How to paint a Raven Silver (Hell's Rebels)

Game Master Jesper Roland Sørensen

Gameplay map

Rebellion sheet


1,701 to 1,750 of 2,396 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Jack comes to a hallway that looks indentical just mirrored from the previous one. He does however hear something thrashing against the double doors to his right where Sten was trying to get to before Canacha merciless murdered him.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

At the signal there is noise Mic moves next to Jack and nods to open the door, her shield held high.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

I think the noise is coming from the double doors Lena's token is close to. If that's the case, let's have Jack check the rooms in the hallway first to make sure we don't end up caught in a pincer move when we deal with whatever's behind Door #1,


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

Hey! I didnt murder him mercilessly. I shot him in the back when he ran! theres like a huge difference. :p

Following along she set herself across from the doors and slipped out her vial and palmed some of the accelerant to make her explosives and held them ready. With a grim smile she nodded to Mic to let her know that when they were ready to open the doors she was ready as well.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Realizing there's something else to do, Meliora takes a moment to reposition and then nods that she's ready.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena prepares to attack whatever is behind the door nearest to her. The one where the noise is coming from.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack heads to the doors where the ladies are gathered, itching for a fight. Standing off to the side of one door, he prepares to open it while not blocking Canacha's shooting lane at whatever lurks beyond.

We might want someone else (Meliora?) to open the other door at the same time.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Do I look crazy enough to put myself right on the front lines of an incoming melee? Again?

The croc was enough, man! I learned my lesson. :P


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack waits until everyone's ready, opens both doors, and takes a 5-foot step east out of Canacha's firing line.

Changed the direction of the 5-foot step so the party would be less 'bunched-up.'

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

As Jack opens the door he stands face to face with a familiar hound, from back at the demostration in Aria Park. It seems this room has been used as kennel for the Hell Hound. Jack notice the hound looks like it's about to release a breath it had been holding on him and Micheria.

Breath attack, fire: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 Ref14 for half Wow a bad roll, at least it scares you.

init rolls:

Initiative Jack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Initiative Lena: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Initiative Meliora: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Initiative Micheria: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Initiative Canacha: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Initiative Hell hound: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Round 1
Meliora, Jack
Mephiry (Hell hound)
Lena, Micheria, Canacha

If you had raised the alarm you would have had a tougher fight with this one together with Nox later.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack manages to cover up decently as the column of flaming breath washes over him. He risks a mauling to slip past the hell hound and into flanking position opposite Mic (provoking an AoO), allowing Canacha an unobstructed shot at the monster.

Ref Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

longsword (flanking): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Meliora does some quick thinking about what Hellhounds are.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

And as she does, estimating that for the four of them at this point this should be a relatively quick fight, she simply chimes in with a Ray of Frost. Anything else would just be wasteful.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Though, to be fair, she's a little too distracted thinking about the hound's characteristics to bother aiming properly.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Jack hits the hell hound effectively drawing it's attention onto him.

aoo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

The hound misses Jack twice ending it's turn.

Round 1
Meliora, Jack
Mephiry (Hell hound)
Lena, Micheria, Canacha


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 Not sure if I needed that.

Shield up Mic takes a small step to clear the door and unloads two snapping kicks at the beasts side.

"I normally love dogs, hate doing this even to you beastie."

Flurry 1 Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7
Flurry 2 Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena uses her blessing of good on her morningstar, and waits for the next opportunity to strike.

Staying where I am until after Cancha's next turn so she has a clear line of fire at the hellhound. Next round I'll move and swing.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Meliora and Jack can also act for the second round.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack steps forward to flank with Mic and hacks again at the hell hound.

longsword (flanking): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Ray of Frost!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage?: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Both of Micheria's kicks connects with the hell hounds tough hide dealing it some damage. The hound bounces around to much for Jack to try and cut it up, while Meliora's frost beam flies off nearly freezing Jack's legs instead of the hound. Canacha still hasn't joined the fair, leaving the dog to try and take another bite out of Jack.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (3) = 5

The hound gets a hold of Jack's left arm and he can feeling it being crushed a bit in the bite while the flesh is also searing.

Round 2
Meliora, Jack
Mephiry (Hell hound) (18)
Lena, Micheria, Canacha


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack lets out a cry of pain as the beast latches onto his arm and the flames from its mouth lick against his flesh. Trying to show he's nonplussed, he jokes, "Hey look--cute li'l Poochie here deals self-cauterizing wounds!"

