Reign of Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master GM_Solspiral

With a Kingmaker Chassis this game mixes in Reign of Winter, Tales of the Old Margreve a variety of modules and tons fo custom content from the GM's company Flying Pincushion Games.


51 to 100 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)
Kejal wrote:
Kejal takes in the speech in silence, moving about as much as a statue. She knew that his darker wings did not necessarily mark him as being wicked, but something about Lord Javoki still left her feeling unsettled. Furrowing her eyebrows as he finishes his speech, she turns back to the group. "I am left troubled." She mutters. "It is obviously what we have to gain from such an expedition - we are without homes, and have experienced firsthand that there are injustices done." She pauses to look directly towards Shogunto and Reafil. "I beg your pardons, I do not presume of your histories. I am referring more to Wiki and myself." Shaking her head, she turns to Gideon and Evan. "What would Lord Javoki gain from such an expedition?"

"He would gain at least two things. First a place to send freed slaves. Freeing people from oppression is only the first step. This would ensure they have a place to live and thrive. Secondly he would be able to gain a friendly neighbor that isn't overly friendly with Brevoy. If he himself goes to claim the stolen lands it would stretch his resources very thin. Brevoy might also see it as an act of aggression, by sending us instead he'll risk much less, just some wealth and he'll still gain significantly if it does succed. I've watched my father plot several times, if they always have someone to redirect blame to if things go bad they'll be much more free to pursue several plans at once without risk. Still, I am not going to turn down the chance just because he wants to minimize risk to himself. We really stand a chance to make a difference here. Also by taking on the risk we stand to reap a much greater reward." Evan enjoys talking with the others whe they eat. He enjoys getting to know people even more than the nice banquet and entertainment. He has seen plenty of parties before, even if he hasn't actually participated, other than by helping set up things and to eat scaps afterwards.

Current time post to follow shortly.

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

"I see a simple solution to this bandit trouble. Tooth and claw will bring them down as swiftly as any blade could." Thrick grins to his friends in response to the first task they'll likely be presented before the can actually begin setting the foundations of their kingdom.


@Sahisysha What's in it for me is indeed a complicated question. I applaud you for asking early though I suspect others can see through my motives fairly simply (pointed look at Evan.) My father used to say that the best bets were the ones where you have multiple places to gain and very little to lose.

If you do nothing other than remove the bandit problem, I gain in trade. I can gain twice over depending on Drelev. Such is the way with each group and mission. Multiple objectives that I gain benefit from even if the overall expedition is a failure. Partial successes still aid me greatly.

If you charter and establish a kingdom successfully I gain a buffer against potential hostile forces to the south and a possible retreat point should civil war ensue against the Surtovas and things go poorly for me.

Moreover there's Irrisen groups attempting much the same meaning that if I do nothing I potentially end up with very uncomfortable neighbors hostile to my interests. There's also the matter of gaining a great deal of good will from Liberty's Edge.

In other words I have everything to gain and nothing to lose but a little money and resources by investing in you.

@Thrick I hope it is that easy but they are reportedly several dozen bandits loyal to a very competent and dangerous core. Do not take the Stag Lord lightly, there are rumors of his supernatural power. Like all stories I suspect there's at least a kernel of truth to them.


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Jarx ponders for a moment the information revealed as his eyes are closed because of thinking "Hm, what about competition? Should we assume that accidents do happen with some groups from others?" asking the question as his eyes half-open, revealing from the slit only small yellow glow

"Is there any monster colonies reported nearby? Those could provide... some possible alliances, if we have right people to communicate with them" questioning a bit more for some possible information regarding known inhabitants

Hm, should I roll some KN:(x) to have an idea? Also considering that Jarx does hail from Old Magrove from a long time ago, so there would have been changes, but otherwise I would assume he knows already a bit about the environment there. Or his mind wont be able to just process that information, at least not yet

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

"Yesss and the likelyhood of any of these kingdoms being both unfriendly and powerful enough to challenge a well established Lord such as yourself is unlikely. Very little to lose indeed."


@Jarx I believe one of the potential rewards put up by the church of Desna is calming the area's kobold troubles. There's quite a few tribes and wandering monsters in the area perhaps with the right groups they can be appeased into alliances.

the check would be knowledge local.


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Shogunto looks at the people in his table and mutters something, responding Evan and Kejal.

