The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


71,951 to 72,000 of 78,396 << first < prev | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She went very still. "Michael...I....I'm not sure I can. I've changed a lot in the last few months.....there's no guarantee that would even work.....and......and I don't want you to forget me too," she added choking back a sob.

"Kitty, you're the most wonderful person I have ever met. I've never hated an idea more in my life, but it's to keep you safe, and I don't want you to die and come back afraid.. afraid of me ever again..."


Vis Niyambi wrote:
"I hope so. This place seems rather welcoming, so far."

"It really has been so far." She agrees. Taika takes the marble Vis helped carve and put it in his hand. "Keep it. I think lunch is almost over too, so you might want to head to class."


Male Firebird
Taika Niyambi wrote:
Vis Niyambi wrote:
"I hope so. This place seems rather welcoming, so far."
"It really has been so far." She agrees. Taika takes the marble Vis helped carve and put it in his hand. "Keep it. I think lunch is almost over too, so you might want to head to class."

vis looks at the marble a while, then smiles.

"Thanks, Taika. Hope your day goes well."


Female Image Firebird Image Wizard(Shadowcaster, Shadow subschool)13/Sorcerer(Shadow Bloodline)8/Shadowcraft Mage 5(gestalt)

"Why so sad half-man?" Serrin asks, as they continue to walk along the halls of the school.


Female Firebird Oracle 7

Archena is uncomfortably warm to hug, but that's probably not Djalos' biggest problem right now.

"Uh. Ok. Uh... There... uh... There..."

She gently pats him on the back to punctuate both "there"s.

She gives Ms. Jones a look of slight alarm and confusion fairly obviously meaning "what do I do now?"


Image Male Fuzzy Little Squirrel Wild Caller Summoner/Sorcerer

"I feel like this is a good idea. It shows all of your skills well and, though it might give us a bad reputation in some places, the combat skills and training of Avalon students happens to be a strong suit of our school. If none of you would prefer to, I will summon a large creature, or several of such for you all to coordinate and defeat. Now, feel free to plan out a battle strategy. I won't tell you exactly what you'll be facing, but I will ask if you all would prefer one very large opponent or several large, but slightly less large opponents? Class vote, thumb up for one down for several."

Mr. Fanz has always been fairly laid back with his reaching style, even in the miniature lessons he gave on the road down here. He has you address him by Mr. Fanz, being his first name. The "Class Vote" has always been a favorite tool of his, as it offers a chance for students to be actively involved in their own learning.


Male Gian&Nero Half-Fiend Half-Celestial All Elf 3 cleric 3 wizard 10 mystic theurge / 8 fighter 8 gunslinger

"Oh, uh, it's nothing. We just met and I don't really wanna drag you into my stuff. It's mostly just that I want to be me some times instead of that guy..."
He sticks his hands in his pockets and looks at his feet as they walk.


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"Thanks, bud. That's really sweet, but you don't have to waste your spells on me like that. You should save your magic in case you really need it, you know?"
He says this as he curls up much like a real cat would next to him, enjoying the cold Pyry burns with on the top of his head.


Swarm of Bees Tactician 16
Fanz Leaffur wrote:

"I feel like this is a good idea. It shows all of your skills well and, though it might give us a bad reputation in some places, the combat skills and training of Avalon students happens to be a strong suit of our school. If none of you would prefer to, I will summon a large creature, or several of such for you all to coordinate and defeat. Now, feel free to plan out a battle strategy. I won't tell you exactly what you'll be facing, but I will ask if you all would prefer one very large opponent or several large, but slightly less large opponents? Class vote, thumb up for one down for several."

Mr. Fanz has always been fairly laid back with his reaching style, even in the miniature lessons he gave on the road down here. He has you address him by Mr. Fanz, being his first name. The "Class Vote" has always been a favorite tool of his, as it offers a chance for students to be actively involved in their own learning.

gavott pauses a moment, waiting for fanz to realize the flaw in his thumbs up or down plan. Regardless of if he does, she says

"I think several might make for a better demonstation. It's rare that somone would go up agaisnt only one foe."


Changeling Kineticist 1

"I.. Honestly am better, I believe, in helping take down one of your summoned creatures." Ahti admits. "I'm capable of singling out targets, so.. whatever everyone else wants to do I will agree too."


