The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


68,551 to 68,600 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1367 | 1368 | 1369 | 1370 | 1371 | 1372 | 1373 | 1374 | 1375 | 1376 | 1377 | next > last >>

Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6
Reed Plainsong wrote:

1d6

five is bad right?

"Students...now would be a good time to learn a very important lesson. Dodge!"


Male Boggle Goblin Tinker 20/Wizard 10 Bombardier 10

THAT'S MY SCHTICK


Male Human Gestalt: Binder 16, Wizard (Enchanter) 6

Treisdan is sitting there... Learning about the enchantments.... Quietly humming a tune...

Keep watch, ye hearty.... For reefs an sharkshe hums to himself quietly... the ancient song called to mind for some reason that Treisdan cannot recall....


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"I can attempt a dispel, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I hadn't gotten to planer magics yet." says a disembodied voice from above. Sounds a bit like Vickory.

dispel: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

yep reed, students! Say having a pick neck, Try acrobatics skill +8 as a DC if you make it you can jump over them if not you run over there food hehe

"Yer well best keep a look out foxy, I just about trampled a book warm student, I think we better take this a bit slower, or we'll end up in detention"


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

Reed unslings his axe from his back and slams the head into the ground to use the momentum to flip over the students.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Ok Ill Gm the Race, No PvP and if you mess up big, its detention. Reed your Acrobatics is Dex +5 + 0 Ranks + 8 for DC = 13, you rolled 11, so I think we can say you

Leaping over with his Axe it suddenly digs deeper into the ground, unbalanced Reed loses control and with a thump sound lands Right in the middle of a group of students morning Pick nick. Splatting there facses with cream cake and apple pie. Shocked faces look at him as Reed pulls yourself up and run off to meet Halo, backing Toby up and Foxy also backing up his steed.

I think we can do away with speed, or Reed will just be beat, lets have fun, Ok we best all roll for round 2, I'm thinking 6 rounds to the end of the race. One down 5 to go.

Roll 1d6

1: Clear path this time.
2: Illusion of a impossibly high wall Will Save DC 16
3: A Hell Hound Chomping at your heals for this round of the race
4: An old lady
5: Man eating tangle plants
6: Staff/Teacher!!


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Halo can't help herself seeing a group of students with pie on their faces. She brakes out laughing.

1d6 ⇒ 5

Halo powers Toby on, and jumps ahead, seeing a short cut past in some odd looking plants.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 36 ⇒ (18) + 36 = 54 Toby leaps high some 80' and comes down in the middle of the odd plants. As soon as he lands Toby is knocked about, as large plant heads full of teeth slam into him.

"Holy C..."

Srt roll DC Srt10 +8 [DC18] 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Made by 10

But shear size and weight Toby, powers him throw and out the plants, there bites just can't get past his armoured shell. But the going is slow, taking a full race round just to move past them.

"Don't come this way, theses things bite"

Halo calls to the others.


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

"Amusing Earth Mother," he mutters as he picks himself up.

1d6 ⇒ 1


Reed seeing halos mistake and fighting her way out of the plants, you run past her, your in front right now. Clear round for you, so you can cast something or run


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

casting shape earth to make the ground difficult to traverse


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

as Toby comes out the ground below hi becomes thick mud.
Halo seeks to get him out fast.
Ref save 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 3 = 17 movement reduced form 400' to 50' for next round

"What the hell is wrong with this place, killer plants now mud holes"


F Human image Oracle (life) 10 / Bard (Arcane Healer) 10
Pyra del Sol wrote:
Kim Snow wrote:
Pyra del Sol wrote:


"Hello. My name is Mrs. del Sol. I'm one of the teachers here. I haven't seen either of you here before...are you new students?" she asked in a gentle, pleasant tone.

Kim seems a bit nervous around adults she doesn't know. she holds her teddy up a little higher like a stuffed shield.

Kim simply nods affirmative, but then shakes her head "No"

Apparently she is new but not yet a student.

"So...you're here to register as new students? Well, normally you would see the Headmistress for that, but she's taken a group out on a field trip today, so I'm filling in for her while she's gone."

Kim simply nods to the comment about new students. mama said this is where I need to come, that threre are nice people to take care of me here.

she looks to her teddy bear was that right mama? she then holds the teddy bear to her ear like its whispering to her.

mama said that was correct


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Aanandareavekki wrote:
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel was leaving when the mention of the excuse slip for being late. mel turned and gave Phaez a thumbs up indicating thanks.

suddenly Mel remembered something, Professor Aananda? I was wondering if I could use your lab tonight? I am working on an experiment and I am not sure if the Sim room will be able to help.

