The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


72,201 to 72,250 of 78,396 << first < prev | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | next > last >>

Vare, the school put anti-teleport wards on the room when it was sealed off.


Rena's clearly not happy about what just happened, but she turns and flaps her wings in irritation. "Let's go! We need to get him out of there as fast as possible!"

As the group reaches the Isolabs, Rena snatches the heavy pod with ease and sets it in the receptacle of the starkly clean room, looking very much like an experimentation laboratory back on Tryko'Sam's Earth. Sterile, with polished metal and glass. The door slides shut behind the group and Rena immediately begins tearing into the pod, using her beastly strength to literally pull it apart, clearly not understanding that there might be tools in here just for that purpose.

"Tryko'Sam! Can you hear me?! Calm down! I'm going to get you out!" she shouts as she works frantically at the pod.


narrator wrote:
Vare, the school put anti-teleport wards on the room when it was sealed off.

Pfft, surely the school understands Vare's point of view and will let him in. ;)

C'mon, Wizard vs. Mech. We all wanna see that!


Vare, the Summoner wrote:
narrator wrote:
Vare, the school put anti-teleport wards on the room when it was sealed off.

Pfft, surely the school understands Vare's point of view and will let him in. ;)

C'mon, Wizard vs. Mech. We all wanna see that!

No promises, but... Okay, yeah, this can pretty much happen later on, don't worry. ;)


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
"Ace" wrote:
Ace nods at what Jai says "Totally forgot about Vai. Crazy last few days I guess. OK, so her and Sadie. Tami's involved with Melody's brother, whose name I am drawing a blank on. Can't remember if Ace knows about Rae and Ardiente. I'll try and get attendance records, though that might be tricky" He pauses, thinking about how to do just that "Wait a sec, Ty, aren't you like school president or something? Maybe you can have an easier time getting access to the lists of students in Ginni's classes"

"Yes, I should be able to get those records. In theory." Tyrrin says, still pacing, her voice distracted. "Faculty should go on the list as well. Miss Jones and whomever else are her professors."

"His name is Dom. Though who knows how much longer they'll be involved. The Speaker won't like that one bit." Tyrrin shakes her head slightly. "Sorry, tangent."

Tyrrin blinks and then tilts her head slightly to the side. "You said the first attack occurred shortly after the attack on the school, while the wards were still out of commission, yes? Who was Ginni with at that time?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Lysander Sandwalker wrote:
"Because who I was and who I am now are completely different people, Ephebe, something you should understand! Or do I have to remind you what you've done for Kronos? I killed what I believed wrongly were monsters. It's what I was raised to do! I was wrong to kill your ancestors and you were wrong to blindly kill off your brother in who knows how many universes! Now get over yourself and realize just what it means that we just brought my little brother back to life to help us win this!"

"Way to not answer my question by bringing up the most painful day of my life. And of all the things you don't understand, what happened that day is pretty high on the list. I didn't do what I did blindly. And I wasn't wrong. Jiminy was the only person in the multiverse I actually gave a s!@& about, but what our foster mother had turned him into....I had to choose between the only person I loved and the destruction of the multiverse. So don't even go there. Kronos was wrong, for setting all of that up and cutting off all of my other options. I'm happy for you that you got your brother back, 'Sander. But I don't like you very much right now."


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Sun_Wukong wrote:
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:

As Midori walks with Sun and Grim back towards the reception, she seems pensive, still holding the silken package from Lang rather reverently.

"Sun-san, may I ask you a question?" she intones as they near the reception hall.

Sun looks at Midori rather curiously, Sure. I guess.

"I do not think that Lang-kun entirely understands what a gift like this means," Midori says, holding up the silk package briefly "and I understand that he probably doesn't really like giving me a weapon."

"But, am I going to get in trouble for having this?" Midori asks a little worriedly, remembering that weapons are not generally allowed on the temple grounds.


"She gets that Aurix killed me so my Patron couldn't enforce the checks and balances every Patron agreed on, right?"

"She's angry because I didn't tell her I've spent several thousands years waiting to use a Champion to get revenge."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Lysander Sandwalker wrote:

"She gets that Aurix killed me so my Patron couldn't enforce the checks and balances every Patron agreed on, right?"

"She's angry because I didn't tell her I've spent several thousands years waiting to use a Champion to get revenge."

"Anwar, I don't think I believe any information that comes from a Patron at to point."

"And I'm angry because you won't tell me the truth. So once again it's time to walk blindly into battle and...oh, wait, that's how we got into this mess. You can't criticize me for not questioning Kronos and then complain when I do and question you too."


Female Halfling Teenager
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Studying her conversation partner at length, it's clear Anahita's not sure what's going on at this point-- or more importantly, lost any semblance of keeping her expression devoid of ...well, expressing.

"I ... you are confusing me. I asked what plans you might have when the sun sets. If--" She pauses and seems to consider those words. Were just prior disbelief and confusion, then calm and stillness.

Looking away now, towards the green of the surrounding trees, she takes a few moments to consider that, then back again.

"I do not understand your intentions in this conversation now and clearly I have failed to socialize properly, again. I will find you again at another time, please excuse me. Thank you for your company, Illithia. Be well." As she moves to stand, the light glint of light against her chain, and shift of white cotton, she moves to take a step and vanishes as usual. A lone ladybug flutters in and lands atop her tray near the table, the hint of dew and sunshine against grass remains.

"Errr... whoops." Illithia says aloud, to nobody but herself. She gently places a finger on the plate in front of the lady bug, and lifts it carefully up to her nose. A hint of a smile crosses her features, and she lets the bug crawl off onto the bench. "That probably could've gone better."


Female Firebird
Damiani wrote:

Dorm Room

Walking into the room, there would be an immediate ...juxtaposition of locations, as soon as passing the doorway.

To the right, a few feet in, sand and warmth can be seen and felt, from the desert like view of a tented 'room', pillows and the like, neatly maintaining the semblance of one half of the space. Various oasis plants, large palms and leafy bushes, adorn what appears to be trickling stream, that leads towards the back, obscured by tent in the similar direction of the other 'restroom'.

