The Reaping Stone (Cassomir) Table 2

Game Master Karmic Knight

Group Treasury Sheet
City of Cassomir Map
Under Cassomir


3,601 to 3,650 of 4,972 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>

Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) 5 | HP 15/15 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD8 | F+0 R+1 W+7(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +5 | Spells L2:4/5, L1:5/7, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -3 CON

"That went rather well, I think." Lililinda comments, then leans in toward the altar to get a better look at the gemstones.

Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis nods "Indeed."

She looks over to Amigail and Merelda "You two took to that fight with a surprising amount of fervor."


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 5 | HP 35/41 (57) | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 | F +8 (5), R +5, W +3 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | Per +1 | glaive +12 (+13 ready/AoO) 1d10+7 | +1 warhammer +11 1d8+6 | cold iron longspear +10 1d8+6 | longbow +8 1d8 | Pow Atk -2 +4(6) | Active Effects -4 Con,
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +10, Know (dungeon) +8, Knowledge (engineering) +6, Perf (dance) +10

Relieved the fighting was over Cassandra wiped her glaive down and planted the but on the floor. "I'm glad we got through yet another fight." She looked at the undead with disgust, "I hope we've seen the last of these things, I'm getting rather tired of the disgusting things."


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

Smiling like a cat who caught a bird for dinner, Merelda looks askance at Innis.

"What can I say? Slowly dying makes me want to work harder to kill my enemies."

She then spits a clod a bloody sputum on one of the dead dogs. Merelda then turns on Cassie with a frown.

"Our enemy is literally a demi-goddess of undeath and disease of some sort, and her devout cult. I doubt we will find less of 'these' but only MORE the closer we get to our destination! So find some '6@115' and keep chopping!"

She then suddenly stops herself.

"I'm sorry Cassie. These last couple of days have been very hard to handle.Goddess abide! We can only wish and pray this was the last of the monstrous enemies we must face."


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 5 | HP 35/41 (57) | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 | F +8 (5), R +5, W +3 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | Per +1 | glaive +12 (+13 ready/AoO) 1d10+7 | +1 warhammer +11 1d8+6 | cold iron longspear +10 1d8+6 | longbow +8 1d8 | Pow Atk -2 +4(6) | Active Effects -4 Con,
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +10, Know (dungeon) +8, Knowledge (engineering) +6, Perf (dance) +10

With a sharp glare at Merelda Cass nearly snapped a quick response. The fact the the elven woman instantly apologized cut her short though and Cass said, "Sorry, you're right of course, I'm just getting grumpy since I don't feel well, I'm absurdly dirty, and the things are just so..." she paused as she looked for a good word and settled on, "hideous!"


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis' vanity compels her to mask her diminishing wellness... bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
She attempts to smile and say something but the sickness easily overwhelms her efforts forcing her into a coughing fit. She is perhaps sitting on the skull more out of necessity that comfort.

When she recovers. "We pray differently Sister. I wish our enemies countless and when this is all over that they all die screaming. At least our Goddess isn't some two copper fraud."


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Going through the room and the undead corpses you notice that the skeletons were once female. A few wisps of hair still attached to their otherwise skinless skulls or the shape of the frame alerts you to this observation. Merelda discerns that each wears a cloak that radiates magic and they each also wear a bone ring on their left ring finger.

The 3 cloaks Merelda you are able to discern the magical effects 3 cloaks of resistance +1

The rings Lililinda remark as being bonded foci for the skeletons they have no other value or use

Additionally there is a:
silver tiara set with 5 small moonstones (250 gp)
two gold rings (?? gp each)
a mithral wire armband (?? gp)
a malachite pin through the remains of one of the skeletal noses (?? gp)
a gold necklace (?? gp)
an electrum brooch shaped like a skull (?? gp)
18 silver skull-shaped beads (?? gp each)

Lililinda give me 6 more appraise rolls please

Kirzon calls upon the Great Tree Spirit as he circles the large skull shaped altar and he easily can feel the evil emanating from it. The object is clearly dedicated to the philosophies of evil and undeath. As the Great Tree Spirit looks through the dwarf's eyes it imparts some knowledge to the dwarf.

'It wards that which is pure protecting those that would bring darkness to the lands...' permanent protection from good

'Among those that would spread darkness and who defiled this stone it joins them all as we are joined...' the altar links these robed skeletons telepathically with one another

'The defiled stone it binds those who were buried here as punishment for their past wrongs to those that defiled this stone...' the altar binds the huecuva to the bidding of the robed skeletons

'This defiled stone can be destroyed when a weapon it opposes strikes it or if the darkness which surrounds it is removed from it...' To destroy it, a creature may either strike it once with a good-aligned weapon, or target the altar with a consecrate spell.