I assume this is a reason strong as any. - he says - Besides, it sounds like a good opportunity for us, as well. I agree.

He finishes with a grunt, diverting his attention to the nobleman.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Evan bows to Lord Javoki and keeps a pleasant smile on his face. He knows how to deal with nobles even if he knows they likely despise him due to his bastard status. "First, I must say, thank you a whole lot for this opportunity. It's truly a gift to be able to help freedom. We will free Oleg of his bandit troubles. I will be looking forward to working with you. What more can you tell us about the bandits besides that one of them got supernatural powers? If we know more about them we'll be more easily able to devise tactics to defeat them. Also do you have a map over the place or know where the bandits are located so we can more easily find it? What aid will you provide us with? Will we have any means of staying in contact you for further aid? You mentioned four teams before, are all teams going to doing the same thing, dealing with the bandit problems?"

Going to take 10 on a whole bunch of diplomacy checks for 22 since I assume I do get the -1 here. First to try to make him friendly then to ask all sort of questions.


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Kobold tribes...." Jarx mutters as his mind wanders off to better times long, long time ago when he was still a young kobold


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

Wikiwik listened quietly as deals were made (literally) over his head. He eyed the other "monsters," pleased to see there were so many willing to work with each other in the cause of freedom. He restrained himself (barely) from making a joke about No-Legg, deciding it was a better idea to keep his ears open for what everyone was saying, or whispering. Forewarned was forearmed, Chatka had been fond of saying.

Four-armed! Ha ha! Wikiwik grinned at Lord Javoki. He liked this guy with the funny armor and big moneysacks he was willing to spend on a free nation or so. That was A-OK in Wikiwik's book. All the same, he loitered near the courtiers, who might offer another perspective on what the Lord said. They might have been too far away to hear for anyone else, but not for Wikiwik and his huge ears! Kejal would be proud of him!


Do you get a cut from resources and or treasures we find? Are we free to deal with any occurring problems we see fit or do we have to live by a set of rules, a code of conduct? And is your funding/support given openly, are we to discuss this expedition or use our name as leverage or is this a covert thing? Schub says while stuffing some food items in his mouth he took from the dinner table to the separate meeting.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

"If it were covert Schub I doubt the invitation and dinner would have been quite so grand or had as many nobles as it did."

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

"If it were covert, I don't think i'd be invited. I'm not well known for my subtle tactics."

Thrick strikes his fist to his chest with a wide, reptilian grin.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Covert? Share? Two very seperate things. He kept his mandibles shut. Asking questions braught attention. Attention came with eyes watching. Things he did not like. Especially in a place like this. Listen and learn. Thats what he will do.

-Posted with Wayfinder


At Schub Clearing out or subduing the organized banditry saves me coin, eventually building and protecting roads and allowing trade routes makes me coin. I don't need a share of what you take I just need you to do what adventurers do.

I'll be sending you with 2 wagons, a pair of draft horses for each, enough food for a month of exploration, map making supplies and you may each take either a weapon or piece of armor from my armory (all masterwork one item.)

At Evan This is your team, I imagine you'll fight all together at times and on others split to cover ground faster. You're a diverse group with very different backgrounds but a common cause.

The other teams are chartering and exploring different territory. Two of the groups go with veritable armies and they will face some very different challenges then you. If you all succeed they will be your neighbors.

Your job in part is to map the area. You may search my library for an old map but if you find one it will be flawed at best. I not not where the bandits make camp but I do know that there's a mix of quality.

The better ones wear a trinket around there necks marking them as the Stag Lord's. I also know that when he takes the field the men he brings are deadly and capable.

I'd take the field against him myself if politics did not tie my hands.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads rubs his front legs together. Stuff. Loot. Treasure. This is starting to get good.

will look at what i can get/need --> For now... Mwk Studded Leather. Till i can get Mithril Chain.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

After hearing the response to Evan, the Orc comments to the other folks at the table.

- We should try to find the map even if it's outdated, but probably shouldn't waste much time here.

He shakes his head towards the other tables.

- Besides, I'd love a necklace of stag trinkets! - he laughs - And some stag steak! Hah! - taps friendly on Reafil's shoulders.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

what do we need to get the map? A plain perception roll?

