Voice in the Void PFS PbP

Game Master Beckett

Began 21Feb2013 -


151 to 200 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle's hands quiver slightly as he moves up to the tendril like thing. He begins to sweat as he prepares himself to strike at the thing as it springs up from the ground.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed's hand slips from the trident to the carved leaf, feeling the reassurance of Gozreh's presence.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Surprize Round:

Elwyn -
Leonel - Moves up
Griflet -
Evigail -
Angruf - Bardic Performance, buffing the parties attacks
Garak - Fires a shot
Grundle - Moves up

Still waiting on a few actions, (unless I missed them somehow). If they haven't posted by tomorrow, I'll post an action and move on. Also remember after the Surprize Round, everyone gets the +1 to Att and Dmg from Angruf.

Also, now is a good time to remind, if there is anything you would like your character to do if I need to act for you, please let me know (in the Discussion Boards). I'm not going to use one of your resources (unless for example another character is going to die or it seems like the absolute obvious responce you would make), but things like "Attack", "go Defensive", "Aid Another", "use a Cantrip", etc. . .

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

How about "Always Crit"? Sign me up for that. :D

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Nice.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59
Evigail 'Seaweed' Brandiday wrote:

[dice=KN: (nature)]1d20+5

Seaweed says, "This abomination seems to be poisoning the dead chimera. Though it resembles a fungus, it is actually something called from the great beyond. Then the trident of Gozreh is drawn.

drawing is move action for me. :)

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

I missed the weapon draw. :) From the later flavor text, I thought you where casting a spell, but I didn't see you say if/what you where actually going to cast.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Elwyn draws his rapier and moves to the leftmost spot of Grundle by the wall.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Using Griflet's last attack, he moves up and swings his axe, scoring a hit.

Damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Surprize Round Fluff:

The Chimara begins rocking about, convulsing as it comes to a form of unnatural life, it's glowing green orbs radiating an almost palpible hatred for life. Quickest to react, Elwyn draws his weapon as he moves to engauge the beast, followed by Leonel, still ina defensive stance, closng the distance.

Griflet, without thinking and relying upon his instinncts that serve him well in the less civilized world, charges the thing, hoping to strike it down before it becomes a threat. Evigail, the priest of winds and wave, draws his weapon while confirming that his divine ally is there to help when the time is needed.

Angruf, bursts into song, elevating the parties morale and magically moosting the warrior-spirit each has with their chosen weapons, leads them to battle as Garak, confident in her marksmanship levels her weapon for a killing blow. As the bullet flies true, waves of dust on the floor form a small storm, and the thunderclap explosion of the weapon makes it clear that this is for real. Grundle, springing up fromt he ground seems fearful of some unknowable horror, but overcoming it as he rushes in, ready to pound it to dust. The chimera seems worse-for-wear, but not ready to relinquish it's hold on unlife just yet, breaks free from the small dais, also rips the blackish tendril from it's morings in the ground, in some ways seeming like a chain now holding a guard dog back, but still allowing it some movement.

Round 1:

->Elwyn (20)
Leonel (15)
Chimra (14)
Griflet (14)
Evigail (12)
Angruf (6)
Garak (5)
Grundle (5)

No we are into the actual combat, and Elwyn is up. Please to make things easier, begin your in-game posts with "Round __, Init __", though you do not have to try to post in order.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Round 1, Init 15.
Leonel takes a great swing with his sword, hoping to lop off something important.
Greatsword (power attack): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 = 10

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

GM NOTES:
Taxidermic Chimera CR 4
NE Large undead

AC 13, touch 11, flat-footed 11; (+2 Dex, +2 natural, –1 size)

hp 10/48 (9HD)

Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +6
Base Atk +6; CMB +8; CMD 20

DR 5/bludgeoning; Immune cold, undead traits

Melee 2 bites +6 (1d8+1), gore +6 (1d8+1), 2 claws +6 (1d6+1)

[dice=Dragon Bite]1d20+6[dice]
[dice=Damage]1d8+1[dice]

[dice=Lion Bite]1d20+6[dice]
[dice=Damage]1d8+1[dice]

[dice=Goat Gore]1d20+6[dice]
[dice=Damage]1d8+1[dice]

[dice=Claw]1d20+6[dice]
[dice=Damage]1d6+1[dice]

[dice=Claw]1d20+6[dice]
[dice=Damage]1d6+1[dice]

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Round 1 - Init 20 - HP 15/15

Elwyn siezes the moment and tries to drive his rapier deep into the beast's side.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack Confirm Crit.: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

I am always trying to flank so that I can get my sneak attack bonus - so let me know if I have that opportunity if it isn't readily viewable on the map.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Round 1 Fluff:
Elwyn, now in the perfect position thrusts his rapier foreward, lashing out at the and nearly severing the dragon's-head as Leonel, his greatsword braught to bear follows with a solid swipe, cutting a huge swath through the taxidermic corpse, and slicing open the "vine" as well. Standing upright, rearing for the reprisal, the chimera unleashes a flurry of attacks. . .

