How to paint a Raven Silver (Hell's Rebels)

Game Master Jesper Roland Sørensen

Gameplay map

Rebellion sheet


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,393 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Rushing forward she mixes her alchemical reagents together then tosses the vial of violent reacting liquids between the trio of Redactors on the flanks. (pink yellow blue).

"This party looks like a blast. Glad you invited us over."

She giggles.

point blank toss alcemical bomb fire: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 2 = 13
4 points of fire damage ref save DC 13 half

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha the bomb's radius starts at an intersection rather than the 5foot square at the center as shown in CRB p215. As the rules are such the bomb would only be able to hit one redactor. Do you want to change your action?


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

mental note. Make bigger bombs. Go with pink. Darn their wise spacing

damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

I went back to restudy the rules because i needed oo doublecheck how the scatering work and am a little confused. It seems a splash weapon works in two different ways.
1. You target a creature with the attack and if it hits it deals damage to all adjecent squares. On a miss in lands in a nearby square and deals splash damage to hat square and all adjecent.
2. You can target a gridintersection and it deals the splash in the 4 squares surrounding that intersection. The number of squares the splash hits seems inconsistent in the rulebook. I will consider how best to handle the bombs in the future when you are in some downtime. Feel free to give me some input.

Scatter 1 closest to Canacha: 1d8 ⇒ 1
The bomb falls short of the pink redactor and lands only 5 feet away from Canacha making hit get hit by the splash of the bomb aswell as Lena, Micheria, the red redactor and the redactor she aimed at.
Reflex: 2d20 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 Both redactors fail their saves.
Jack hits his target and diliver a decent slash across the enemy's chest.

The redactor begin to get on the offensive.
Attack Micheria Red: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5) + 1 = 9
Attack Micheria green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Attack Jack Yellow: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (18, 3) + 1 = 22
Attack Jack Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Attack Lena Pink: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (14, 6) + 1 = 21

Jack is hit once by his opportnent taking a whopping 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 points of damage.

Round 1
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg4, nl9), yellow (dmg8), green, blue, pink(dmg4)
Lena, Meliora.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

I'd say it's fine to hit a specific square and then burst everything in a 5 foot radius around it, hitting 9 total squares... but I'd also say it's fine to target a corner and hit only 4 instead, so like. I'm good either way.

Meliora moves behind Canacha, and takes a quick look at the situation. She'd saved all of her spells so far, so why not use one of them to try and get several fighters out of the way. They were unarmed combatants, but Meliora has some faith in her spells. With a snap of her fingers, a pit appears beneath two of the redactors.

"You'll want to step back, twinswords, it gets slippery on the edge there!"

Create pit in the area boxed in pink. It's 10ft deep, climb DC 25, and a reflex of 17 for the monks to avoid falling in, taking a d6 falling damage, and winding up prone and probably feeling really silly. Ending your turn right next to the pit gives a reflex save at a +2 vs falling in. So... don't do that.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Reflex: 2d20 + 4 ⇒ (15, 17) + 4 = 36
Both redactors are lightning quick to act as Meliora's pit opens undernearth them. As they jump out they end up flanking Jack.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

".....you've got to be @#$#ing kidding me right now. TWINSWORDS I STOLE YOUR LUCK."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Sorry I forgot to bold you could start the second round aswell.

Round 1 + 2
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg4, nl9), yellow (dmg8), green, blue, pink(dmg4)
Lena, Meliora


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Jack! Be careful they are surrounding you!"

She called out As she stepped away from the redactor double teaming her friend Mic. Mic could handle herself... or at least she thought she could handle herself but Jack always seemed to jump in over his head it seemed.

She took aim at the redactor in front of Lena, took a breath, held it for a moment, then fired exhaling after the shot.

Deadly point blank precise focused shot pink.: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 3 + 2 = 9

Five foot step away, firing at pink.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Mic feels a little off and is starting to worry that this combat may go badly. Still she puts all she has into her next two strikes hoping to put down the Redactor in red.

Flurry PA 1: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Flurry PA 2: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack grins at Canacha's corny pun, but a moment later a redactor's fist connects with his chin, wiping the smile from his face (and nearly wiping out four instances of healing in one blow). His smile returns in grim form as the two nearby redactors not only avoid falling into Meliora's conjured pit but also hop forward to flank him!