Aananda looked confused. "I thought you dropped out of advanced mechanics due to lack of interest. I haven't reassigned your workstation yet...of course after I had to rebuild everything after the attack there really isn't anything there but the basics anyways."

Mel steps back needing to answer. well this little event has kind of rekindled my interest, and I promised Tybalt I would help him with some neural implant he has. also, I was thinking I just keep maintaining the Sim rooms and just use your lad occasionally as needed, instead of actual class, if you understand what I'm asking, I can get a little confusing sometimes, I mean after all I just discovered yesterday that I am not human, and nobody knows what species I am, so that is really confusing. and don't worry about the lab, I can help fix it up for ya.

looking around whoah, I gotta go already missed enough class, don't want detention again, last time was a killer, I mean literally, a killer


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

Jumping over the statue, Shoshin's steed moves over mud without difficulty, passing a stuck Toby he shouts "C'mon Halo, Reed's in the lead" before moving past her in an effort to pass the minotaur

1d6 ⇒ 1


Cultist City Assualt

The rinsing out of mouth helps, but clearly there was some acidic properties to the dead Caster's blood, as Jeran gains whitened teeth and sores on and around his mouth that will need time to heal.

Basically some hit point damage, nothing serious. Minor drop in 'looks' until healed.

Vickory weaves here spell, invoking magic, against one of the Gates, and the result is unnoticed. She might think the magic was 'eaten', but perhaps the poor lighting and situation has her imagining things. A shadow of doubt steps over her.

Then from the Gate with the giant clawed hand earlier comes a voice, clearly inhuman and terrifying, speaking in Abyssal.

"And to what, pray tell, does the this August body deserve your visitation this day, oh Princely one? Surely you are aware of the Celestial trail put before us and are not seeking to interfere in their ruling. Especially siding with Their cause."

The tone is filled with sarcasm and contempt. It certainly is not directed at anyone in particular standing there of the three students.

"Return the Chosen One now, and our wrath upon mortals will be lessened to what we normally choose to do. If this is not done within half of an hour's time, scores will perish-- though I suspect you do not care one lick, given what you appear to be, half-breed."

Not clear who is speaking, but, given that Gates connect at times to other realms, it's possible something yonder is manipulating their realm to project their thoughts/voice. There certainly is a sense of being watched now. Even Vickory feels it while invisible.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

Casseus sighs.
"This happens more often then I'd like to admit." he says to his comrades. Then in Abyssal yells into the portal in an exasperated tone
"What in the layers of Hell are you going on about?"


Shoshin the Fox wrote:

Jumping over the statue, Shoshin's steed moves over mud without difficulty, passing a stuck Toby he shouts "C'mon Halo, Reed's in the lead" before moving past her in an effort to pass the minotaur

[dice=]1d6

Clear road ahead so you can cast something if you wish


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

"I'm coming don't you worry"

Toby then gets him self out but they are way behind.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Race Round 3 -> time to roll again 1d6 ⇒ 3 Hell Hound

Intimidate DC 301d20 + 20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 3 = 37

Just as Toby pulls himself out a hound with glowing red eyes comes running over. A student some ways off seems to be trying to stop him, she is holding a leed. Halo points Tobys PA at the hound and sends a blast of sound at it.

"GERRRRRRRRRROOOOMMM!!

The hound pulls itself up as the two tone Mecha blasts it with sound from its PC, yeping its turns tail and runs back the way it came.

All this had cost Halo and Toby more time, she sets off again to catch the others.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

"Lets make this a bit harder, Fog Cloud" he snaps his fingers as a cloud of fog billows up a few feet behind him and he spurs the steed on harder.

1d6 ⇒ 2

Will save: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (19) + 28 = 47

As he moves, a large wall looms overhead. Smirking, he moves the horse right through it, picking out the flaws in the simple illusion.


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

1d6 ⇒ 3

Reed turns slightly when he hears panting behind him before run.ing even faster, doubling over to try to coax more speed out, "Why did I look back?"


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

Vickory thinks cover is a good idea. While Rex talks, she goes behind a column to block LOS to both portals, then rise further up.


School Race
Reed is running now as fast as he can, with a hell hound chasing him, after a wile it falls behind and runs off after a Cat.

Shoshin just runs into the wall that pops out of being with some students grumbling that their trick did not work.

