Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties #4-07 (Inactive)

Game Master Deevor

The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar, to disrupt their operations.


201 to 250 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Leaving the plundered bodies of the priests, Crar takes a small leather bound book, with a picture of the sea crossed with a pair of cutlasses, which he found in one of the priests pockets. He tucks it in his pocket and joins the rest of the party as they exit the temple.

You quickly leave the temple into the deserted street, walking away with haste in the opposite direction from the sound of the man who looked out of the window. You soon find yourselves in a busier part of town, with men and women walking about, going about their evening business. Asking about 'The Publican House' you are soon directed along a busy street to wards lights and noise.

The Publican House is a sprawling building of rough-hewn wood and weathered shingles. Large bay windows of leaden glass provide an expansive view of the river. Loud cheers issue from the tavern, as does the sweet smell of spilled ale. The large doors to the tavern are obviously open, allowing any to enter the large crowd currently enjoying the evenings entertainment.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Entering the tavern/temple Roary will scan around for anyone looking like a priest of Cayden Cailean.. Perc.: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

I'm waiting for any other actions or other stuff from the group.

The Exchange

Tiasar enters and quickly sits down, ordering a water so he doesn't risk upsetting his volatile state

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr grins at the sight of the drinking house, and swaggers in firmly planting his feet on the table after they sit down.

"An ale," he orders gruffly at a passing barmaid, before turning to the others. "Any ideas?"

Carefully, Bedmyr scans the crowd.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas also sits down , and asks for the same Bedwyr is taking.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Oops, been checking for updates, but somehow still seemed to have missed that we've moved on from the Fishbowl.

As the group enters the Publican House, Crar joins in with the others and asks for an ale. When the barmaid returns with the drinks, Crar throws in "Nice place you have here, I like it. Who runs this place?" He does his best to go on the charm offensive.

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Bound to get lucky with these diplomacy checks one of these days...

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

A dumpy woman, smiling, her yellowed teeth peeking through her rouge painted lips, her large rear waggles through the spaces between the tables, she giggles with each pinch. In her fat hands her pink fingers hold several brown wooden pots of ale, the white foam dripping down the sides, as it sways with in time with her behind. She drops the pots on the table, smiling down at you, though there is no drink for Tiasar. Smiling at the strange man wearing feathers, she laughs as she replies, "Ahh, you looking for favors from High Publican Arnando Rolf, he's next to the bar overseeing the competition. See him over there."

You look over and see Rolf, a bearlike man with meaty fists and a notched sword swinging at his hip. His clean shaven face is grayed with dirt, but his eyes glow with a ruddy health as he watches over his flock. His barrel of a chest shakes as he laughs with the patrons, all the while watching the progression of the competition. You follow his eyes, seeing Several intoxicated patrons lift stools and tables stacked with metal cups brimming with ale. As might be expected, the interior of the Publican House is spattered with large puddles of ale and broken furniture.

Next to him, protected in a glass cabinet, is a battered metal mug prominently displayed above the bar alongside a bottle of high-quality brandy and a chalice of lacquered teak.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar smiles broadly up at the woman, taking in her ample figure. "Thank you kindly. Shall we make our introductions? That looks like an interesting game, perhaps we can join in." Crar ducks his way across the room, and sticks his hand out to Rolf. He tries to make his voice jovial and boisterous. "Hello there! M'name's Crar. Looks like a good game this evening, how are they doing?"

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Oh dear, here we go again...

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

The big man turns his head to Crar and with a wry smile turns back to the competition.

I'm hoping your friends might make a better impression ... :)

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr follows Crar.

"Aye, it looks like it could be fun," he agrees, hoping his tone is somewhat more diplomatic than Crar's.

Assisting any further diplomacy rolls.

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"Looks like a waste of beer to me.. Why not just have an arm wrestling contest, or perhaps a boxing match instead? What say you bear man? You look like you could throw a decent punch.."

Lol yea we've already established that this isn't a diplomatic group, or a bluffing one, or an intimidating one lol.. So without further ado..

Dip: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Not getting much response, Crar moves forward as if to help. He looks for the best way to balance to stools and tables and ale, but it looks a bit of a impossible task.

Is there a skill check we can make to participate? If it's any use, I'll roll a Strength check below.
Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas says:

My friends , take it easy , i´m sure our friend here( pointing to Rolf) doesn´t need our help , looking as capable as he looks. Let´s offer instead our "experienced services in providing him rest " instead of getting his armor dirty.

