Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties #4-07 (Inactive)

Game Master Deevor

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar, to disrupt their operations.


101 to 150 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

"Same as his," Bedmyr replies coldly, also producing his badge from beneath his coat, "So if yeh're done wi' yer yappin', we'll be speakin' t' the boss." As Bedmyr retrieves his badge, he allows his coat to open just wide enough to reveal the grip of his pistol.

Do you need an Intimidate/Bluff check or is the sight of the badge enough? I figured that if Roary got through unchallenged, then by producing our badges we'd get the same treatment.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"Yes i am here to see Boss Jenk.. He sent for some special help and we have arrived.." He points to the rest of the group.. "Their here with me.."

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas shows his badge also. And stays silent, scanning the guards for a sign of open hostility towards any member of the party.

Perc: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

The Exchange

Tiasar looks up at the sun as if judging the time of day and turns to them "And we're on a schedule so we would appreciate it if you hurried up"

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

The mercenaries at the gate, suddenly change their approach once you all start showing your badges, "Sorry Sir, we didn't mean to offend, we just wanted to protect the place, you understand don't you? Just doing our jobs, we didn't mean anything against you,, 'Boss Jenk' is expecting you. You'll find him up there, the second floor offices. Stairs up over there, Sir."

You easily make you way up to Jenk's office, the door is ajar, which you open and enter. You see a man dressed in the elaborate finery of a merchant-prince. He stands behind a desk strewn with contracts and ledgers, doing his best to read multiple papers at once. As he hears you enter, he looks up from his papers at you, "Yes?"

I'll be back after CrispyCon...

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar squares up to the toughs at the door, and claps one of them on the shoulder. "Well done, lads. You don't want to make Thestil angry, you know? He has some 'interesting' methods of dealing with people. It ain't pretty." He jerks a thumb back at Drak, hoping they'll remember the elf as Thestil Shadowtongue.

As he enters the building, Crar pulls back his cloak, revealing his badge. When they enter Jenk's office, he tries to take in every detail of the room, Jenk's clothing, and the papers on his desk.

Perception check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr takes up a spot next to Crar, also scanning the room for any clues or information.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

"Do you have identification, gentlemen?" Jenks asks quickly. As cloaks are moved to show the badges, he looks at each of you up and down. "Thestil Shadowtongue?" he holds his hand out in welcome, with certain trepidation towards Roary, the strongest looking of the group, who he obviously expects to be the leader of this group of agents.

However takes Jenks hand, bluff check please.

The Exchange

Twould not be me. I'm doing my best to have the air of command of a wizard who prepares nothing but explosive like magic

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

I thought Drak was going to take the role of Thestil, is he still around? Otherwise I can go for it since Crar has a charisma bonus, though character-wise I think Crar sticks out like a sore thumb.

Bluff check (if needed) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Oh dear.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Jenk withdraws his hand as Crar offers it forward, muttering loudly "I suppose I expected you to be a bit more professional." He takes to up looking at the others for a sign of leadership, before looking down at his desk.

"No matter, time presses on and I suppose you troubleshooters must maintain your anonymity." his voice lowers as he continues, speaking in confidence, "Our work here has run into a little trouble with one of our 'contractors', which is why I sent for you. To improve our relationship, I want to present our friends with some gifts that are owed. Of course retrieving these gifts will take some work and maybe even a little 'encouragement' or 'negotiation', if you get my meaning." as he winks at the group. "The Consortium has in the past lent a substantial amount of money to several temples in Riddleport, and the interest payment is due. Despite my previous written communications with these debtors, nothing has been forthcoming. So this is where you can help by retrieving the interest in the form of religious icons or magical items, that would please our 'contractors'." He stops momentarily, looking at you all for a response, that might identify Thestil.

He continues, "I need you to visit the Publican House, to seek payment of a sacred mug. From the House of the Silken Veils to obtain a magical dagger and from the Fish Bowl find and return with a magical bicorne hat."

Nodding at you he speaks with emphasis, "So for our success, you should return tonight or tomorrow first thing at the latest with all these payments. That will enable us to stabilise our relationship with our 'contractors' and improve the Consortium's position here in Riddleport."

He smiles, "Do this and your names will be honoured in the Consortium, I will write a commendation myself. Not only that, but you will be given the opportunity to represent the Aspis Consortium by delivering these gifts. I hope you find that acceptable."

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas silently looks around and gives a small nod towards especially Drak ,but also to the others , that they gather more information from all the tasks.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Jenks perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 he misses Talinthas's nod at Drak.

The Exchange

Tiasar turns and raises in eyebrow "I wish to know the specifics of these magic items"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Sorry not to have posted sooner, our little munchkins have been playing up.