-Posted with Wayfinder

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Linguistics to read the spines as they are a number of different languages

Perception to spot something of interest


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Perceptio: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

It's not a map but you spot a book in Draconic about Choral the conqueror. A quick skim reveals that exactly 200 years before the royal family disappeared they conquered two separate smaller kingdoms called Issia and Rostland to form Brevoy. Apparently Coral was the enormous Red Dragon the old royal family used to destroy the army.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

can i keep it? =^^=

-Posted with Wayfinder

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

The librarian looks it over, and decides that this would be fine as there's more recent translations of the work.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

The Spiderling thanks him and carries on looking If he can?

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

"Thank you for all your help. Now, unless anyone else have further questions, how about going to look for that map?" Evan says with a short bow towards the nobleman.

As Evan begin to study the various things in the library to figure out if there is something he can use he utters a series of short magical words to focus his mind and body on the endavor.
Damn, I was sure I had put a rank in linguistics, oh well..
Perception Evan with guidance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Nave also reluctantly helps out searching after some metal pleading from Evan.
Perception Nave with guidance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Linguistics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Shogunto speaks Common and Latin (Orcish) - I have no Linguistics either

The Orc searches the libraries the best he can. He likes maps, definitely, even if outdated - any help is good at this point.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Linguistic: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

A bit happy about the chance of being able to go through some books, a bit rare for Jarx, he utters a delighted voice as he begins to rummage through the library for some books and hidden knowledge

Oh, almost forgot: what did I recall or know about these Kobold tribes? Had 28 result from my KN:Local check from my last post


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Books...always a special smell where there are a lot of books.
You can tell the difference between a well used library and one used more rarely due to the smell.
Really musty old tomes not opened for years everywhere, old paper turning yellow with age...
Yup, real poetic in it's way."

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Ok that's definitely good enough to discover the map. I have a fantastic map on my other laptop that's only somewhat accurate, I'll post it up here soon.

Are folks just looking for the map or are you poking around for more info?

Lord Javoki also sends a servant with a stack of reports from Oleg if anyone is interested.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads is poking around.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick would look over the reports from Oleg. An informed warrior is a prepared warrior. "How goes the tome searching, everyone? Find the map or anything interesting?"

Would I be able to select a MW set of fullplate from the armory or is the custom nature of such a suit of armor meaning i'll have to choose a more cookie-cutter piece of equipment?


Hobgoblin fighter 1, AC-18 FF-13 T-15, hp-20, F+3, R+5, W+2, Perc +4, Init +5

Very sorry, somehow missed the start of the campaign thread. Are we going to split into two threads?

Reafil sits quietly through the meal and presentation. There was much to take in and, despite his years in Restov, he still felt out of place at such events (although in this crowd much less so than usual). He mostly nods assent when attention comes his way, but will hold his piece until after.

To Evan he says:
"I am Reafil Dathu. I am fairly knowledgeable of the area and other things so I can definitely help with the library."

At the library Reafil will poke around for any additional information that would be relevant to the area. He will also look for references to this Stag Lord as well as look up tax info on Olegg's.

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam is just poking, there is bound to be something fun here.

"No map over here, but I did find a rather dirty little book that I'm surprised the fine gentlemen would have in their possession."

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha walks around the library looking for relevant environmental information about the area, a study of its local flora and fauna, that kind of thing.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Evan will skim through the reports, quickly looking for anything of interest. He won't want to dally too long though, eager to be off. "I'll have a quick look and see what I can find. Anyone want to help out? We shouldn't dally too long though. I am sure Oleg is impatient for us to arrive so we can help him out."

perception with guidance to look through the papers quickly: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Schub starts looking for books over kobolds after he hears Jarx talking about them and if there is time about dragons, especially white ones.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Sahisysha finds a recipe book for various alcoholic beverages that can be made from various fauna in the area.

The reports actually detail a few bandits of interest in particular a foul mouthed archer name Happ that apparently leads a crew of yeoman, a ranger woman fond of axes and intimidation tactics called Kessel who seems in charge of Happ, and a sadistic swashbuckler with perverted tastes named Dovan who makes Oleg worry about brother's son.

Oleg speculates that the bandits loyal to the Stag Lord are in 2-3 camps and mentions that they seem to be kidnapping craftsmen of various types.