There is, however, depending on one's senses, nothing personalized about the scene- no pictures, no items of clothing, merely the basics and very little else. The distinctive nature of it though, is heat and nature. Cotton cloth, tree cut staves, things along those lines.

As for her side, however the school would prepare for a newcomer, and a Firebird at that.

All yours, FCD.

Almost immediately upon entered, Lily breaths a sigh of relief as the heat of the room washes over her. Finally! She had barely been tolerating the freezing conditions these surfacers insisted upon, and the air in the room was blessedly warm.

And... flames above, was she to room with some peasant[/i] thing! What was all this... SAND! Oh god it was in her shoes! As if she didn't have enough to upset over![/i]

Lily quickly storms over to her bed, and rips her shoes from her feet as soon as she's seated, still having enough of her wits about her not to tear the lacing. The mix of emotions in her is turbulent and rather terrifying. Panic, fear, and anger all swirl together in an unpleasant cocktail. Lily struggles to contain herself, literally shaking with the effort, sitting alone on her bed.


Ephebe wrote:
Lysander Sandwalker wrote:

"She gets that Aurix killed me so my Patron couldn't enforce the checks and balances every Patron agreed on, right?"

"She's angry because I didn't tell her I've spent several thousands years waiting to use a Champion to get revenge."

"Anwar, I don't think I believe any information that comes from a Patron at to point."

"And I'm angry because you won't tell me the truth. So once again it's time to walk blindly into battle and...oh, wait, that's how we got into this mess. You can't criticize me for not questioning Kronos and then complain when I do and question you too."

"Okay, Ephebe, you want the truth? I'm surprised you haven't figured this out after you figured out I was the Watcher from the Sandwalker legend. You know, the one who was supposed to kill another Champion? Who in the Nine Hells do you think we just brought back?"Anwar waves a bit when he's pointed to. "I didn't need my Champion abilities to see open warfare would erupt among the Patrons someday, and I put together something to help out when it did."

"I've been the Watcher for nearly as long as Agartha has existed, and waiting while so high strung is just exhausting. I want to be able to relax and enjoy life, just like you."


Baboon
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Sun_Wukong wrote:
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:

As Midori walks with Sun and Grim back towards the reception, she seems pensive, still holding the silken package from Lang rather reverently.

"Sun-san, may I ask you a question?" she intones as they near the reception hall.

Sun looks at Midori rather curiously, Sure. I guess.

"I do not think that Lang-kun entirely understands what a gift like this means," Midori says, holding up the silk package briefly "and I understand that he probably doesn't really like giving me a weapon."

"But, am I going to get in trouble for having this?" Midori asks a little worriedly, remembering that weapons are not generally allowed on the temple grounds.

Sun ponders a moment.

you are correct, Lang probably does not fully understand what a gift like that means. and I know that he wanted to give you something special. a weapon is something he saw you prized. he also trusts you to use that weapon wisely.

Lang does not use weapons, except for his staff, but he knows that weapons are a part of the world. they are a tool that can be used for good as well as evil. If the time ever came that such a weapon is needed, you would be there to stand by his side. he trusts you.

as far as weapons being allowed, one thing that is important to note, this temple does train its monks in the use of weapons, including swords and spears. only those that are skilled in their use will be carrying such a weapon, lang believes you are skilled enough. wear that blade with honor. you are a guest of Lang, none here will question or challenge you.

Sun hope that he has explained everything but then suddenly as a side note Oh, would you want to put on a demonstration of your skills? I can be sure it is arranged.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Lysander Sandwalker wrote:
Ephebe wrote:
Lysander Sandwalker wrote:

"She gets that Aurix killed me so my Patron couldn't enforce the checks and balances every Patron agreed on, right?"

"She's angry because I didn't tell her I've spent several thousands years waiting to use a Champion to get revenge."

"Anwar, I don't think I believe any information that comes from a Patron at to point."

"And I'm angry because you won't tell me the truth. So once again it's time to walk blindly into battle and...oh, wait, that's how we got into this mess. You can't criticize me for not questioning Kronos and then complain when I do and question you too."

"Okay, Ephebe, you want the truth? I'm surprised you haven't figured this out after you figured out I was the Watcher from the Sandwalker legend. You know, the one who was supposed to kill another Champion? Who in the Nine Hells do you think we just brought back?"Anwar waves a bit when he's pointed to. "I didn't need my Champion abilities to see open warfare would erupt among the Patrons someday, and I put together something to help out when it did."

"I've been the Watcher for nearly as long as Agartha has existed, and waiting while so high strung is just exhausting. I want to be able to relax and enjoy life, just like you."

Ephebe laughed, but it was an angry laugh. "Gods, 'Sander, you can be so irritating. If you weren't family...."

"I know who Anwar is. Aside from your brother, I mean. It's not like you didn't tell me before. And my ancestors were servants of Balance. Aurix is nothing if not thorough. What I don't know is how having Anwar back does anything to help stop this war. Or what's causing the Patrons to go off the deep end like this. Kronos is so desperate to fight, he's fighting himself.....and it really was too much to hope for that you would just give me a straight answer about anything. Let alone about why you went off the deep end too."
She stopped pacing. "I need some air. Just....leave me alone for a few minutes," she snapped before transforming into a dragon and taking off into the sky.


"You'd think she'd ask straight questions." Anwar mutters

"Shut up. We've got at the time in the world right now, so let her fly. You still remember the vault, right?"

"I'm not gonna forget that, Sandy. We raised it together after all."


Image
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Repp, the Bleached wrote:

With the carts finally brought into the lab space, Repp finally seems to relax, moving a bit off to the side and looking around the room with a casual demeanor, obviously curious.

Tamrin nods to Keme as he and the other student come in. He is about to go back to work on his Datapad when he notes the behavior of this second person. The brazenness of the timing was...impressive, if nothing else.

