[PbP Multi-Table special] #8-00The Cosmic Captive - GM Iff (Tier 3-4) (Inactive)

Game Master Iff

Maps


301 to 350 of 615 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Biped Azata 4 HP:26/26 | AC:15(19)(23) T:12 FF:14 | CMB:7 CMD:18 | Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Per:+14|

will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Although unexpected noises sometimes perturb this eidolon, she remains steadfast at the sight of the horrendous creature. She makes no mistakes, moves in to flank with Kitajo, and attempts another bite at it. But something about being above ground again makes the earth elemental uneasy, and incapable of fighting.

magic bite,PA,flank: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 91d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 = 10 Seriously?

AoOs:

AoO1 magic bite,PA,flank: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 151d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12
AoO2 magic bite,PA,flank: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 191d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

Half Elf Unchained Summoner 4 HP:27/27 | AC:15 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:14 | Saves F:+3 R:+4 W:+4(+2for enchantment) | Init:+2 | Per:+2 | Rod of Reach Lesser 2/3 Spells L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2

Kitt just watches from afar, rooting for the team. "You've got him cornered! Take him out!"

Delay

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera moves directly up and shoots her bow a the red enemy.

Longbow Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage Cold Iron Arrow: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Maps: Absalom Initiation

The spellcaster with the bonelike skin has formidable defenses, which Yarricki's lance and Thunder's bite can't quite penetrate. However, by sheer power they manage to do serious damage. Once Terra has moved into position to distract the man, Kitajo strikes. His fist carries precisely the right type of force to strike the killing blow. "No. Not again..." the man gurgles before blowing out his last breath. Again...

The shimmering trident of force makes another attack at Yanda, but this one again fails to wound her. It then blinks out of existence.

COMBAT OVER
Yanda has five damage, no one else is hurt.

The two cultists were taken before they could do too much damage. Once both are dealt with, there is a little time to search the shrine. The huecuva does not have anything of value. On the spellcaster, the Pathfinders find a partially distorted unholy symbol of Kelizandri, as well as a MW bastard sword of the finest crafting. In an alcove also lies a small cache of supplies including four potions of endure elements, two potions of cure light wounds, a potion of remove disease and a wand of lesser restoration with 5 charges.

--

GM rolls:

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera takes the wand of lesser restoration, and hands a potion of cure light wounds to Yanda. "Drink this, please."

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

Kitajo will take a potion of endure elements and put it in his pack with the items provided by the Society.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half Elf Unchained Summoner 4 HP:27/27 | AC:15 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:14 | Saves F:+3 R:+4 W:+4(+2for enchantment) | Init:+2 | Per:+2 | Rod of Reach Lesser 2/3 Spells L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2

Kitt pats his pet eidolon in effort to cheer her up. "There, there. You can't always be the terrorizer. Sometimes even you have off days."

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

She makes quick work of the potion which tops her off quite nicely.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

She then motions to the potion of disease resistance and says, "I've already got one of these, so someone else take it. We seem to be swimming in these endure element things so I might as well take a second one of these."

"So far so good. Let's keep moving though as I don't want to give them enough time for any surprises."

Does our searching turn up any interesting exists from the room?

Sovereign Court

3.0

Dovian lets out a sigh and a low whistle "Well, that's that." Eyeing the potions, Dovian considers Yanda's words as well "Perhaps Shera could hold them? Or Kitajo since he is at the front lines a fair bit"

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"I'm happy to hold them. If no one else wishes to carry them."

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Yarricki pets Thunder on the rump "Well done Thunder" when she straightens she turns to Shera "I am fine with you holding onto them"

Added the items to supplies


Maps: Absalom Initiation

Yanda's search doesn't turn up anything else of interest, except a lot of blood stains and signs of a recent struggle. The many 'cells' of the heehive seem to be used a living quarters for the servants of Ayrzul, but all of them are out fighting the Pathfinder invaders now.

Moving on deeper into the heart of the asteroid brings the Pathfinders to a huge cavern after a minute or six of walking. The ceiling of this deep chamber is barely visible in the distance. Stairways designed for giants connect multiple levels, and bright illumination wipes away the shadows, unlike most other areas on the asteroid. A central platform inscribed with arcane runes hangs carefully balanced in the center of this network of enormous pathways paths. The floor of the platform appears to be a never-ending cascade of earth, forever falling into a black void.