And he smiles showing of his blade and putting on his " i-know-how-to-use-my-sword-face-and-i´ve-used-it-plenty" for Rolf.

Diplomacy : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Rolf looks at Roary shaking his head, "This is a peaceful place to come and sup ale, enjoy the fruits of your labour and give thanks to Cayden Cailean for the goodness of the company of others. I know you mean it as a game, but we have our competition for tonight, where you can test your strength and skill. If you wish to enter, then give your names to Jhohno over there, but let me explain the rules for tonight's entertainment. Select one of those pieces of furniture over there, the barstool, the table, or the heavy sideboard, each more difficult than the other to lift. Once you have picked your furniture, place either three, six, or nine full cups of ale on it and lift it above your head without spilling a drop. So if you think you can do it, then speak to Jhohno and he'll enter you into the competition. It's been fun so far, have you seen them try, HaHaHaha!" he laughs as he watched a small red haired man attempt to lift 6 cups of ale on the table. He staggers and slips on the beer soaked floor, then get soaked as the cups tumbled down in slow motion all over his head. to the amusement of half the public house. After the table crashes to the floor, he shakes his long drenched red hair back and forth, just as a dog, spraying droplets of ale over those near him. Through his disappointment he shouts out loudly, "Least I didn't waste it all, or keep it all to meself" and he bursts into a laugh. A big cheer goes up and the sound of cups crashing together and ale being drunk, as the sounds of conversations rise with each sup.

Rolf casts his eyes over the party, "Well, who is up for the challenge? How many of you can compete with that eh?" he smiles and talks a glug of ale from his cup. With a wink to Talinthas the big Ulfen man, he continues, "I appreciate your kindness, it's a bad night in here if I must wash my clothes." he says knowingly, "tis best to relax and be ready for the new dawn."

Strength check to lift...
Dex check for the spilling...

As none of you are flashing your Aspis badges about at the moment, you are not recognised as Aspis agents, that's not an invitation to show your badges or not. It's just the way I think you've played it, as none of you have made any effort to say you were showing the badges. Hope thats OK with you.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"I suppose ill give the game a shot.. How much is the entry fee?"

How hard are the checks? So i know round about which one to try?

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides
Roary Flamebearer wrote:


How hard are the checks? So i know round about which one to try?

That's for me to know and you to try... they are all do-able, its just some are more do-able than others ... you get one shot at it ....

Rolf looks Roary in the eye, "it's either the price of three, six of nine cups of ale, just depends how you go." replies the priest.

The Exchange

Tiasar shakes his head in disgust at the display of balance and stupidity

for some reason I lost the dot, but luckily DM PM'd me and got me back in. I'll have to catch up on my readin

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Ill try 6 mugs then.."

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

"Be it so, big man, but what will you lift them on? a barstool, a table, or the heavy sideboard?" asks the acolyte managing the competition.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"How bout lets just stick with the middle all around.. The table please.."

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

The acolyte is about to call out, when he stops his brow furrowed and questioning, "Your name?" Hethen turns back to the crowd, "And now a new contestant. The big man Roary will attempt a table and 6 mugs. Give him room!" The crowd watch and clear a space, a few start to shout, "Go on big man, easyyyy, easyyyy" some burst out laughing, whilst others bang their cups rhythmically on the table as the noise rises. Jhohno takes the 3 silvers for entering the competition, as Roary makes is way to a table, on which have been placed six cups.

Strength check to lift the table, Dex check to keep the 6 cups stable.

Any help for you man????

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary will attempt to lift the table with steadiness..

Str Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Dex Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The Exchange

Whispering quietly, Tiasar discretely casts mage hand to help keep the cups stable

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

I'm giving +5 on the dex check for mage hand .... does anyone have anything else to help with keeping the cups still.... Casting discreetly is more about keeping out of sight of Jhohno and Arnando Rolf ... so a stealth roll from Tiasar please .... the noise of the crowd covers up any vocal component of the spell. Perception checks will be at -10 for the judges.

The Exchange

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Perception is him looking for anybody that might notice him

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

Waiting for any more entrants or help for Roary ...

DM area:

Jhohno Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Adolpho Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Fisheye Fwerd str check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 stool
Fisheye Fwerd dex check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 6 cups
“Big Arvin” Dalson str check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 table
“Big Arvin” Dalson dex check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 3 cups

FF succeeds in his task
BAD fails to lift the table

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

There´s not much i can do without being noticed , so i just stay stil...