Tiasar speaks, then Crar gives Jenks a hard stare. He indicates Drak, speaking slowly in his northern accent. "Hey. Just because our boss Thestil here doesn't say much, doesn't mean he's not professional. He's just discreet, you know? Isn't that what you wanted for this...mission? We've heard good things about you, Jenks, I think it will be pleasure doing business with you, and won't hurt our reputations, either." Crar does his best to charm the Aspis leader.

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

"Now, you're wanting these items in payment back by tomorrow morning? Then we're going to need some information, as you see we've only just arrived in town. What sort of temples are these? We could work it out ourselves, but we do not have a lot of time, if negotiation is involved. Are there particular contacts at these places we need to speak to?"

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Jenk's eyebrow raises as Tiasar speaks, "Specifics you ask, so you don't think you could recognise a sacred mug, or get the right objects. You are sent to me with the best commendation from the Aspis Consortium as troubleshooters who know what they are about, streetwise and savvy. Yet you ask me to describe things I have not seen. These are holy things, magical things, is that not enough? The priest's knows these things that were agreed as payment, they are all used for their sacred rituals, I think you would discover them quite easily. This is not a mission to steal, but to get repayment for debts owed, understand? No need for you to pussyfoot around and sneak past some acolytes and take things, the priest's should honour their words and hand the payment over willingly, well maybe not willingly, but we have the force of law behind our claim, they will not want to " the merchant leader of the Aspis Consortium in Riddleport continues forcefully. He shuffles more papers, tiding one stack as he pulls papers this way and that. "Here, here's one see..." he points to the clause of repayment, "They agreed to let us have that mug, see the description is not what it looks like, but that it is a holy relic of the temple." He shrugs, before looking to Crar.

"The Publican's House, Temple of Cayden Cailean, is just across the river near the docks there." he points away vaguely to the west. "Along the river on this side, you can find Besmara's Temple, the one known as the Fish Bowl. The largest of the temples belongs to those who worship Calistra, The House of the Silken Veil, its up to the north east from here. As for who to speak to, then the High Priests who run the temples are the ones you need to speak to. Everyone knows of Shorafa Pamodae, High Priestess of Calistra and the services offered in her temple. As for the others." he once more starts to look at his papers, but finds nothing that he thinks would help you. "I can't remember them just now, but you should have no problem speaking with them."

The Exchange

Tiasar sneers "Don't make me lose my patience fool. Of course I can recognize that they are magical, but if we grab it and set off a trap I would be rather upset with you" he waves his hand "Very well, I guess I can make do with that amount of information"

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary sets in the back and maintains his pose.. Come lets us be going.. We have alot of work to plan for..

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Well, that went well.

Crar lays a reassuring hand on Tiasar's shoulder. "Easy. We can do this. By the way," [b] he says more forcefully, turning back to Jenks. [b] "Do you have a token that we might use to prove that we represent the Consortium? Of course, I'm sure our reputation precedes us," he indicates the rest of the group, "but being new here it never hurts having something from local command never hurts. After all, what's to tell us apart from someone trying to impersonate us?"

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr listens to the exchange impassively, resisting the urge to shoot Jenks between the eyes. Although it would probably do the Society some good in Riddleport, it wouldn't do them any good.

"What if they resist?" he asks idly, "Would you prefer to handle it without breaking bones, or do you want a message sent?"

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas puts a hand on Bedwyr´s arm , and silently signs him to be calm , and gestures towards Jenks to let him speak.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

"You have your own tokens, which are known by those in the temples to show you represent the Aspis Consortium. Come back and discuss if you need my personal seals, but I don't expect you to have any real trouble with those priests." You see him as he looks under several papers, before he grunts and places several of his personal tokens by the bronze statue of a Asmodeus, obviously brought with him from Cheliax.

Jenks, raises his eyebrows at Bedmyr's suggestion, "We have much interest to claim from these temples, be subtle in your persuasion, especially if it might leave a mark. I still have to work with these people, they are the three most powerful temples in Riddleport, remember that." His voice, which began to rise, flattens and has a note of resignation, "You have your orders, now I must get on with this paperwork before my eyes tire, good luck and may the gods be with you." His head lowers into the desk, and the heaps of papers. He starts to read the inventory from a cargo ship, The Dolphin, which you saw in port when you entered earlier.

Sleight of Hand if you want to try and take one of the tokens.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas walks out of the door without picking the Token , he doesn´t feel confident enough to try it .

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Remember your faction missions ....

The Exchange

Hmm, I can't seem to find it

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Tiasar wrote:
Hmm, I can't seem to find it

Faction Missions

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

unfortunately for Roary he's not much of a singer, or a crowd gatherer, so i feel his faction mission could possibly slip away lol..

Leaving Jenks office.. "Where to first? Since it's on this side of the river why don't we go to this Fish Bowl first?"