The only feature on the first platform is a gaudy - but quite realistic statue of a horned demon, enfolded in its own wings. It has all kinds of symbols carved into it. The Pathfinder think nothing of it initially, until suddenly a tiny eastern creature burrows up from beneath the ground and speaks in Terran.

Terran:
"Attack!"

The demon-statue suddenly springs to life and lunges for the nearest Pathfinder, who happens to be Yarricki. The gnome is surprised and her armor can't protect her from the claw raking her arm. (3 damage)

Sense Motive DC 20:
The demon-statue that's come to life doesn't seem too enthusiastic about attacking. It's under a compulsion to fight.

Knowledge Planes/Arcana DC 20:
The magical symbols on the demon-status that's come to life seem to bind if to the will of Ayrzul, compelling it to follow the commands of creatures of earth.

Knowledge nature DC 14 to identity red:
This creature is a gargoyle, often mistaken for a simple statue when they hold very still. They're physical attackers who can fly. (one question, plus one for every 5 by which you beat the DC)

Knowledge planes DC 17 to identity blue:
This creature is an earth wysp, a tiny earth elemental. They are not very dangerous themselves, but they bolster the attacks and abilities of other earth-aligned creatures nearby. Also, they can sacrifice themselves to save those creatures. They have all the elemental traits and can burrow, as you've seen.(one question for every 5 by which you beat the DC)

--

Initiative:

Dovian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Yanda: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Kitajo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Kitt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Shera: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Yarricki: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
???: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 :(

Perception:

Dovian: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Yanda: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Kitajo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Kitt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Shera: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Yarricki: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Terra: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Thunder: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Everyone surprised.

--

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Characters in bold may act.

Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Shera
Kitajo (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Yanda
Dovian
Yarricki (-3. -1 Con damage), Thunder
Red
Blue

ONGOING EFFECTS
Bright light. Low gravity. Normal temperature.

PENDING
-

GM rolls:

Stealth: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (3) + 37 = 40
Minutes: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Random, DYKKSY: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack Yarricki: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

"Ouch!! A gargoyle!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Yarricki puts some pressure on her thighs, a command Thunder is familiar with. He lightly steps back and then attacks the creature that burrowed up while the gnome takes her time to determine the best spot to hit it.

Thunder bites: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Yarricki’s lance: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 19
Damage (magical): 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 3 + 1 = 15

Knowledge Nature Red: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
DR, Signature attack, signature defense

Dark Archive

Half Elf Unchained Summoner 4 HP:27/27 | AC:15 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:14 | Saves F:+3 R:+4 W:+4(+2for enchantment) | Init:+2 | Per:+2 | Rod of Reach Lesser 2/3 Spells L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Kitt understands Terran, obviously :)

Kitt reacts to the elemental that emerges from the ground, "It's yelling to attack!...Oh" But before he realises it, Yarricki is already attacked. "Terra! Do something!" He yells as he enshrouds his companion with a touch of confidence.

Guidance on Terra.


Biped Azata 4 HP:26/26 | AC:15(19)(23) T:12 FF:14 | CMB:7 CMD:18 | Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Per:+14|

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Terra's instincts immediately kicks in as she moves to engage the walking statue. "Grrrr." She growls louadly and charges directly at the creature!

Charge and stop at 10ft distance.

magic bite, guidance, charge, PA: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 281d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

AoOs:

AoO 1 magic bite, PA: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 = 81d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12
AoO 2 magic bite, PA: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 1 = 211d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 = 12

confirm crit? magic bite, guidance, charge, PA: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 151d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 3 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Kitajo advances to the demon and throws a kick at it.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Sense Motive DC 20: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Knowledge Planes/Arcana DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Knowledge nature DC 14 to identity red: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Knowledge planes DC 17 to identity blue: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

2 Questions on the gargoyle: Special defenses, special attacks.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Know Arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Shera sets her feet, and fires two arrows at the red creature.

Longbow, BPS: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage Cold Iron: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Longbow, BPS: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage Cold Iron: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Maps: Absalom Initiation

Both Yarricki and Yanda recognize the gargoyle for what it is, and know some things about them. They are highly resistant to non-magical weapons (DR 10/magic), have the ability to leverage a large number of attacks against an enemy (2 claws, bite, gore), can stay hovering mid-air (hover feat) and have the ability to stand perfectly still, causing them to be nearly undetectable for what they are (Freeze, +20 to stealth).

