Reign of Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master GM_Solspiral

With a Kingmaker Chassis this game mixes in Reign of Winter, Tales of the Old Margreve a variety of modules and tons fo custom content from the GM's company Flying Pincushion Games.


101 to 150 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

I'll set for a masterwork longspear.

I can be either first or last watch... Arcane caster/memorized here.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

in case of something happening on my watch.... thrick will be first on my list to wake up //^^\\

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha approaches the lord. It sounds like I will not have time to properly prepare myssself. When in the wilds I have been careful to avoid situations where I needed armor however, this is different. I would purchase a suit of studded leather from your armory."


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

How long does Nave use to summon himself? The archtype doesn't specify other than he summons himself at once Evan wakes up. Is it instantly, 1 round or 1 minute?
Nave and Evan head to the armory together. "Get another hammer. This is much better quality than the one you got and you'll be able to do more with it. I'll hopefully not have to use my crossbow much as my spells is usually a better option." Nave snorts. "Phaw, I'll usually wreak much more damage with my claws and fangs, but fine, I'll get it so I can reach a wider area and prevent you from getting hurt." He picks up another hammer of Dwarven design and excellent craftsmanship and slings it over his shoulder so he now have one handle jutting up from each. For a moment the Eidolon thinks it would be cool to wield both, but sadly they are too bit for that, for now...

----

Once in camp Evan says. "I can guard whenever, my spells will replenish as long as I got enough rest. Nave got excellent night vision, so we should probably guard when the night is at its darkest"

A witch actually need 8 hours sleep in a row, so if we are able to guard without Shogunto taking a turn that might be more time-effecient. Unless he can prepeare spells while guarding?


Hobgoblin fighter 1, AC-18 FF-13 T-15, hp-20, F+3, R+5, W+2, Perc +4, Init +5

"I have excellent night vision as well and can watch anytime."

Unless otherwise stated, all summoning spells, SLAs and equivalencies (such as summoning an eidolon) take an entire round to happen.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

i forsee a few "rings of sustinance" in our future

-Posted with Wayfinder


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Wikiwik will upgrade his armor to MW studded leather.

"I can take any watch, too," Wikiwik boasted, trundling along beside the others in his fine new armor. He did his best not to be distracted by interesting stuff around their path.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha plops herself down. I'll take first watch.


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Jarx thinks for a moment before answering "I wont be much use in that case and would be more willing to rest than to watch for danger at night" Jarx voices his opinion "Thrick here will be doing my part anyway, so that problem is solved. Wizards like me do need their sleep but I will be anyway tinkering most of my time with items or scrolls. Seems like this time those are not for selling but well-being of group"

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick curls himself up by the fire to bask in the heat, "Just wake me up when last watch is ready. I'll handle till the morning."


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"I will take the night watch. Best time for my kind."
Chittering follows as he chuckles to himself


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Shruddering at the words of Beads, Jarx rethinks for a moment as his eyes locks on Beads "note to self: get poison"


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

i see the beginning of a beautiful friendship //^^\\

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"I'll join you on the last watch Thrick, you'll be glad of some company I bet, especially one as entertaining as me."


After leaving the city Schub warns his traveling companions a friend will be joining them soon. Taking the point Schub whistles an unknown tune and a small white leopard appears, looking a bit apprehensive at the group, it walk towards the group and takes her place beside Schub.

This is my friend Spot. She will be traveling with us. We will take the second watch.

@GM_Solspiral I’ll take a greatsword.

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) / 1/ Aristocrat /1

"I am of course the Dawnbringer, so I will be awake at sunrise to greet the new day. It only makes sense for me to take last watch as well. Perhaps we can switch up, and take nights without watch from time to time".


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Looking a bit oddly at the white leopard Jarx sighs again "Schub, what have I told you about having pets? No need to play with food. Easy come, easy goes. Well, who am I to say what you do or want but would be nice to ask your father once in a while" frowning but leaving the matter at that as he knew that Schub liked to have some animal companion with him... and he would be saying in the end yes


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

"How about me and Kejal and of course Nave take the first watch, Nave can't be here while I sleep and I would like the opportunity to talk more with Kejal. Then Wikiwik takes the next, followed by Reafil before finally Gideon takes the last two hours? I don't think not guarding is a good idea. We never know what might happen and we don't want to have our throaths cut by bandits while we sleep." Evan wants to spend as much time with Kejal as possible, while it's a bit of a shame to have 3 people on guard duty at the same time it might give Evan and Kejal and opportunity to take some moments off while Nave makes sure everything is in order.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

I still sit there. Do as you wish. I'm not ready to sleep.


