[PFSACG] Flaxseed On Deck Adventure Card Guild Lodge

Game Master cartmanbeck

Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge
Flaxseed Station Starfinder Lodge
Cottonseed 2nd Edition Pathfinder Lodge


Grand Lodge

<VC Cartmanbeck, PFS# 44004> Female Gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | Important links: PFSACG Pregens

Good evening, travelers!

Welcome to the Flaxseed On Deck Tavern! I am your host, Venture Captain Nalshene, and I welcome you to a unique Pathfinder Lodge… here we eschew the dungeon delving and meddling that some of our more excitable and adventurous counterparts spend their time on, and instead play cards!

Take up the mantle of one of the legendary Pathfinder Society heroes… or in some cases, villains… and embark on a journey through the world of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game!

Note that we prefer to see in-character posts in this Gameplay forum. If you simply want to add this campaign to your personal Campaign tab, we highly recommend the aptly-named dot-and-delete method, where you type a period into the box, hit “Submit”, then immediately delete that post. Any out-of-character discussion/thoughts should use the “ooc” tags, as this paragraph does. For more information on how to play PACGuild online, go check out our Campaign Info page.

The Concordance

149000-10 | "Lady Calpurnia Underhall Poshkettle of House Al-Hadir" | Female NG Gnome Studious Librarian Bard 8 | HP 72/59 | AC 18 (21), T 13, FF 16 | CMD 15 | F +5 R +9 W +7 | Init +5 | Per +20, SM +20 | Speed 20 ft | Bard Song 23/23 | Spells 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 | Active Conditions: Unseen Servant, Lucky Number 5, +1 Perform Sing
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50; KP 39/50; LN 36/50; SN 47/50; ToS 50/50

“Oooh, teach me! Teach me!” Cup sits at Nalshene’s table. “It’s so exciting to meet a gnomish Venture Captain, and I love learning new games!”


Venture Captain, Play-by-Post "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // Play-by-Post Gameday 7 // // PbP GM Kit // Skitter Shot //

The Lady in Red merely walks through, taking copious notes on her clipboard, and waves at newcomers.


A woman with a striking bald head walks in carrying a broken rocking horse and places it in the corner of the tavern. She then vanishes out of the tavern without comment. Perhaps she will return for it later.


Cayden Cailean = 2 die NC Str or Con Runewells Echo Milani= 2 die to non combat dex or wis; Irori= 2 die NC Int, Gorum 2 die to C str Lamashtu Bury to give 2 die vs monster

Well this is interesting

Grand Lodge

<VC Cartmanbeck, PFS# 44004> Female Gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | Important links: PFSACG Pregens
Cup wrote:
“Oooh, teach me! Teach me!” Cup sits at Nalshene’s table. “It’s so exciting to meet a gnomish Venture Captain, and I love learning new games!”

Nalshene blinks, then a look of astonishment comes over her face. "You know, I don't know if I've ever met another gnomish VC, come to think of it! I never put 6 and 14 together on that one... well then, I think you should aspire to become a VC as well, my studious friend. We can create our own gnomish mega-lodge!" :-P


Sign-Ups

A halfling wearing a funny hat enters and sits down. He pulls a locket from his coat and stares around the room.


PFS Signup | SFS Signup | Requests | Need a Pregen? | Need a Map? | Konocti-Con2018 | Tables: 4-15: Cypermage

A rather confused dwarf walks into the lodge "Oi, I be hearing this be the place fer playing cards."

Grand Lodge

<VC Cartmanbeck, PFS# 44004> Female Gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | Important links: PFSACG Pregens

"If looking for cards, my stout friend, you have come to the correct place. There's plenty to be seen, plenty of gaming to be done, so welcome!"

Dark Archive

Black Waters Slides

A young man walks in to the lodge and everyone is drawn to his extravagant hair. The spiked blonde hair is highlighted with black and magenta. He is also wearing what looks like a pyramid shaped Osirian relic around his neck and a mechanical device along his arm to hold his deck of cards.

His expression is serious as he calls out to the patrons, "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!"

Grand Lodge

The Drift Rock | Ruined Fort

”Can I get a drink or a pipe, perhaps?” a jolly older halfling chuckles, shuffling a deck of well-worn cards between his fingers.

The halfling snaps his fingers, revealing a strange hairless androgynous figure with glowing eyes. ”Nope, too cliché,” he says.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf [Bl2] Tier 2 Bard (12789-1001) | Society Initiate (Rez or Card Feat)| 1 Die Bump(s) | My Deck Handler

A young dwarf enters the tavern, leaves his spear by the door and says, "Och! Finally good to get inside and get a mug of ale, my travelling stash ran out the first day..or was it the first hour? No matter, my name is Meliski and I came here to meet up with my cousin Harsk and some wizard. Once we are united together, we will be looking for a few more adventuring types to see what trouble we can find and/or stop.".

