Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties #4-07 (Inactive)

Game Master Deevor

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar, to disrupt their operations.


151 to 200 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas prepares for combat in the surprise round and first action , taking out his shield and sword and then moves double to position himeself adjacent to the knealing guy on the left.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Talinthas (E,7) and Tiasar (G,13) move into suitable positions, just as Bedmyr crests the steps and lets off a round from his odd looking pistol. With an ear splitting crack, a metal ball flies and strikes one of the lobster type creatures, but bounces off the crustacean's pink armoured shell (D,7). Tiasar's arcane magic fils the air with mystical pulsating lights. One of the creatures, seems transfixed by the flashing colours and collapses in a heap (E,12). The second, caught up in the colours, sits on its eel shaped behind, shakes its claws and recovers senses.

The lobster thing turns towards Talinthas, trying to see where the ball came from. Finding a target there as Talinthas crouches next to the prone body. The lobster snaps its claw at the metal man, its claw crushing his shining armour and penetrating into his chest. Talinthas takes 2 points of damage and Fort save DC=13, or takes 2pts of strength damage.

The second rushes to Tiasar, the source of the colours. It's claw opens wide and shuts, but still half effected by the colours it misses and its claw snaps shut on the flaming colours surrounding the elf. Creature at F,13

Talinthas, Roary, Crar & Drak please take your 1st round actions. We will finish 1st round actions before inviting 2nd round actions.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary will charge the crustacean on Talinthas.. Slobbering as he goes..
attack+rage+charge-pa: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
dam+pa: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 4) + 12 = 21

rage 10/11

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Round 1
Coming up the steps, Crar becomes aware of the commotion within the temple. He rushes through the entrance, taking in the situation. His eyes widen as he takes in the lobster-like creatures, and his hand goes to one of his talismans as he begins chanting a sing-song spell.

Move up to square H7. Swap produce flame to start casting summon nature's ally 1 to summon a fire beetle.

Plan next turn is for the beetle to appear in square E7 next to the creature there and attack. Crar will move to the prone priest there and check on his condition.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

I think I will need to update after the creatures turn, as some of the actions post the critters, are not quite right as people had moved. So for Roary, he couldn't charge the lobster thingy, as Talintas is already in the square he wanted to charge to, so Roary's first round action is to move ready to attack next round as a full round action, 60ft. Crar you can place your creature according to the new battlemat layout. Please be aware of where players place their characters in battles. Roary, do not roll for round 2, I will use you rolls from you previous post, unless there is something else you wish to do, which will cause you a new roll.

Roary and Crar enter the temple, Roary rushing to Talinthas' side to take on the lobster, whilst Crar prays to the gods of the green and the blue.
The man at the back of the temple shouts, "Help, thank the gods, help us please!!" Drak seems to be paralyzed by the terror of what is happening in the temple.

Round 2

Bedmyr and Tiasar to go before the beasties. Still need a fortitude save from Talinthas.

Map start of round 2

The Exchange

Tiasar yelps as he moves about 5 feet away from the creature "Take out the one my spell hit, the effects are not permanent!" his brows furrow as he faces the one that attacked him, bringing his hands up and moving them in a quick pattern "Bulrak iegnito!" and his hands light up, sending a cone of fire to engulf the lobster creatures

Damage 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Taking a 5 foot step back and casting Burning Hands to hit the two that I hit previosly

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr reloads his pistol, watching the lobsters as he does so.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Knowledge(Dungeoneering) to find out about the creatures

Both creatures in front of Tiasar are surrounded by the flames, their bodies burn as an acrid smell of blackened exoskeleton fills the air.

Meanwhile the creature on the other side of the pool continues it's assault on Talinthas, both claws snapping at the armoured man. As he ducks from the first claw which narrowly misses his head, the second makes a cruncing noise as it finds an unprotected part of Talinthas' leg, ripping into it and holding the man in a vice like grip. Talinthas takes 1HP damage and is grappled, I need two fort saves against poison please.