Taking another hack at his injured foe, Jack puts his back to the corner and steps away from the sloped edge of Canacha's pit. His slash is shaky at best, and he hollers back to Meliora, "You didn't steal my bad luck...I'm afraid it's contagious!"

longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Twinswords?! I guess she's watched me train. Gotta learn to hit with one blade before I try fighting for real with two!

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The redactors Jack and Canacha are fighting are to nimble to be hit by their attacks adn they dodge them easily preparing to return the favor.
Micheria's first attack misses and the redactor looks relived for about a second before her second attack connects and drops him dead.

The redactors attacks back with all their fury.
Attack Micheria: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (14, 10) + 1 = 25
Attack Lena: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (19, 13) + 1 = 33
Attack Jack: 4d20 + 1 ⇒ (9, 2, 15, 18) + 1 = 45
Damage Lena: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage Jack: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

It's a lot of quick hands but only Jack and Lena are hit once each taking some damage. SUddenly out of the hallway leading to the next room a humanoid creature comes walking speak with a clear sign of low intelligense "You no hurt friends!" He walks over to where the red redactor fell and looks down on him.

Round 2 + 3
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg12, nl9), yellow (dmg8), green, blue, pink(dmg4)
Creature
Lena, Meliora


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack grunts as he's punched yet again. Noting that the redactor to the east is still close to Mel's conjured pit, he screams at the man, trying to startle him into taking a backward step.

I believe Blue Redactor ended his turn adjacent to the pit; that should result in him needing to make a Reflex save (at +2) to avoid falling in.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

I can confirm that this is accurate. Better hope you get lucky, blue boy!!

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

All those rolls I was sure I had them all.

reflex: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19

He stays not showing any sign of being troubled by the slope to the pit.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Mic looks at the greed Redactor and smiles as she uses the power of her class to become better at grappling. With a smile she moves to wrap both of her legs around the Redactors waste while putting him in a headlock.

Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"I could choke you out our we could talk for a bit. What do you think?"

Martial Flexibility for Improved Grapple.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack hacks again at his wounded adversary (yellow).

longsword (vs. human): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12

Crap--forgot to add my +2 bonuses vs. humans to my last attack; if these guys are unarmored, it may have made a difference. Damage rolls are surprisingly good, too.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

I didn't even notice those +2 were missing they would have made you attack just hit his ac spot on.

Jack easily finishes the redactor in front of him, leaving Jack with only one monk to content with. Micheria gets a hold of another redactor. "We can talk alright, you'll soon have to make peace with Pharasma as Nox sends you to meet her. She is guided by Asmodeus and will destroy you all."

Round 2 + 3
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg12, nl9), yellow (dmg8), green, blue, pink(dmg4)
Creature
Lena, Meliora


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

"So.... I guess this means you would rather die. Fr!gging zelots."


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

"It's what they do! You know how it is! Asmodeans scheme and talk big, Shelynites make questionably good art, and Groteans depress you."

Meliora steps up next to the green one, weaving a spell while keeping her guard up.

Cast defensively: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"As for me, I prefer good old fashioned revenge!"

Color Spray, with a cone that'll hit green, red (but they're down), and big ugly. DC 16 will save vs varying effects based on HD.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Will redactor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 1HD
Will creature: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 2HD


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena swings at the redactor in front of her. "They won't go quietly. They never do."

Silver Masterwork, Asmodeons: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

The redactor is fine because haha my life, but at least the creature is unconscious, blind, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blind and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

With Micheria grappling the flanking Redactor the usually talktative dhamphir scanned the scene. Meliore had put the big thing down but for how long? She reloaded then moved ignoring the other redactor to get close to the prone unconcious ...thing.

Im not sure if grappled creatures get an AoO but if they do the green redactor can take one :) reloading and moving beside the big guy, next round going to take a five foot step and coup de gras it with a point blank pistolshot to the head :)

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Lena's swing connects with her adversary making her movements more pained which clearly shows on her face. The redactor grappling with Micheria decides to punch her a few times in an attempt to get free. The last redactor facing off towards Jack decides to step away from the hole and steps into the space his downed colleague was standing in.