With that knowledge, Yarricki's lance does some serious damage. Thunder's bite doesn't pierce the gargoyle's skin, and it dodges Kitajo's kick. Terra nearly rips off a limb, but the gargoyle manages to twist it away from the eidolon's grip. Still, that bite did serious damage. Both of Shera's arrows bounce off the gargoyle's skin, harmlessly.

--

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Characters in bold may act.

Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Shera
Kitajo (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Yanda
Dovian
Yarricki (-3. -1 Con damage), Thunder
Red gargoyle (-24)
Blue

ONGOING EFFECTS
Bright light. Low gravity. Normal temperature.

PENDING
-

GM rolls:

Stealth: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (1) + 26 = 27
Minutes: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Random, DYKKSY: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack Dovian: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Yanda moves to a better position so she can see the gargoyle and launches a bomb at it.

+9/2d6+5 or 7 splash bomb [rng: 20 ft; 20/x2*; fire] (+2[BAB] +3[dex] +1[tany] +1[pblank] +2[dex mut]/2d6 +4[int] +1[pblank]); DC 15 Reflex save for half splash damage

To hit ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

"Let's see how it handles a little fire."


Maps: Absalom Initiation

Dovian doesn't find proper line of sight to the gargoyle, so picks the other target. He lights up his card and tosses one, taking advantage of the low gravity. Unfortunately, his card doesn't quite hit the mark.

Attack blue: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Yanda's aim is accurate as usual, and the bomb hits the gargoyle in the chest. (Although it also threatens to splash Kitajo). It is badly charred and at the end of its strength, but keeps fighting. The tiny earth elemental hangs back and urges it on, commanding it to kill the "small one". The presence of the earth elemental seems to bolster the gargoyle, and it boldly steps up to continue its assault on Yarricki, bringing all of its appendages to bear against the gnome.

The first claw immediately finds a weak spot in Yarricki's armor, and pierces some vital organs (crit for 14 damage!). Luckily, she can dodge the second blow and the gargoyle's bite is deflected by the gnome's armor. Still, she's defenseless against the gargoyle's final attack, a headbutt with its large horns. (5 more damage)

--

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2- Characters in bold may act.

Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Shera
Kitajo (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Yanda
Dovian
Yarricki (-22. -1 Con damage), Thunder
Red gargoyle (-39)
Blue

ONGOING EFFECTS
Bright light. Low gravity. Normal temperature.

PENDING
Kitajo - Reflex save DC 15 vs. Yanda's bomb (7 splash damage on fail).

GM rolls:

Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6
Confirm Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24
Critical Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
Claw 2: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
Bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Gore: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

"This I can do." She moves up to Yarricki, and exchanges a spell for a Cure Light Wounds. She touches the gnome.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Please assume that Yanda will use the Precise Bombs discovery to exclude any allies near to her target please.

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

Seeing the bomb coming Kitajo attempts to dodge out of the way of the impending fire.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Kitajo launches a flurry of blows at the gargoyle.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Flurry 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Jabbing Style: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Dark Archive

Half Elf Unchained Summoner 4 HP:27/27 | AC:15 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:14 | Saves F:+3 R:+4 W:+4(+2for enchantment) | Init:+2 | Per:+2 | Rod of Reach Lesser 2/3 Spells L1: 1/4 L2: 1/2

Kitt moves right behind his eidolon to tap it with a bit more guidance.
"This creature is one tough cookie!"

Move & Guidance


Biped Azata 4 HP:26/26 | AC:15(19)(23) T:12 FF:14 | CMB:7 CMD:18 | Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+1 | Per:+14|

Terra does what she does best, maybe the only thing she knows how to do, and attacks with the fury of a thousand suns. "Rarrr"

magic bite, guidance, PA: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 161d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

Just in case AoO:

magic bite, PA: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 = 101d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 = 11
magic bite, PA: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 151d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 = 10

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Yanda takes a 5' step, pulls an alchemists fire out, and lobs it at blue (not red).

To hit ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6, 6 splash, chance to catch on fire.

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

"Thank you Shera!"

Yarricki circles around the gargoyle to get a better position

Thunder bites: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Power attack, studied target
Yarricki’s lance: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 3 + 1 = 13

Edited to switch target as per GM's next post


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As the heroes swarm foward to erode the gargoyle's defenses, its tiny counterpart seems to come apart in a sudden puff of dust.