Not changing his posture or his facial expression, he does indeed return his attention to his Datapad - but now for a new reason. After pulling up and reading the (not-surpisingly) sparse file on his new subject, he sends a brief telepathic message to his wife:

** spoiler omitted **

And then Tamrin mentally triggers one of his new contingencies to deal with new threats....and Repp disappears without preamble.

The adolescent gnome is now in a plain, white room with no apparent way out. The only appointments present at the moment are a table and a pair of chairs.

Tamrin:

::I appreciate it, love. Let me know what you find out. Hopefully just a mischievous student, but better safe than sorry. Especially today,:: she said, her mental voice sounding tired.

"Raelle, Melody, what was wrong with the calculations? I heard some of your discussion. What can we do to fix it? And Melody, eat your lunch. You especially need your energy."


Image
Phaezeriel wrote:

Finally deciding that he cannot simply put Ginni's mind back in order and do nothing to help her heal from the trauma caused by the memories he is witnessing, he quickly slips these new, gentler memories into their places in her mind.

Examining the memories that have collected as well as those that he guided into place, Phaezeriel searches them for the signs of madness that such emotional trauma invariably left behind.

** spoiler omitted **

Her memories are left intact and complete. But the nagging self-doubt, insecurity, and other insanities left by having lived through those memories will be purged from her.

The signs he's looking for occur again and again in so many memories where someone, usually someone in authority, told her that no one would ever want her. But the biggest concentration was centered on a single memory.

Memory bubble next:
Ginni is about thirteen years old. And older woman dressed in a gaudy costume is holding the guitar that Ginni had been so proud of in her happier memory. Her face is twisted in an expression of hate and disgust. Ginni is crying. She begs and pleads with the woman, but the woman screams at her, telling her how worthless she is, how she doesn't have any talent or ability, how she isn't worthy to even touch an instrument. Ginni screams and cries as the woman smashes her guitar to pieces in front of her.


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

Hermes takes a slightly more firm grip on Arthur's shoulder and repeats the speech, tapping on his headphones if neccesary.

He adds:

"Sir, I should remind you that working to music is normally effective in solitary situations, but in a group setting, the value of communication outweighs that of a possible increase in efficiency with the addition of music."


female human Witch 5 / Pack Lord Beastmaster 0.5

"Ya. I think that would be ok. Can we see what the fuzzy is if I'm there?"

She nervously pulls the hem of part of her dress.


Female Firebird Oracle 7

"I know what it's like to be bored. Like. Really bad. And I don't want that for anybody. Let's go get something, then. I really honestly don't know what I'm doing here anyways... Oh. I'm Archena, by the way. Just Archena."

She offers a slightly clawed hand, as she had seen people meeting people do at the parties.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

When they arrive in the isolab, Kevin unceremoniously disgorges the keg of holy water, which is somehow oddly dry on the outside after spending a few minutes in a dragon.

He walks over and simply presses the button on the pod to release the contents once everyone is ready.

"Ok. Dave, you cast the scroll, and we'll see what we're dealing with. Uh, I think your name is Rena, you need to back up so we can do this."


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Ephebe will feel a wave of relief over their bond...but no questions come.


Male Human (Mole Zoanthrope) 16 Monk/Ninja
Nala Zamarosok wrote:


Nala kneels on the floor and hugs him, burying her face against his soft fur. It always amazed her just how soft it was. Softer than velvet. She tried to focus her mind, to shut out all thoughts that weren't here and now. The snow started to slow as she calmed down, eventually stopping. The classroom was still full of ice and drifts of snow, and frost covered the windows, but at least it was progress.

He ceases to use telepathy, and just gives reassuring meeps now and then, burrowing into her hair, nuzzling her neck.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"I can cast protection from evil without a scroll," Dave spits out, but still uses the scroll to cast the spell on himself before parking the containment tube he calls to the contents "this is for your own good" before turning to run back at the wall.


Female Kitsune Sorcerer/Magus
Ehos Denulia wrote:

Ehos just shakes his head and offers and pained smile. 'That's alright. Everyone's just a little high strung after this past weekend I think. Doesn't help that Avalon seems to have an end of the world every other week, so folks always seem to be a little bit alarmist about things.'

'I'll come with you for some lunch, I'm pretty hungry myself.' Again, his expression seems pained, but he's clearly trying not to be bothered by his aching head.

Alys looks closely at Ehos, then writes again. Some symbols that seem too real for the paper are scribbled out, Is your head still hurting you? Shouldn't you have that looked at?


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16
Ginni wrote:
The signs he's looking for occur again and again in so many memories where someone, usually someone in authority, told her that no one would ever want her. But the biggest concentration was centered on a single memory.

Phaezeriel watches the memory fragment, and if he had eyes in this place he would cry. That he is a demon and has done far worse only makes the sadness he feels for Ginni's childhood more acute. He pulls his concentration around himself like a cloak, [i]This seems like the root, the source of the madness' strength. This will take a while. Phaezeriel sets himself to the task, striving to remove the madness without causing further damage. Halfway through, he realizes that more would be needed than simply removing the thorns and the ropy sickness. There is real damage here that will need help to heal or the madness will return. Ginni, I hope you will forgive me, but I need to give you new eyes in this memory.

In the physical world, Phaezeriel is sweating. He reaches for one of the brightest of his softly glowing crystals, a fist sized emerald.

Phaezeriel augments the memory fragment slightly, highlighting the angry woman's childish striking out, her jealousy, her envy, and her fear, letting the memory of the thirteen year old Ginni see the woman through older eyes. To see that the smashing of the guitar was the worst way the woman, jealous of Ginni's skill, aptitude, and talent, could see to hurt Ginni; the only thing that would make Ginni stop playing. He shows Ginni that the best thing she can do is to play her heart out.