Attakcs Micheria: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (15, 4) + 1 = 20 2 misses
Attakcs Lena: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (19, 18) + 1 = 38 2 hits
Attakcs Jack: 2d20 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 1 = 9 2 misses

A clearly last ditch effort from the pink redactor manages to connect two strong punches with Lena's apdormen and right arm.
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12

Round 3 + 4
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg12, nl9), yellow (dmg20), green, blue, pink(dmg10)
Creature
Lena, Meliora


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack dodges an incoming punch and again lashes out with his longsword with decent accuracy (at least for him).

longsword (vs. human): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

With Canacha reading her damn mind (thank goodness it's only on the battlefield) and the fight seeming much more in hand now, Meliora only has to think what to do for a second. She takes a small step, pulling her dagger out from inside her robes.

"Hey guys! Bet you thought you'd never see this, right?" She laughs to herself as she suddenly and viciously changes modes into giving the grappled redactor a knife to the kidney.

Attack(flanking vs grappled target): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

"This would be easier for you if you were willing to talk."

Mic attempts to maintain control of the Redactor and squeezes her legs around the poor man to cause further damage.

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

She frowned looking down at the ugly big guy knocked for a loop by Meliora's spell but then she shrugged taking her pistol and pointing down at his head.

"Good luck to your soul."

She murmered before pulling the trigger.

coup de gras damage: 4d8 + 4 + 8 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 8) + 4 + 8 = 28

if mister guy survives he needs to make a DC 38 fort save or be ded.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha executes the most dangerous target and after he dies the rest of the redactors are quickly dispatched by the group.

Combat over.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena leans against a wall breathing hard. "Who else is hurt beside me? I hope we're almost finished down here. I can't keep up with the damage the enemies are doing."

Fervor: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Fervor: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"I'm pretty beat up," Jack says with a sigh. "I seem to have developed a near-immunity to healing magic."


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Yeah healing magic is the worst."

She began sounding very serious but she had a certain smirk as she reloaded. Putting her pistol in its holster she began to search though first the weird guys stuff then to the closest dead redactor... in case they had potions or whatever.

"Gotta be close now right?"

She added to no one in particular.

Taking 10 if i can on perception checks, 20 if no one else is in a hurry

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha searches around and finds nothing of interrest on the redactors, just the useal monk stuff. In the desks on the other hand there is two potions of cure moderate and a single inflict light wounds, probably used for torture, the ogrekin as you remember was down here has a well made short spear and a plain leather armor. Other then that lots of work stuff for the work the redactors do down here.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

"I'd scout but I don't have a way to on me today..."

She sighs.

"I spent my headspace on pits and not talking to my scorpion. Didn't expect we'd be fighting freakin' Asmodean ninja today."

Meliora will go ahead and aid Canacha in looking over things, ID'ing the potions for the others.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

As the others work Mic will start listening at the doors to the small rooms on the left. If they seem fine and she does not notice anything dangerous she will open the most southern one.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Sigh

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Micheria hears nothing from behind the door.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"Did someone just say 'potions of cure moderate wounds,' cuz I could really use one right about now," Jack asks Canacha, flashing a smile. "May I have one...please?"

Assuming that Canacha's not stingy or mean, Jack will quaff one of the healing potions.

cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"well of course! You can have all the potions... but well this one. It will murder you."

She said simply setting aside the inflict light wounds potion for herself. She didnt have it labeled like her personal ones, she would certainly make sure to use it first if she had too.

With the knowledge that there couldnt be too much more of the area before they ran into real troubles she took a moment to mix up her mutagen quickly downing it while making a face.

"Paugh! So gross!"

She slurred for a moment and shuddered slightly, her arms seemed to grow longer sleeker yet somehow still bulkier, her features seemed to become more drawn out on her face and her eyes took on an almost beastial golden glow for a second.

She pulled out her pistol, checked it and gave a very very feral grin.

"Lets go Redactor hunting shall we?"