The other creature, suffering from its burns, chases the wielder of magic. Tiasar easily skips over the claw as it bites into clean air. However as he lands the other claws strikes at his stomach clamping down and digging deep into his flesh, blood soaking his robes. 5ft step than Tiasar takes 4HPs damage, is grappled and I need one fort save against poison.

GM Area:

Color Spray; unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round.

M1 Dmg taken 0
M2 Dmg taken 6 - Conditions 1. 5/1 Condition 2. 4/0 Condition 3 1/0
M3 Dmg taken 6

2 claws +2 (1d4 plus grab and poison)
M1 attacks claw 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
M1 attacks claw 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
M2 attacks claw 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
M2 attacks claw 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 damage 1d4 ⇒ 2 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

M3 Reflex save for half burning hands 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Map to follow .... Crar, Roary and Talinthas are up

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Ill take my misused rolls from last round as offered.. Results in a 23 to hit for 21 damage.. Assuming that kills it..

Hacking fiercly into the crustacean as he goes he will move over to aid Tiasar..

The Exchange

Fort 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Tiasar pales, coughing once and spitting blood out. He pushes himself back from the creature and gasps as the wound feels the open air

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Ah, alright then. Since Crar hasn't gone yet, can I change his action? Crar will move to square H10 by the prone priestly dude, and use his lightning arc domain ability to zap the crustacean at square F13.

Noticing that Roary and Talinthas are by the prone priest where he is headed, and Tiasar is battling the other two monsters on his own, Crar swivels and moves to help the elf. As he draws closer, he stabs a finger towards the creature trying to grapple Tiasar, and bolt of lightning arcs over towards it. "Tiasar, get back! Head over this way!"

Ranged touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 points electricity damage.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Crar wrote:
Ah, alright then. Since Crar hasn't gone yet, can I change his action?

Not forgetting the summon nature's ally from last round ... you should do a bit of that..

The Exchange

Tiasar will head back full speed to hide behind the more beefy party members. I've blown most of my more powerful spells so I think I'll let others mop this up

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

The summon ally will probably be my action for the following round now, probably with one of those reefclaws(?) chasing me around the temple. Just thought Tiasar was needing some more immediate help than me standing there casting a full round spell, and Crar was in a position to be able to jump in to help.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Will bot Talinthas if nothing posted by tonight

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Round 3
Talinthas stays by the fallen man, but there is nothing he can do to help him, the man is already dead.

The creature follows Tiasar 5ft step, but the injuries it has sustained meant that its reactions are too slow. Both claws drive forward towards Tiasar, but the nimble footed wizard easily sidesteps both attacks. Which was to be it's last movement as Roary quickly steps up and smashes the creature to pieces, splattering Tiasar in fishy smelling shell, blood and innards.

The man and two children cheer on Roary as he slumps back, exhausted.

No map required, over to you guys ... remember faction missions if approriate ...
I may be slow over the next two weeks, PaizoConUk in 2 weeks time, have to prepare 2 slots I'm GMing and GMing my monthly game on saturday ... no rest for the wicked...or even DMs sometimes.

DM Area:

Color Spray; unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round.

M1 Dmg taken loads ... dead
M2 Dmg taken 6 - Conditions 1. 5/2 Condition 2. 4/0 Condition 3 1/0
M3 Dmg taken 10 - dies this round, expecting 4 attacks which I'm sure will kill the thing.

2 claws +2 (1d4 plus grab and poison)
M3 attacks claw 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
M3 attacks claw 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

The Exchange

Between the horrible stomach wound and the gore covering him, Tiasar runs to the side and loses his lunch

Ya, prissy wizard not doing well lol

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr reloads just as the last beast is crushed into a pulp.

"Well, tha' was fun," he remarks, as he holsters the pistol.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas checks the man , and sadly perceives he can´t help him.

( off-topic: sorry for not being able to respond in the last days, but personal problems made it impossible to come here , will try to not let it repeat)

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Talinthas Wulfgars Aroumson wrote:


( off-topic: sorry for not being able to respond in the last days, but personal problems made it impossible to come here , will try to not let it repeat)

No worries these things happen, glad to have you back..

