The Heghland 1st - Only War (Inactive)

Game Master PhilOfCalth

A group of feudal warriors brought together from every corner of a world almost completely untouched by the Imperium, hastily trained and recruited by the Imperial Guard.
Can they survive when faced with the horrors of the universe?


2,451 to 2,455 of 2,455 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>

Male

@Cort - Are you going to follow Eirik?


Bookstore Proprietor Librarian Bard

Yup going on the same path!


Male

Eirik and Cort:
You backtrack down the tunnel a bit. As your torch get's close enough to resolve features you can see the spheres are heads, their faces twisted in agony and terror. Blood runs down the stalagmites that they are impaled upon. Then you notice the ork's head amongst them, and realize these are the heads of the Mordians that where shot down as you fled, and the ork that you freed.

Fear (willpower) test please

Jermaie, Wikvaya and Carno:
When Jermie turns off his light some things become obvious. He can only see by the light of the other groups reflected around the caves. The light coming from the Dominate soldiers behind seems to be constant, not moving around like a torch. The lights before are random and go out after a few minutes. Though the rummaging seems to continue...

It's slow work but you can still inch forward. What do you want to do?


Male Weapon Specialist; Wounds: 1/12

I think we should try and stealth forward and see what we're up against. I imagine it'll be more difficult without lights on in front of us. I'll still use my roll from before unless you want me to make another.


Male Brawler WS 37, BS 34, S 41, T 50, Ag 32, Int 30, Per 26, WP 38, Fel 39, Wounds 16/16, FP 0/4

I can go along with that.
Stealth (35): 1d100 ⇒ 47

2,451 to 2,455 of 2,455 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Heghland 1st [Only War - PbP - IC] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.