Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


1,601 to 1,650 of 16,207 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Assuming that Nibb is in melee range from Rammellorn...

Nibb use a charge of the CLW wand on Rammellorn, hoping to heal the arrow wound.

Whisphered:"For now, Brother Karnog is right. Is better if we do a slight tactical retreat..."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim will deduct that use of his personal cure light wounds wand from the party treasure. ;D


Evil GM

Nibb you are quite a bit away from Rammellorn (20 feet) and need to move/squeeze by others to reach him. Then Karnog needs to step back before you use the wand.

Karnog your mist rolls out. Did you cast it where the goblin archer is? Can you provide a Hex coordinate for me? Thanks.


Evil GM

As the fog rolls in Rammellorn will blindly try to whack at the archer.

long axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7;damage: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

miss chance 20%: 1d100 ⇒ 27

His attack missed

Caltrop attack on Rammellorn:

caltrop: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Excludes armor, shield and dodge but he gets a +2 for boots. His AC is 13 +2 for the boots.

The caltrop strike for 1 HP of damage. His speed is reduced by half because its foot is wounded. This movement penalty lasts for 24 hours, until the creature is successfully treated with a DC 15 Heal check, or until it receives at least 1 point of magical healing. A charging or running creature must immediately stop if it steps on a caltrop

dex check to drop weapon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
He hangs on his long axe.


Evil GM

RD 6:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards -
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers
Argrim
Karnog
GB Boss
Rammellorn
Varl

RD 6 Map

Argrim you reached a barrel of oil last round.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Mist centered on the W/X line between Rammelorn and myself

Once the mist is in place, Karnog taps Ram on the shoulder and tells him, "Brother, let us withdraw for now..."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 6

Argrim looks for something for a fuse.
____________________________________________
Protection from Evil round 4
double move action


Evil GM

Karnog's mist covers the area.

Argrim you find enough cloth that can be made into a fuse.


Evil GM

The GB bodyguards contingue to hold waiting the the breach to occur.

Rammellorn nods at Karnog's healing but doesn't move back, "must push forward...children at stake and heathens need justice brought to them."


Evil GM

RD 6:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards - hold
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers
Argrim - get fuse and oil prepares to come back
Karnog -
GB Boss
Rammellorn - takes healing but is determined to move forward.
Varl - waits for Argrim


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 CLW from Scroll on Rammelorn if he simply will not fall back.


Evil GM

Rammellorn yells his thanks to the padre. "JUSTICE."


Evil GM

RD 6: GB Archer

the archer randomly lets two arrows fly:

Rapid shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 2 = 11;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1 Ramm, 2 karnog: 1d2 ⇒ 1
miss chance 50% and lower: 1d100 ⇒ 84

Rapid shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 = 22;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1 Ramm, 2 karnog: 1d2 ⇒ 1
miss chance 50% and lower: 1d100 ⇒ 77


Evil GM

My count puts Ramm at 12 HP including Karnog's CLW that gave him 4 back.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Dotting


Evil GM

Malcolm:

You woke yesterday with terrible headache and your wounds were festering, stripped down to your loin cloth and in 7 by 7 foot cage. Over the next day you have been drifting in and out of sleep due to the severity of your wounds but now you have finally been able to heal yourself fully. The sound of goblin squawking was been constant, you can see another cage that holds two small children nearby. The Cavern itself is quite large. The sound of battle is nearby an misty cloud has filled the entry tunnel of the cavern. Your gear is laid out against the wall 10 feet away.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

GM BTM:
If possible, I would like to attempt a strength check to bend the bars or break open the door to the cage.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Evil GM

Malcolm:
The lock is decent quality and doesn't budge with your check; however, you do find that one of the brackets is loose on the door. With a lot of work it could be jostled off the pin.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

GM BTM:
Ok, then I will set to work on it.


Evil GM

RD 6:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards - hold
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers - shot Rammellorn 7 HP
Argrim - get fuse and oil prepares to come back
Karnog - CLW 4 Hp on Rammellorn
GB Boss
Rammellorn - takes healing but is determined to move forward.
Varl - waits for Argrim


Evil GM

Unless I'm told otherwise, I will assume that the mist is going to delay Nibb,Vatilda and Kalim's actions.

RD 7:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards - hold
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers - steps on caltrop
Argrim -
Karnog -
GB Boss
Rammellorn -
Varl - waits for Argrim

Rd 7: The archer stops shooting and yells as he steps on a caltrop.

"itya bak ni"

goblin:
"I git back...can't see."

Karnog, Ramm, and Kalib make a sound perception check.

Argrim you are able to find a smaller cast of oil that will fit through the narrow tunnel and you can get it back to Varl, if you choose.