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar makes a show of turning to "Thestil" before turning back to Jenks. He reaches out and takes one of the tokens, and attempts to surreptitiously take a second token. His efforts are clumsy, and he realizes that Jenks has noticed what he's doing. "We will take two tokens. As you say, we probably won't need 'em. But, time is money right. It doesn't hurt to be prepared, and we might split the group, be more efficient. We ready to go boss?" he says, turning back to Drak. As he turns attention away from himself, he slips the tokens into his pocket.

The description takes into account the dice rolls below, but if the outcome is different I can change my post.
Sleight of hand 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Bluff 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Jenks looks up at Crar as he fumbles with the badges and his face reddens with anger, "Put them back, you heard what I said." He rises from behind the desk and puts his hand out to receive them. "Here you are under my command for the Aspis Consortium, remember that. You do as I instruct, so don't try and be clever with me, both of them please!"

DM Only:

Jenks perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Jenks sense motive 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

You can elicit help from others, to help fulfill the faction mission, you just might not have to tell them why!

The Exchange

Tiasar scowls at Crar "Stop collecting trinkets" and with a strange flick of his wrist and an annoyed mutter reaches into Crar's pocket for them, bringing out two tokens and giving them back to Jenks. He turns to leave then pauses and faces Janks again "Oh and I heard rumor that you have a few new men working for you; would you be so kind as to tell us who they are so we don't accidentally work against each other? I once spent a week in an underground terrain war because two new recruits weren't informed of each other by their superior"

Casting silent image to get 2 tokens in my hand. I'm not sure what rolls are needed, so do inform me and I'll make them. Or you can if you want

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

I so wish I could just shoot him.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Tiasar wrote:

Tiasar scowls at Crar "Stop collecting trinkets" and with a strange flick of his wrist and an annoyed mutter reaches into Crar's pocket for them, bringing out two tokens and giving them back to Jenks. He turns to leave then pauses and faces Janks again "Oh and I heard rumor that you have a few new men working for you; would you be so kind as to tell us who they are so we don't accidentally work against each other? I once spent a week in an underground terrain war because two new recruits weren't informed of each other by their superior"

You sure you want to do this given what you have to do next? I won't stop you if you want to do it, just wanted to check with you first. You are casting a spell in full view/hearing of Jenks.

The Exchange

I was trying to see how incognito I could cast the spell, the "strange flick of his wrist" and "annoyed mutter" were me casting the spell. if you think I couldn't sneakily cast the spell then I won't bother

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Tiasar wrote:
I was trying to see how incognito I could cast the spell, the "strange flick of his wrist" and "annoyed mutter" were me casting the spell. if you think I couldn't sneakily cast the spell then I won't bother

I'm gonna rule that this time you can't do it without him noticing, but you might be able to do it with a little more thought.... I don't want to tell you how, but ..... you might also like to go over what the party's Venture Captain has given the party as a mission and what you know so far ....

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

I'll be working at a music festival this weekend, so my last post will be Thursday 20th June lunchtime UK time and won't be posting again until the following Tuesday sometime.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

I was confused, I thought Jenks had put the tokens on the desk for us to use. On reading the text again, I guess that's not the case. Thanks for the assist, Tiasar. I guess we just do without the tokens for now, but if we decide those tokens might be useful, and I think they could be, I have a plan.

Tiasar:
I thought the silent image casting was smart thinking. If we decide to go for the tokens next time we see Jenks, would you be able to cast an image of the tokens ahead of time, then I suppose we would need to make a Bluff or Sleight of Hand check do a swap with any real tokens Jenks might have sitting out in the open.

Crar looks evenly at Jenks, then nods. He sets down the tokens. "My mistake. I thought you had put those there intending for us to use them. It won't happen aain, and we'll have your job done in no time." Without risking things by saying any more, Crar leaves as respectfully as possible.

Once they've left, Crar punches Drak lightly on the arm. "Thanks, 'boss'. Well done playing the mysterious, quiet type. Do you really want me to be doing all the talking?" If we're going to get through this, I think we'll need to make a sacrifice to the dice gods, for all the diplomacy checks we're gonna need to make.

Fish Bowl sounds fine for a first stop.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

It doesn't take you long to find the Fish Bowl, with or without the aid of your urchin guide. although night has fallen quickly and the darkness of the night is lit by the pale light of a small moon.

The Fish Bowl stands along the river atop a high stone base. Well-worn stone stairs ascend the stone base to access the temple above, but a chain has been drawn across the bottom of the stairs to block easy access. From the street, it is difficult to see anything occurring in the temple at the top of the platform. Only a few dim lights flicker up in the temple, and a narrow tower or lookout post rises above it.