He holds the memory in place, not yet fitting it where it belongs, examining it for any place where the sickness could re-root itself.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

uh crap, I misread something, tiny tiny tiny retcon"wait wait wait, you want to let him out now? Shouldn't we deal with the big guy first, maybe have one or two of you guys stand watch while everyone we can spare tackles the big, battleship slaying construct, now with unknown demonic power? Throw down some abjurant salt around him and move on for now, deal with one thing at a time, there might be a whole legion in there but for now he seems contained, we have time to deal with Mr Giant Guns,"


Silinrul wrote:
The young shaman smiles "I figured the butterflies would not only keep her happy, but also distract her while not being a danger. As for Jeran, I barely know him, but he is somewhat close to my sister. She respects him, so that's good enough, for now"

Outdoors

Nodding with a smile, the form of the Angel has taken to appear in Silinrul's perceptions more of what he appreciates in another, at this point, nearly complete. It certainly doesn't come off hostile, it's more of a -- initial blur, into clarity.

Speaking with a voice that also matches, the Angel says, "Your intentions are appreciated. I would not worry overly much about this girl. As for your awareness of Jeran, I see. Do you lend your strength to his goals then? Or are you a member of this establishment--" with a motion encompassing the school.

"A fascinating place, to be sure. Hidden truths abound, among darkness. A mix, unclear exactly."


Male Humanoid

Isolab X

Rena, the Companion wrote:

Rena's clearly not happy about what just happened, but she turns and flaps her wings in irritation. "Let's go! We need to get him out of there as fast as possible!"

As the group reaches the Isolabs, Rena snatches the heavy pod with ease and sets it in the receptacle of the starkly clean room, looking very much like an experimentation laboratory back on Tryko'Sam's Earth. Sterile, with polished metal and glass. The door slides shut behind the group and Rena immediately begins tearing into the pod, using her beastly strength to literally pull it apart, clearly not understanding that there might be tools in here just for that purpose.

"Tryko'Sam! Can you hear me?! Calm down! I'm going to get you out!" she shouts as she works frantically at the pod.

It doesn't take much of any time for Rena's impressive strength, not visibly evident by her sleek and feminine form, to start tearing open the pod. As soon as the pod did stop, and with the start of the tearing at it's exterior, the person within stopped their frantic actions and shifted to an opposite side.

No verbal reaction is uttered or heard from her yelling within. The pod does, however, start to peel apart.

Kevin, Gooper wrote:

When they arrive in the isolab, Kevin unceremoniously disgorges the keg of holy water, which is somehow oddly dry on the outside after spending a few minutes in a dragon.

He walks over and simply presses the button on the pod to release the contents once everyone is ready.

"Ok. Dave, you cast the scroll, and we'll see what we're dealing with. Uh, I think your name is Rena, you need to back up so we can do this."

With the pressing of a button, the pod un-does itself, effectively releasing the contents, one Tryko'Sam looking human, dressed as he was earlier (labcoat!) unceremoniously onto where it was parked. He doesn't appear dirty or soiled, though he looks terrified beyond all belief. Abject horror in his eyes as the three non-human looking beings yell and move around his prior prison. He doesn't really look past them yet, freezing up for a moment as they act to his surprised state.

David De'Foul wrote:
"I can cast protection from evil without a scroll," Dave spits out, but still uses the scroll to cast the spell on himself before parking the containment tube he calls to the contents "this is for your own good" before turning to run back at the wall.

David casts the spell onto himself, the scroll's power fading away and reverting to mere parchment (of the pricey scroll kind!) as he turns and heads back towards the dead end hallway he'd flown up previously-- leaving Kevin and Rena with the dark haired Tryko'Sam.

David, Retconner wrote:
"wait wait wait, you want to let him out now? Shouldn't we deal with the big guy first, maybe have one or two of you guys stand watch while everyone we can spare tackles the big, battleship slaying construct, now with unknown demonic power? Throw down some abjurant salt around him and move on for now, deal with one thing at a time, there might be a whole legion in there but for now he seems contained, we have time to deal with Mr Giant Guns,"

David, not sure what you end up doing-- talking takes no time, no one's responded yet, so ... their actions happen, still, and you're there with scrolls talking things out. Please clarify if/when you post again.

Tryko'Sam's 'stunned' and terrified/surprised for one more 'round', so you guys go ahead. If you want to make any rolls or what not, let me know.


Vare, the Summoner wrote:
narrator wrote:
Vare, the school put anti-teleport wards on the room when it was sealed off.

Pfft, surely the school understands Vare's point of view and will let him in. ;)

C'mon, Wizard vs. Mech. We all wanna see that!

Hey there, FCD. Until the 'school' (i.e. Magic running things with his T-Rex dealio, says otherwise, you're blocked at the -- other end of the hallway. Wizard versus Mech will have to happen later. Sorry buddy. Plus it'd be a surprise to Vare, after all.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13
Lily Svarog wrote:
Damiani wrote:

Dorm Room

Walking into the room, there would be an immediate ...juxtaposition of locations, as soon as passing the doorway.

To the right, a few feet in, sand and warmth can be seen and felt, from the desert like view of a tented 'room', pillows and the like, neatly maintaining the semblance of one half of the space. Various oasis plants, large palms and leafy bushes, adorn what appears to be trickling stream, that leads towards the back, obscured by tent in the similar direction of the other 'restroom'.

There is, however, depending on one's senses, nothing personalized about the scene- no pictures, no items of clothing, merely the basics and very little else. The distinctive nature of it though, is heat and nature. Cotton cloth, tree cut staves, things along those lines.

As for her side, however the school would prepare for a newcomer, and a Firebird at that.

All yours, FCD.

Almost immediately upon entered, Lily breaths a sigh of relief as the heat of the room washes over her. Finally! She had barely been tolerating the freezing conditions these surfacers insisted upon, and the air in the room was blessedly warm.

