Reign of Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master GM_Solspiral

With a Kingmaker Chassis this game mixes in Reign of Winter, Tales of the Old Margreve a variety of modules and tons fo custom content from the GM's company Flying Pincushion Games.


1 to 50 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Per request this is the first Game play thread we'll fully start next Saturday keep an eye out on the discussion thread this week

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) / 1/ Aristocrat /1

Dot... And thanks...


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

//^^\\


F Monk / Paladin [ Refresh 1 | Stress 3 ] [ Careful +1 | Forceful +1 ] [ Focused +1 | Divine +1 ]

.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

And the Warner sister.


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

I'm adjusting to start some posts here tomorrow... fireworks.


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

.!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

After some mingling and horderves you are all led to a reception area where you can pick up little cards with you name seat and table number. From there you are led into an enormous dining hall with about a dozen long tables that can accommodate a couple dozen human sized creatures each. You are all placed at the same table in the party configurations from the google doc. Your table is near a dias where Lord Javoki Lodovka clearly intends to dine.

Delicious smells assault your senses as each of the tables is simply overflowing with a staggering variety of foods. Even those with more peculiar tastes (like the grass-spider or the avariel) will find suitable fare.

After everyone has had time to settle in Lord Javiki and his wife Lady Teshia enter. The armor Lord Javiki wears is scaly looking and sports a pair of leathery bat wings and shockingly and extra pair of arms. He wears a sword for each of his four hands and a symbol glows on his forehead (those who speak draconic it means unbroken will.) He strides boldly to his chair as attendants seem prepared for something. The armor gets dismissed and this thin red haired wasting man that looks like he can barely stand appears and lands in the chair. The lady of the house dresses in a fine silk dress and walks and moves in a manner that implies absolute grace and sensuality. She is a stunning and regal woman that stands 5’10 and has raven black hair and emerald green eyes.

Even as frail as he appears there is a commanding presence about Lord Javiki as he speaks. His voice is amplified by the room’s acoustics so that even when he speaks softly everyone still hears him clearly.

For many decades there has been a swath of land too dangerous for men to tame called the Stolen Lands. It is a land with Mineral rich mountains, enchanted forests, a swamp filled with rare and exotic woods, and plenty of arable farmland. But it is also a land filled with criminals, monsters, fairies, and hostile centaur tribes.

It is a land begging for adventurers and mercenaries to charter and explore and perhaps under the right circumstances claim. However it is also a place the Irrisen covets and winter will soon be upon us all. It is also why I have called you here.

I am willing to fund four expeditions into the Stolen lands to explore the distinct possibility of establishing new free kingdoms therein. Lands that might see an influx of freed slaves from every race that walks Goleran. These expeditions will be of exploration and in w will supply a charter giving legal authority, some starting funds, and equipment.

Each group I am sending I think will suit their particular tasks well. Succeed and there is no limit to what we can achieve, fail and you may well become another cautionary tale.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads listens intently. But he does give himself time to smirk, nod or smile to anyone who glares or stares at him. No rule said you can't have fun while being serious

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahi sits back in her place and thinks. Assigned seats, people I've met before, hmm, I presume that means my group will include jarx and Thrick, and I don't see Jarx leaving Schlub behind.


goblin gungineer 1 HPs: 19 - AC: 19|17|14 - For:+2 | Ref:+8 | Wil:+0 - Per:+13 (+2 forest) darkvision, Init:+6 (+2 forest)

Not as entranced by the food as he might otherwise be, had he not cleared the previous room of hors d'euvres, Wikiwik listened with interest to the odd Lord Javiki's speech, and to the quiet murmurs than ensued.

This guy is setting up a lot of little kingdoms on his doorstep? Either he's real big stuff, or he's crazy. But if anyone can make a kingdom, I'm in! He was a little surprised that he hadn't been seated at a table with the kobolds and other little guys, but he was glad to stick with Kejal. Someone had to look out for her with those Rivers twins around.