The battle scene lies before you, two creatures lying in pools of blood and ichor, another creature lying unmoving on the ground. Talinthas, looks at the two men, both of whom, as he sadly nods his head, he pronounces dead. An older man and two children look like they are about to rush at both Tiasar and Roary, "Thank you, thank you I thought all was lost." he says loudly and excitedly at the group. Relief etched over his face, but then he stops himself and his children rushing over. The initial reaction cools as he turns and regards you all.

Old man sense motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

"No problem," Bedmyr states flatly, "Now, if ye would be so kind as t' produce the bicorne hat ye signed to th' Consortium, we'll be on our way." Bedmyr figures that taking a blunt approach is best, hoping that the situation the man had been in would persuade him to hand over the hat with the minimum of fuss.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"Ever so happy to help.. Now if would please provide the item requested we will leave you to your cleanup.. Sorry for making such a mess.."

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas silently accepts the thanks , and hand signals him , and his companions, to get going fast.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

As the group press their questions forcefully at the man, he draws his children behind him and starts to edge gingerly around the temples side, keeping as much distance between him and the group of Aspis agents. "What ... no ... I,I,I never did." he stutters, fear returning to his eyes.

The Exchange

Tiasar turns, annoyance in his eyes "I am in no mood for this! Give us the hat now!"

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

The man suddenly pats the children forward, "Run my children, these men are as evil as the priests that took us." as the three break into a run, making for the temple steps and away.

The Exchange

"By Nethys you're blind!" Tiasar waves his hand and he gets a little cleaned up "I am angry because I am showered in filth and my own blood"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Wow! You've all been busy here. Sorry, been busy with family this weekend.

Crar moves to block their escape, grabbing one of the children if necessary (firmly but gently). "Hey hey hey! Let's be reasonable here. You heard what he said, all we want is the hat. We did help with your trouble there, didn't we? Where did those creatures come from?" he says, trying to distract the trio from running away and persuade them that the team isn't totally evil.

CMB check to grapple one of the children: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Bluff check to convince the man and children we aren't there to harm them (we aren't, are we? I don't think I'm cut out to be a double agent, I get confused. :) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Diplomacy check to get the man and children onside 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

GM, feel free to use any or all of the rolls there for Crar's actions above. Oh, and is the other priest lying on the ground also dead? My posting's likely to become more sporadic as well the closer we get to PaizoCon UK.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

The little girl screams as Crar gets hold of her, she screams as he holds her and stops her from running out of the temple. The old man cries out, "Niana, my daughter!" his voice full of panic, shouting back at Crar he summons up courage that only a father knows, "What hat? Give me back my daughter! If you must take a sacrifice, then take me and leave her." As his courage and protection for his child soar, his chest seems to fill out and he stands tall, "Let my little one go, she has done nothing to you."

He stops and tries to pull the little girl free of Crar, but only suceeds in making the girl scream some more.
CMB check 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Perception check DC=22, Crar automatically fails:

The body of the lobster by the pool makes a small jerky movement, as its blood starts to rush around its body once more, bringing life slowly back.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas seeing this , get´s his hands on the child , and with his calm face , tries to silently and reasurently stop this altercation. He guards the child now , and motions to the Old Man towards to answer the question , vowing to deliver his child safe ( thru signs , of course).

The Exchange

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Tiasar stiffens "Ummm...guys?" and points at the lobsters

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr follows Tiasar's pointing motion, casually raises his pistol and shoots the lobster squarely in the cranium.

I'm assuming that as life 'is returning' that it is still immobile and I can deliver a coup de grace?

"Fer th' love," Bedmyr curses, "D'yeh know where the blasted hat is or no'? It has b'n signed o'er t' the Consortium an' we're jes' here t' collect it. We're no' about t' kill yeh, ya daft beggar."

Combat rolls, just in case.

Attack, point blank shot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Hoping for that CdG!

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary turns to the lobster and smashes it good..