The Gargoyle looks somewhat renewed, despite the power of Terra's mighty maw, disregarding the other elemental's component parts drifting to the ground.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2- Characters in bold may act.

Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Shera
Kitajo (mage armor, 16 minutes left)
Yanda
Dovian
Yarricki (-12. -1 Con damage), Thunder

Red gargoyle (-38)
Blue

ONGOING EFFECTS
Bright light. Low gravity. Normal temperature.

Feel free to adjust your turn since your original target dusted itself, Yanda & Yarricki.

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Thunder bites: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Power attack, studied target
Yarricki’s lance: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 + 1 = 10

"Will you go down!"

GM, I edited my previous post to target gargoyle. Also note that the lance is magical (+1)

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Yanda pulls back and taps Yaricki with a charge from her wand of CLW.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Looks like you all have this one. I'll just make sure nobody goes down."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yarricki's mighty lance pierces the rocky hide of the gargoyle, and it too falls to rubble.

Now that you've defeated these guardians other teams of Pathfinders are able to push in and begin securing portals against further reinforcement. But the Vault is not secure yet.

Time: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Feel free to finish healing up of course

Pressing onward you travel through a twisting maze of passages until a strange feeling in the air, and a sudden weightiness, suggests you may have found something interesting.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 15:
This part of the asteroid isn't entirely moored in the material plane and is at least as strongly connected to the plane of Earth.

Tunnels twist and turn into dozens of dead-ends, each of which terminates in a rapidly shifting portal through which other locations on the asteroid are visible.

Perception:

Dovian: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Yanda: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Kitajo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Kitt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Shera: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Yarricki: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Terra: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Thunder: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Initiative:

Dovian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Yanda: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Kitajo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kitt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Shera: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Yarricki: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Blue Miner: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Red Miner: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Yellow Miner: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Also visible as you search through the twisting caverns is an ambush!

Three pale yellow humanoids lurk behind corners, clutching pickaxes in their knobby hands, and leering at you hungrily through bulging white eyes.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1- Characters in bold may act.

Dovian
Yanda
Kitajo
(mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner
Shera
Yellow Miner
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder
Red Miner
Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

Kitajo advances on one of the creatures and moves past blue I will tumble to try to avoid a potential AoA then launches a kick at it. Just to be sure you know my fists count as magical

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

Forgot my tumble.

Tumble: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 3 I didn't see an obvious light source for you Kitajo, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kitajo rushes past the earthen miner, who's still flummoxed that her ambush didn't succeed, but unfortunately he misjudges his kick in the poor lighting, and the little creature squirts away at the last moment.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1- Characters in bold may act.

Dovian
Yanda

Kitajo (mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner
Shera
Yellow Miner
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder
Red Miner
Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

Liberty's Edge

Male LN Human (Tien) Monk (Unchained) 8 | HP 75/75| AC 29 T 26 FF 26 | CMB +12, CMD 34 | F +8 R +9 Will +8 (+2 Vs enchantment spells and effects) | Init: +2 | Perc: +16, SM: +14 | Speed 50ft | Stunning Fist: 8/8 | Ki Pool: 10/10 | Active conditions: None

I lit my wayfinder earlier. Not sure if it runs out or not.

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Yanda yells "AMBUSH" moves up next to Yaricki, and targets red with a bomb.

To Hit Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10, 7 splash with a DC 15 reflex save for half (which is what matters since on a nat 1 she misses badly)

Unfortunately the cramped corridor completely messes with her aim and for once the bomb goes askew.

How much time has elapsed on her mutagen? Her AC is dramatically different once it wears off.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Kitajo all good. I didn't see a wayfinder in your profile, or I would have assumed it was lit.
Yanda, there were 9 minutes between the gargoyle fight and now. When did you take your mutagen?

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The miner facing Yanda doesn't catch the full brunt of her bombs, but still shrieks at the sudden flash and roar of the explosion.

Kitajo actually manages to tag his opponent with a push kick, but she mostly shrugs it off. They're clearly stronger than they look!

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1- Characters in bold may act.