While searching through the bodies Amigail spots something on the eastern side of the altar. Pushing it inward it reveals a small storage space. In the space there is:

a velvet pouch containing 13 small cubes with an exotic smell. (?? gp each)
a small brass coffer that holds:
420 sp, 99 gp
a vial containing a brownish liquid
a vial containing a purple liquid
a vial containing a reddish liquid
a tube containing 3 scrolls
finally 3 large dusty tomes full of sigils spellbooks

Lililinda give me 1 more appraise check please


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Taldan) Fighter (Buckler Duelist) 5 | hp 42/46 [NL 0] (normally 51/51) | AC 22, t 14, ff 18 | Fort +6 (normally +7), Ref +5, Will +5 (has bonuses) | Init +4 | Perc +2 | CON: 12/15

Amigail resists a strange urge to eat the smelly cubes or to put them in water to try to make soup. Instead, she presents her find to Lililinda and the Calistrians.


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis sniffs the pleasant smelling cube a nice change from the dusty crypt.

"Well this certainly is a find..." she says referring to the alter below here her. "Finally something worth destroying."

"Lets see what the other path holds. I'll deal with this thing once we have a better established position. I'm sure Calistria will be quite pleased."

i think we should check the room to the south to give us some more explored space where we are. As a cleric Innis deems destroying the alter a priority. So doesn't want to stray too far that this becomes an after thought. dont have the tools to destroy it now but maybe we can go through one more fight, rest then I can manage it.


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

Kirzon shares the wisdom of the Great Tree Spirit--with a dwarven accent of course--and then looks to identify some of the vials of liquid and such that Amigail finds. Taking 10 on all magic items.

Spellcraft Take 10, Guidance, Innis: 10 + 10 + 1 + 2 = 23


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) 5 | HP 15/15 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD8 | F+0 R+1 W+7(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +5 | Spells L2:4/5, L1:5/7, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -3 CON

Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Lililinda studies the loot, valuing the material items, and analyzing the magical things.
Assisting Kirzon
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

DM Screen:
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 251d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25

Lililinda pulls out some parchment a quill and starts to appraise each item carefully.

silver tiara set with 5 small moonstones (250 gp)
two gold rings (40 gp each)
a mithral wire armband (300 gp)
a malachite pin through the remains of one of the skeletal noses (100 gp)
a gold necklace (160 gp)
an electrum brooch shaped like a skull (75 gp)
18 silver skull-shaped beads (5 gp each)
a velvet pouch containing 13 small cubes with an exotic smell. (1 gp each)

From the altar
large green gemstones (uncut emeralds) (300 gp each)
small gold brazier (100 gp)

a vial containing a brownish liquid potion of bless weapon
a vial containing a purple liquid potion of shield of faith
a vial containing a reddish liquid inert liquid whatever properties it had are unknown
a tube containing 3 scrolls (all arcane) scroll of summon monster III, a scroll of hold person and a scroll of black tentacles.

finally 3 large dusty tomes full of sigils
each spellbook is a copy of the other. They contain the following spells:
0-level spells for a necromancer,
1st—chill touch, decompose corpse, interrogation,jump
2nd—scare, spectral hand


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

Kirzon holds up the potion (oil?) of bless weapon. "Oy, this 'ere potion's 'oly. It'll let ya put an end ta this 'ere altar!"

Better to knock this out now than waiting 8 hours, I say.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

sorry yes it is oil of bless weapon hehe don't consume it will give you the runs :)


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

"Ah perfect Kirzon I do love it when our enemies do all the work for us." Innis says as she unsteady gets off the alter.

She hands the oil to Cassandra deeming her to have the biggest meanest weapon of them all "Give it a mark to remember us by."


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Innis goes about dividing the items as Lililinda marks them off on her list. Uneasy about leaving the altar intact but knowing not much can be done currently the party heads for the south passage.

The southern passage is only goes for about 20 ft when you come to a closed door. Nothing can be heard on the other side but from the gap between the door and the stone floor you can see a dull light coming from inside the room.


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

Wait, I thought we're smacking the altar with Oil of Bless Weapon? Can Cass or Amigail do that? Or heck, Kirzon can do it with his feeble trusty axe.


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Using the oil of bless weapon could be used in that fashion to destroy the altar.