Full Round to CDG.. Damage is CDG: 4d6 + 24 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 3) + 24 = 38 and then he turns to the old man.. "Now ive had about enough of this.. Are you the priest here? If not show us to him for the Consortium has business here! We've come to claim whats owed, a magical bi-corn hat and my nice side patience is wearing thin.."


As several of the party look towards the lobster creature with the eel shaped body, (where a lobster would have legs). Tiana is in a tug of war between her father and Crar. Talinthas steps in, but his silent approach to calm the girl has no effect, his strange silent faces and gestures seem to spook the girl even more. She continues to shriek.

Bedmyr walks over and stands over the creature, pulling his finger on the trigger, the already hot barrel buckles under the strain as the shot shoots off at a different angle embedding itself in the hard wood floor and missing the creature. The creature almost deafened by the misfire, staggers away from the source of the sound towards the pool and falls into the water, disappearing from view. Bedmyr is stood looking at the slightly bent and misaligned red hot barrel, black smoke gently rising into the air, dumbfounded!

As the loud retort sounded out, everyone shocked, stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the beard singed dwarf as he looks open mouthed at his pistol. Even the old man and Niana stop there shouting and look. You all suddenly come to your senses when from a nearby window, someone shouts out ... "Oi, quiet!!! What...I dunno darling I can't see anything." All is quiet as the ringing in your ears subside.

Roary is the first to gets his meager wits about him, shouting across to the old man, who points to the men lying dead by the pool, "Th..Th..Them, they're your priests." as he pulls Tianna free of Crar and Tianthas whose grip had been relaxed by the commotion. They run down the steps and away.

The pistol has the broken condition, even if the description seems more than that.

Because the CdG failed etc, Bedmyr didn't get his question out for the man just yet....

Misfires:

A pistol misfires on a one.

Misfires: If the natural result of your attack roll falls within a firearm's misfire value, that shot misses, even if you would have otherwise hit the target. When a firearm misfires, it gains the broken condition. While it has the broken condition, it suffers the normal disadvantages that broken weapons do, and its misfire value increases by 4 unless the wielder has gun training in the particular type of firearm. In that case, the misfire value increases by 2 instead of 4.

Early Firearms: If an early firearm with the broken condition misfires again, it explodes. When a nonmagical firearm explodes, the weapon is destroyed. Magical firearms are wrecked, which means they can't fire until they are fully restored (which requires either the make whole spell or the Gunsmithing feat). When a gun explodes, pick one corner of your square—the explosion creates a burst from that point of origin. Each firearm has a burst size noted in parentheses after its misfire value. Any creature within this burst (including the firearm's wielder) takes damage as if it had been hit by the weapon—a DC 12 Reflex save halves this damage.


CdG:

Coup de Grace: As a full-round action, you can use a melee weapon to deliver a coup de grace (pronounced “coo day grahs”) to a helpless opponent. You can also use a bow or crossbow, provided you are adjacent to the target.

You automatically hit and score a critical hit. If the defender survives the damage, he must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + damage dealt) or die. A rogue also gets her extra sneak attack damage against a helpless opponent when delivering a coup de grace.

Delivering a coup de grace provokes attacks of opportunity from threatening opponents.

You can't deliver a coup de grace against a creature that is immune to critical hits. You can deliver a coup de grace against a creature with total concealment, but doing this requires two consecutive full-round actions (one to “find” the creature once you've determined what square it's in, and one to deliver the coup de grace).


DM Area:
Dip 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5 -2 for doing it silently.

Sorry Roary, wrote this up and didn't finish the post til after yours ... the CdG wouldn't have worked, as the creature is blinded and stunned having just shaken off its paralysis... for what's happening it doesn't make a difference to what's going on and I don't want to have to rewrite this all again and it took a long time to get it done looking up loads of rules, for guns mainly.... :)

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

All good.. I assumed all were dead, not a stuned one.. No worries..

Roary walks over to the dead priests and checks to see if they carry the item in question.. Take 10 for a 16 perc.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

With the excitement over, Tiasar's adrenaline subsides and his strength escapes him, as the poison from the sea creature starts to eat at his muscles, sending sharp pain through his body.

