Voice in the Void PFS PbP

Game Master Beckett

Began 21Feb2013 -


251 to 300 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

reoad...

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Attack 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage 1 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Attack 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage 2 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Grundle shrieks in pain as the thing bites him three times, "Yeh foul creature spawned from a boil on the lowest demon's right cheek!! AGGHGHGRRH!!"

Grundle's cry of battle turns into a foam speckled and incoherent shout. He brings both flails up and smashes down on the thing as viciously as he can.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

combination of Griflet's and Grundle's attacks send the creature into it's final rest, ending the combat, with some people a little worse for ware.

Can I get a Percetion Check from any Grand Lodge or Osirion Faction members.

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

Angruf is none of those folks, but I am looking for a particular item...
perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Whichever of the brave adventurers is suffering closest to their imminent demise ([ooc]I'm thinking Grundle
) Angruf summons the healing magics to balm the wound.
cast cure light woundsclw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed pulls a notepad from a pocket and consults it."Where did you see the hidden door? If the women is truly hidden it makes sense to start in a place others might have missed."
perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle goes down to one knee, breathing heavily. "Damned...thing...bit me."

He lets one flail down and reaches for his backpack, rummaging for a few moments. He pulls out a vial of liquid, unstoppers it, and drink it.

Potion CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

He sighs as the wounds close up a few moments later. "I'm gonna hafta get some more of these from that little stall in the square when we're done here."

He looks over at Evigail after taking the potion, "Sorry...I jes' don't like relyin' on others."

He picks up his other flail and goes to stand with the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Griflet ends his rage.
"Ohhhh, Evigail, could you heal me?" he says, clutching his arm.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Angruf, if you would like to heal Griflet instead, that's fine.

Elwy's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

As the other's heal up, Elwyn and Evigail search the room seeking a scroll. After about fifteen minutes of going through different asortments of paperwork, an ancient Osirion scroll turns up, called the Aucturn Enigma, which seems to detail ancient religious rites for purifying a soul ina form of undeath, though it suggests the end result does not bear the normal hatred towards all things living, not a need to, . . ., it is incomplete, but should do well for the Society's libraries.

A second door can be seen (will update the map to show it) behind a stack of crates on the far end of the room, previously hidden from view. It does not seem locked, though possibly trapped.

Elwyn Search for traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
[i]He attempts to open it, saying he sees nothing, but is unable to make the door budge. It doesn't seem locked, but rather as if something is holding it in place.

Str Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Elwyn says, "Perhaps someone with a bit more muscle can give it a go?"

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Can we take 10 or 20?

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

"I'll handle this." Leonel declares proudly, approaching the door.
STR: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

You may take 10, but not 20. Also, other individuals may Aid Another, and as long as they have a +0 or higher Str mod, can take 10 on that as well. :)

Leonel steps up, putting his girth and muscle into, and yet the door still does not budge. Somethng heavy must be on the other side. Or it was blocked for a reason.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

i'll assist... 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59
Grundle Farbon PFS wrote:


He looks over at Evigail after taking the potion, "Sorry...I jes' don't like relyin' on others."

"No apologies necessary," though it is clear by the look on Seaweed's face that while there is no offence, there is confusion. We are a team, a team of Pathfinder Agents. We HAVE to rely on one another. To the bureaucrat the parts must total the whole. Finally the cleric lifts the wooden leaf. "Does any one else have wounds that need looking to?" After which Seaweed wanders over to heavy/stuck door.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

I'll assist.

"Allow me!" says Griflet, pitting his mighty muscles against the door.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Do I add 10 to the result?

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Aid 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Hah...coulda just taken 10!

Grundle puts his scarred shoulder to the door as well.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Even with Grundle, Griflet, Evigail, and Garak assisting, Leonel still can not manage to get the door open, though the lowest inch or two of the door itself seems ready to crack and burst open with just a little more "oomph".

Only Grundle has actually really helped (DC 10 to assist), making Leonel's total a 19, not enough just yet.

Also, there is another door from this room, just in case you can't get this one to open. :) The one to the far left of the map is the stuck one, while the one to the top of the room, on the map is untried.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

Ill try again1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

"Grrrghh!!!" growls Griflet as pushes harder.

Trying again with my assist.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed makes a note in the journal. "Buy... a... crowbar." "Well, I will try to assist. 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 to whomever is next.
"though it may be time to look at the other door. She probably did not pass this way if the door is stuck beyond Grundle and Leonal's ability."

