Voice in the Void PFS PbP

Game Master Beckett

Began 21Feb2013 -


201 to 250 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Perception1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Grundle sidles up next to the Cleric, "I don't see anythin' in this damned light. Anyone up there see anythin'?"

He mutters to himself about being scared and not acting like a man.

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
'well, doesn't sound like there's much to see, even if I could see past the forest of overgrown legs.'

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Griflet walks into the room.

"Hmm...don't see anything strange," says Griflet, squinting in the darkness, trying to see anything with his darkvison.

Grand Lodge

Half-Elven Rogue Lvl 2 HP 15/15 INIT+6 AC 17 CMB+3 CMD+17 Rapier (+7 to Att) 1d6+2/18-20x2 Short Bow (+4 to Att) 1d6+2/x3 F+1 R+7 W+1

in a conference today and can't post til later today, please roll for me or pass me over to keep think things going.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

tired of waiting to eatin i'll move within 30 ft it and then take aim and shoot the nasty fact....

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Dmg 1d12 ⇒ 11

Grand Lodge

take that back she moves to 35 or just beyond the 1st range to get Deadeye so that goes agasinst it touch ac...

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Ahh. A door. We should push on to find the woman.
Still unable to make anything out, Seaweed asks Garak? What are you shooting at?"

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Garak's impatience ushers forth the battle, though sadly, only able to see a tiny portion of the target, the shot misses.

Init:

Angruf: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Elwyn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Evigail: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Garak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Griflet: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Leonel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Other: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Init Order:

Other (17)
Griflet (17) <--
Angruf (13)
Garak (9)
Elwyn (7)
Leonel (4)
Evigail (4)

Fortunatly, or unfortunatly depending upon your point of view, Garak's shot does manage to destroy one of the bxes at the bttom of a stack, causing most of the ones atop it to tumble to the round, revealing the creature ushering forth the moaning. It appears to be a pile of viscous flesh comprised to various facial featues along. Most notably it's many, many mouths. This horrid mass of eyes, mouths, and formless flesh stares in all directions, its countless maws yammering ceaselessly.

Know Dungeoneering 15+:
This "creature" is called a Gibbering Mouther. It is believed that this is one of the fates of those who have personally offended so unknown highe being for the most vile of crimes, even beyond an eternity in a hellish realm. It is an Aberration and an abomination, able to weaken the minds of anything within over a 50ft range by voice alone, able to spit a form of toxin that blinds it's victims, and very resistant to damage besides blunt impact, having a strange sort of regeneration. You also remember cautions to stay away from it, but not the details and reason why.

Know Dungeoneering 20+:
As above, but also knowing that this creature has a peculiar and disgusting form of attack that literally allows it to swallow a victim, draining it of it's blood as it feeds, but also that it has mouths on the inside as well, leading to a very painful form of death for victims that come too close.

Know Dungeoneering 25+:
As the above 2, but in addition, you racall that this sort of creature is able to see in all directions with ease and is immune to many forms of extra damage that other humanoids need fear. It is a very dangerous and unpredictable creature.

As it is reveaed to you all, so are you revealed as a threat to it, and it unleashes a load maddening ramble, one that shows you exactly why it is called what it is amongst scholars. [b]Please give me a Will Save everyone.

It also launches a greenish spitle at Garak, who had attacked it originally and it sees as he larges threat.

Spit Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (vs Touch AC 14)
1d4 ⇒ 4

Garak please give a DC 18 Fort Save or

Spoiler:
be Blinded for 4 Rounds

Yes, but mostly because it was almost completely concealed behind the stuff, literally only a mouth and tongue where visible.

Grand Lodge

Even at its touch ac? And I'm at least 35ft away so wow that's a long launch

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Actually, a small correction, against it's Flat-Footed Touch AC, that does in fact hit. Against it's Touch AC alone it would not have as it had Cover.

As Garak's shot both hurts it and alerts it to a threat, it unleashes it's moan and spits. You notice, as it breaks the box and causes other to fall away from it that it doesn't seem to react to the hit as a humanoid body would, but rather almost like a fluid. It seems to engulf itself, revealing even more mouths, eyes, and similar features from within itself like trying to mix oil and water, they just do not combine as much as swrl around each other.

Init:

Garak (surprize) fires a shot that hits, dealing 11 dmg

Gibbering Mouther (17) unleashes a horrific moan "attack" and spits at Garak
Griflet (17) <--
Angruf (13)
Garak (9)
Elwyn (7)
Leonel (4)
Evigail (4)

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

It's too late to edit the above post, and it didn't bold like I had intended, so

Please give me a Will Save everyone.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

What about my Init Sir GM?