@Tiasar you have taken 1d2 ⇒ 2 points of strength damage and another 3 fortitude save please.

Talinthas feels his blood still boiling from the injuries he sustained, he fights the pain gritting his teeth and hoping the feeling will pass.

@Talinthas please make four fortitude saves, followed by another set of four fortitude saves. You took 2 bites during the battle that required fortitude saves against poison, which you didn't respond to. If you are immune to poison,just let me know and no fort saves are required.

P.S. Sorry my last post I forgot to put my DM hat on, so you missed the snake avatar ...

The Exchange

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I'll wait to post flavor on my condition, i think that second save might have helped a bit

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr will spend one point of grit to clear the broken condition from his firearm.

With some choice expletives and the summary of what he'd do to the merchant who sold him the gunpowder that powered his firearm, involving a rabid monkey visiting places where the sun doesn't shine, Bedmyr vigorously clears out his firearm and gets it back into a working order.

"Th' priests got tha' hat on 'em?" he asks Roary after fixing his firearm.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

"Wait a minute," Crar growls at the old man, "are you even one of the clergy? Who is in charge here?" As he asks, he scans the man's face for any dissembling but gives the man a chance to respond. As incentive he makes a show of loosening his grip on Tiana a bit, but doesn't let go of her.

Sense Motive check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

@Tiasar, you take a further 1d2 ⇒ 1 strength damage, before the poison is mastered by his body's own defenses.

@Crar, you get the impression that's the last time the old man or his children will ever set foot in a Temple to Basmara again, his was definitely not a priest here. There is a least one clue in what he said to you previously.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas´s Fort Save:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Talinthas hardly even knows that any poison entered his body, other than a few aches and sweats.

As the group get down to the business of looking at the dead priests, it is very apparent that these men were both killed by the large claws of the crustaceans, defeated by the party. As Roary rolls over the body of the priest by him, he uncovers a squashed hat, a bicorne hat, its colours made bloody by the mans gaping wounds. Both also have in their possession a rapier, leather armor, a scroll of cure light wounds, and outre jewelry
worth 45 gp.

What do you do now? ... those of the Qadira faction have failed in their faction mission.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary will take the hat.. "You healy types might wanna take them scrolls.. I dont think they"ll be needing them anymore.. Come let us be on to the Publican House, to seek payment of the sacred mug. From there we must seek House of the Silken Veils to obtain a magical dagger.. Hopefully that will as easy as this was.."

The Exchange

As little as I care about my strength score I still want to get this treated. Do I know of any place in town where I could get healed?

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Tiasar wrote:
As little as I care about my strength score I still want to get this treated. Do I know of any place in town where I could get healed?

You're about to visit a couple of temples, one of them might help for the right price and approach....as its evening most places you might pick up a potion of a scroll are closed.

The Exchange

Onwards to the temples!

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2
DM Deevor wrote:

@Crar, you get the impression that's the last time the old man or his children will ever set foot in a Temple to Basmara again, his was definitely not a priest here. There is a least one clue in what he said to you previously.

Yeah, thought the three were just parishioners caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, but Crar, he doesn't know that many clerics.

With the old man and the children gone, Crar studies thoughtfully the two bodies lying on the floor of the temple. As Roary checks the bodies, he pipes up: "I can take the scrolls if you want, and cast them on behalf of the party. Tiasar, Talinthas, you needing healing just now? I can heal the wounds, but the poison we may need to seek help at one of the other temples, if they're agreeable."

Before the group leaves, Crar thinks aloud to no one in particular: "I do wonder, why were those creatures here? They seem like they would be more at home in the ocean than here. And why did they kill the priests?"

The Exchange

I'm down 4hp, not too bad considering I have the toughness feat. Heal me if you want but its not dire

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas took 3 HP , so he is good for now.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"Who knows.. Maybe they took offense to the name "Fish Bowl" and sought vengeance.. Come let us get moving.."

151 to 200 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties pbp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.