And... flames above, was she to room with some peasant[/i] thing! What was all this... SAND! Oh god it was in her shoes! As if she didn't have enough to upset over![/i]

Lily quickly storms over to her bed, and rips her shoes from her feet as soon as she's seated, still having enough of her wits about her not to tear the lacing. The mix of emotions in her is turbulent and rather terrifying. Panic, fear, and anger all swirl together in an unpleasant cocktail. Lily struggles to contain herself, literally shaking with the effort, sitting alone on her bed.

there is a firm but polite rapping at the door shortly after she settled in on the bed and a familiar voice can be heard speaking through the door "Lilly? Are you in there? It's me Lucas, I haven't seen you yet at lunch, so I wanted to check on you,"


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Vai Emkar wrote:

With a tremendous force, Fei strikes his target with unerring precision, his open palm impacting directly in the sternum of his foe. There's an immediate backlash as a static shock rips up Fei's outstretched arm, in addition to a wet cough as his foe's blood is ejected from her mouth to spray across the nanosuit.

Static Aura: 2d6 electricity damage.

During all this, the silica pouring into the room increases ten-, twenty-, a hundred-, a thousand-fold, and begins violently whipping about the room. The sensors Fei is hacked into are robust, but even these are struggling with the sheer magnitude of particulate flying about the room. The sensors can still be tightened to specific areas, but their effectiveness is being hampered.

Sandstorm Damage: 2d6

Sandstorm Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

The sensors can now track a radius of 1d10×5 feet every round, and there's a correlating reduction in visibility for Fei (unless there are other factors I haven't considered). Thanks to his encyclopedic knowledge, Fei knows that Blue dragons are not hampered by this, being adapted to desert conditions.

Another bolt of lightning streaks out from the storm, leaving behind a trail of glassed sand as it sizzles towards it's target.

Storm Breath Bolt (DC36 Reflex Half): 24d8 ⇒ (3, 6, 2, 3, 5, 7, 3, 5, 3, 7, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 6, 4, 6, 8, 1, 4, 1, 7, 5) = 98

Through all the chaos, Fei's target darts away again, clearly aiming to gain the upper hand through control of the battlefield before directly attacking. Her signature vanishes into the sandstorm... though the extreme static in the room indicates she's still lurking somewhere.

Bluff Check: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31 (This to make Vai believe he tried and failed to avoid the second bolt of lightning. And something else...)

Vai Emkar wrote:
Given the nature of the environment, it's going to take a pretty ridiculous preception check to detect Vai at the moment.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (12) + 34 = 46

Indeed it would. However, Fei does not need to rely on his natural perceptions alone - if this roll is insufficient on its own, his ability to home in on her 'courage signature' will allow him to pinpoint her exact location within this room.

The second bolt strikes true, bathing the room in a surreal light for the instant it tries to shine through the sandy maelstrom now assaulting the room.

Fei casts his senses out, trying to find Vai once more. While doing so, he reaches out with his Champion 'senses' to find her new position. When he does so, he turns himself 90-degrees to her actual location. (i.e. If Vai is actually at the '12:00' position, Fei is facing the 3:00 position.)

The Champion then calls upon his monastic training to ignore the significance of distance, and lunges forward....disappearing and then reappearing immediately to Vai's right as he attempts to grab her before she can get away again.

Using abundant step to move adjacent to Vai as a move action, then attempting a grapple check (using Improved/Greater Grapple)

Combat Maneuver Roll (maintaining Valor's Mantle): 1d20 + 41 ⇒ (2) + 41 = 43

....
This dice roller....damages my calm (-_-)


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple 9

You were so close too Fei. ;P

Fei's abrupt arrival and subsequent attempt to latch on to his adversary is met with a similar maneuver, as just as he is reaching out for his target, she vanishes, only to reappear behind him. The chaos of the fight reaches a new level and the elder Vai finally engages Fei claw-to-hand. Another bolt streaks out of the storm, and static ripples out from the humanoid form of the Great Wyrm. Her attacks come quickly and viciously as she uses her dimensional agility to move quickly into position, leaving little time for Fei to get his guard up.

Fortunately for Fei, it seems that no matter what this alternate Vai's history, she favours the same style of combat as Fei's beloved, which he has seen her use to great effect.

(Fei gains +2 dodge bonus against any attack made by Vai while she's using her Dimensional Agility feat line.)

Static Aura (Electricity Damage): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Sandstorm Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11
Storm Bolt Damage (Reflex Half DC36): 24d8 ⇒ (1, 1, 5, 5, 3, 2, 8, 4, 6, 2, 4, 1, 6, 4, 5, 6, 2, 7, 7, 2, 2, 7, 4, 1) = 95

I honestly don't remember if Monks have uncanny dodge or another way to avoid flank/sneak attack so I'll include it anyway and let Fei sort it out :P

Claw #1: 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (1) + 45 = 46; Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 + 24 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 24 = 28; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 2, 5, 5, 2, 2, 6, 1, 1) = 31
Claw #2: 1d20 + 45 ⇒ (2) + 45 = 47; Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 + 24 ⇒ (4) + (4) + 24 = 32; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 6, 1, 4, 4, 1, 6, 6) = 38
Bite: 1d20 + 49 ⇒ (2) + 49 = 51; Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (6) + (1) + 30 = 37; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 2, 6, 1, 6, 4, 2, 5) = 38
Tail Slap: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (19) + 38 = 57; Damage: 2d6 + 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (4, 4) + (5) + 30 = 43; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 4, 2, 5, 6, 5) = 32
Wing #1: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (4) + 38 = 42; Damage: 1d3 + 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 18 = 22; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 4, 5, 6, 2, 3, 4, 5) = 34
Wing #2: 1d20 + 38 ⇒ (2) + 38 = 40; Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 + 18 ⇒ (1) + (1) + 18 = 20; Sneak Attack: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1, 3, 5, 6, 3, 4, 2, 4) = 35

...

Fei, I think the dice roller just wants us to flail wildly at each other and never hit.


Die roller just wants you two to hug it out. It hates combat. :)


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Aanandareavekki wrote:


"Raelle, Melody, what was wrong with the calculations? I heard some of your discussion. What can we do to fix it? And Melody, eat your lunch. You especially need your energy."