Retcon

Cassandra annoints her glaive with the blessed oil and draws her weapon back holding high in the air. There is a brief pause as she takes a deep breath and then she strikes down with the glaive having complete faith that this will work.

As the enchanted weapon hits the dark grey granite it sends a tremor through Cassandra's body that causes her to drop to one knee. Nohing seems to happen and then there is a large CRACK! as a spiderweb of cracks begin to form from the exact spot that Cassandra's glaive hit the block. In less than a minute you watch is awe as the altar crumbles to large chunks of rock.

oil of bless weapon expended


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 5 | HP 35/41 (57) | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 | F +8 (5), R +5, W +3 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | Per +1 | glaive +12 (+13 ready/AoO) 1d10+7 | +1 warhammer +11 1d8+6 | cold iron longspear +10 1d8+6 | longbow +8 1d8 | Pow Atk -2 +4(6) | Active Effects -4 Con,
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +10, Know (dungeon) +8, Knowledge (engineering) +6, Perf (dance) +10

And here I was just thinking about doing that. If someone had asked me to I'm sorry as I missed it.


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis taps her pursed lips looking down at the alter with a contemplative expression. "Marvelous work Cassandra. I think it looks better this way. Don't you Sister?"


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

"Ya'd make a good lumberjack, Cass!" cries Kirzon with enthusiasm--until a voice from within reminds him to behave. "Na that ya should be cuttin' trees, lass. Stick ta undead n' evil altars."

Kirzon and Boros gather themselves to head to the south passage.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

Merelda taps her lips with a finger in thought, then shrugs.

"I guess. Looks like a bunch of rocks to me now. I'm more worried about the negative influence the thing had. Good riddance."


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor
GM Aumakua wrote:

Innis goes about dividing the items as Lililinda marks them off on her list. Uneasy about leaving the altar intact but knowing not much can be done currently the party heads for the south passage.

The southern passage is only goes for about 20 ft when you come to a closed door. Nothing can be heard on the other side but from the gap between the door and the stone floor you can see a dull light coming from inside the room.

Innis call upon Calistria's soothing embrace before moving the team onward

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Amigail HP: 26 => 28/42
Kirzon HP: 24 => 26/33
Lililinda HP: 19 => 21/22
Merelda HP:20 => 22/28

Ami : PfE, +2 AC, +2 saves (resistance) | R: 1/10 W:12/43

Oder:Amigail, Merry, Cass, Innis, Lili, Kirzon, Boros. Proceeding into next area


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

With Amigail leading and Merelda lighting the way the southern passage goes for about 20 ft when you come to a closed door. Nothing can be heard on the other side but from the gap between the door and the stone floor you can see a dull light coming from inside the room.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

Waving everybody back, Merelda sneaks forward to listen at the lighted gap.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Perception w/Alertness: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

You hear nothing from the room behind the door. You do notice that the light creeping under the door almost has a greenish tint however.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

If there is a big enough gap, she will try and look under the door to see if there is anything she can catch a glimpse of.


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Merelda gets on her hands and knees but the uneveness of the stone floor makes it impossible to get any idea of what lies behind the door. Standing back up she dusts herself off and looks back at the group...

next action?


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis shrugs and gestures to proceed


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Moving back to the original line up Amigail pushes open the door. The room you guess to be much larger but from the hallway you see standing on either side of the entryway are two dusty, cobweb-covered suits of full plate armor, each holding a massive two-handed hammer in their gauntleted hands. Near the western end of the chamber sits a large square fire pit, though instead of coals or wood the pit is fueled by a large pile of human skulls that burn with an eerie pale green radiance.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) 5 | HP 15/15 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD8 | F+0 R+1 W+7(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +5 | Spells L2:4/5, L1:5/7, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -3 CON

"Interesting choice in decor." Lililinda mutters to herself. "This time, I predict the armor displays will start swinging those things at our heads. Oh! And the burning skulls will start flying about the room!"


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter (Buckler Duelist) 5 | hp 42/46 [NL 0] (normally 51/51) | AC 22, t 14, ff 18 | Fort +6 (normally +7), Ref +5, Will +5 (has bonuses) | Init +4 | Perc +2 | CON: 12/15

"I really hope you're wrong about all that," Amigail tells Lililinda, "but I'll play the role of the guinea pig. Be ready to back me up, folks!" That having been said, she attempts to tumble into the room between the two possible guardians, hacking at the western armor when she comes out of her roll.