His smile's short-lived, though, as he looks toward Canacha, and says, "I'm kidding--it's not cute in the least! Shoot it!!"

Pretend that it's a fiddler crab and it's fiddler crab season!


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Mic spares a glance at Jack thinking maybe he is losing his minds.

Well at least this beast is squarely between us now, wonder if its been gelded?"

She delivers two kicks, hoping to learn if it is indeed gelded.

Flurry Kick 1 PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Flurry Kick 2 PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena moves up and swings at the Hellhound.

Morningstar, Silver, Holy Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage Holy Against Evil: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (5) = 14

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The combined assault of Lena and Micheria puts the hound down for good.

A friendly reminder in the spirit of christmas, you never search the previous room other than lookong at the cube. More if you are interrested in knowing what the redactors was working on down here.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

"Dog's dead."

Meliora points back at the previous room. "Let's go steal their stuff now. I want to check their notes and have another look at that thingy, see if they explain anything. Upside, it probably won't explode."


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"Well done," Jack says to Mic and Lena as they put down the hellbeast for good. To the Milanite, Jack adds, "Any chance I can get some healing? I won't be much good in a fight against that Nox lady in my current condition...assuming the scrivenite was right about her lurking down here somewhere."


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"I've got you Jack." Lena moves up and touches him on the arm, and casts cure light wounds. The she casts Fervor on him.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Fevor: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack thanks Lena as a few of his wounds heal, but he still feels vulnerable, with a potential battle with the hell hound's mistress perhaps behind the next door. The ranger pulls out a potion and quaffs it down, supplementing Lena's healing. When its effects are minimal, he chugs his last potion.

potion of cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

potion of cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

It appears Jack is destined to die.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack follows Meliora back to the room with the weird cube-with-chains thing and the dead redactors, helping her loot the bodies while scanning for other potential treasures...especially healing potions to replenish his depleted stock.

I think that last batch was defective!

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

WTH did I do to the dice roller??!!


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

"Yeah uh... lets go look at stuff."

She muttered hollowly.She ducked her head to partially hide her face as she moved back to the room with the redactors. How could she have frozen up so. She hadnt with the the other helldoggies. Perhaps it had been for the best. She didnt think the fire from her alchemy would have bothered the hell doggy very much at all but still she shouldnt have frozen like that.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Its contagious! Everyone run away!

Once in the room she no more than gave it a cursery glance before she sat in a corner and pulled out her abacus trying to find the math in why she had frozen up.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

It figures that the one bandit you actually hit was its dad.

Meliora goes looking as well, taking 10 on her search.

Perception: 10 + 10 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Nice rolls everyone, I promise I didn't do anyhting to them.

Jack and Canacha looks around on the tabels and finds A half-dozen books on planar theory, used by the redactors to research the cube. Together, these six books function as masterwork tools for Knowledge (planes) checks, and are thus worth 50 gp in all. A single dose of dust of emulation sits on a shelf to the northwest.

Meliora discoveres a secret panel in the center of the southwest wall, with a keyhole similar to all the locks the party has encountered throughout the hideout. She calls Jack over to use Rexus' key to open it and they find a small stash of treasure: a headband, a silver-and-motherof-pearl ink pen worth 200 gp, and a platinum disk depicting a leering angel worth 100 gp.

The rest of the party looks around the shelfs and find places where different items once used to be.
One shelf holds a stand built to display an amulet or necklace, along with a discarded note that reads in

Celestial:
"Markings seem intended to lure worshipers of Abadar into peril."

Another shelf displays a stand used to hold bracers, or perhaps a pair of gloves.
A third shelf holds an empty bookstand, the wood of which is stained black and smells foul.
And a final shelf holds a red velvet cushion on which a fist-shaped stone or other object may have once rested.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Time to pop a detect magic on everything!

Also, I guess she'll try and figure out what the cube is for.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

The headband is magical and the cube you already failed at figuring out what was. The best the redactors have been able to pierce together is that it is something from the plane of shadow and it's malfunctioned.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

She focuses on the headband, and as for the cube... Hrm.

"We can probably use one of those cloths the other guys wore to wrap this cube up and take it with us. We'll figure out what it is when we get home. They were definitely not expecting us, so whatever it is it isn't a purposeful trap. Should be fine."