"Is there any way that I can see the actual rift? I mean, I know there probably isn't time for me to go there in person barring teleport, which I don't have, but even a video feed....well, so long as all filters are turned off. It doesn't matter if the image isn't properly visible. I don't really see the actual physical thing anyways. But it's really important that I don't miss any details about it or we'll just have different wrong data to plug into the calculations and that doesn't help anybody."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
HRMS-XI "Hermes" wrote:

Hermes takes a slightly more firm grip on Arthur's shoulder and repeats the speech, tapping on his headphones if neccesary.

He adds:

"Sir, I should remind you that working to music is normally effective in solitary situations, but in a group setting, the value of communication outweighs that of a possible increase in efficiency with the addition of music."

Arthur puts the headphones around his neck so he can hear "hmm Wah? Oh right, when did the food get here"


Image Alternate Image - all dressed up.
Archena Surya wrote:

"I know what it's like to be bored. Like. Really bad. And I don't want that for anybody. Let's go get something, then. I really honestly don't know what I'm doing here anyways... Oh. I'm Archena, by the way. Just Archena."

She offers a slightly clawed hand, as she had seen people meeting people do at the parties.

She shook Archena's hand, still smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Archena. I'm Tamina Saeaera. My friends call me Tami. Feel free to do likewise."

She led the way to a waiting room that had a few scattered loveseats and a small kitchenette. She seemed to know her way around the kitchenette pretty well and she soon returned with a cup of hot paraffin and a small packet of charcoal. "Here you go. I don't know if you're hungry or not, but I have a firebird friend and I have never once seen her turn down charcoal, so I thought you might like some."


Image
Damiani wrote:

Mech Hanger

Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

Jeran doesn't try to take on the mech directly, not liking the idea of being squished like a bug. He runs and dodges as best he can.

Acrobatics: 1d20+30
He tumbles past the large crushing hand and attempts to throw the vial Kevin gave him onto the sensor array..
To hit: 1d20+24

With a fling of the vial, it sores through the air, illuminated as it is, and shatters nicely against the sensor array.

The Mech, does the oddest thing, it cries out in a sort of pleasured pained way-- through the suit's channel.

"aaryaah-- ear.. aaaah.. such delightful toys, Shifter! And now, the very essence of my existence, to destroy this divine touched body?! I quiver," and the Mech does, seeming to ripple like fluid metal, "at your touch from a distance. Let me end your pain of life! Stand still-- oh, what is this?"

It's just then that Jeran hears something he may rather have not heard, though is keenly familiar with, a tingle in Jeran's ki reminding him of the interface he *should* have when the Mech preps the auto-cannon.

"Hmm... yes, slug throwing weapons. Wonderful." The housing slides open revealing the auto-cannons and a few other weaponry that appear now functional, and the hum of internal power systems appear to start churning up from within the Mech. Whoever is at the wheel is finding how to turn things on.

Aim and such, though, against a small humanoid-- the difference is the classic Giant versus Dwarf situation, only more so.

The Mech does fire, but, aim is tricky for now. The noise in the hanger increases considerably. The thickness of smoke and decay, acid eaten metals and particles from ripping and moving, are filling the sealed hanger.

So, it's having a devil of a time hitting you without the fire support assistance, but, within a few more rounds, it might pick up missiles or area of effect weaponry- that's going to smart. The acid is chewing it's way through where...

Jeran weaves and dodges throughout the space, trying to stay out of reach. He felt an intense revulsion when he saw his mech ripple and had the distinct impression that the worst thing he could do right now was touch it. He put his helmet on as he ran to help him deal with the smoke and dust without suffocating, looking around the hangar for some kind of improvised weapon he could use against the thing in his mech. He found a piece of rebar knocked loose by one of the explosions and grabbed it.


David.De'Foul wrote:
"wait wait wait, you want to let him out now? Shouldn't we deal with the big guy first, maybe have one or two of you guys stand watch while everyone we can spare tackles the big, battleship slaying construct, now with unknown demonic power? Throw down some abjurant salt around him and move on for now, deal with one thing at a time, there might be a whole legion in there but for now he seems contained, we have time to deal with Mr Giant Guns,"

Rena glares at David, having stepped back when the capsule began it's opening procedure. For once, her face isn't serene, or playfully innocent, but instead twisted by a deep frown and furrowed eyebrows. "Tryko'Sam is my friend, and is terrified of being confined. He hated even being held down a bit in bed, so I won't let him suffer in that... thing, even if he brings all the armies of the Abyss with him." Rena says, her normally soft voice catching a hard edge. "It's bad enough that-"

Tryko'Sam wrote:
With the pressing of a button, the pod un-does itself, effectively releasing the contents, one Tryko'Sam looking human, dressed as he was earlier (labcoat!) unceremoniously onto where it was parked. He doesn't appear dirty or soiled, though he looks terrified beyond all belief. Abject horror in his eyes as the three non-human looking beings yell and move around his prior prison. He doesn't really look past them yet, freezing up for a moment as they act to his surprised state.

Rena is cut off as Tryko'Sam spills out onto the floor, She immediately rushes in next to him, gently laying a hand on his arm. She's not so close as to crowd him, but her face and figure should be easily identifiable, with her white angel wings splayed wide to shelter him from the rest of the room. Her voice has lost the edge, instead is as smooth as silk.

"Easy, easy. Deep breaths." She says, speaking slow and soothingly, a worried smile having made it's way onto her face. "You're safe now. Easy."


Male Elf Bard 14/Sorcerer (Maestro) 14
Alys Himuro wrote:
Alys looks closely at Ehos, then writes again. Some symbols that seem too real for the paper are scribbled out, Is your head still hurting you? Shouldn't you have that looked at?

He winces slightly at being called out, and replies only with a sort of half-nod, leaving the question hanging between them for a moment or two. 'Yeah, but things I should do and things I do do don't go together that often to be honest.' And then he gives a sort-of half-hearted shrug and attempts to grin, spoiled only by another wince.