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar, eager to help, slams over 3 silvers to Jhohno and heads over to aid Roary. Rather than help with the load, he hovers nearby, attempting to grab any mugs of ale as they slide off and place them gently back on the bench. "Mind if I join in? Even the strongest need help sometimes, eh? It's all part of the fun of life."

If I need to make a Strength check for this, can I use the result I got above, or would you prefer me to reroll?
Dexterity check to balance mugs back on bench 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

As Crar makes his way to help the big man keep the cups on the table, placing his hands up to catch them, the crowd erupt "Cheat! CHEAT!" and hands come out and grab Crar pulling him back from the competition area. Jhohno looks crossly at Crar, shouting across the din, "We'll not have anymore hands from this big man's friends coming across and 'helping' if you please."

So no guidance, or entangle, or summon nature's ally ..... come on guys, a bit more invention, look at the advantage that the mage hand got....I'll keep the aid, to give a +2, if you can do something that doesn't entail Crar handling the cups.....Sometimes I just wish we were all round a table.... If Crar doesn't reply in the next 48hrs, I'll write it myself..

Crar I've even seen a spell, which I'd allow to give a big advantage ... if you asked nicely...

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

At the reaction from the crowd, Crar throws his hands up in surrender. "Whoa, whoa guys! Don't worry, just wanted to help my friend here, didn't realize this wasn't a team endeavor. It looks like he's doing fine, so I'll just step back out of the way. Well out of the way. Crar does step back, catching Rolf's eye with a look to indicate that it was an honest mistake. Inwardly though, he's fuming, the incident bringing back memories of younger days in the lands of the Mammoth Lords, being picked on for not being a stout warrior. Tough crowd. So, if that's how they want to play... the bird shaman grasps one of his many strange talismans and surreptitously wiggles his fingers to evoke a spell, hoping it might help Roary to keep sure-footed. After, Crar leans over to Tiasar and whispers, "Do you think I'll get my money back?"

Ok Deevor, I take on board what you're saying. What about a sneaky use of feather step on Roary to help him keep from sliding on the ale-frothed floor? If that's a possibility, I'll make a Stealth check to try and cast it unobserved.

Stealth check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

The Exchange

Tiasar sips his water "I'd give you Morde for a week before they gave you your money back"


Male Raven Familiar 1

The raven on Tiasar's shoulder flares its' wings at he's mentioned

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr grumbles; with no ability to cast spells, he couldn't really assist the big man in balancing the cups.

"Keep your feet apart, Roary, it'll lend you some extra balance and lower your balance point a little," he shouts above the roar of the crowd. He looks at his companions for extra assistance.

"I don't suppose any of you can do anything to help our friend out?" Bedmyr drops the volume of his voice to a whisper, careful not to let himself get overheard in the crowd.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

AS the crowd cheer, Roary easily starts to lift the table, but as he does the cups begin to slip and slide towards the edge of the table. Yet as one cups starts to move, it seems to get stuck and held from making that final glide off the table. The beer froths and foams in the cups, as the cups sway with the tables movements, yet somehow always manage to stay attached, despite the surface of the table becoming even more slimy and wet, with the beer that splashes over the rim. Roary, as he lifts the table higher, sways under its heavy weight, his feet starting to slide, just as the competitors before him, but just as his foot and legs look like they will slither and veer in opposite directions, he gains control of his movements. His feet become implanted on the ground. He steadies himself and the cups once more calm their glide towards the edge, no more do they veer in odd directions, or spin and try to tumble. Roary is able to keep the cups under control as the table is held high above his head. Jhohno ends his count, "8...9...10.... Well done, we have a new leader in the competition! Only a few more competitors to go now."

Roary lowers the table as the noisy crowd, sway and shout, "Champion..." and more, Several hard thumps rain down on Roary's back, from the crowd and other competitors congratulate him on his achievement, as he makes his way from the competition area. Just as a small wiry individual makes his way forward. The calls go up, "Go'n Fwerd..you show 'em!" More shouts follow, "Eh, it's old Fisheye, watch them cups a tumble now!!" Through the din, Jhohno is heard to cal out, "Next up Fisheye Fwerd..." and more cheers resonate around the temple. Fwerd takes one look at the table and decides to pick up the stool, with 6 cups on it. Obviously no threat to Roary's effort, but he successfully completes the challenge, taking second place, of the contestants tonight.