Hobgoblin fighter 1, AC-18 FF-13 T-15, hp-20, F+3, R+5, W+2, Perc +4, Init +5

"Sounds reasonable, I will get some sleep then."

Did I find anything useful at the library with my 27 knowledge (local)?

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Evening Random encounters:

1d100 = 15

1d100 = 41

1d100 = 51

1d100 = 39

The night passes uneventfully.

The next day about five hours in you encounter a pair of over turned carriages. The bodies of 4 men two horses and at least 1 woman are obvious.

If you wish to investigate the scene further the following rolls will be useful (don't forget you can aid another!)

Perception (total of 5 rolls)
Knowledge Nobility (recognize crest on side of the carriage and possibly it's implications politically)
Knowledge Nature
Survival (3 rolls 1) read the tracks 2) know where 2 trails lead)


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Nobility: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Beads scurries over the place, looking here. Lifting a log there.

Checking the bodies for life
Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

GM:

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
SoH: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
If he sees something small and shiny, not coins, he will try to pocket it

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Reafil Dathu wrote:

"Sounds reasonable, I will get some sleep then."

Did I find anything useful at the library with my 27 knowledge (local)?

(sorry looking forward to the split so it's easier to track everything.)

Dragon and dragon creature of the Greenbelt by Solon Teples.
There's info on:
Kobold culture
Tatzleworms
Hogdogs
Drakes
Pelludas

and records of spotting black, white, silver, and green dragons in the region and of course Choral the conqueror. The accounts range from credible to quite yokel sounding.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

@Beads - (total of 5 perception and 3 survival rolls)
re: Kn His: you get that the noble carriage belongs to some minor noble branch of the Raventhorn family but not why that is signifigant.
DC 20 for more (@everyone)

re: Kn Nature + Survival Success there was a battle involving human and some sort of fey against the guards.

Heal check- they are all quite dead.

There's a bunch more to learn.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Evan keeps drawing on his magic and chanting as he slowly surveys the scene. Nave draws in the things as well, maybe this is something that actually require his attention, he knows his master is not that great at physical combat.
Perception Evan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Perception Evan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Perception Evan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Perception Evan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Perception Evan: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Survival Evan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Survival Evan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Survival Evan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

knowledge nobility: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
knowledge nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Perception Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perception Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Perception Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Perception Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Perception Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Survival Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Survival Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Survival Nave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"What has happened here? This is horrible. I wonder who did this." Evan says with a slightly sad expression. He doesn't like people being killed no matter the reason.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Perception Checks + Survival successes(cumulative success)

-There's a well armed/armored gent wearing the crests of a Mivon Cavalier order encased in a block of ice.
-Looks like 5 dead guards tracks indicate a total of 8 where escorting the carriage according to tracks.
-They were attacked by about a dozen men and at least 2 fey creatures.
-There's tracks for at least 4 women.
-There's a blood trail headed to Olegs south and west.
-This happened about a day ago.
-The bandits had horses and there's a trail headed south and east.
(FYI this is one of the better options for a party split, one group chases this the other goes on to Olegs to report in and talk to the survivor.)
-There are sounds coming from one of the carriages appears to be locked.


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

DM, did Wikiwik's 33 Perception turn up anything at the library?

Perception (forest): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 2 = 22
Perception (forest): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 = 31
Perception (forest): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 2 = 27
Perception (forest): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 2 = 28
Perception (forest): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 2 = 23

K: nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Survival (forest): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
Survival (forest): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
Survival (forest): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14

Wikiwik scurried among the dead, looking at whatever caught his eye, sniffing and tasting things he held up, and generally learning all he could.

What a waste, all those dead horses could be food!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

re: ambush site: Ok so you got all the things I'll already mentioned plus you notice one of the guards has a pistol with the broken condition and that the armon and weapon encased in ice is really nice (master work breast plate and masterwork scimitar)

re: library: one of the books was a false one had about 8 platinum pieces and the book is hollowed out... spine indicates it's a book about the study of owl pellets.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Upon hearing the sounds from one of the carriages Evan furrows his brow and calls out. "Hello there! What happened here? We come as friends. Sadly it seems too late to help your guards. Are you alright? Do you need any help?" Nave gets out his new shiny Longhammer and steps in front of Evan and slowly starts moving forward.. The eidolon is not sure that whoever is in the carriage is friendly. Nave says. "There are tracks of 8 guards, but only 5 dead men and one trail heading south. What happened to the last two? This could be dangerous."
Is the frozen guy still alive?