Female Human (Single tailed Kitsune) 16 Eldritch Scion Magus/16 Inspired Blade Swashbuckler

Ponders the offer...
"They both have their merits. Being able to take down one foe would be a good show of strength. Multiple opponents would also show staying power, and management of resources..."


Figment Narrator 20
Vickory West wrote:

Vickory coiled up into an almost meditative pose and started casting her spell. A few minutes of casting later, some clouds above started slowly building up.

Vickory turned to the rainbow creature, "Well, the rain should start soon. Are we going to fight fire, or are you going to hope the rain is enough while working on your wing?"

he turns away from her more fully, seemingly ignoring her.


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

Vickory rolls her eyes, digs in her pack, pulls out a wand and uses it on herself.

Turning to the girl, she speaks in a fashion that is strangely understandable, "It seems your companion is rather uncooperative. Would you care to join me in putting out the fire? I have a few questions about your friend before I try another spell, and I'm rather curious about you as well."

Vickory holds the wand out to the girl, "Oh, here. This will let you speak with anyone. Keep it."


Figment Narrator 20

"She don't speak prime-common and she no use magic. She no know how"

Dark Archive

N/A (use male pronouns because that's what the English language assumes) Spellweave Monk1//Magus (spell sword/War Warder)11/scholar 11/abjurant champion5/initiate of the sevenfold veil 7/netherese arcanist 10/magister 6/argent savent 5
Marcell Harmonious wrote:
Zix wrote:

He pauses slightly as says ::I believe you, but in that case, I am going to assign the homework for you of practice what you can already do magically thus far whenever you are unoccupied and read..:: he turns away from him to a small bookshelf behind him and pulls out one of the smaller books ::this book:: he says turning back :: on the theory behind a few simple spells, chapter four is of particular note for you as it contains basic somatic component diagrams for spellcasters of non humanoid body shapes,::

the book contains only a few actual spells and those it has are all of third level or lower, bein a book mostly on magical theory

Marcell nods.

"Uhm..."
marcell looks up at the book, then attempts to mage hand it to her. At least she seems to be getting that down.
"Any idea what's causing this?"

::nothing firm, and it is best to not make guesses before more data arives, that being said I would like to find out if you are also curious, if you would allow me I will place a monitoring spell to notify me of new developments::

if you give him permission he casts status


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

Looking at the big rainbow, "Hence the wand. In case you hadn't noticed the shift in my speech." Vickory turns back to the girl,"I'll show you how to use it later. It is a simple wand, nothing complicated about it."

The wands was Tongues, so right now, Vickory is speaking magically in voidspeech, or whatever it was the girl was speaking earlier.


Female "Voidwalker" with 16 Abberation HD

the woman look over the wand, then nods, continuing to speak void-speech
"Not sure how to help with a fire. It feels bad, like most thigns, but worse. It also makes a horrid amount of that stuff that gets into my eyes."


Male Sapphire Dragon
Zix wrote:
Marcell Harmonious wrote:
Zix wrote:

He pauses slightly as says ::I believe you, but in that case, I am going to assign the homework for you of practice what you can already do magically thus far whenever you are unoccupied and read..:: he turns away from him to a small bookshelf behind him and pulls out one of the smaller books ::this book:: he says turning back :: on the theory behind a few simple spells, chapter four is of particular note for you as it contains basic somatic component diagrams for spellcasters of non humanoid body shapes,::

the book contains only a few actual spells and those it has are all of third level or lower, bein a book mostly on magical theory

Marcell nods.

"Uhm..."
marcell looks up at the book, then attempts to mage hand it to her. At least she seems to be getting that down.
"Any idea what's causing this?"

::nothing firm, and it is best to not make guesses before more data arives, that being said I would like to find out if you are also curious, if you would allow me I will place a monitoring spell to notify me of new developments::

if you give him permission he casts status

Marcell nods, not quite sure what that is, but trusting her teacher had her best intentions in mind.

"Yeah, alright."


Image
Archena Surya wrote:

Archena is uncomfortably warm to hug, but that's probably not Djalos' biggest problem right now.