'Besides! My stomach is bothering me as much as my head!' he adds as an afterthought.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

Rena's emapasioned speech gives Dave pause, especially given how it resonated with him, and he was not able to physically stop the other student from pushing the button, and was no longer sure he wanted to do so, he does however tense up, hoping that Sam was himself, but ready to take action if he was not.


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Raelle del Sol wrote:
Aanandareavekki wrote:


"Raelle, Melody, what was wrong with the calculations? I heard some of your discussion. What can we do to fix it? And Melody, eat your lunch. You especially need your energy."
"Is there any way that I can see the actual rift? I mean, I know there probably isn't time for me to go there in person barring teleport, which I don't have, but even a video feed....well, so long as all filters are turned off. It doesn't matter if the image isn't properly visible. I don't really see the actual physical thing anyways. But it's really important that I don't miss any details about it or we'll just have different wrong data to plug into the calculations and that doesn't help anybody."

"I can take her there and back, if need be," Tam replies, looking up from the video feed of their 'guest' in detention. "But it'll need to be a quick jaunt only - none of us need to be near that thing for very long."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:
Tyrrin blinks and then tilts her head slightly to the side. "You said the first attack occurred shortly after the attack on the school, while the wards were still out of commission, yes? Who was Ginni with at that time?"

Ace paces, thinking. "Uh, not sure. I think I was researching a way to help track down that demon b&~~% who has targeted your brother when the attack happened. Ginni wasn't with me then. Uh..I think she was with Melody? Maybe?" He continues pacing, wracking his brain, trying to remember who might have been with his girlfriend. "Wait a sec! I think Ginni was having a girls night during the attack, in one of the Sim Rooms. Vai was there, I think, cuz she went crazy and was attacking the other girls."

Seriously FCD, making me remember stuff that took place MONTHS ago!! LOL


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Raelle del Sol wrote:
Aanandareavekki wrote:


"Raelle, Melody, what was wrong with the calculations? I heard some of your discussion. What can we do to fix it? And Melody, eat your lunch. You especially need your energy."
"Is there any way that I can see the actual rift? I mean, I know there probably isn't time for me to go there in person barring teleport, which I don't have, but even a video feed....well, so long as all filters are turned off. It doesn't matter if the image isn't properly visible. I don't really see the actual physical thing anyways. But it's really important that I don't miss any details about it or we'll just have different wrong data to plug into the calculations and that doesn't help anybody."
"I can take her there and back, if need be," Tam replies, looking up from the video feed of their 'guest' in detention. "But it'll need to be a quick jaunt only - none of us need to be near that thing for very long."

"That should be alright. I only need a few seconds....a minute at the absolute outside. It takes longer to write down what I see than it does to memorize it."


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Vai Emkar wrote:
You were so close too Fei. ;P

Only if you consider a 15-point margin of error as 'close' ;)

Vai Emkar wrote:

Fei's abrupt arrival and subsequent attempt to latch on to his adversary is met with a similar maneuver, as just as he is reaching out for his target, she vanishes, only to reappear behind him. The chaos of the fight reaches a new level and the elder Vai finally engages Fei claw-to-hand. Another bolt streaks out of the storm, and static ripples out from the humanoid form of the Great Wyrm. Her attacks come quickly and viciously as she uses her dimensional agility to move quickly into position, leaving little time for Fei to get his guard up.

Fortunately for Fei, it seems that no matter what this alternate Vai's history, she favours the same style of combat as Fei's beloved, which he has seen her use to great effect.

(Fei gains +2 dodge bonus against any attack made by Vai while she's using her Dimensional Agility feat line.)

Static Aura (Electricity Damage): 2d6
Sandstorm Damage: 2d6
Storm Bolt Damage (Reflex Half DC36): 24d8

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (13) + 31 = 44

Vai Emkar wrote:
I honestly don't remember if Monks have uncanny dodge or another way to avoid flank/sneak attack so I'll include it anyway and let Fei sort it out :P

From Monk, no, but Fei's Enlightened Scholar prestige class gives him the equivalent, sadly.

Vai Emkar wrote:

Claw #1: 1d20+45; Damage: 1d6+1d6+24; Sneak Attack: 10d6

Claw #2: 1d20+45; Damage: 1d6+1d6+24; Sneak Attack: 10d6
Bite: 1d20+49; Damage: 1d8+1d6+30; Sneak Attack: 10d6
Tail Slap: 1d20+38; Damage: 2d6+1d6+30; Sneak Attack: 10d6
Wing #1: 1d20+38; Damage: 1d3+1d6+18; Sneak Attack: 10d6
Wing #2: 1d20+38; Damage: 1d6+1d6+18; Sneak Attack: 10d6

Fei, grateful for the one constant tactic between the two versions of Vai, is just able to anticipate the worst of her attacks and avoid the fatal amount of trauma they would inflict. That being said, all but the first and last strike still connect with his body.

If this Vai were not in such a hurry now, she might have noticed the lack of reverberation from her blows on her own limbs. But Fei does not give her the chance to ponder this as he launches a withering counterattack against her, returning the force of all her blows back to her at once...

Flurry of Blows, utilizing Dragon Strikes the Waves to roll against Vai's Touch AC, and maintaining Valor's Mantle to ignore both miss chance due to her dimensional movement as well as any damage reduction:

Attack Roll:1d20 + 46 ⇒ (10) + 46 = 56; Damage 2d8 + 30 + 27 ⇒ (7, 6) + 30 + 27 = 70
Attack Roll:1d20 + 46 ⇒ (19) + 46 = 65; Damage 2d8 + 30 + 27 ⇒ (1, 8) + 30 + 27 = 66
Attack Roll:1d20 + 41 ⇒ (1) + 41 = 42; Damage 2d8 + 30 + 27 ⇒ (3, 1) + 30 + 27 = 61
Attack Roll:1d20 + 41 ⇒ (11) + 41 = 52; Damage 2d8 + 30 + 27 ⇒ (6, 4) + 30 + 27 = 67
Attack Roll:1d20 + 36 ⇒ (13) + 36 = 49; Damage 2d8 + 30 + 27 ⇒ (7, 8) + 30 + 27 = 72

All damage is a combination of bludgeoning and untyped kinetic force.