RD 7 Map


Evil GM

RD 7: DMPC Rammellorn

perception sound based: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 7

Argrim brings the barrel of oil with a fuse to Varl.
____________________________________________
Protection from Evil round 5
double move action


Evil GM

RD 7: DMPC Varl

Varl will grab the oil and fuse and double move back to the party. He is now in the fog behind Karnog.

Map


Evil GM

Nibb remains near the back as the oil is brought forth.

The mist is causing problems seeing for everyone as it hangs.

Karnog and kalim still have perception checks to make.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 perceeption


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Evil GM

Kalim Only:

You are fairly certain that the archer pulled back into the next cavern since he could not see with the mist.

Karnog you didn't really sense any difference with the ongoing battle.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Is it possible to scoot ones' feet along the ground to avoid stepping on a caltrop? Half movement or something?


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

>caltrops<

PRD specific quote:

Any creature moving at half speed or slower can pick its way through a bed of caltrops with no trouble.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Grr....stupid blasted goblins....stupid blasted caltrops..."


Evil GM

You can make a caltrop shuffle at half speed and not stop on one but if you begin to fight while in hex with caltrop then you run the risk of stepping on one.


Evil GM

RD 7: DMPC Rammellorn

"Continue forward!"

As he swings wildly in the direction that he was previously attacking.

caltrop: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Excludes armor, shield and dodge but he gets a +2 for boots. His AC is 13 +2 for the boots.

After Rammellorn swings he has another perception check:
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Damn thing moved!"


Evil GM

Malcolm:

Make two strength checks to wiggle the hinged on the cage.

If nobody is doing anything else in Rd 7, I'll move into RD 8.

RD 8:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards - hold until there is breach
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers -
Argrim -
Karnog -
GB Boss
Rammellorn -
Varl - moves up with the oil.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 8

Argrim double moves behind Varl. "What's all this mist? Have you used the flat of your shields to clear the caltrops, yet? Are we ready for Varl to detonate the barricade?"
____________________________________________
Protection from Evil round 6
double move action


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

BTM:
Str Check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Str Check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Evil GM

Malcolm:
the last 12 seconds shown no progress with the hinge.


Evil GM

RD 8: Varl

Varl yells to Karnog, "Take the oil."

As he passes the oil up.

"Ramm...Argrim says use your shield to scrap the caltrops to the side."


Evil GM

RD 8: update

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards - hold until there is breach
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers - hold actions for breach
Argrim - double moves behind Varl
Karnog -
GB Boss - holds actions for breach.
Rammellorn - begins to scrape caltrops away with shiled pushing them to next tot the wall.
Varl - passes oil up to Karnog

Since the scene is really packed at a bottleneck, unless Nibb, Vatilda or Kalim say otherwise, we will move to those characters close to the barricade. the arrows have stopped firing.

Right now, Rammellorn has cleared caltrops fromt he hex he was in, there is barricade in front. Varl is handing the cast of oil towards Karnog.


Evil GM

RD 8: DMPC Rammellorn

Rammellorn clears the caltrops with his shield in the hex he is located in. He pushes the sharp instruments up against the wall. He notices he has not heard the bow twang, in dwarven he says, "He moved." he pants a bit, "Let's clear some of this stuff by hand and use the oil in the cavern. We can push it in the corner some to get around the bend."


Evil GM

MAP UPDATE


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 9

Argrim waits and readies to be in front again as everyone runs away from the exploding barrel of oil.
____________________________________________
Protection from Evil round 7


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

GM BTM:
Where are the cages on the map?


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Okay, Rammellorn. Get those barrels out of the way, would you?"

Karnog takes the cask of oil (one handed carry?) and steps back to allow his stronger brethren access to the blockade.


Evil GM

It'll need to be two handed but I get the point. Rammellorn's begins to push the crates against the wall this in turn scraps the caltrops further away. There is opening now a breach! Unfortunately, vision is limited with the mist!

RD 9:

Nibb -
GB Bodyguards -
Vatilda -
Kalim -
GB Archers -
Argrim -
Karnog -
GB Boss -
Rammellorn -
Varl -

I updated the map to show that the barrels/crates were pushed in the corner.

MAP RD 9

Karnog has the oil barrel in his hands ready to let it roll and burn, if necessary.


Evil GM

Bumping this up. I was hoping some of the folks at the top of the order would post now that there is an opening in the barricade.


Evil GM

Malcolm:
You can make another strength check on the hinge.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

"What's going on up front? I can't see anything with all this damned mist." Argrim loudly whispers from the back of the conga line, obvious anxious to get stuck in.


Evil GM

DMPC Varl- Free action

"Come on push through if you can me ax is hungry to dispense justice to these goblins."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim moves forward and zaps at the first goblin he sees. ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

1,601 to 1,650 of 16,207 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.