"Goblins don't like cautionary tales. We like to win!" He preened a little, adjusting his finery. He could get used to this - and he would, too, if they got that kingdom.

In other words, he was sold on the idea.


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Jarx moving towards his own spot and notices familiar faces near him Ah, nothing new here. Should have guessed that would be the case with this party and...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SPIDER seeing Beads, the eyes of Jarx spreads wide open, as he begings to mumble uncoherently and his hand trying to reach for an knife, which he does not have with him at this moment (un)fortunately

"Spider! spi-spi-spi-der-der-der.... a damn 8 legged spider" repeating the words as his legs begin to tremble violently but so far not doing anything due to other people in the room

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Wonderful, we gave Jarx arachnophobia. Sit down Jarx, he's wearing clothes, he's obviously intelligent.


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Dotting here


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads looks at the lizard. Well. Hes more scared of me than i am of him... now thats new
He gives the trembling lizard his best smile. Even a polite wave

you know the rogue is going to have a lot of fun....

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Half-Elf Summoner (Spirit Summoner)

Evan nods at the goblin's comment. "Well said Wikiwik. We would all like to succed in this endavor. I am not going to turn this opportunity down either. Finding a place where people can be free no matter their race or origin would be a fine endavor indeed. I've certainly dreamt about it plenty of times." Evan looks around the table and sees the unfamiliar orc and hobgoblin. He nods towards them with an apologetic smile. "Oh, where are my manners? I am Evan and this is Nave. We are not what you might think. He's an otherworldly creature bound to me, or part of me, I am not really sure, not my twin." He holds out his hand to the identical creature sitting next to him.


With the name card pinned to his chest Schub sits down at the table. Looking around the table Schub is amazed at the diversity of his table companions, Jarx, Thrick, Sahisysha, Liam and a spider.

Knowledge nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 No offense Beads but I use knowledge nature, spiders are vermin.

A grass spider, never seen one before, could be interesting.

Seeing Jarx freak out at the sight of Beads Schub tries to calm him down. He only eats flies and mosquito’s, no taste for an old kobold like you.

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick shows a reptilian grin, "So, I won't be needing much in the ways of introductions with a group i'm already well to do with. So, we can focus on making a nice place for all of us Scaley-folk."

He notices the reactions between Beads and Jarx, "Jarx, no need to be afraid of him. He's wearing clothes. You don't have to fear unusually well-dressed people."


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

His legs slowly stopping the trembling and his incoherent breathing getting steadier, Jarx start to reach his more normal behaviour but with a lot of time "A friggin spider... argh, I have seen a lot of things in my life but spider with clothes is new to me" Jarx reasons to himself as others keep saying the same things to him

But what if they have regained enough senses to hide and pretend among us, only to attack our back when we least expect it and with that his legs begin to beat again and his tail beating against chair

A rage soon erupts from his thoughts and his more intellectual side takes over "Never! Damn spiders wont get me. Burn them? yes, burn them! thats it, burn the whole lot of them" and a grazed glee appers on his eyes as he glances at the spider but not here, wait till we are outside. Yes, a huge fire with spider legs warming my home sounds nice

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

""A grass spider huh? I've heard of them, but never met one before. I am Sahisysha." She says introducing herself to the spider.


Surely you jest good sir as table two (your table) can only be a jest, surely they are here because you intend to create some sort of menagerie or Zoo. You cannot intend to create some sort of kingdom that includes these... beasts. Feel free to imagine your favorite 80's rich kid bully type and that's the proper affectation (for me I hear James Spader ala Pretty in Pink.)


I'd drink with the Lizardman before I'd take a drink with you Drelev. A bunch of Varn's men laugh that we're a bunch of fighter type guffaws.


