold Trapper (grey & black) rogue type

Carina has two actions. Gaius & his ele are also up.
Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 18

R1
Carina (22):
Gaius (19): summons earth elemental
Earth elemental illusion: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Sigias (18.9): <--here now
Kobold Blade (18.4): breathes fire 13+
Kobold Yapper (16): Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17 7+12+
Abram I (14): charges potion drinker
Kobold Trapper (12.8) Shoot Abram & Agalych
B 23+, G
Agalych (12.7): shocking grasp
Ylania (12.6): magic missile
Albert (7): double move

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

stupid kobolds, lol

Dark Archive

Female CG Human (Varisian) Fortune-teller and Field Scribe 8 | HP: 53/53| AC: 12( 12Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +6, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

Carina has two actions. Gaius & his ele are also up.

Huh? How do I have two actions? First round I cast a spell which was resisted, and I'm guessing we're in the second round now? If that's the case..

Round 2:

Carina frowns a little as the shadows she called faded without any real effect. "I... See...," she mutters as she raises her scarf again, and begins to lightly chant/sing another intonation. When she finishes, the ground and walls sprout a field of rubbery black tendrils, which writhe and grab toward anything they can grip.

Standard action - Cast Black Tentacles. The area bounded by red is effected.

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 Boo... awful roll.

Anything that the tentacles happen to grapple take 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 acid damage and are grappled.


HP 17|17 | AC 17, T10, FF17 | Fort +6, Ref -1, Will +3, Elemental immunities, Perception +4, tremorsense 60'

Gliding into the ground to avoid the tentacles the elemental pops back up flanking the kobold fighting Abram.

Slam, flank, earth mastery, pa: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 24
Damage, earth mastery, pa: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 3 = 13

The Exchange

N Male Tiefling Wizard 7

From his position on the wall Gaius snaps his fingers at the Kobold fighting Agalych and it is briefly obscured by shadows which try to invade its tiny mind.

Casting Daze at Black, DC16 will save to negate


Silver ! Gold

My mistake Carisa!

Two of the pathfinders go after the eyes of one kobold. He is unnafected by Gaius's spell, but Sigias causes the pupils to shrink and he becomes blind. Agalych cuts into the same kobold with a bolt of lightning. The kobold in red starts to leave, but changes his mind spitting another gout of flame at Abram. fire: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 6, 6) = 23 Reflex for half (did you make the other check Abram?

The yapper casts another spell whispering and yipping into the bear's mans ear. Make a will save Abram

Will save Abram:
DC 15 Fail? 1d100 ⇒ 34 she asks you to sing along. It is a catchy tune but it takes all your concentration to catch the tune for singingand can't act this round.

Abram is up

The kobold attacking Agalych has had enough. He takes off yipping running to the north. (after Abaram)

R2
Carina (22): casts black tentacles
Gaius (19): casts daze
Earth elemental illusion: hits red
Sigias (18.9): casts blindnes
R Kobold Blade (18.4): 13+13+
Y Kobold Yapper (16): 7+12+
Abram I (14): <--here now
Kobold Trapper (12.8)
B immune to Daze!, Fort v Blindness: 1d20 ⇒ 8 fails 23+, G
Agalych (12.7):
Ylania (12.6):
Albert (7):

R1:

Carina (22): casts phantasmal killer
Gaius (19): summons earth elemental
Earth elemental illusion: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Sigias (18.9): casts blindness
R Kobold Blade (18.4): breathes fire 13+
Y Kobold Yapper (16): Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17 7+12+
Abram I (14): charges potion drinker
Kobold Trapper (12.8) Shoot Abram & Agalych
B 23+, G
Agalych (12.7): shocking grasp
Ylania (12.6): magic missile
Albert (7): double move

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

I think that seeing all of this magic going off would be neat

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Reflex 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Reflex 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Abrams steps toward red and attempts to maul it....he seems fairly angry..
Rage

Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
noms!: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Claw 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
1 dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Claw 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
2 dmg: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

GM, is that DC 23 reflex for the fire breath right?

Liberty's Edge

male Skinwalker Hunter 4 / Barbarian 1 | HP : 12/54 | AC/FF/T 20/18/12 | Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +2 | Rage 6/8 | 1- 4/4, 2- 0/2 | Perc +10 (+8 more if scent is relevant)

no, it is 23 damage. my hp total assumes I passed. If I did not, abram is unconscious

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

Oh, ha... reading comprehension! =)


Silver ! Gold

Yeah, that is the damage. Sorry I didn't list the DC, but you made both of those. (8+17 fire damage so far.)

Abram's bite snaps empty air as the kobold simply twists his head aside, but the claws rip the reptilian blade into two pieces.

The Kobold in grey pulls something from his neck and tosses it toward the group of mages, then drops back behind his yipping partner. The tiny gem the threw explodes in a ball of flame capturing Carina, Camrin, Sigias and Albert. Fire!: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 6, 1, 1) = 13

Reflex:
DC 14, Succeed for half damage.

The black ringed kobold runs off.

Party is up!


Silver ! Gold

EDIT: reptilian blade as in 'soldier,' not blade as in 'weapon.' The creature is was titled 'kobold blade.'

Grand Lodge

N Grippli Magus 5

It was blind, I'm not sure its 'running' off anywhere! =)
Do I get an AoO?


Silver ! Gold

That was a withdraw action (not a run action). If that is not possible while blind, then yes. Yes you do. :)

As a side note I had grey move to flanking, rolled black's sneak attack with a 19 on the hit THEN realized black had hit a morale marker AND was blind. :)


Silver ! Gold

That was a withdraw action (not a run action). If that is not possible while blind, then yes. Yes you do. :)

As a side note I had grey move to flanking, rolled black's sneak attack with a 19 on the hit THEN realized black had hit a morale marker AND was blind. :)

On another side note. Lately when I hit submit post my post dissapears. So I paste and post it again. Then see 2 new posts on my campaign page & have to delete one.


[I've had posts that immediately disappear after Submit as well, I'm using Word to edit when I can.

Dark Archive

LN Wizard 7 AC15(T11,FF15) CMD13| HP (10)42/42| F +5 R +5 W +9* | Init +1, Perc +14, Sense Motive +14 |

Albert tries to avoid the fire.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Then he moves and casts good hope on himself and all his comrades!

Good Hope: +2 moral bonus to attack, skills, save, damages and ability rolls

Liberty's Edge

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 Defense AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+4 Dex +2 Nat) hp /32(2d6+2) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +8 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

That was a withdraw action (not a run action). If that is not possible while blind, then yes. Yes you do. :)

As a side note I had grey move to flanking, rolled black's sneak attack with a 19 on the hit THEN realized black had hit a morale marker AND was blind. :)

On another side note. Lately when I hit submit post my post dissapears. So I paste and post it again. Then see 2 new posts on my campaign page & have to delete one.

This is happening to me too

Is the caster still there?

251 to 300 of 361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the Black-half Halfblight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.