Acrobatics (to avoid AoOs): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

+1 falcata: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 for magic, slashing damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
+1 falcata Confirm?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 for magic, slashing damage: 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (8, 8) + 14 = 30


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

Rapier out and in hand, Merelda moves to the back of the group, keeping an eye out for wandering monsters and other deadly things that might hear our noise.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Stepping into the room Amigail braces herself for the impending attack and tumbles into the room. Her blade connects with the armor hacking at the greaves but nothing occurs other than the sound of the sword ringing through the room.

Amigail you turns her head to scan the rest of the room her shield still at the ready should suit of armour retaliate. This large chamber was obviously once a shrine of some sort. A large altar of white marble stands atop a dais against the far eastern wall. On the wall behind the altar is a huge
bas-relief carving of an armored woman holding a blazing sword over her head, though her face has been chiseled away.

There behind the altar stand two figures. One is a older handsome man dressed in funerary wrappings beside motionless is another figure holding a morningstar in its hands even from this distance you can see that this creature is a skeleton. The older man does nothing but stare at you as if sizing you up.

Map updated


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter (Buckler Duelist) 5 | hp 42/46 [NL 0] (normally 51/51) | AC 22, t 14, ff 18 | Fort +6 (normally +7), Ref +5, Will +5 (has bonuses) | Init +4 | Perc +2 | CON: 12/15

Turning her head to face the man and skeleton, Ami says "Sorry about whacking your suit of armor, mister," to let the others know to expect company once they enter.


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

Innis enters the room. "We have destroyed a great number of your champions to make it here. Are you eager to share their fate or do you have sense enough to parley? That we may yet benefit from this crossroads of fate." She announces wearing the confidence of an empress.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26
Bit of Luck; best of
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Innis enters the room parlaying with the old man.

What are the rest of you doing?


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

Kirzon and Boros enter the room. Boros licks the air while Kirzon tries to discern what kind of shrine this once was, and what it means that the head has been defaced.

K. Religion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Kirzon Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Boros perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

Catching a glimpse of the new enemies out of the corer of her eye, Merelda tries to figure out what they are...

Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Knowledge(dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 5 | HP 35/41 (57) | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 | F +8 (5), R +5, W +3 | CMB +7, CMD 20 | Per +1 | glaive +12 (+13 ready/AoO) 1d10+7 | +1 warhammer +11 1d8+6 | cold iron longspear +10 1d8+6 | longbow +8 1d8 | Pow Atk -2 +4(6) | Active Effects -4 Con,
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +10, Know (dungeon) +8, Knowledge (engineering) +6, Perf (dance) +10

Realizing there was someone inside the room Cassandra entered it in relief. She was very much wanting to finish this place so they could get of here and she could get a decent bath, maybe one with Innis and Merel... her thought trailed off as she realized what it was and found herself rather surprised by it. Still, she shifted stance, glaive held defensively but not aggressively, and waited to see what happened.


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Filtering into the room you enter cautiously overhearing Innis speaking with the older man atop the dais. He remains silent showing no emotion even as your group fills the room.

Merelda and Kirzon look on and you are both able to determine that the skeleton is an advanced form and not an ordinary skeleton. The shrine seems to have been dedicated to Saint Naratha at one time.

In a raspy, drawn voice he answers Innis as he nods at your numbers "Yeesss. Now. I can see. How you were able to. Defeat them and free me. Still. While you may feel formidable. Know that. The others were weak and unprepared. I AM NOT." With a simple nod of his head you watch as the sparks of green fire burst from the pit and then over a hundred cackling flaming skulls spring into the air. At the same time the two empty suits of armour spring to life and move to block the doorway.

"Yes. You will make. For some long. Overdue. Entertainment." The old man's form changes before you and where there was a handsome older man stands what resembles a blood-soaked zombie, whose disease-ridden flesh constantly weeps a grotesque mixture of fresh blood and vile-smelling pus. His body is wrapped in several layers of soggy, dripping funerary wrappings. Half of his face is perfectly intact, and bears a single white-clouded eye. The other half of his face is a bloody ruin of dripping meat and jagged bone.

*******************************************************************
SURPRISE ROUND
Combat Status
1. Amigail (28/42)
Lililinda (HP 21/22)

2. Skulls (??? HP)
Teal Armour (??? HP)
Orange Armour (??? HP)

3. Kirzon (HP 26/33)
*******************************************************************

DM Screen:

Surprise?
Amigail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Cassandra: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Innis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Merelda: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Lililinda: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Initiative
Amigail: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Cassandra: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Innis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Kirzon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Merelda: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Lililinda: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Suits of Armor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Skulls: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Old Man/Skeleton bodyguard: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Amigail and Lililinda you are able to make 1 action.
Good luck all


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter (Buckler Duelist) 5 | hp 42/46 [NL 0] (normally 51/51) | AC 22, t 14, ff 18 | Fort +6 (normally +7), Ref +5, Will +5 (has bonuses) | Init +4 | Perc +2 | CON: 12/15

"I'll deal with the one with some meat on his bones!" Amigail yells as she charges the non-skeleton and hacks at it.