Will1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Ahhh, the noise!"
W save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

Fort

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Will
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

I'm blind!

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

know(dungeoneering): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

As the horrifying noise issues forth, Angruf claps his hands to his head, and pushes the filth from his mind by chanting the ancient prayers of his ancestors. Angruf forms the ancient syllables into hammer and tongs, and beats back the audible insanity.

round 1
standard: initiate bardic performance 'countersong'
perform(oratory): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

countersong:
Quote:
Any creature within 30 feet of the bard (including the bard himself) that is affected by a sonic or language-dependent magical attack may use the bard's Perform check result in place of its saving throw if, after the saving throw is rolled, the Perform check result proves to be higher. If a creature within range of the countersong is already under the effect of a non-instantaneous sonic or language-dependent magical attack, it gains another saving throw against the effect each round it hears the countersong, but it must use the bard's Perform skill check result for the save.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Griflet plugs his ears as the awful noise issues forth.

"Gods above! What is that thing!?!" he shouts. "More pudding monsters?! I will send you to the abyss!!!"

Griflet enters a rage. I want to be cautious about fighting this thing, so could anyone give me(or us) advice on how to fight it? I don't want to get eaten :(

Silver Crusade

male (HP 15/15 | AC 14 | T 10 | FF 14 | CMD 13 | F +1 | R +3 | W +5 | Init +0 | Per +2, darkvision 60') dwarf bard 2

"Dear Gods on high please grant my adventuring companions
The wisdom to crush the foe with bludgeoning weapons
and to take care in close melee with the creature
lest it swallow them whole and masticate them with internal teeth
A-men!"

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Bludgeoning weap...? By the Waves I need to find a club!

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Is there any table I could smash in the room to make a club out of its legs?

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Unless you have a feat, that's likely to take a -4 to attacks for being improvised. On the other hand, based on current crafting rules, a club should take 0 time to craft a non-improvised version. But then, in PFS, crafting is generally banned. So... idk.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Not sure, but does anyone have any acid flasks or alchemists fire?

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

I'll allow the use if my rife due to being bling should be either a great club or club...

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Not me, Grundle. Also, I think clubs being free, means you can steal one from any tree or broken barstool. GMs call though, & according to map, boxes is the best we can hope for at this point. Except...

Seaweed looks back quickly to the figures in the 'Honored Dead' exhibit. What is that dwarf hero armed with? What about those mummies?

If I see anything that might help one of the warriors, I aim to run & get it.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Clever!

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Anyone that did not make a DC 13 or higher Will Save is Confussed for 1 Round, essentually this round up until your next action.

Confussed:
Confused: A confused creature is mentally befuddled and cannot act normally. A confused creature cannot tell the difference between ally and foe, treating all creatures as enemies. Allies wishing to cast a beneficial spell that requires a touch on a confused creature must succeed on a melee touch attack. If a confused creature is attacked, it attacks the creature that last attacked it until that creature is dead or out of sight.

Roll on the following table at the beginning of each confused subject's turn each round to see what the subject does in that round.

d%

Behavior
01–25 = Act normally.

26–50 = Do nothing but babble incoherently.

51–75 = Deal 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand.

76–100 = Attack nearest creature (for this purpose, a familiar counts as part of the subject's self).

A confused creature who can't carry out the indicated action does nothing but babble incoherently. Attackers are not at any special advantage when attacking a confused creature. Any confused creature who is attacked automatically attacks its attackers on its next turn, as long as it is still confused when its turn comes. Note that a confused creature will not make attacks of opportunity against anything that it is not already devoted to attacking (either because of its most recent action or because it has just been attacked).

Grundle's Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Garak's Reaction: 1d100 ⇒ 8

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Isn't this a compulsion effect? If so, I get +2 trait bonus, just making the save.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Init Round 1:

Gibbering Mouther (17) unleashes a horrific moan "attack" and spits at Garak

Griflet (17)
Angruf (13) <Begins countersong against the Maddening moaning>
Grundle (11)
Garak (9) <May act normally>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn (7)
Leonel (4)
Evigail (4)

Fluff so far:
Bursting into the room, the party is ready to unleash a fury upon any baddies within, but find nothing but a stange moaning and slirping sound, and that the floor has somehow been turned from stone to some sort of mud. Someone calls out that there is a hidden door behind some of the crates while Garak's desire to catch the enemy unaware allows her to take a random shot, destroying some of the boxes that it was lurking behind. The thing, nothing more than a mobile pile of flesh oozes foreward, now aware of more victims to sate it's endless hunger unleashes a scream. Aware of some if the things weaknesses and strengths, Angruf utters a prayer that also servs as a warning to his allies. . .