"Uh. Ok. Uh... There... uh... There..."

She gently pats him on the back to punctuate both "there"s.

She gives Ms. Jones a look of slight alarm and confusion fairly obviously meaning "what do I do now?"

"Help Mr. Tyon into the chair, please. Once he is seated we can steer him to the SIM room. I imagine it will be close considering the seriousness of his condition," she said firmly, gripping one of Djalos's arms and beginning to guide him towards the chair with Archena's help/

"You are welcome to accompany us if you like. ....You don't have a fear of explosions or anything that I should know about, do you Miss Surya?"


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She went very still. "Michael...I....I'm not sure I can. I've changed a lot in the last few months.....there's no guarantee that would even work.....and......and I don't want you to forget me too," she added choking back a sob.
"Kitty, you're the most wonderful person I have ever met. I've never hated an idea more in my life, but it's to keep you safe, and I don't want you to die and come back afraid.. afraid of me ever again..."

She reached up and gently brushed her hand against his cheek. "Michael....any plan that has us choosing between our worst fears.....There has to be a better way. With all the incredible things and people in this school there has to be someone somewhere here who knows how to keep a telepath out of people's heads," she said with something between frustration and desperation. "We just have to find that something."


Female Firebird Oracle 7

"Just Archena. And sure.-"

She pauses for a moment to peel the woeful boy off her and into the chair.

"I've been in this so far, might as well see him through."

She takes a position behind the chair.

"So, do I push this or...?"

She trails off, hoping Ms. Jones would finish.


Male Half-Elf

"And if we end up getting help from the very telepath we're trying to be safe from?" He asks quietly, looking into her eyes. "My worst fear right now is losing you because I'm not strong enough to help you be safe."


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"That stuff it puts out is smoke. We just need to stay upwind to avoid that. As for putting it out, fire needs three things, air, heat, and something to burn. So we just need to deprive it of one of those things. The easiest way is to cover it with dirt so air can't get to it. Water works too. Either way, go for the base of the fire, not the moving orange parts that rise up."

She starts sliding away towards the fire, slow enough for the girl to keep up easily if she follows.


Female "Voidwalker" with 16 Abberation HD

she follows after slowly.
"I didn't mean the colored stuff. I meant the stuff that always seems to be in my eyes now... Some spots it's better then others... What's heat?"


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"Yes, the stuff in your eyes is smoke, the colored parts are flames.As for heat, that is a form of energy that is found in material stuff. Normally it flows and spreads thin when it can."

Vickory digs through the undergrowth, picking up sticks, and testing them. Finding a suitable one, she continues around the fire to the upwind side where the smoke was out of the way and used the stick to move and roll the burning things and toss dirt.


Male Elf Slayer 16

Djalos stumbles into the chair, his sobbing quieting down-but not stopping. Without a direct view of the eyes, it can be hard to read somebody. However, the young elf is obviously somewhere else. Djalos' blindfold is beginning to get damp-he's crying pretty heavily, even if he's not wracked with body heaving sobs.


Image

"Yes, Miss Surya, you just push. The chair does the heavy lifting. All you really need to do is steer. Thank you," she said, blatantly ignoring Archena's request to be referred to by her first name.

She only refers to people by first name if they have no last name...or occasionally inside someone's mind when she is trying to help them if she feels that it is necessary.

Miss Jones held open the door so that Archena could push Djalos in the chair out into the hallway. Once that was accomplished she quickly led the way to the SIM rooms, which were only a couple of hallways away. She quickly found an empty room and proceeded to instruct the program to create a safe space for a large discharge of energy, including a protected observation space where herself and Archena could stay without being at risk from Djalos's powers.

"Mr. Tyon, please find a comfortable spot near the center of the room and wait for my signal. Miss Surya, please join me in the observation area. Once we are safely inside, Mr. Tyon, I will ask you to remove your blindfold. Do not worry. It is perfectly safe. This is a protected area where you will not be able to harm anyone with your power."


Male Elf Slayer 16

Djalos seems to have pulled himself together a little bit. He's nowhere near coherent speech, however. He unsteadily rises out of the wheelchair and stumbles to the center of the room. Once there, Djalos gives Miss Jones a shaky nod.