Dovian
Yanda
Kitajo (mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner 5
Shera
Yellow Miner
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder
Red Miner 7
Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

Sovereign Court

Female L/N Sylph Alchemist/5 | HP: 37/38 (?/? false life)| AC/FF/Tch: 26/21/15 - 18/15/13 | CMB +3; CMD 16 16 | Fort/Ref/Will +6/10/2 +6/8/2 | Init: +3 +3 | Speed 30 ft | Disable Device +9, Fly +11, Kn Arc +9, Kn Local +10, Kn Nat +9, Kn Planes +6, Perception +8, Sleight of Hand +11, Spellcraft +11, Survival +7, UMD +6 | Active Conditions: mutagen, shield, ant haul, false life

Yanda took the mutagen here.

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Know Planes: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
I have a light spell going.

Shera knows nothing about what might be interesting, but she's ready for the attack.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Time: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 14 minutes total

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Yarricki also has a light spell ongoing

Sovereign Court

3.0

Dovian moves forward to support Kitajo, powering up his cards and he goes before flicking one at the ambusher

"How rude these folks are! Not even a simple "Your money or your life!" or "Death to the intruders!" Where happened to manners nowadays...

swift action to power cards via Deadly dealer, move action, std action = attack!, free action = glib remark

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The miner is already swinging for Kitajo when Dovian's card deflects off of her pale yellow skin, startling her, but doing no lasting harm.

She flicks her blank gaze back at the dashing rogue, clearly deciding where to next spend her fury.

Heavy Pick: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 - 1 = 10
Piercing: 1d6 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 13

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1- Characters in bold may act.

Dovian
Yanda
Kitajo (mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner 5
Shera
Yellow Miner
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder
Red Miner 7
Kitt, Terra (mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

Oh Yarricki, I removed it from the combat tracker since I assumed that you'd heal it up sometime in the like 10 minutes between fights, but you should make sure to spend the charges (or whatever) to heal your 5 hp

Grand Lodge

Female human (Varisian) cleric of Erastil 4 LG | Init +4 | Perception +9 AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | hp 27/27 | Fort +5, Ref +6 Will +7

Shera moves forward and fires a cold iron arrow at the dwarf in red.

Longbow, PBS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage Cold Iron: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Between encounters

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Yarricki has drunk of the potions of cure light wounds that the team found


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1- Characters in bold may act.

Shera's arrow sinks into the yellow-skinned miner with a hiss, and he quickly plucks the arrow out with a stream of Terran curses.

His companion rushes around the corner swinging his pick at the heroes with wild abandon as he bowls into their midst.

Heavy Pick @Kitt: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 1 + 1 = 16
Piercing: 1d4 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 14
Cleave at Thunder: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 1 + 1 = 23
Piercing: 1d4 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 13

Dovian
Yanda
Kitajo (mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner 5
Shera
Yellow Miner
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder -13
Red Miner 17
Kitt, Terra (-14)(mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Ride for mounted combat: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Thunder bites: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Readied attack vs Red Power attack, studied target
Yarricki’s lance: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 3 + 1 = 14

Attacks of opportunity
Thunder bites: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Yarricki’s lance: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 3 + 1 = 12

Yarricki twists the reins and Thunder deftly steps away before the yellow creature can attack. The axe beak counterattacks while Yarricki waits for its companion to come closer.

Silver Crusade

Yarricki:
FATIGUED hp 42/42 | Ac 21 T 11 FF 19 (incl barkskin +2) | I+1 | F+8 R+3 W+5 +2 vs. illusions | Perception +9
Thunder:
hp 37/37 | Ac 18 T 12 FF 13 (incl barkskin +2 | I+3 | F+7 R+7+Evasion W+1 | Perception +4 | Hunter's Trick 1/2
Reroll 1/1 | Animal Focus 0/1

Ignore the ride check (or keep it for the next attack vs Thunder), I forgot that I was flat-footed and can therefore not take immediate actions


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I'll keep it for next time

Thunder worries at the gangly creature, though his mighty bite is somewhat dulled by the earthen miner's skin.

His companion rushes forward to try to save him from the monstrous axebeak, just as Yarricki expected.

He is quickly pierced through with lance and beak, and falls to the ground.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1-2: Characters in bold may act.
Dovian
Yanda
Kitajo
(mage armor, 7 minutes left)
Blue Miner -5
Shera
Yellow Miner -8
Yarricki (-1 Con damage), Thunder -13
Red Miner
Kitt, Terra (-14)(mage armor, 7 minutes left)

ONGOING EFFECTS
Dim light. Normal gravity. Normal temperature.

301 to 350 of 615 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP Multi-Table special] #8-00The Cosmic Captive - GM Iff (Tier 3-4) Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.