Lord Javoki holds up a hand to signal silence and gets it somehow as both men decide to settle down. I hope Lord Varn that attitude will serve you when you deal with the Nomen Centaurs in the Highlands directly below Restov. he shifts his gaze to Drelev, you will need your men at arms for the boggards that have been troublesome to river trade and you'd best show better manners to Pitax. Now his gaze shifts to table two and over each of you as to my new friends they are indeed considered by some monsters but what better way to go into the old margreve then to go as such. Surely the bandits they will need to deal with are monsters even if they chose to wear the face of men. Some call me a monster for the compact I've made to restore myself a measure of strength against a frail and failing body. What they don't do is say it in my presence if they prefer to keep their teeth.

The dozens of arms men that stand around the edges of the dining hall clash their arms against their shields and grunt a salute in a guttural sounding tongue (Orc word for a warchief.) Lord Javoki smiles, but now is a time to eat with your comrades and know this, you all have a job to do we shall hammer out details into the night and tomorrow.

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick shows a large smile, "It appears that I could have a drink with Varn if I wanted to, but I don't know if Varn has the same taste in drinks that I do. But alas, I don't think i'd much enjoy being in a zoo as there are no chances for honor or proper hunting. It's just not enjoyable being given food versus capturing a wild crocodile."

Thrick lets out a very gator-y rumble as he laughs at the memories of fighting the crocs back home.


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Sitting with Reafil and the others on the table, the Orc isn't really too shy. He's pulling bites of very rare rib meat from the bones with his canines as naturally as he tries to smile back at Evan.

Nice to meet you! - he speaks, still chewing some food - I am Shogunto. My polite friend here, at least on the outside, is the brave and loyal Reafil.

He pulls the body forward, hearing Javoki, Drelev and Magnar, and then the big green arm brings another big jug of beer to the mouth.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

"Yes, I will remember that, for both of the men involved.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

Beads nods and gives a wave at each of his table
"The name is Beads. Nice to meet all of you. As long as you promise not to try and eat me, I will do the same"

He ignores the nobles and their words. If he gave into their insults... he wouldnt be where he was

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) / 1/ Aristocrat /1
Evan Rivers wrote:
Evan nods at the goblin's comment. "Well said Wikiwik. We would all like to succed in this endavor. I am not going to turn this opportunity down either. Finding a place where people can be free no matter their race or origin would be a fine endavor indeed. I've certainly dreamt about it plenty of times." Evan looks around the table and sees the unfamiliar orc and hobgoblin. He nods towards them with an apologetic smile. "Oh, where are my manners? I am Evan and this is Nave. We are not what you might think. He's an otherworldly creature bound to me, or part of me, I am not really sure, not my twin." He holds out his hand to the identical creature sitting next to him.

"We share common views master Rivers. I too would see where this journey leads. Any lands that value freedom pique my interest".

Then joining the introductions. "I am known as Gideon by my friends, and the Dawnbringer my those who choose to take a different outlook than that forwarded by Ragathiel".

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha stares at beads. "Why would we try to eat you, are you tasty?" She asks in jest.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"I wouldnt know. But ive seen many spiders being eaten by lizards in nature... so please excuse my sceptisism that it is not so in all parts of life"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Just as you are no common spider we are no common reptiles, would you enjoy it if we compared you to those monstrous giant spiders that make their homes in the wild? Are our species as mindless as our less fortunate cousins?


F Monk / Paladin [ Refresh 1 | Stress 3 ] [ Careful +1 | Forceful +1 ] [ Focused +1 | Divine +1 ]

Kejal takes in the speech in silence, moving about as much as a statue. She knew that his darker wings did not necessarily mark him as being wicked, but something about Lord Javoki still left her feeling unsettled. Furrowing her eyebrows as he finishes his speech, she turns back to the group. "I am left troubled." She mutters. "It is obviously what we have to gain from such an expedition - we are without homes, and have experienced firsthand that there are injustices done." She pauses to look directly towards Shogunto and Reafil. "I beg your pardons, I do not presume of your histories. I am referring more to Wiki and myself." Shaking her head, she turns to Gideon and Evan. "What would Lord Javoki gain from such an expedition?"