Race Round 4 Half way

Roll 1d6

1: Clear path ahead - You can cast something.
2: The Lake, its run over or Swim. [Swimp Check DC20]
3: Two working men carrying a large sheet of Glass. :) Acrobatics DC 35
4: Random plane Portal You do this bit of the lap, v [Packed cruse Ship Deck]
5: Random plane Portal You do this bit of the lap, v [Packed Baseball Game]
6: Random plane Portal You do this bit of the lap, v another plane [Packed Shopping Mall]

4 to 5 you pop back after the round and see the students that played the portal trick on you.

Positions

Front running - Shoshin
Second place - Reed
last place - Halo and Toby


Cultist City Assault

There's a bit of laughter, perhaps, at Casseus' response and the voice bellows out a reply.

"It is you that trespass, kill our playthings, and yet you ask what goes on? Nothing to do with the Hells, but different works at play. Leave. Now. Or complete what was demanded. Our threat and offer remains. You clearly are ignorant of our interests and represent chaos and selfish interests, which we greatly appreciate and wish you strength in future carnage in the name of murder and mayhem. Go with our thanks for the death and destruction you have wrought, amusing as it was to behold, you'll find no more entertainment here in our pits."

With that said, the one Gate from which the bellowing inhuman voice was speaking flares for a second, then shuts. Closed elsewhere, or run its course.

The other Gate, which had previously sucked in corpses of one pack of Caster and flunkies, remains open.

The massive chamber remains silent, stink of death, ichor and flame is all that remains now. The ceiling forming a silent stoney sky for the three students.

It's been roughly thirty minutes since Jeran first spotted Tryko'Sam and the blonde girl which started all this.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

1d6 ⇒ 1

Shoshin moves farther away from Reed and Halo, snapping the reins of the horse to make it run faster.


Edit new local locations for the portals
4: School Lunch room
5: Botany class
6: tour group

reed you up for round 4


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

1d6 ⇒ 5

Hitting the Fog Halo flips on Tobys tremor senses but then light streams in again from the screens. Looking outside she could see students and Plants, lots of plants. Kids looked up but she did not stop, up ahead another portal came into being. Inside she could see the grounds of the school and the others racing. Powering Toby to full speed she Jumped over the class and down into the portal as it winks out of being.

Acrobatics DC40 1d20 + 40 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 40 + 1 = 42

Toby slammed into the ground once out of the portal.

DMG 10d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 1) = 31

The force field stopped any real harm. But now Toby and Halo where facing the wrong way. Halo Pulling Toby round as fast as she could but Shoshin rode past, Halo set off after him and Reed once more.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

Casseus shrugs
"He hung up."
Looks around at other exits and such starting to puzzle out possibilities in his mind. He repeats everything the voice fro mbeyond said in common for his comrades.
"So, I wonder what it meant? He gonna come kill all the cultists? Everyone on this plane? It basically just said it was taking it's ball and going home, but if we don't give them the blonde, they're gonna start killing people." he looks up in the air...
"SAM! YOU WATCHING THIS?" he shouts


Image
Serrin Surya wrote:
Serrin's eyes light up at the mention of such an amazingly massive library. "C-C-Can I g-go there now?" She says, her excitement overwhelming her ability to talk.

"Not right at the moment, but you will be free to go there during any free period you might have and after classes. I know it can be difficult to be patient, but believe me, you will have plenty of time to explore the library during your time as a student here," he said with a smile. It was good to see such enthusiasm for learning. And rare. Very, very rare.


Image
Treisdan Achdarach wrote:

Treisdan is sitting there... Learning about the enchantments.... Quietly humming a tune...

Keep watch, ye hearty.... For reefs an sharkshe hums to himself quietly... the ancient song called to mind for some reason that Treisdan cannot recall....

"This is enchantment class not music, Mr. Achdarach. Please keep your musical stylings to yourself and do not interrupt my class with them again," Miss Jones snapped, standing right beside his desk. For just a moment she looks truly angry before her expression once more became an impassive mask.


Image
Kim Snow wrote:


Kim simply nods to the comment about new students. mama said this is where I need to come, that threre are nice people to take care of me here.

she looks to her teddy bear was that right mama? she then holds the teddy bear to her ear like its whispering to her.

mama said that was correct

"Umm...okay. Would the two of you like to join this class until the game is done? I can take you to the office later to get the enrollment paperwork done. You'll like it. Headmistress Blackscales makes sure that there are always cookies in her office. All I need to know now is your names," she said, smiling at the girls.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13
Sorchan del Sol wrote:
Serrin Surya wrote:
Serrin's eyes light up at the mention of such an amazingly massive library. "C-C-Can I g-go there now?" She says, her excitement overwhelming her ability to talk.
"Not right at the moment, but you will be free to go there during any free period you might have and after classes. I know it can be difficult to be patient, but believe me, you will have plenty of time to explore the library during your time as a student here," he said with a smile. It was good to see such enthusiasm for learning. And rare. Very, very rare.