Took her mutagen for the next 20 minutes her dex is 22, she has a natural armor bonus of +2, but her wisdom score dips 2


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack looks at the feral version of herself that Canacha's become and it's clear that he's not a big fan.

"Let's finish this place off so we can get you back to normal," he comments to the dhampir. Turning to the others, he holds up the second potion of cure moderate wounds and asks, "Should we save this for an emergency or can I drink it now in the hopes that it'll finish healing me up and we can avoid just such an emergency?"


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Well, no one said I couldn't, so...Glug-glug-glug!

potion of cure moderate wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 8) + 3 = 15

Again fully healed, Jack helps Mic check out the smaller rooms to the west, taking a moment outside each to listen for any movement within (take 10 for Perception 19).

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Jack and Micheria checks on the rooms on each side of the room only to find more sleeping areas similar to the previous ones found down here.

As the team has done all the seach it can you move towards the only exit and find yourself entering a underground garden.
The eastern half of this colossal chamber appears almost theaterlike, with an arched ceiling painted roughly like the night sky and hanging lanterns radiant with cool, white flame. The room presents an incongruous sight this far underground, a resplendent garden, complete with a babbling brook, a gravel footpath, and all manner of flowering and fruiting plants. The pathway winds through the lush grass, over a small footbridge, and to a bookcovered knoll at the far end. The brook cascades into the room from the north and then flows through a grate to the south.

On the other side of the room you see the Nox woman just as she finishes a summoning spell to call forth a devil you encountered under the Livery months ago. "Welcome intruders, had I known you would be this much trouble I had never let you get away back in Aria Park. Allow me to correct my error for the glory of Asmodeus and House Thrune!"

Init:

Initiative Jack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Initiative Lena: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Initiative Meliora: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Initiative Micheria: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Initiative Canacha: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Initiative XXXXX: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Initiative XXXXX: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

Combat Round 1
Meliora, Jack
Nox
Canacha, Micheria, Lena
Lemure


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack drops his longsword and, moving to engage the devil, draws his silver short sword. He jabs it toward the slimy devil's jugular...if it has one.

silver short sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 for silver, piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"Heal yourself up. We can't have one of our main fighters down." Lena says before the fight begins.

Nox. This is bad. Really bad.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Meliora looks over the situation and reacts instantly to the bravado.

She points at the ground underneath Nox.

"Calm down, we'll get to you in a minute." Her voice is entirely deadpan, as she fires off her grease spell. She doesn't even look at Nox, instead glancing to the others.

DC 17 reflex vs falling 10 feet and landing prone because lethal fall damage is The Worst.

"Focus on the devil, this one probably isn't a crazy martial artist type. Unless she's managed to just hop to the side and completely sidestep my totally awesome strategy while I wasn't looking, in which case... I guess it's time to panic?"

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Jack hits the Lemure dealing a little damage with his silver dagger, meanwhile Meliora makes Nox disappear into a hole. Meliora and Jack can hear her from the hole. "Cowardly little wizard I'll be coming for you just you wait, you will beg and grovel before me."

Combat Round 1
Meliora, Jack
Nox (Dmg 3)
Canacha, Micheria, Lena
Lemure (Dmg 4)


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

First quietly Mic speaks to the group before calling to the fellow in the hall.

"I am less effective against this thing most likely. I will try and knock her back in if she gets out. [bigger] Best stay in there and wait your turn like a good girl."

While she talks she moves around toward the back of the creature before attacking with a pair of elbows.

CI Gauntlet Flurry PA 1: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

CI Gauntlet Flurry PA 2: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

Is the stream difficult terrain or anything.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

It is, it get's a little over knee deep if you step into it. Also since you moved I'm only counting the first attack for now.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Striding forward since their primary target was out of view she took quick aim at the goo monster.

Deadly point blank precise shot: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 1 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8

Unfortunately nothing special about the bullet.

"You have to go through me first ugly!:

She called out to the disapeared Nox.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Canacha hits her opportnent but it doesn't seem like he has much of an effect on the creature.

Combat Round 1
Meliora, Jack
Nox (Dmg 3)
Canacha, Micheria, Lena
Lemure (Dmg 7)

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,393 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / How to paint a Raven Silver - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.