+1 falcata (charge): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21 for magic, slashing damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

@GM I had my blessing of the faithful (+2 to skills) focused on myself while talking does that give me enough perception to not be surprised?


Male Dwarf Druid 5 | HP 32/32 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 15 | F +6, R +4, W +9, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +12 | Init +2 | -3 CON
Boros:
HP 42/42 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 12, FF 16, CMD 24 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Per +6 | Init +2 |

K. Religion BBEG: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
K. Religion Skull Swarm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
K. Religion Living Armor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 5 | HP26/26 (37 Normally) | Speed 30ft | AC 21, touch 15, FF 17, CMD 19 | Fort +4 (+1): Ref +5 : Will +5 | Judg. 2/Day | Sud. Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +8 (+12), Per +9(11), Sense Mot. +7(9) | Note: Con -7; -2ACw/oShield

OK, with everything moving now...I think I should do this again too, especially now that the guy is revealing himself as a powerful zombie! We really need to know of any resistances or vulnerabilities these things have ASAP!

Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Knowledge(dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

@Innis you can also take an action

Kirzon/Merelda will update know checks tomorrow morning


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) 5 | HP 15/15 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD8 | F+0 R+1 W+7(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +5 | Spells L2:4/5, L1:5/7, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -3 CON

"I hate when I'm right!" Lililinda shouts as she fires her ray at the old man/skeletal monstrosity.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

Lililinda fires off a ray as she comments on her intuition being right. The ray blasts into the altar missing the now transformed man. Amigail gets there right after and swings at the man hoping to take him by surprise the blade just able to connect on his leg.

Innis you're up. When Kirzon's turn comes up I'll let you know what your religion check yielded.


F Changeling 3-Cleric(Eccl)/1-Sorceress /1-Bard | HP (+8)29/29(34) | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 12, FF 16 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +6 : Will +11 | Percep +7, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -3, mage armor

"How droll." Innis hisses in contempt as the old man reveals his true form and order's their death.

A wand springs to her hand and she sends a bolt of destructive lightning towards the blood soaked zombie.

lighting bolt; DC 14 reflex for half: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 3, 5) = 21


Reaping Stone Campaign: Under Cassomir

*******************************************************************
ROUND 1
Combat Status
1. Amigail (28/42)
Lililinda (HP 11/22)
Cassandra (HP 44/44)
Innis (HP 20/25)
Merelda (HP 22/28)

2. Skulls (??? HP)
Teal Armour (??? HP)
Orange Armour (??? HP)
Old man (-22 HP)
Skeleton (??? HP)

3. Kirzon (HP 26/33)
Boros (HP 32/32)

*******************************************************************

DM Screen:

Old Man Reflex vs DC 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Swarm dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Cyan vs Lililinda: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 102d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6) + 3 = 10
Orange vs Kirzon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 122d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9
Old man Concentration DC17: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Innis pulls out one of her many wands and sends a fork of lightning streaking towards the undead old man. The creature at the last minute jerks his body back out of the way and the bolt of lightning catches it on the shoulder leaving a blackened, scorch mark.

Behind Innis and Amigail chaos erupts. Out of the fire pit the green flamed burning skulls move right past Merelda and straight for as it surrounds her in a cloud of biting skulls. Innis takes 5 points of damage. Innis please make 2 saves: Reflex DC 13 and Fortitude DC 13

A large two handed hammer from one of the suits of armour orange strikes at Kirzon who raises his shield in time to block the blow and the other cyan strikes at Lililinda slamming the large hammer into back of the gnome. Lililinda takes 10 points of damage

The undead creature begins to cast a spell but fails to complete the spell while it's skeleton bodyguard moves to get closer to Amigail.

Kirzon recognizes the old man as another huecuva.
The skulls are a burning skull swarm. Kirzon you can know 3 things about them.
The suits of armour are guardian phantom armors. Kirzon you can know 3 things about them.

Kirzon make your surprise action. Then we begin Round 1 with everyone except Kirzon able to take an action.

3,601 to 3,650 of 4,972 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reaping Stone (Cassomir) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.