Jhono shouts out above the crowd, "And our last contestant is .... “Big Arvin” Dalson.." A large muscle bound man, in a tight fitting white with blue pinstripes shirt struggling to remain in one piece as it stretches over the man's massive arms and chest, its seams pulling apart. His long blonde hair hangs freely down around his thick neck, a smile on his face, blue eyes winking to the crowd. He is obviously the crowd favorite, as beer and cheers go up in equal measure. He too makes a grab for the table, filling it with 6 cups, aiming to have a 'lift off' against Roary and, in his mind, win the prize. He lifts the table, his left leg stamps on the ground and as the heavy table moves up and off the ground, his foot starts to slip. It seems slow motion, but he cannot stop the momentum, it continues, until the whole crowd is silenced as they see the disaster unfold. His right leg, though still for a moment travels in the opposite direction, a loud rip is heard as his trousers rip apart, before a huge groan fills the hall. The giant of a man does the splits, the table falls on top of him and the cups of beer spill all around. Big Arvin himself, rolls around the floor, his hands clutching his groin, as it was forced to part in a way it was no longer designed to do. Big Arven is carted away and out of the competition area, to recover his self respect and dignity.

Rolf stands on the bar and bellows out. "A result...we have a result for tonight's entertainment, the competition is now closed. I declare Roary the winner." The cacophony of congratulatory cheers seems to fill the whole world, or at the very least this temple. The priest brings down the prizes, The battered metal mug which was prominently displayed above the bar alongside a bottle of high-quality brandy marked from the fine estate of Lord Robbhen Gesthalt in Taldor itself, and finally a chalice of lacquered teak. Rolf beckons Roary forward, "Here, claim your prize, which do you choose?"

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

"Thanks.. Beginner's luck i suppose.. I'll take the mug.. Ive been needing a new one.. Now! Lets fill it up!"

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

Talinthas just shakes his head ( and laughing inwards) at the "strangeness" of the situation....

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

...and goes with Roary to have that drink...of course.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

With his friends.. "Well we have 2 pieces.. Just need the dagger from the Silken Veils.."

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr raises his eyebrow at just how easy it was to get the mug and then shrugs.

"I agree, let's have a quick one so as to not raise suspicion and then get out to the Silken Veils," he mutters to his companions under the din of the crowd. Bedmyr holds a finger out to get the attention of a waitress and orders a mug of ale.

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

As Roary gets to the bar to order a drink, he finds himself surrounded by well wishers, even before he can open his mouth several jugs of ale are handed to him. Everyone wants to be his friend and buy him a drink.

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

Roary takes a few drinks, but tries not to get too hammered.. "You guys are to kind.. He pours the beers into the mug and drinks it down..

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

Crar thumps Roary on the back with a beaky grin. "Well done, Roary. You did a great job there." In a low voice, he adds "Did we get the right one?" When the barbarian gets engulfed by the crowd of well-wishers, Crar heads over to Bedmyr and the others to join in the celebrations, but like Roary takes care not to drink too much.

The Exchange

Tiasar stays a few minutes and finishes his water, then gets tired of the noise and excuses himself, telling the others he'll be just outside if they need him

Sovereign Court

Usable/Active:
Rage 32/32
HP 137/137(185/185) | DR 5/- | AC 20(18) | T 12(7) | FF 18(16) | CMD 29(27) | Fort +14(+17/+24) | Ref +8(+15) | Will +8(+11/+15) | Init +2 | Perc +15
Situational Buffs:
+7 saves vs Spells/Sla's while Raging, +3 damage vs Spellcasters

After the cheers die down.. "Thanks for the good times, but im afraid im late for a date! Wish me luck boys!" And with that he exits with the mug.. Once outside he motions for his crew to follow.. Heading to the Silken Veils now..

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Gunslinger 1 | HP: 13/13 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | AC 17 (14 ff, 13 t) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bedmyr follows Roary quickly.

Sovereign Court

Male Human ( Ulfen ) Paladin Level 2

So does Talinthas...

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf Druid (Eagle Shaman)/2

After joining in the fun for a bit, Crar is ready to move on to the next objective.

The Exchange

Upon seeing the party emerge fairly soon, Tiasar gladly rises to leave. After they get a bit of distance from the pub, he leans in close to Roary and grins "Well done, what a show of strength"

Sovereign Court

Reign Of Winter Slides

It's much later than expected, when Roary manages to excuse himself from the crowd, several drinks later and staggers outside to meet with his friends.

Roary, can I have a fort save please, DC=11

201 to 250 of 601 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nevis Lodge: Severing Ties pbp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.