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

"Agreed. Let's try the other door, and come back for this one in case it hides some great fortune. If nothing else, we can chop it to kindling."
Leonel stops to consider that for a moment.
"We can say a monster did it."

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Actully, you do manage to get the door open after Garak, but I'm wanting to make sure that Elwyn and Angruf are back. If I don't hear from them soon, I'll go ahead and move evryone on, though.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

I've updated the map. All of the brown lines are just a coat of fungus, which is all over the room, but particularly thick upon walls and surfaces. All the brown lines are DIFFICULT TERRAIN, particularly the lower half of the room where you just all burst in from, which is a very thick fungal mat.

This chamber contains several tall wooden bookshelves reaching to the ceiling, almost bursting with the weight of books and scrolls filling the shelves. The shelves and their contents are encrusted with thick growths of brightly colored fungus and glistening mold. Many tomes have fallen from the shelves, their open pages forming a base for more fungi and large mushrooms which carpet the floor. The air here is damp and close, and several of the fungal growths pulse with an eerie purple light that dimly lights the room.

Tall wooden bookshelves, bursting with books and scrolls and encrusted with a profusion of brightly colored mold and fungal growths, fill this library. The westernmost door in the north wall has a sign reading “Scriptorium—Quiet Please.” Two large iron candelabra, full of unlit candles, hang from the vaulted ceiling. Several varieties of the fungi glow dimly with pulsing purple bioluminescence, providing the room with shadowy illumination. The museum library and Blakros family archives are located in this room.

"Standing" before you is a strange fungal creature. Despite it's monstrous and alien appearance, it does not seem threatening, but rather very curious at your presence. You can all feel it scanning your minds, not hostly, but rather in an attempt to either understand you or the meaning of some sort of odd question or quest. In your mind you hear the words "Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong?", then it sems to make some sort of mental gesture as if saying "hello".

Garak:
In some sort of telepathic voice, you hear "How do elves sporulate?" then what seems like the same "voice" ask a completely unrelated question, "How can it be that you chain yourself with such bonds, willingly"?

Evigail:
From what seems like a seperate telepathic converstation with the same creature, you hear "Can the circumference of the moon dream of rain and fish?". "Why did you summon us, master? This world is very ugly and has little life-food. We have begun to fill it with life, but these snails will not sing for us."

Elwyn:
In some sort of telepathic voice, you hear "Wilst thou allow the fat one", (which seems to be Garak for some reason), "to scratch thine back for a pleasure of relieving such an itch, as we watcheth on?". On a wall, a patch of fungus activates, showing you some sort of illusionary view of Garak litterally scratching your back for you. You see this and yourself, as a third party, and can even see the creature watching, almost scientifically, trying to fathom some sort of mystery in the process. No one else seems to be able to see the imagry in the fungus, or at least has not spotted it.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Everyone, please give me two seperate Perception checks. On for now, and one for later.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Note, the below is all the same info, it is just easier to get it with Nature than it is with Planes, but I gave a discount if you have both. If you have Nature only, roll for Nature and rad the first set of spoilers. If you have Planes only, roll for Planes and read the second set of spoilers. If you have both, roll whichever is higher and read the last set of spoilers. :) I hope that makes sense.

Know Nature 14:
The creature is called a Cerebral Fungus, a non-aligned plant crature native to the planet of Aucturn, which is filled with plants, fungi, and similar lifeforms, most of which are very intelligent.

Know Nature 19:
As above, plus: The Cerebric Fungus, while very rare, is very curious about all things, though it's alien mind causes great difficulty communicating well with others. It is almost never hostile, though will defend itself with numerous psionic abilities if threatened.

Know Nature 24:
On it's native planet, it is one of the lowest forms of life, but still possess an intelect that far surpasses many humans on this world. Scholars claim that the Cerebric Fungi are a primary source of info about their native planet as well as a great deal of Golarion's understanding of the mysteries of the Outer Rifts, the Shadows and Darkness Between the Stars, and/or the Dark Tapestry, but only by risking ones sanity in understanding such things or being linked with such an alien mind.

or

Know Planes 15:
The creature is called a Cerebral Fungus, a non-aligned plant crature native to the planet of Aucturn, which is filled with plants, fungi, and similar lifeforms, most of which are very intelligent.