Female "Voidwalker" with 16 Abberation HD
Vickory West wrote:

"Yes, the stuff in your eyes is smoke, the colored parts are flames.As for heat, that is a form of energy that is found in material stuff. Normally it flows and spreads thin when it can."

Vickory digs through the undergrowth, picking up sticks, and testing them. Finding a suitable one, she continues around the fire to the upwind side where the smoke was out of the way and used the stick to move and roll the burning things and toss dirt.

"Smoke is annoying, then. Who's idea wat to put it everywhere? Thoguh, the smoke got better when you made the rain happen. Or when this black stuff covers my eyes."

she mimics victory, doing what she can to help. She's trying, but she's not too effective.

Liberty's Edge

Male Crossblooded(Boreal/ Elemental) Sorcerer/Artic Ley Druid 9
Tybalt Baneko wrote:

"Thanks, bud. That's really sweet, but you don't have to waste your spells on me like that. You should save your magic in case you really need it, you know?"

He says this as he curls up much like a real cat would next to him, enjoying the cold Pyry burns with on the top of his head.

"If I stay in here, I won't need them, will I? It's really, really cold. Might take breaks though."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"And if we end up getting help from the very telepath we're trying to be safe from?" He asks quietly, looking into her eyes. "My worst fear right now is losing you because I'm not strong enough to help you be safe."

"Like I said, choosing between both of our worst fears." She chewed on her lip as she tried to think of a solution. "Okay, let's think of it another way. What if we don't look for someone, but something. There's all kinds of magical contraptions in the storerooms. Maybe we should look there. Or better yet, we can use the arrows on the walls to take us to the right place. Or we can ask for help from someone who for sure couldn't have done it. There are people who have either been cleared or just wouldn't. I mean, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Professor Sunwake. Or Miss Jones. I mean she's scary enough, but not sloppy enough, you know?"


Image
Djalos Tyon wrote:
Djalos seems to have pulled himself together a little bit. He's nowhere near coherent speech, however. He unsteadily rises out of the wheelchair and stumbles to the center of the room. Once there, Djalos gives Miss Jones a shaky nod.

"Come along, Miss Surya," she said, ushering Archena into the booth and double and triple checking to make sure everything was sealed and as it should be.

::Now, Mr. Tyon. You may remove your blindfold.::


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"Smoke occurs naturally from a fire. Nobody put it everywhere. Fire is actually a reaction, one material changing to another. The reaction releases smoke, light, and more heat. The smoke floats up and out from the fire as it gets carried on the air. Luckily, hot air rises pulling most of the smoke upwards. That's also why there is a breeze." Vickory finds the fire to not be too large, and rather quickly has it isolated, covering the downwind side, while directing the girl.


Female "Voidwalker" with 16 Abberation HD

"I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing then. The stuff in my eyes was there before the fire."


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

Vickory looks at the girl questioningly, "What stuff? Can you describe it?"


Female "Voidwalker" with 16 Abberation HD

"Like... That stuff that comes off Fire, and get in your eyes."
she poitns to the sun.
"That thing makes more, thoguh."


Male Elf Slayer 16

Djalos lets out a deep breath. His hands slowly rise up to the back of his head, trembling as horrible memories coursed through his mind. With a final, violent pull, the blindfold comes off.

The first thing that many would notice about Djalos eyes is that the whites seem to have been replaced with swirling blue energy, leaving his black pupils and irises untouched. To more careful observers, however, it becomes apparent that time is slowing down around Djalos.

A blue warning window pops up in front of Miss Jones: WARNING. INTENSE GRAVITON FIELD. SHIELDS COMPENSATING. It disappears soon after.

Then all Nine Hells breaks loose.

First, Djalos shoots up into the air, his head thrown back in a silent scream. Then, space and time begins to distort around him, rushing towards him. Soon after, intense blue fire shot through with indigo streaks of energy erupts out of his body, swirling in the gravity field until it occupies about a sphere with a radius of about thirty feet, completely obscuring the young elf.


Female Firebird Oracle 7

Archena dutifully guided the wheel chair to where it was directed and join Ms. Jones in the safety box, despite not being called by her preferred name.

Her eyes go wide at the display of power, but she doesn't say anything.