Third attack is an automatic miss. Second attack is a critical threat due to Improved Critical. Confirmation Roll: 1d20 + 46 ⇒ (1) + 46 = 47; hit is not a critical.

Vai Emkar wrote:

...

Fei, I think the dice roller just wants us to flail wildly at each other and never hit.

Four out of six is much better than I have been doing of late...(^-^)

EDIT: Aaaaaaand out of time to post any more....


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She hugged him tightly. "You may still win this one if it comes down to it," she said in a small voice, "but we have to at least try to find another solution."
"No," he says as he hugs her back, "I'd rather save my win for the next round of experiments and the testing needed for them."
She sighed. "Just promise me that you'll be careful....and make sure that there's somebody around to get help for you in case things go wrong."

"Kitty, I was kidding." He tells her softly, rubbing her back. "my next experiment is surviving your family after we get your mind safe."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She hugged him tightly. "You may still win this one if it comes down to it," she said in a small voice, "but we have to at least try to find another solution."
"No," he says as he hugs her back, "I'd rather save my win for the next round of experiments and the testing needed for them."
She sighed. "Just promise me that you'll be careful....and make sure that there's somebody around to get help for you in case things go wrong."
"Kitty, I was kidding." He tells her softly, rubbing her back. "my next experiment is surviving your family after we get your mind safe."

"Oh.....ummmm......I think my sense of humor might be broken," she said, relaxing into the hug as he rubbed her back. "....but I'm pretty sure my advice still works for that experiment," she joked weakly, at least trying to see some humor in the situation.

"Alright, let's see what we can find," she added, pulling away from him and calling up the arrows.


Female Kitsune Sorcerer/Magus
Ehos Denulia wrote:

He winces slightly at being called out, and replies only with a sort of half-nod, leaving the question hanging between them for a moment or two. 'Yeah, but things I should do and things I do do don't go together that often to be honest.' And then he gives a sort-of half-hearted shrug and attempts to grin, spoiled only by another wince.

'Besides! My stomach is bothering me as much as my head!' he adds as an afterthought.

Alys looks at Ehos for a few moments, then she smiles and shrugs and resumes the walk to the cafeteria.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

Kevin takes a half elf guise once again while the pod is still opening, before it let's him out to keep Tryko'Sam from freaking out.

"Jeran said to get him out and fixed first. Then we go back and take the thing out. I have a feeling that whatever had him earlier is what's in the mech now. Possession type spirits usually work alone."


Male Humanoid
Rena, the Companion wrote:

Rena glares at David, having stepped back when the capsule began it's opening procedure. For once, her face isn't serene, or playfully innocent, but instead twisted by a deep frown and furrowed eyebrows. "Tryko'Sam is my friend, and is terrified of being confined. He hated even being held down a bit in bed, so I won't let him suffer in that... thing, even if he brings all the armies of the Abyss with him." Rena says, her normally soft voice catching a hard edge. "It's bad enough that-"

Tryko'Sam wrote:
With the pressing of a button, the pod un-does itself, effectively releasing the contents, one Tryko'Sam looking human, dressed as he was earlier (labcoat!) unceremoniously onto where it was parked. He doesn't appear dirty or soiled, though he looks terrified beyond all belief. Abject horror in his eyes as the three non-human looking beings yell and move around his prior prison. He doesn't really look past them yet, freezing up for a moment as they act to his surprised state.

Rena is cut off as Tryko'Sam spills out onto the floor, She immediately rushes in next to him, gently laying a hand on his arm. She's not so close as to crowd him, but her face and figure should be easily identifiable, with her white angel wings splayed wide to shelter him from the rest of the room. Her voice has lost the edge, instead is as smooth as silk.

"Easy, easy. Deep breaths." She says, speaking slow and soothingly, a worried smile having made it's way onto her face. "You're safe now. Easy."...

Regardless of her charisma, or lack there of, Rena did have a few things that helped her in the situation-- and then a few things that apparently did not.

David.De'Foul wrote:
Rena's emapasioned speech gives Dave pause, especially given how it resonated with him, and he was not able to physically stop the other student from pushing the button, and was no longer sure he wanted to do so, he does however tense up, hoping that Sam was himself, but ready to take action if he was not.

The clearly perceptive Tryko'Sam, scampering back into whatever possible corner or wall he scampers back into-- clearly not showing great movement skills or any skill at the moving, seems to retreat rather than speak or intellectually react. His movements are still quick and inhumanly agile, but there's no skill behind them. His breathing is rapid and he constantly tries to keep everyone in sight.

Rena's entreatment of calming does appear to have helped some. In manner, but the words seem to fall on deaf ears... or like talking to a cat. A level of recognition is present, but nothing suggesting familiarity in his eyes looking at the three in the room with him.

He doesn't do anything to indicate he's going to attack, and he certainly doesn't appear to be 'fleeing'-- the physical barriers behind him at this point, seem to be stopping that.

Perceptive folk would notice that his brusied and ripped nails are restoring in their normal regeneration method, so that's still there.

Kevin Ramos wrote:

Kevin takes a half elf guise once again while the pod is still opening, before it let's him out to keep Tryko'Sam from freaking out.

"Jeran said to get him out and fixed first. Then we go back and take the thing out. I have a feeling that whatever had him earlier is what's in the mech now. Possession type spirits usually work alone."

The shifting of forms does get noticed, and seems to help-- but brings up curiosity at the change. This seems to help diminish the holy terror going on.

Once again, if you want to employ any skills or such, do let me know. I am not clear on who has what senses at this time, beyond Arcane Sight, Tremor Sense and ...well, that's it. Tryko'Sam has nothing magical about him, nothing Detect Magic spots (or similar). He's also quite nude at this time. Doesn't seem to notice.

72,201 to 72,250 of 78,396 << first < prev | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.