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

re: guard: Nope he's a guardsicle.

re: carriage there's some feminine moaning and scratching at the door.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads takes a look at the door
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 +1 vs traps[/dice]

"Let me have a look"

[ooc] GM? Did you look at my spoiler?


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

So, nothing at the library?

Wikiwik looked at the carriage uncertainly. Both Kejal and Chatka said he should help people... but if whoever was in there came out and saw a huge pack of monsters poking around, things might get ugly.

He eased up on the far side of the overturned carriage and, slinging his gun across his back, quietly climbed up to where he could peek in a window.

Stealth (forest): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 = 27

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

@ Beads- my bad you find a golden locket within which is the portrait of a burly red haired man that somehow looks familiar.


Hobgoblin fighter 1, AC-18 FF-13 T-15, hp-20, F+3, R+5, W+2, Perc +4, Init +5

I'll go for that DC20 on the knowledge (nobility) as all the other rolls have been made.
Know(nob): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4
GM_Solspiral wrote:
@ Beads- my bad you find a golden locket within which is the portrait of a burly red haired man that somehow looks familiar.

no worries. Worth about? Since its for my feat progression

-Posted with Wayfinder

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Beads wrote:
GM_Solspiral wrote:
@ Beads- my bad you find a golden locket within which is the portrait of a burly red haired man that somehow looks familiar.

no worries. Worth about? Since its for my feat progression

-Posted with Wayfinder

roughly 50gp a DC 10 Knowledge Nobility check would identify the man as Magnar Varn.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Reafil Dathu wrote:

I'll go for that DC20 on the knowledge (nobility) as all the other rolls have been made.

[dice=Know(nob)]1d20+5

Someone mentioned Magnar Varn was getting remarried and Lord Javoki's wife hyphenated Raventhorn in her name. Looks like Varn's fiancee was trying to surprise him by meeting him on the road...

OOC:
Mwahahahaha


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Say, guys? Let me and Evan take the front, no offence intended here, but some of the rest of you might be a little spooky in the situation..."

Liam will carefully approach the door.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahishysha needs to roll at the beginning of the day, and know what kind of terrain we're in, plains, forest, etc. Find Herbs: 1d20 ⇒ 2 Sahi barges past Liam heading for the carriage. Let me through I'll check them out. She walks to the wagon looking for the source of the groans and opens the door.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

adding it. Will add these items seperatelt

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Or not...either way is fine with me."
Rubbing his nose a little, Liam follows, ready to try and calm any frayed nerves or upset emotions.
As he move, he calls out, just in case.
"We are friendlies, no need for alarm."


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Not rolling since it seems we already got all the information and bunch of them already done

Moving a bit closer to dead bodies and poking one of them Jarx shrugs as he begins to pick up the stuff from them. "Well, we have a nice carriage here and everything these people had, we can use them or collect to give later away or even sell. I dont think they need them anymore" Jarx speaks without remorse towards dead people

Seeing that others are spotting something and doing their own things "Anyone has any idea how long they have been here? The people or monsters who did this might be still be somewhere. I would say we collect everything and continue forward"

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Disable device to unlock the door please DC 18 (you can help one another out)

terrain is plains (I ignored the Forrest bonus on earlier rolls btw)


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads fiddles with the lock a bit. He chitters a bit in frustration
"Must be the attack.... jumbled the lock a bit...."

After a few more seconds, a feint click is heard as he looks at the rest

"Tadaa!"

DD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
DD: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Appraise: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Going through each stuff which he picks up, Jarx give them a meaningful glance before he is done with everything.

Seeing that the spider is working with the lock on the door and succesfully opening it, Jarx approaches carefully, not taking his eyes off from the spider as well from the wagon. "Last time I let spiders surprise me..."


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

I'm so confused it's not even funny... Can we split the threads and try to set some rhythm? I can't really by the entire day refreshing here... I usually post like once per day. At the moment I have no clue what's happening anywhere... So many people and posts!

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Knowledge (Nobility): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6 (Untrained, max DC 10)
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2 (Untrained, max DC 10)

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Seeing everyone cluttered around one of the overturned carriages Schub, actually Spot tries with the help of Schub to pick up the scent of the group of bandits who rode southeast.

Assist Survival Schub: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Survival Spot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

What or who did you guys find in that carriage?

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick rumbles, "Your group can handle heading to Olegs, Evan. We can go follow the tracks and take care of those who did this."

Thrick also takes the time to chip away at the guardsicle so he can take the nice scimitar and breastplate.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"Sounds like a female trapped inside. Thats as far as i know. I simply opened the lock" the spider shrugs

-Posted with Wayfinder

101 to 150 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reign of Kingmaker Gameplay1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.