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"You're gonna take a long break called 'going to class' when the bell rings."

He nudges Pyry.

"Using up your spells for today is one thing. But, Bud, you are not getting detention for skipping class to sit in here with me. You'll get more spells tomorrow, but you won't get back the time spent in the white room. And don't let me hear that you have ever wasted the time you have. There is too much in the universe to see and do to waste your time."

He sits up and looks Pyry in the eyes as he speaks.

"Now, I'm not getting out of hear until probably tomorrow morning. This stuff isn't going to get healed with magic, so I just have to let the little machiney dealies work it. It sucks and I wish I was doing stuff right now, but it's worth it because I got to help one of my friends. Now. I'm going to be here, but you have a whole school full of new people to meet. And I want you to Go. Have. Fun."

He puts a paw on Pyry's shoulder and smiles.


Image

"Well, that should certainly help matters. Now we simply have to wait until he has drained off enough power," she said crisply. "I am inputting this data into his medical file. When we are done here I am planning to send Mr. Tyon to the infirmary, and the more information they have on his condition the better."


Okay, let's get this scene moving again. I know that Kevin was with Vare. Am remembering correctly that Silinrul was staying with the girl and the angel? And Dave was with Vare too, right? Let me know if I have locations wrong.

As Vare was getting ready to leave the school grounds to find a suitable location, a voice came from the air near his head. "Excuse me, Professor Vare, I have a message for you from...well, it appears to be from the school, sir. It says that you should follow the arrows to Isolab 2. That you will find the secure space you need there. Also we just got a message from one of those big flying suits asking where to deliver a 'package' for you. I sent him to the underground dockng bay.That we didn't have before. Then again we didn't have Isolabs before either. So there's that. Anyhow, we have them now."


narrator wrote:

Okay, let's get this scene moving again. I know that Kevin was with Vare. Am remembering correctly that Silinrul was staying with the girl and the angel? And Dave was with Vare too, right? Let me know if I have locations wrong.

As Vare was getting ready to leave the school grounds to find a suitable location, a voice came from the air near his head. "Excuse me, Professor Vare, I have a message for you from...well, it appears to be from the school, sir. It says that you should follow the arrows to Isolab 2. That you will find the secure space you need there. Also we just got a message from one of those big flying suits asking where to deliver a 'package' for you. I sent him to the underground dockng bay.That we didn't have before. Then again we didn't have Isolabs before either. So there's that. Anyhow, we have them now."

My notes only have Jeran as the last person speaking with the Angel and the Chosen One, but I've not posted any 'movement' on the Angel's part. Considering Jeran's trip to the Mech and subsequent flight, I'd say some ten minutes or more (dunno how fast it takes to launch one of those) have passed.

[Avalon Academy-- Random Hallway]

Once Jeran departed, the Angel and Chosen One over it's shoulder, seemed to take in the surrounding area.

"An impressive creation to say the least." The gaze panning the walls and such of the school. "If there is no issue, I suggest we find a secluded place to await the Hero's return." It gives the insect winged silent Lycan a light warm smile, and waits for a response.

The Chosen One may have fallen asleep, it's not too clear, but she's doing her obvious best to remain quiet and unnoticed.


Image

Jeran guided the mech and its cargo through what was quite frankly an extremely difficult landing. Narrow tunnel, small landing space, unfamiliar area....check, check, check. It was a minor miracle that they made it in one piece. He was able to place the pod with Tryko'Sam inside into a sort of sling that carried it over to the raised platform near the door. He opened the hatch and pulled off his flight suit helmet. A walkway extended to his position from the platform so he could walk there safely. He stood there, helmet still in hand, waiting for the others to arrive. He didn't want to move the pod by himself in case something went wrong. Better to have reinforcements in that case.

Based on time it took Jeran to get to the launch site and take off, I'd say it's been more like half an hour.


Image

Asha tapped on the window of Tybalt's room. She smiled and waved so they would know that she was for sure okay now. She fiddled with the bracelet a bit. It still felt strange and uncomfortable on her wrist, but it was definitely for the best.


Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

Jeran guided the mech and its cargo through what was quite frankly an extremely difficult landing. Narrow tunnel, small landing space, unfamiliar area....check, check, check. It was a minor miracle that they made it in one piece. He was able to place the pod with Tryko'Sam inside into a sort of sling that carried it over to the raised platform near the door. He opened the hatch and pulled off his flight suit helmet. A walkway extended to his position from the platform so he could walk there safely. He stood there, helmet still in hand, waiting for the others to arrive. He didn't want to move the pod by himself in case something went wrong. Better to have reinforcements in that case.

Based on time it took Jeran to get to the launch site and take off, I'd say it's been more like half an hour.

The Pod shifts slightly, as if something within it was moving, though no speech is heard.


Male Elf Slayer 16
Miss Jones wrote:
"Well, that should certainly help matters. Now we simply have to wait until he has drained off enough power," she said crisply. "I am inputting this data into his medical file. When we are done here I am planning to send Mr. Tyon to the infirmary, and the more information they have on his condition the better."

That would be all fine and well... if his power was draining off. At all. There is simply no decrease in energy in the gravity/plasma matrix, as the SIM's analytical programs tell you. Djalos could conceivably hang there for eternity and there wouldn't even be a dip in his power.


Male Shaman(Nature) 6/Green Faith Acolyte 10/Ranger(Spell-Less) 16(Gestalt)

"Uh..secluded. Um..Sure. Right ah..this way" The angel can easily tell, after just a few moments study of Silinrul, that he is rather uncomfortable within the school.


Silinrul wrote:
"Uh..secluded. Um..Sure. Right ah..this way" The angel can easily tell, after just a few moments study of Silinrul, that he is rather uncomfortable within the school.

Within a few heartbeats, the angelic being offers, "If you'd prefer a place where you are in comfort and ease, by all means, I shall be happy to be there with you. My preferences are few, I assure you."

The Chosen One glances around here and there, but mostly keeps her attention off the insect wings of Silinrul. She seems more like a small baby in a young woman's body, not speaking much while looking about wide eyed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Crossblooded(Boreal/ Elemental) Sorcerer/Artic Ley Druid 9
Tybalt Baneko wrote:

"Now, I'm not getting out of hear until probably tomorrow morning. This stuff isn't going to get healed with magic, so I just have to let the little machiney dealies work it. It sucks and I wish I was doing stuff right now, but it's worth it because I got to help one of my friends. Now. I'm going to be here, but you have a whole school full of new people to meet. And I want you to Go. Have. Fun."

He puts a paw on Pyry's shoulder and smiles.

"But... I don"t want to meet new people. I'd rather just have a few friends that I know, I think." He says as he looks up at the icy cat. "And I don't think we can hear the bell in here anyw-"

Asha Soleil wrote:
Asha tapped on the window of Tybalt's room. She smiled and waved so they would know that she was for sure okay now. She fiddled with the bracelet a bit. It still felt strange and uncomfortable on her wrist, but it was definitely for the best.

Pyry is cut off by the tapping and looks at his sister. Tybalt was right. He couldn't stay in here.

"Alright, but I'm coming back later with food." He gets up and hugs Tybalt before hopping off the table and going outside of the Medical Freezer.

"Hey, how are you feeling, Asha? Are you okay? We could go try and find an oven or something for you to sit against if not."


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
"Like I said, choosing between both of our worst fears." She chewed on her lip as she tried to think of a solution. "Okay, let's think of it another way. What if we don't look for someone, but something. There's all kinds of magical contraptions in the storerooms. Maybe we should look there. Or better yet, we can use the arrows on the walls to take us to the right place. Or we can ask for help from someone who for sure couldn't have done it. There are people who have either been cleared or just wouldn't. I mean, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Professor Sunwake. Or Miss Jones. I mean she's scary enough, but not sloppy enough, you know?"

Michael found he couldn't argue with that and nods reluctantly. "If you insist, Kitten." He says quietly, relenting. "But next time I get to win a debate, okay?"

"That's right.." Said the little voice in Michael's head. "Joke. keep it sounding lighthearted. Wouldn't want your girlfriend worried anymore than she already is.."

"I thought I told you to shut up." Michael thinks back, slamming the voice into a mental box.

71,951 to 72,000 of 78,396 << first < prev | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.