Know Planes 20:
As above, plus: The Cerebric Fungus, while very rare, is very curious about all things, though it's alien mind causes great difficulty communicating well with others. It is almost never hostile, though will defend itself with numerous psionic abilities if threatened.

Know Planes 25:
On it's native planet, it is one of the lowest forms of life, but still possess an intelect that far surpasses many humans on this world. Scholars claim that the Cerebric Fungi are a primary source of info about their native planet as well as a great deal of Golarion's understanding of the mysteries of the Outer Rifts, the Shadows and Darkness Between the Stars, and/or the Dark Tapestry, but only by risking ones sanity in understanding such things or being linked with such an alien mind.

IF YOU HAVE BOTH, then you can instead roll the higher of the two for

Know Nature + Planes 13:
The creature is called a Cerebral Fungus, a non-aligned plant crature native to the planet of Aucturn, which is filled with plants, fungi, and similar lifeforms, most of which are very intelligent.

Know Nature + Planes 18:
As above, plus: The Cerebric Fungus, while very rare, is very curious about all things, though it's alien mind causes great difficulty communicating well with others. It is almost never hostile, though will defend itself with numerous psionic abilities if threatened.

Know Nature + Planes 23:
On it's native planet, it is one of the lowest forms of life, but still possess an intelect that far surpasses many humans on this world. Scholars claim that the Cerebric Fungi are a primary source of info about their native planet as well as a great deal of Golarion's understanding of the mysteries of the Outer Rifts, the Shadows and Darkness Between the Stars, and/or the Dark Tapestry, but only by risking ones sanity in understanding such things or being linked with such an alien mind.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Perception 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Perception 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Just out of curiosity, that gobbledegook wasn't Elven, Goblin, or Sylvan was it?

Grundle stands and stares in (slightly) slackjawed amazement at the creature. Having never seen a living creature made of what looks like fungus before he's not sure what to do...and that frightens him a little.

Which in turn makes him agitated.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

"Welcome friend. We did not call you here &.... I don't know anything about the moon's dreams."

Kn(nat): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 or about anything else it would seem :P

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

"This... is awkward." Leonel pauses, staring. "Does anyone speak, um, mushroom?"
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||
Grundle Farbon PFS wrote:
Just out of curiosity, that gobbledegook wasn't Elven, Goblin, or Sylvan was it?

No. Let's just say I like to throw in wierd movie references. :)

Evigail 1 (and Perception 25+, stonecunning and any bonuses to detect hidden doors/compartments does apply):
Hidden beneath one of the bookshelves and a smaller layer of mold you notice a secret door on the floor, meant to lead dowwards.

Evigail 2 (and Perception 15+):
Once you walk around the room, you also notice a backpack that contains a collection of canopic jars, jeweled death masks, gilded ushabti, and other valuable Osiriani
relics (worth 500 gp). Also inside is a scrap of paper with the phrase “The Eye is always vigilant” written on it. Additionally, you notice that part of the fungus your standing on is not firm, and seems to be covering up a large hole in the ground (on the map near the bottom of the room sort of looks like a well). It's not a trap, but rather seems to be there to keep things from falling, and seems to be yet another way to leave this room, if you choose.

Qadira/ Lantern Lodge Factions:
Please give me another Perception Check as you start to go through some of the books looking for your map. Because everything is covered in mold and fungus, it will take about 15 minutes.

Andoran/Silver Crusade:
Please give me another Perception Check as you start to go through some of the books looking for your incriminating evidence about the Blakros's history as slavers. Because everything is covered in mold and fungus, it will take about 15 minutes

What Factions do we have that still need to do their Faction Missions?

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Griflet is taken aback by the creature and folds his arms against his chest defensively.

Perception 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Perception 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Perception for faction: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Perception (Qadira): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

"Careful everyone, the floor here is missing." Seaweed uses the trident's handle to test the fungus layer over the floor and tries to outline the hole's edges for the rest of the party. "And... weird. There looks to be a trapdoor in the floor there."

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

As you all begin to look around the room, the Fungus, following you around (mentally) asks, "Yes, it was dark down there. The smell of food was enticing, but it was too far to hear. What do you like to eat?" It stops for a moment as it looks to vomit up more mold and fungus o cover the area, but you soon realize it isn't vomiting as much as releasing it, more like laying an egg. "Why do you like the light mre than the dark? Do you feed from it?"

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Growing bolder, Griflet addresses the creature.

"No, we don't feed from it. I actually like the dark though. But you, how did you get here?