Can I get actions from Griflet, Grundle, and then Garak please. I'm attempting to do what was suggested, so Elwyn, Leonel, and Evigail please concider your next actions but wait until the above have posted.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 5ft back reload shoot again

1d12 ⇒ 10

Ill use my 2nd grit for deadeye that my last or 2nd to last

Grand Lodge

Again should be touch... Ill take that as a 2nd. Hit....

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle quickly hurries up to the digusting pile of flesh.

Double moves to be diagonal from the thing. Will get a little more fluffy when I can get to a PC tomorrow.

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Full of fury, Griflet runs with Grundle towards the thing.

Garak, did you say one of us could use your rifle as a club? If so, Griflet takes it with him.

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

Grundle glances at the half-orc and shares a wicked smile and a gleam in his eye. "Let's kill it." he states with enthusiasm at the raging warrior.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Griflet and Grundle charge foreward, ignoring the protests of Evigail while Garak withdraws to take another shot, barely hitting the thing as it bobs and weaves in on itself. The mutating, coiling flech-ooze is looking hurt, as far as you can tell, but still a very real and an active threat. Can I get actions for Elwyn, Leonel, and then Evigail to conclude round 1 please.

Init Round 1:

Gibbering Mouther (17) unleashes a horrific moan "attack" and spits at Garak

Griflet (17) <Runs foreward to attack>
Angruf (13) <Begins countersong against the Maddening moaning>
Grundle (11) <Runs foreward to attack>
Garak (9) <Reloads and fires a shot>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn (7)
Leonel (4)
Evigail (4)

Garak, are you allowing Griflet to take your rifle after you shoot?

rundle, no it is not a Compulsion, though you made the save anyway. :)

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

R1, I4
Seaweed looks longingly at the ulna of the dinosaur, but then decides it would not be effective enough. Lifting the holy symbol the cleric invokes The Wind and the Waves sending a sound of ocean breezes playing throughout the room.
"Gozreh, be with these friends that they might better rid the world of unnatural foes." She then runs into the room to stay close to the Griflet and Grundle.

casting bless and moving.

Liberty's Edge

Female halfling rogue

That of my walkin stick(club) that hanging out of my bag...

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Okay, I'll take your walking stick.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed glances around the room, trying to maintain focus on the threat at hand.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Sorry, I'll update things tomorrow so we can get things moving again.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

EDITING

Elwyn draws his bow, launching an arrow at the creature.
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Fluff from Round 1:
Bursting into the room, the party is ready to unleash a fury upon any baddies within, but find nothing but a stange moaning and slirping sound, and that the floor has somehow been turned from stone to some sort of mud. Someone calls out that there is a hidden door behind some of the crates while Garak's desire to catch the enemy unaware allows her to take a random shot, destroying some of the boxes that it was lurking behind. The thing, nothing more than a mobile pile of flesh oozes foreward, now aware of more victims to sate it's endless hunger unleashes a scream. Aware of some if the things weaknesses and strengths, Angruf utters a prayer that also servs as a warning to his allies. . .

Garak takes careful aim and fires another round at the pile of flesh while Grundle and Angruf both charg foreward, Angruf snagging a bludgeon from garak's belt on the way. Elwyn advances, drawing his bow to take a pop-shot while in the background of violence, Angruf and Evigail can be heard chanting and singing, one to boost their allies and the other to counter the maddening sound from the beast.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Elwyn draws his bow, launching an arrow at the creature.
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 <hit but is ineffective>

Followed by Leonel who does much the same with his Longbow
Attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 <misses>
Damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Fluff from Round 1:
Bursting into the room, the party is ready to unleash a fury upon any baddies within, but find nothing but a stange moaning and slirping sound, and that the floor has somehow been turned from stone to some sort of mud. Someone calls out that there is a hidden door behind some of the crates while Garak's desire to catch the enemy unaware allows her to take a random shot, destroying some of the boxes that it was lurking behind. The thing, nothing more than a mobile pile of flesh oozes foreward, now aware of more victims to sate it's endless hunger unleashes a scream. Aware of some if the things weaknesses and strengths, Angruf utters a prayer that also servs as a warning to his allies. . .