1d4 ⇒ 4

@Elwyn <MISS>
Dragon Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

@Leonel <MISS>
Lion Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

@Grundle <HIT>
Goat Gore: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

@ Griflet <MISS>
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

@Leonel <HIT>
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Next up is Griflet, poised to strike the cratue down with some luck.

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2
Elwyn Cintras wrote:
I am always trying to flank so that I can get my sneak attack bonus - so let me know if I have that opportunity if it isn't readily viewable on the map.

Elwyn - any way to get your sneak attacks to 'stick' on the undead? I just finished a long campaign with an illusionist/rogue style character. Man did I hate undead, particularly mindless undead...

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

R1 I: 12
Seaweed starts left, then shifts right. "It's too crowded."
Then the cleric takes note of the wounds the chimera dealt. And the many more that it could have dealt, especially on the green Grundle. The wooden symbol is lifted and the sound of waves crashes out from the cleric.
channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6 This will get everyone (including the chimera :(.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Sorry for not posting. I was unsure how to attack something amorphus like this. Also I just got back from being in town all day.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Angruf, in Pathfinder, Undead can be snea attacked. That was a change from 3.5, so if people can get into position to deal sneak attack, it will work on undead. Very few things are immunt to it in PF.

Evigail, in PF Channel Energy either affects the living or Undead, but not both. Essentually you can use it to heal or you can use it to hurt undead, but not both. I assume you are trying to heal the party, (which will not heal the chimera), but let me know if you want to blast the the chimera instead.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Noticing the creature does not seem helped by the divine energy, Seaweed lets out a small sigh. Then the clerics brows furry as the implication sinks in. Undead?
Yes to heal as I dinnae realize it was undead. My only successful Kn check suggested it was planar (as did Angruf's 'evil animated pudding' description :).
Why didn't anyone say so? I have more options against undead.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

After a beat Seaweeds answers the question internally. By the Wind Seaweed, you are supposed to be the expert on matters religious.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

R 1 int 5

Ill reload taking a 5fr step back...

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

R 1 Init 5

Grundle grips the handles of his flails tightly, cursing slightly at the hand that was cut. He swings the right handed flail overhead then brings the left handed one crashing down in an opposite arc...

Two Weapon Fighting
Flail 1 Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Flail 2 Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Flail 1 Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Flail 2 Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

He spits at the creature afterwards, "Bastard. Yer not usin' that crap to tie ME up!"

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Grundle unloads a few blows with his flails, the first crushes the thing to the ground, riping the appendage from it's taxideric body, (flavor-wise) severing it's connection to the Negative Energy that forced it into an undead state. The second just makes sure to grind it's remains to shambles and the thing will not rise. Garak's tactically retreats, reloading for the next shot. The little vine thing, cut off from it's host quickly withers after spurting out a few globs of it's dark watery life-blood, then dies as well. Nothing more happens, allowing you a respite from the battle.

Combat is over, and I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. It rolls low, but with that many attacks, it could ery easily have been a ral issue for your levels. A I said, that was the one fight I thought might have been an issue, just because it had so many attacks.

Just a reminder, Leonel still has something needing done here.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||
Evigail 'Seaweed' Brandiday wrote:

Yes to heal as I dinnae realize it was undead. My only successful Kn check suggested it was planar (as did Angruf's 'evil animated pudding' description :).

Why didn't anyone say so? I have more options against undead.

No worries, somone mentioned it earlier, but having reread it, I can see that it wasn't clear that the thing was undead as much as similar to an undead. No worries though. People needed a little healing, and there will be more baddies yet. :) Part of this scenario, and in truth a lot of the reason I personally like the earlier scenarios is that they seem a lot less specific, doing things a little off the wall, and leaving room for the imagination, like this chimera just being a reskinned Skeleton. I'll try to toss out more hints though.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

if heed need help i'll hold the paper still..

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Leonel goes back over to the statue and attempts to get a good charcoal rubbing from the shield.
DEX: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
"Don't mind me, I won't be but a moment. First things first and all that. Juuust stopping to smell the roses. Taking a breather. Aaaannnd... I'm good. Okay."
He looks around for a moment.
"Oh, is everyone alright by the way?"

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Griflet kicks the now life-less mass.

"Stupid pudding-thing. When am I going to fight a real opponent?

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

"i'm good but i'm range"

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Leonel gets his rubbing withut ruining the sheet.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

ok since we don't see a door lets try the other room...

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Sorry, I've been busy this weekend. I'm not sure why you said that, but you do in fact see a door, meaning that from here there are two unexplored paths thus far. One near the chimera's corpse and another that seems too mirror this room from the entrance you came into it from. Sifting through the body, and in facta quick search of the area reveals nothing lse of value or importance, leaving you all with a simple choice, of door 1 or door 2, litrally rather than hypothetically.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

oh must have missed that post knew of the door across the hall ( the mirroring room) check the door for traps (the one by the chimeras)

Perception
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

You do not find any traps, and indeed, the door in not locked.