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"Your spider fearing friend seems to think i am the same" he chuckles
"Besides, i am not comparing, i am merely... cautious" he smiles

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

"Ah, but that has more to do with a very personal experience than mere observation. Besides, I find it quite amusing.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"I do too" he grins at her
"Well, better to be cautious than to just accept"

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

True enough, but this should at least reassure you he has no interest in eating you. Avoiding you like the plague perhaps, but not making you a meal.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

"Now to see and listen what happens next"

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Now I believe it's time to dine since he's given us leave my friend." Sahisysha begins to load her plate with a mixture of meats and vegetables but with a definite bias towards the meat.


Male Human (Keleshite) Barbarian (Feral Gnasher) 1

Shogunto looks at Gideon still with some meat from the ribs dropping from his teeth. With his left hand, he taps the rudimentary holy symbol he carries - a rose dipping in blood.

Well, Milani guides my steps, and the ones from anyone seeking freedom - for I am a Chainbreaker, and I don't share the exact outlook of Ragathiel. - his expression was somewhat grim, but he extended his hand to the cleric - ... I still, however, much rather call you a friend than foe.

The Jungle Orc was big, but not exactly muscular; he was very strong, but most of his strength came from his pure solid massive size. He was fat, ugly, and at the moment dirty and smelly.


As dinner begins a number of entertainers show up to provide distraction and entertainment. a few bards tell various tales of war and heroism. There's a bit of pandering in most of the tales as they tend to focus on freeing slaves or in one case a noble group of mercenaries.

Finally a heavier set man an uncomfortably fashionable outfit arrives. Something of his look offends the eyes but when he speaks his basso tones lend an authority and performance to his words that only truly talented bards possess.

Once upon a time, when the world was new, before dwarves and orcs crawled out of the earth and decided to live under the sky, there dwelt a special fey maiden deep in the Margreve. The veil between our world and the shining first was thin and fey frolicked back and forth in far greater numbers than seen today, and some few housed themselves in our world in a way idle rich humans might have a country home.

Hidden deep in the woods was an idyllic meadow next to a hot spring that filled the air with a scent as sweet as rosewater. Next to the spring was the cottage home that housed a Nympth maid named Narissa. Narissa was not just an ordinary Nympth, for hers was a beauty that surpassed all others of her kind. It is said that she had such a pure heart that it radiated out from her in a way that personified the vitality of youth and the simple beauty of innocence.

Alas, such things never endure.

Titania while beautiful beyond comprehension, had become the personification of the Mother and Queen. Hers is the beauty of a woman bearing a new life, which is different than the beauty of a maid. Summer fey feel emotions stronger than those of mere mortals, such that even a seed of jealousy can become a mighty redwood. Narissa had something Titania could no longer, the radiance of youth.

Naive of her effect on Titania, Narissa often danced skyclad so that the sun could kiss her skin. They say her meadow responded to her dance with a music so beautiful it would shatter the minds of mortal men. It was the music they say that brought the attention of Count Rainec Oberon, Knight of Summer and consort of Titania.

In the same gradual manner in which jealousy eroded Titania's compassion and reason, so did lust wear away at Oberon's resolve. As is the nature of Saytres lust overrode caution and he contrived a manner in which to secretly seduce Narissa.

There are times when the moon passes before the sun and for a short time darkness overtakes the day, humans call this a solar elclipse. For the Queens of Fairy this is signifigant as a moment in which Summer is momentarily blinded in the mortal realm. Rainec choose an eclispe to make his move appearing to Narissa as a handsome young elvish knight. The details are lost, and presumably elcipses were longer, all that is know for certain is that when the eclispe was ended the girl was no longer innocent and in fact pregnant with 3 children.