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

perception

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Percepton 2

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

faction

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

"um there's a hole over here..." ill state after paging threw the books...

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Andoran/Silver Crusade:
After about 15 minutes fo picking the mold off and sorting through the small library, you find a couple of
logbooks detailing the Blakros family’s illegal activities smuggling slaves and other contraband throughout the Inner Sea region. This should be precisely what you need. Now just to get it out of here while in one piece. . .

Qadira/Lantern Lodge:
Though it takes you nearly a quarter of an hour, picking off mold and scanning through the library, while searching the archives find a map outlining the secret trade routes used by the Blakros family’s agents to cross the Taldor-Qadira border. Assuming you can make it back, that should do very well.

I should point out that Evigail and Garak did find a backpack with an important clue they have not mentioned. I'm leaving that to you guys/gals to RP out.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59
DM Beckett wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

I should point out that Evigail and Garak did find a backpack with an important clue they have not mentioned. I'm leaving that to you guys/gals to RP out.

"Oh, Uhmmm. Do you see the backpack there?" Seaweed points."Perhaps friend... Friend Fungus you can tell us if a human women passed through here recently? Might the pack belong to her?

sorry dinnae want to hog all the spotlight & haven't moved around the room yet, but planned to mention it before we left here.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle shakes in anger as he reads what is written. "When we find that little trollop...She's gonna answer for this. Noone's a master and noone should be helpin' that kinda thing out. I'm jes' about ready to leave this right now. Oooo...it'll be me chains when I find her!"

Grundle fingers one of the spikes on the chain wrapped about his body. He tries to...think...at the fungus monster Did yeh see anyone else down here?

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

catch up rolls:

perception 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
perception 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
know(nature): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
know(planes): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
(taking the 'have both' option, based on bardic knowledge class ability)

After the initial garbled communication, Angruf will look more closely at the fungus-figure, and ask, "Have you been here a long time? Are all of these," gensturing around, "from you?"

Responding to its question, "I like both darkness and light. I do not feed on light. What do you feed on? What kind of food did you smell below?"

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Mentally "We have seen no female specimnens of your races, but this item was here the whole time. Is that what you mean? Or did you mean a more hypothetical, "did a human woman, who seems destined to be "chained" touching Grundle's spikes with a tendril you hadn't even seen before "potentually pass this way, leaving his or it's, I'm not sure the edicate hre, perculiar garment of belonging as they passed? Why yes, I foresee that that is a possibility by it's tan smell. Do you knw what form of lifeling this garment once was?"

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle shudders back from the thing as the spiked chain is touched.

"She's...chained?! Where?!?!"

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

"I would imagine beneath the soil of a volcano, as it where. With what you call pretty flowers."

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

Addressing the rest of the party, "Hey all - this gent's not from around here. His kind are normally friendly. Very, very smart. Very curious. Very confusing as well. And probably not the best sort to annoy."

Angruf will synopsize the 'knowledge' information presented above. I rolled natural 20's (for both knowledges..), so i think we're safe reading all of the results. Anyone want to gamble their sanity in exchange for Dark Tapestry?

Addressing the Cerebric Fungus, "The backpack is constructed from the hide of a cow. I will think about a cow - can you see what I'm thinking about?"

As an aside to the rest of the party, "Can someone take a peek through the backpack? There seem to be some artifacts in it - they may lead us to the girl. If I understand our mushroomy friend here, under the volcano is where we all are - this facility being carved out of a volcano. And for 'pretty flowers' I would hazard... "Black Ros(e)"?"

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

"What in the sweet smell of Goblin death is Black Rose? An' why is the lass chained with it?!"

Grundle's obvious discomfort is not at all hidden beneath the false machismo.

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

"The family name is Blackros, and I believe they have a black rose in their family crest. I'm guessing Friend Fungus here is trying to tell us that the lass is destined to be 'shackled' in this facility by her family ties. But I'm really guessing."

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

"I thought he... or she... was just saying "chained" since Grundle here mentioned chaining her. Very clever on the 'Blackros' bit though."

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle sniffs at the explanation and folds his arms on his chest. You can hear him mutter something about "clever" and "damned mushroom".

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed walks over to the backpack, careful to avoid the hole then opens the satchel.

Is this tendril the same thing that looked like it animated the chimera? Seaweed wonders.

"Have you been here long?" Friend... do you have a name by which we should address you?"

251 to 300 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Voice in the Void PFS PbP Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.