Perception DC 15:
Your keen ears, ressed up against the door note a slow dripping sound coming from the room ahead of you. A strange, moldy smell comes from beneath the door, not odd, but indicitive more of a dungeon than a storeroom such as this.

Perception DC 20:
As above, but you also notice a single small "thud", like something bumping into a stack of boxes.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

"there's some thing in there it sounded like it ran in something so i don't think it belongs in there and it smells like an moldy old dungeon not like the moldy storeroom it should...also the doors not locked but I'm not going to open that door!" ill state backing up a way and taking aim with the rifle adding "it more of death deased smell then rotting books

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

It's not really that bad of a smell, just very slightly different than what you would expect.

From beyond the door a stange combination of an anguishing moan and uncomprehensible mad ramblings can be heard within the next room as what sounds like a stack of boxes tumbling over. You are reminded that sometimes, there are worse fates than death as you hear this pityful sound, and wonder what sorts of torment whatever creature with must have endured.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

"Well if you won't do it, I will."
Leonel approaches the door and prepares to open it.
"Grundle, get ready to charge. Garak, be ready to shoot. Griflet, go in swinging as soon as you see an opening. And... Seaweed? Um, what do you do? Trident is it? Anyway, be ready to do it."

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Griflet salutes.

"Yes sir, Leonel!" he says, grasping his axe.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"Can't be good, be ready for anything." And he readies his rapier as he stands shoulder to shoulder with Griflet.

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

"Right, ready. and a good time for it now."

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Right, Seaweed says knowing full well the held trident will be of little use from the back of so many other people. "Perhaps this will be better. the cleric readies her holy symbol "I may have to push some of you to get to them.

ready wind blast

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

I'll take aim arms a little Shaking....

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

Sensing an impending excess of local magical effect, Angruf steps aside, ensuring that 'Seaweed' has ample free line of effect to the door. "we could, maybe, see what is in the room, and attempt to not explode valuables and antiquities," says Angruf quietly. "Just a thought."

Beckett:
as an aside, Angruf is keeping an eye out for the rod-like, long cylinder-ish thing that he's supposed to be looking for... I'm assuming I haven't seen it yet. But that's part of the reason for his desire to see inside 'storeroom 3'. That, and, well, "bard!".

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Once everyone is ready Presumably with readied "on sight of baddie" actions, Leonel flings open the door and directs his dancing lights inside.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

"Surprise!"

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Haha ikr? I've always felt bad for mooks on the wrong side of the door...

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle breathes hard for a few seconds then tries to push his way to the front of the group, "I'll take care of whatever is lyin' in wait. Bastards ain't scarin' me anymore." He mindlessly picks a few pieces of taxidermy fluff off of one of his flails.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Updated map to be more current. Please arrange yourselves to enter the next room as you see fit.

This musty storeroom is filled with boxes and crates stacked in disorganized piles, some only a few boxes high and others reaching all the way to the ceiling. Small puddles stand on the floor, and the occasional drip of water echoes in the darkness.

A single unlit oil lamp hangs from a bracket to the right of the northern door. A wooden sign on a door in the western wall is marked “Scriptorium - Quiet Please”.

From somewhere within the room, the anguished moaning (not zombie-like, living) continues, more distinct now that there is no barrier between you and it's source. The ceiling is still approx 20ft high, and with the exception of the Dancing Lights, the room is dark. Of particular note of this room, while it seems the floor had once been made of stone like the others have been, large portions of the floor, and in fact even some of the walls up to about 4 ft have been somehow desolved, forming a strange grayish/black layer of mud. Essentually all movement is concidered difficult terrain, costing double movement.

Perception 15+:
Directly across the room you see a door, not hidden as much as blocked from view by boxes and crates, labeled with a small sign reading “Archives—Private”. Somewhere within that area is also the unseen cause of the maddened moanings.

Perception 18:
Hiding or laying behind some of the boxes directly in front of you about halfway across the room, you see what seems to be a humanish face, at least a mouth and drooling tongue through one on the cracks between different crates.

Grand Lodge/Osirion:
Give me a seperate Perception check please.

I'll allow Readied Actions for things like attacking as the door is open, but since your not in combat, and you do not see a threatening target past the door, I won't allow Readied Actions out of combat, which you are basically, in now, out of combat. That is unless someone does something or tries to that might initiate a combat, such as casting fireball that hits the whole room which may or may not have a baddy in it. The reason for this is then it leads to everyone wanting to Ready an Action if they see something and take a 5ft step, until they do see something. That's what Surprize is for. :) I also will allow you to establish things like drawing a weapon or casting a buff before a possible combat, but be aware that you might not actually get into a combat after doing so.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Right, makes sense. Readying actions before bursting open a door though is just plain tactics.
I'm good with my position on the map. Is the lamp too far to light with Spark?
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Leonel directs his dancing lights just over the boxes in the middle of the room, and gestures silently with his greatsword at what lies behind them.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

Perception
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

i'll ready my rifle to fire towards the direction Leonel is pointing..

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
"By the Wind Leonal, you had us all worked up. I don't see anything suspicious in there.

151 to 200 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Voice in the Void PFS PbP Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.