The Fishbowl from the street. The brick pattern covers what you cannot see.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

I ask for the party to position themselves behind me , and take the lead. Although staying near enough to benefit from more "perceptive" companions.

The Exchange

Tiasar will stay right on the wing of Talinthas, whispering to Morde occasionally and looking around

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr takes up position at the rear of the group, his hand ever-present on the grip of his pistol. Otherwise he remains silent and keeps his eyes peeled for trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Should be getting the post up tomorrow.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar squirms a bit as you approach the Fishbowl, the temples of the gods being so far different from his own beliefs and practices as a shaman. How can one devote so much energy to just one divine being, and ignore all the other spirits, that inhabit the land, the sea, the air? He grasps one of his talismans, and mutters a plea to the spirits of Riddleport to grant him guidance, before moving to stand behind Tiasar. Cast guidance.

"So, how do we play this? Do we go in strong and intimidate, or do we do we act reasonable first?" As he says this he looks around keenly, trying to take in every detail and remember how to act around believers of Besmara. He makes sure the Consortium badge is displayed prominently on his cloak.

Perception check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"I say we talk to them reasonably first and if that doesn't work we try intimidation techniques.."

The Exchange

Tiasar flicks his wrist pack and it pulses slightly "I'll do what I can for some added effects"

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

"Ah agree," Bedmyr rumbles, "They should be expectin' us so le's go in sof'ly an' then the threats if tha' don' work."

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

"Sounds good. Let's go in." As the group moves up the stairs, Crar turns back to Drak. "Okay Drak, practice your best scowl. If things go pear-shaped, we'll threaten to put you onto them." He smiles gamely as you open the entrance to the temple.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Surprise Round and start of 1st Round

As Talinthas lifts his leg and steps over the chain sectioning the closed temple off from the everyday traveller walking the street, several shrill shrieks are heard up above, piercing the quiet of the night. The group hesitate for just a moment in time, before rushing up the stairs towards the ramshackle looking building, its walls barely standing on its sturdy stone base.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Talinthas and Tiasar see the source of the screams, two children scrambling up the steps of a watch tower, an older gentleman follows them, placing himself between the creatures and the children. He waves his hands ineffectively at three lobster like creatures that are advancing on them. The pink and grey claws, dripping blood, snap out the creatures intentions, as they threaten the family. On the ground, by the deep round pool scooped out of the stone and containing what looks like murky seawater, lie two young men. Dressed in what might be ceremonial robes of Besmara, the clothes are now tattered and torn, soaked in fresh red blood. The red puddle of blood around each of the men, very slowly spreads out on the stone floor.

DM Area:

Init Bedmyr 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Init Crar 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Init Drak 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Init Roary 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Init Talinthas 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Init Tiasar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Init M1 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Init M2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Creature: Knowledge Dungeoneering

To be able to use ranged atacks, characters must be at the top step, below that characters cannot see the temple. Tailthas and Tiasar have surprise on the people and creatures they see before them. After the surprise round, Bedmyr and Talinthas may have their 1st round actions.

Map - Fish Bowl Temple - Talinthas and Tiasar surprise round.
The tokens surrounded by a blue circle are prone, the guys in ceremonial robes.
Then you have the 3 humanoid tokens opposite the stairs up, and the three grey looking tokens, the lobster things.

The Exchange

Tiasar looks a little green at the bodies. He quickly runs over to the right side of the building, and reaches in his sleeve for a pouch of multicolored sand. He flings it towards the creature, and barks out "Jierda!" and the sand explodes outwards in a blinding cone

Moving to G13 and casting Color Spray to hit the two lobster thingies on the right. I believe with a 15 foot cone I can hit them at that location right? DC 16 Will Save

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Going to post round one action just now to keep things moving.

Bedmyr moves up to the top of stairs (in a position that will target either D7 or E11, depending on which is still alive) and lines up his pistol before taking a shot. A thunderous explosion is heard as black smoke bellows from the contraption before hurling a small pellet of lead towards his target.

"Ge' tha monsters," he bellows at his compatriots as he begins the process of reloading.

Ranged attack, pistol, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Talinthas has a surprise round action, once that's taken I'll do the next DM bit. In answer to Tiasar's question Colour Spray will take in both nasty lobster things.
Init order Bedmyr, Taisar, Ms, Talinthas, Roary, Hs, Crar, Drak,

DM Area:

D7 or E11 ... 50:50 1d100 ⇒ 49

Will Save M2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Cond 1 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 Cond 2 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Will Save M3 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Cond 1 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 Cond 2 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Poision does Strength damage.
M1 attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2, grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 poison 1d2(50:50) 1d100 ⇒ 91
M3 attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7, damage 1d4 ⇒ 2, grab 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 poison 1d2(50:50) 1d100 ⇒ 18

101 to 150 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties pbp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.