"as informative as all this has been, is the tour over? If it is I'd like to be shown to my room so that I can get started on learning all that this campus has to offer"


F Human image Oracle (life) 10 / Bard (Arcane Healer) 10
Pyra del Sol wrote:


"Umm...okay. Would the two of you like to join this class until the game is done? I can take you to the office later to get the enrollment paperwork done. You'll like it. Headmistress Blackscales makes sure that there are always cookies in her office. All I need to know now is your names," she said, smiling at the girls.

Oh, ok, my name is Kim, and this is Trista, we met this morning in Kuros when I was looking for some food to eat and her doggy found me.

looking over at the other kids playing, Are you sure its ok to play? I haven't played any games since the sickness started making all my friends sick.


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

1d6 ⇒ 5

Reed blinks in surprise as he is now in the botany class, "Odd," he. mutters as he touches a tree sapling and murmurs a few words in Druidic before vanishing into the sapling.

transport via plants, within the rules as I am simply using it to get out as opposed to heading straight for the finish line


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

1d6 ⇒ 4

Shoshin takes in his surroundings, apparently someone thought it'd be funny to transport him to the lunchroom, the only problem was the steed didn't appear to want to stop running. As students and cafeteria staff ran for cover, Shoshin muttered a quick "Dimension Door" and he and his steed disappeared when it looked like they would head right for a wall.

Teleporting back to his previous spot, Halo would probably already pass him when he got back.


School Race round 5

The lake, Reed comes out v a willow tree just on the banks of the lake
Halo and Toby get themselves to the lake just as Shoshin comes up behind.

Good news, Reed now has a clear run round 5
So dos Halo,Toby and Shoshin but their on the OTHER side of the lake.

Distance over lake to other bank for Halo,Toby and Shoshin. 3d100 ⇒ (23, 54, 38) = 115 feet

Race positions
1:Reed
2:Halo/Toby
3:Shoshin

Reed is now running up to the final stretch of the race.
They can all see the starting/Finish line ahead.


Female Image of Halo Smart Hero L6 / Mecha-Jockey L10 / Machinesmith L--

Halo pulled up at the lake shore, turning back to make a run up she powered Toby over the waters of the lake.

Over powering Toby for 2 rounds. Acrobatics DC50 1d20 + 40 ⇒ (17) + 40 = 57

Running up Halo powers Tobys limps to Max, Toby then leaping high and long. Just as it comes down some 15' short Halo Powers on the Anti-Grav units the slow the fall and allow Toby to drift at speed the last 20'. Toby slams into the lake back, with a shudder. The students who thought it would be fun to use portals on the three are no showered in Mud and water. The Splutter about wile Toby scramble out after Reed.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

fly check: 1d20 + 23 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 23 + 16 = 59

Shoshin moves the steed over the lake in a sprint, flying over the lake as fast as it can go to catch up to Reed.


Male Human Gestalt: Binder 16, Wizard (Enchanter) 6
Miss Jones wrote:


"This is enchantment class not music, Mr. Achdarach. Please keep your musical stylings to yourself and do not interrupt my class with them again," Miss Jones snapped, standing right beside his desk. For just a moment she looks truly angry before her expression once more became an impassive mask.

The wizard looks up at the more powerful enchanter and has to bite his tongue. The next verse is pounding in his head like a drum, but he manages to refrain from quoting it aloud.

"Yes...........Miss Jones, of course"


School race - Last round, Read below.

LAST ROUND OUTCOMES:

They are neck and neck. They get for last round rolls.

To you last round d20 rolls you add

1: Reed +2 to D20 roll
2: Shoshin +1 to D20 roll
3: Halo and Toby. +0 D20 roll.

Roll 1d6 then 1d20 for DC if 1-5 roll 6 you win.

1: An old lady needs your help or a hell hound will eat her.
Help her and lose the race or don't she dies!! you become evil, you go on finish. [Roll 1d20]
DC Acrobatic check DC30 if made go on to finish [note what your d20 roll was]
2: A new student to the school appears in-front of you.
DC Acrobatics check DC30 if made go on to finish [note what your d20 roll was]
3: A life pod with a new students in side lands on you. [Happens a lot]
DC Perception check DC30 if made go on to finish [note what your d20 roll was]
4: The botany class is back with more man eating plants.
DC Intimidate check DC30 if made go on to finish [note what your d20 roll was]
5: Another patrol, this time THE STAFF ROOM! [roll d20]
6: Your make the Finnish you get a Nat 20+ above adds on last round D20 roll. You could win.