The dwarf sits down and scans around the place looking pretty satisfied with the place.

"Once this place gets hopping, remind me to sing a song or two I learned from another bard by the name of Zian Stoneshaper."

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf [Bl2] Tier 2 Bard (12789-1001) | Society Initiate (Rez or Card Feat)| 1 Die Bump(s) | My Deck Handler

Meliski looks around, pushes the table away and stands up. "Anyone care to buy an amicable dwarf a drink?"

Meliski wrote:

Hand: Fox, Cure, Blessing of the Gods 3, Codex, Longspear

Displayed:
Deck: 10 Discard: 0 Buried: 0
"Notes: Cards in Order Available to use for Bardic Inspiration if at same location.
Fox, Codex, Cure, BotG"
Sideboard cards:

Skills and Powers:
SKILLS

Strength d8 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Dexterity d6 +1 [] +2 [ ] +3
- Disable: Dexterity +2
Constitution d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
Intelligence d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Wisdom d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Charisma d4 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
- Arcane: Charisma +1
- Diplomacy: Charisma +1
- Divine: Charisma +1

Favored Card: Your Choice
Hand Size: 5 [ ] 6
Proficient With: Light Armors

POWERS:
"When a character at your location would fail a check, you may recharge a card ([ ] or shuffle
it into your deck)
to allow her to reroll 1 die ([ ] or 2 dice). She must take the second result."
"On your first exploration each turn, you may encounter the bottom card of your location
deck instead of the top card. ([ ] Then you may shuffle the location deck.)"


A weary looking wizard enters and says,

"I am ready for adventure!"

Radillo wrote:

Hand: Blessing of the Gods 3, Sleep, Magic Weapon, Lightning Touch, Blessing of the Gods 2, Sage

Displayed:
Deck: 9 Discard: 0 Buried: 0
Notes: Cards in order available to use for my power and/or its ability with the preference of recharging over discarding if possible.
Magic Weapon, Blessing of the Gods 3, Blessing of the Gods 2
Be sure to confirm before using card Blessing of the Gods 3 and beyond

Skills and Powers:
SKILLS

Strength d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Dexterity d8 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Constitution d4 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ]
Intelligence d10 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3 [ ] +4
- Arcane: Intelligence +3
Wisdom d4 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Charisma d10 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
- Diplomacy: Charisma +3

Favored Card: Spell Or Ally
Hand Size: 6 [ ] 7
Proficient With:

POWERS:
When you play a spell that has the Arcane trait during an encounter, you may examine the bottom card of your deck; if it is a spell ([ ] or an ally), you may put it on top of your deck ([ ] or add it to your hand).
When you attempt to acquire an ally, you may use your Arcane skill in place of any listed skill.
You automatically succeed at your check to recharge ([ ] or acquire) a boon that has the Mental trait.


Discard Pile:

Buried Pile:

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Tier 2 Ranger | 1 Die Bump | My Deck Handler

Hello Meliski what up CUZ, I am ready for Battle!!!

HARSK wrote:

Hand: Quarterstaff, Blood Periapt, Arquebus, Blessing of the Samurai 1, Blessing of the Gods 2

Displayed:
Deck: 10 Discard: 0 Buried: 0
Notes: Cards in order available to use for my power and/or its ability with the preference of recharging over discarding if possible.
Quarterstaff, Blessing of the Gods 2
Be sure to confirm before using card Blessing of the Gods 2 and beyond

Skills and Powers:
SKILLS

Strength d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
Dexterity d10 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
- Ranged: Dexterity +3
Constitution d10 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
- Forititude: Constitution +2
Intelligence d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2
Wisdom d6 [ ] +1 [ ] +2 [ ] +3
- Perception: Wisdom +1
- Survival: Wisdom +1
Charisma d4 [ ] +1

Favored Card: Weapon
Hand Size: 5 [ ] 6 [ ] 7
Proficient With: Light Armors, Weapons

POWERS:
When you would discard a weapon that has the Ranged trait for its power, recharge it instead.
At the ([ ] start or) end of your turn, you may examine the top card of your location deck.
You may recharge a card to add 1d4 ([ ] +1) to a combat check by a character at another location.


Deck:
Known Top: Middle {Order is not Known}: Blessing of the Gods 1, Blessing of the Gods 3, Blessing of the Samurai 2, Gambeson, Crow, Flight Arrows, Conch Shell, Longsword, Light Crossbow, Hand Crossbow Recharged:
Discard Pile:

Buried Pile:

Grand Lodge

The Drift Rock | Ruined Fort

"A merry con to all, and to all a good con!" A white-robed white bearded wizard proclaims, banging his staff onto the floor of the tavern. He then snaps his fingers, revealing the same hairless, androgynous figure with glowing eyes as per previous.

"Nope, definitely too cliché."

Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFSACG] Flaxseed On Deck Adventure Card Guild Lodge - In-Character All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.