There's also mention of a second group of bandits that are following a man named Rohkar. This group is smaller, more skilled, and somehow allied with some cold fey. Oleg states that these bandits are bold and have not bowed to the self proclaimed Stag Lord.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Did you see all the questions about what sort of gear we can get? Do Nave and Evan get one item each or together? Is cold iron ok, what about more expensive materials? Thrick also wondered about full plate


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Huh, These kidnappings presents us with opportunities, possible allies in the form of the families of the kidnapped people, but sadly also an extra complication.
When we find and hit these bandit camps (which I assume we will) they have hostages to use against us if they spot us coming."

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha walks up and glances at the reports. "They themselves are an opportunity, the craftsmen, they would be able to help with the building of a kingdom. Which could mean that he's either building himself a fortress, or like us, is intending to conquer those lands. Which means he himself could become an ally if we were to convince him that his plan would work better with willing workers. I worry that the fortress is the more likely possibility.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Evan Rivers wrote:
Did you see all the questions about what sort of gear we can get? Do Nave and Evan get one item each or together? Is cold iron ok, what about more expensive materials? Thrick also wondered about full plate

"Each suit of full plate must be individually fitted to its owner" you don't have time to refit... pick something less expensive max 500 GP counting cost of MW. He's generous not silly.

He's a summoner himself he'd count you as 1 character.

No special materials.

If you want neither the weapon nor armor you can take a 1st level spell scroll with 1 spell from the library.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Great, figured it would be something like that. I'll get a Masterwork Dwarven Longhammer for Nave then. I think he'll use that slightly more than Evan would use a crossbow. Evan would mostly have better things to do in combat

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Given it's a bit unusual, if it's available Sahisysha will be getting a masterwork scythe, if not, masterwork chainshirt

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) / 1/ Aristocrat /1

Gideon first goes to the armory, and finds a finely crafted Bastard Sword, which he would be honored to wield if required. He then leaves the library work to the others, and finds a quiet place to pray, and practice his forms with his new sword. I must really work on my martial skills for this undertaking. Perhaps one of the others will help train me. He will be ready to depart when the rest of the party is.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

taking a diferent piece of armor - leaf armor. Its 500gp exact. Same as studded leather, stat wise.

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Jarx finding some new and interesting information from the library, notices an interesting spell hidden between two huge books: an old dusty scroll

Opening it and going through its context, Jarx is positively surprised to find out a spell "Thunderstomp". Ah, this was the best feeling since a long time he had. No more pesky creatures or humans trying to just walk next to him!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Overall- feel free to PM or add a tagline on what you're grabbing at the beginning of your next post, if you haven't already. What you take is notated in a ledger by a odd little halfling with abrupt mannerisms.

(The map I had is being troublesome to locate I'll set you up before it matters though.)

Basically you'll end up leaving early in the morning as you're the smallest group. Your wagons are set up and they are packed with firewood and food supplies for a month bed rolls for each of you and small tents. A pair of men called Jon and Han are your wagon drovers. They wear very similar outfits and have big bushy mustaches.

Sense Motive:
DC 5 likely relatives, DC 10 they are brothers, DC 15 they must be brave men, DC 20 these guys are prolly going to report back to Javoki

You can see that the other groups are being set up to set out. The disadvantage of the safety in numbers becoming evident in that they will lose most of the day.

Olegs is about a 16 hr wagon ride, meaning you'll likely need to stop for rest. The roads start well traveled and well protected and the first 8 hours of your ride are uneventful.

Let me know sleeping arrangements- are you doing a watch, if so how many shifts and who is on what shift?

(my home game does 3 watches for example.)

I'd recommend you do it by group and make it a permanent arrangement. Then I can do Random encounter rolls and know what perception checks are on what watch ect. I'm also cool with each group picking a leader for details like this (prolly Evan and either Liam or Jarx)


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

SM: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Beads best suited after sunset... DV and very stealthy. So i aim for 2nd watch... till i have to start memorizing spells. Then itll be first watch

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Thrick chooses a well-made breastplate from the armory, "This'll be comfortable enough to sleep in on the long trip."

I can handle the first watch since I don't need to get the full sleep schedule needed by a caster. I can even sleep in my armor thanks to endurance so i'll be good for defending in case something comes up.

51 to 100 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reign of Kingmaker Gameplay1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.