Garak takes careful aim and fires another round at the pile of flesh while Grundle and Angruf both charg foreward, Angruf snagging a bludgeon from garak's belt on the way. Elwyn advances, drawing his bow to take a pop-shot while in the background of violence, Angruf and Evigail can be heard chanting and singing, one to boost their allies and the other to counter the maddening sound from the beast.

A small note, everyone is protected from the scream last round, and up until Angruf's turn this round. If Angruf does another round of Countersong, and rolls well, it may continue, but if not, I will need Will Saves from Grundle, Garak, Elwyn, Leonel, and Evigail or be Confused for 1 Round. This will essentually be the same thing each round until it's dead, so it's up to Angruf (and Leonel) if they want to keep using their Bardic Performance each round. Also, as this is an new attack each round, it will require a new check each time, but I'm not going to make it require Move Actions after the first.

Round 2 Init:

Gibbering Mouther (17) unleashes a horrific moan "attack" and spits at Evigail, 5ft steps and unleashes 7 bite attacks etween Griflet and Grudle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Griflet (17) <>
Angruf (13) <>
Grundle (11) <>
Garak (9) <>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn (7) <>
Leonel (4) <>
Evigail (4) <>

Gibbering Mouther Attacks:
Spit @ Evigail <vs AC 12> (Will draw an AoO from Grundle but not from Griflet)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 <miss, due to having a littel cover>
1d4 ⇒ 2
Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

5ft Steps and 4 bite attacks at Grundle <AC 17>
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 <hit>
1d4 ⇒ 4

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 <hit>
1d4 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 <hit>
1d4 ⇒ 3

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 <miss>
1d4 ⇒ 4

Grab
1d20 - 13 ⇒ (7) - 13 = -6 <vs CMB 17> <MISS>
1d4 ⇒ 3+ 1 Con

Total of 8 Damage to Grundle

And 3 Bites at Griflet, <AC 16> Griflet, your AC is wrong :), you almost got killed. . .
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 <miss>
1d4 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 <miss>
1d4 ⇒ 4

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 <hit>
1d4 ⇒ 1

Grab
1d20 - 13 ⇒ (17) - 13 = 4 <vs CMB 17> <MISS>
1d4 ⇒ 1 +1 Con

Total of 4 Damage to Griflet

Liberty's Edge

M Half Elf (HP 20/20 AC 17/ T 13/ FF 14, Init +3, Perc 6, F +6/ R +4/ W -1, CMB +5, CMD 18, Speed 20ft, Rage 5/5 rounds/day Fighter 1 Archetype Two Weapon Warrior / Barbarian 1

AoO 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

Grundle and Griflet are covered in small bit marks all over, as well as a grayish goo after the aberration, forming what looks like a wave, straightens up and tries to wash over them to essentually try to eat them whole. Grundle's attack as it was open, misses, but now it's time for Griflet, Angruf, Grundle, and then Garak to attack back.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Taking my action back.
Leonel leaps at the monster alongside Grundle and Griflet, calling upon his Luck to aid him. Luck round 1/6
Power Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 8, Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

"Aggghhh!!! Foul pudding! I'll teach you to bite ME!!!!!" cries Griflet as he brings the walking stick down on the creature's gooey body.

Oh, man, I didn't notice that about my AC. Sorry :(. Could someone help me calculate the damage I do with power attack? There's various +'s and -'s I don't know how to express with the dice formula.

The Exchange

Male Human Barbarian 1/Bard 2 - HP: 30/30, - AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16, - R:12/12, L:4/6 F: +4/R: +5/W: +4 - CMB: +5 - CMD: 17 - Perception: +7, Sense Motive +1

Power attack is -1 to your attack roll, and +2 to damage, or +3 if you're wielding your weapon two-handed. So for you (greataxe), that'd be +3.

Shadow Lodge

||CORE Rotating DM ||Fingerprints||King Xeros ||Serpent's Skull||

From what I can see, it looks like Power Attack with greatAxe + +4, 1d12+9, or the Club (2 handed) would be +4, 1d6+9. One Handed +4, 1d6+6.

If you Rage and Power Attack, it will be 1d20+6, and 1d12+12 for the Great Axe, Club (1H) 1d20+6, 1d6+8, or (2H) 1d20+6, 1d6+12

Liberty's Edge

Male HP 14/14, Init+2, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 10 F:+5, R:+2, W:+1 Perception +5 <Darkvision 60ft>, CMD:10

Okay I'm using the club 2H, and I'm raging and power attacking so it'd be like this?:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

201 to 250 of 585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Voice in the Void PFS PbP Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.