The tale might have ended there had Rainec been a true elf. With her innocence lost the aura of youth in NArissa faded. She still was beautiful but once again beneath Titania's concern. The meadows no longer sang for the girl as her belly became fattened with children.
After a month Titania decided to throw a ball to celebrate. All of the eldest and noble of fairee were invited, even winter. As was custom the Queen would dance with her consort to open the ball. As Titania took Rainec's hand and he began to move a song sweeter than any orchestra overwealmed the musicians of the court. The song was a familiar one to jealous Titania…

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha leans forward in her seat entranced by the story.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

He smirked and nudged the closest one to him
"I bet it either the Nymph or her daughter..."

As he looked at the bard, waiting for the climax of the story. Or at least this part of the story

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Still wary of the spider, Jarx eats and drinks from everything that is in front of him "Ah, a feast like this is a perfect for me!" as he stuffed more and more food and drink.

As the song began, Jarx listened along and was taken back to his old memories, remembering something similar songs being sung. Eyes half-closed Jarx was relaxing as his sharp fingers slowly tapped along the story, rehearsing long lost songs


After the meal acrobats and dancers come out to perform to the delight of the men at arms fromt he mercenary companies in particular. Lord Javoki first disappears with Varn and a few of Varn's retainers into another room.

After about half an hour or so Varn returns and a herald comes to fetch the entirety of both parties.

You are led to a fairly large receiving room where Lord Javoki stands in his full armor once more. There's a table with a smattering of reports and requests.

Assuming that you are accepting my offer there is much to discuss, I will let you ask your questions but I wanted to let you know the extent of your charter and my expectations for the journey.

First and foremost there is a small outpost just barely on the other side of the border of Brevoy. It has a few buildings and maybe a dozen residents led by a man called Olegg.

I'll be sending him about a half dozen men at arms a week behind you. This is your charter, there are various bounties and assignments at Oleggs sponsored by various Nobles.

As you look over your charter do you have any questions for me?

(Next post is the charter plus an explanation of hexploration rules, I anticipate first combats and possible party split tomorrow or Wed)


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam strokes his lips slowly, considering, trying to think of a question to start with.
His mind was not the quickest, and needed a point to start off, before his natural charisma would take over and let people give out information as needed.
"Well, this Olegg, what sort of man is he? One could assume he is either quite brave, foolish or just plain stubborn, to set up shop in a place such as this as it were."


He is a war Veteran who married a defector from Irrisen named Svetlanna. While his mobility is somewhat limited by a lost leg he is still a bit of a terror on a horse and his wife is an oracle of some sort. Their outpost trades with the local trappers but they are being "taxed" by some bandit that fancies himself a Lord.

Olegg wants to fight but there are more bandits then he can handle and villager types that could easily be taken hostage. His reports are straightforward to the border of curt or gruff and he strikes me as honest to a fault.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"So, from a strategic standpoint, it would be best to help Olegg secure his outpost so we can use it as a base...
Are there any reports as to the bandits numbers, weapons or anything of that sort?
Or perhaps any report of this supposed "lord"?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

I question why you would fund this, what help is it to you to provide the beginning of four new kingdoms that aren't beholden to you, yes we are more likely to ally ourselves with you and your children, but that is not an inconsiderable amount of wealth to invest in such an endeavour."

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar Cleric (Evangelist) / 1/ Aristocrat /1
Shogunto Heineous wrote:

Shogunto looks at Gideon still with some meat from the ribs dropping from his teeth. With his left hand, he taps the rudimentary holy symbol he carries - a rose dipping in blood.

Well, Milani guides my steps, and the ones from anyone seeking freedom - for I am a Chainbreaker, and I don't share the exact outlook of Ragathiel. - his expression was somewhat grim, but he extended his hand to the cleric - ... I still, however, much rather call you a friend than foe.

The Jungle Orc was big, but not exactly muscular; he was very strong, but most of his strength came from his pure solid massive size. He was fat, ugly, and at the moment dirty and smelly.

Gideon reaches over to grasp the big Orc's hand. "Allies in the fight against oppression and slavery, and the quest for freedom take all forms. We share a common enemy, so in this battle at least, we shall be allies".

1 to 50 of 164 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Reign of Kingmaker Gameplay1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.