1st roll 1st come.
Halo and Toby will roll last.


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Aanandareavekki wrote:
"I'll add another couple battery storage units tonight. With higher capacity," she said, putting notes for herself into the system while they waited for Vai to wake up.

"Thank you. sabumnim," he says with a respectful bow. "I...will be back as soon as it is safe for me to do so."

The young monk looks down at his meldanya one last time, and as the emerald glow starts to build again he closes his eyes and teleports away...


OK Had an idea for a none PvP little bit of fun wile Lynora is working. A flying Competition for teams, so they payers can use PCs who are doing not so much at the moment. If your PC cant fly dont worry, this is a school of magic, some one can cast spells on ya :) also you have to make outfits and work out routines. Im seeing lots of piro stuff and smoke bombs. All done in the safety of the sims and its wards. Ill over see it of you need a GM.

Up around the school posters go up in 1st class.

School Formation Flying Competition

Its that time of year again, time for the schools term Formation Flying Competition.

Teams of three students are invited to enrol for the flying Competition.

Rules:
Each team must reform a 15 minute routine.
Marks will be given for Stunts, Style, close Formation flying, artistic interpretation, Costumes.

The theme for this years Competition is

"A Lovers Dance"

The sim rooms have been programmed with the Competition Air stadium.
So that teams can work out their Flying

Image of aA Giant flying Doughnut with seats, in the plane of air. Is on the poster.

students are encouraged to make teams, register below. Then design and practice their routines for this End of week Competition.

The winners will get their names placed on the schools flying Cup,
and a surprise gift.

All the best students and get flying routines.

All the best and roll up as soon as you can.

AVALON school.


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

1d6 ⇒ 5


As you run up to the finish line a portal opens and dumps you in the meeting room outside the headmasters office where you started this morning. Your just about to cast when the headmasters privet wards dumps you right back again. Landing with a thump.

Roll 1d20 and add 2, that's your chance to win roll. Highest of the three of us wins.


Male Grimspawn Daemonic Sorcerer 6/Warlock 16/Harrower 10
Spells Per Day:
1st: 9/9 2nd: 9/9 3rd: 8/8 4th: 8/8 5th: 8/8 6th: 7/7 7th: 7/7 8th: 4/4

Throughout the whole race, Iolth seems completely comatose. Suddenly, red energy begins to crackle around him, slowly intensifying.

Kaetar suddenly appears in front of Iolth. "Damn! Is there a plane that Szuriel DIDN'T go to?" She begins chanting in Celestial Spellcraft to see it's plane shift and then she suddenly stops. Wait a minute. This place's wards are very adaptive in turns of energy absorption. Maybe I can reroute the energy to them. Couldn't hurt trying...

The energy around Iolth disappears, and he collapses to the floor, promptly being carried away to the school. Kaetar touches the wall and thinks of the nearest psychic healer, and follows the arrows.

Aananda:

The wards around the school just received a massive influx of energy.


Figment Narrator 20
Iolth Taknith wrote:

Throughout the whole race, Iolth seems completely comatose. Suddenly, red energy begins to crackle around him, slowly intensifying.

Kaetar suddenly appears in front of Iolth. "Damn! Is there a plane that Szuriel DIDN'T go to?" She begins chanting in Celestial Spellcraft to see it's plane shift and then she suddenly stops. Wait a minute. This place's wards are very adaptive in turns of energy absorption. Maybe I can reroute the energy to them. Couldn't hurt trying...

The energy around Iolth disappears, and he collapses to the floor, promptly being carried away to the school. Kaetar touches the wall and thinks of the nearest psychic healer, and follows the arrows.

** spoiler omitted **

the energy absorbtion is special to one student, he has a suit that transfers said energy to the artifact that powers the school/wards


Male Minotaur gestalt Plains Druid 16/Cleric 6/Elemental Archon 0

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

1d6 ⇒ 1

Is the acrobatics check if we decide not to save the old lady, or after we do to see if we make it?


nope its simple save her and lose the race, or let her die and have a chance to win. 1d20+1, but of you let her die, our aliment becomes evil.

68,551 to 68,600 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1367 | 1368 | 1369 | 1370 | 1371 | 1372 | 1373 | 1374 | 1375 | 1376 | 1377 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.