After her stare, she squints at the headband, frustrated, and then puts it on her head to see if she feels smarter or wiser or more amazing or whatever. If it's cursed, oh well. She wants to figure out what something does today, okay?!

What school is the cube from btw? Conjuration maybe?

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

To be fair I forgot the book as I left for Christmas, in Denmark we celebrate it tonight, so I'll answer that question later, I'm home again in about 48 hours.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Mic looks over the items but nothing jumps out as of interest to her. She contends herself with make sure no one takes them unaware.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena keeps watch while everyone else looks over the room. "Poor soul. I hope none of us end up like that."

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Meliora is sure the cube radiates a strong conjuration aura.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

"Yeah, the cube is conjuration, so it's probably for summoning something or teleporting something... Like I said, we'll move it out of here by not touching it directly. Later. After this is done."

With a sigh, she taps the headband she's wearing. "No clue what this is, yet. Hoping I'll notice I'm more... something soon. Then I'll get back to you guys. Note says 'Markings seem intended to lure worshipers of Abadar into peril,' by the way."

With her report done, she takes a little stretch and falls in line behind the actual fighters and half-fighters and really, just people who have ways of solving problems that don't involve making them fall down.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

"Interesting. Let me see that headband." She hands it back. "Sorry no idea."

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Shall we continue?" She'll take her place at the back of the line watching the groups back.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Meliora that note was not on the headband but on an empty shelf where a stand for holding an item like an amulet or necklace was left vacant.


HP: 27/27 Spells Init +14, AC/T/FF 12(16)/12/10(14) | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Perception +9 (+11)

Gotcha, thanks. She's keeping an eye out for an amulet that would tempt an abadarian.


Female Dhampir Gunslinger/alchemist (Mysterious Stranger) hp 25 /25 AC17 T16 FF13 F:+ 5:R+9: W+1

I bet its shiny... the amulet i mean.

Mostly lost in her own little world the pale woman jerked to her feet suddenly when she saw the others getting ready to move on.

"We must be getting close... time for the ol' special potion I think yeah?"

She said to no one in particular but frowned slightly. She still hadnt figured out a good way to make the mutagen taste better.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

Jars of preserved fruits and vegetables and stacks of salted meat fill shelves carved into the bedrock walls. A halfdozen tables in the room are heaped with scrolls, books, and parchments.

This room served the archivists as a common room and a study. Today, the Asmodeans use it for much the same purpose, although instead of preserving history and duplicating texts, they’re redacting and cataloging old books and historical documents to remove anything that could damage the truth as House Thrune wants to preserve it.

The doors is open and you can from the vantage of dim light see the five redactors hard at work while haven't noticed you yet. The room is to light to attempt a stealth attack.


Female human Warpriest of Milani 4 Init +1; Senses Perception +5 AC 20, T 11, FF 19 hp 32/32 Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +7, Blessings 0/5, Fervor 0/5

Lena waves at Mic to go with her through the door, and let the others follow. She enters the room when Mic is ready and cries out. "Asmodeans be prepared to meet your god."

Moved myself 20 feet forward.


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Seeing that Lena is ready to take action Mic moves quick to catch up and move past the warpriest. At a full on run she attempts to slam into the red redactor. Thinking she will keep on alive she aims for the less soft spots with her knee strike.

Charge Non-Lethal: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

-2 to AC until next action.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

"NOT an Asmodean--I'm just dressed like one," Jack, still dressed in his priestly disguise, cracks as he slips past Lena, longsword drawn as he prepares for the fight.

I moved 30 ft., assuming this is a surprise round.

Liberty's Edge

Gameplay map

I've treated it as a surprise round since you kinda just screamed at them working.

Init:

Initiative Jack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Initiative Lena: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Initiative Meliora: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Initiative Micheria: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Initiative Canacha: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Initiative Redactor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Initiative ????: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

"You will meet our god also soon enough when he recides over your sell intruders." One of the redactors screams back at Lena, while the begin to take defensive meassures.

Micheria's charge hits the red redator square in the face giving him a rather nasty bruise.

Round 1
Canacha, Micheria, Jack
Redactors red (dmg0, nl9), yellow, green, blue, purple
Lena, Meliora.


Male Human Urban Ranger 4 | hp 32/39 NL [0] | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +5 (+3 outside Kintargo) | Perc +12 (10 outside Kintargo) | Speed 20 ft. | FE humans +2

Jack moves into the southern part of the chamber to engage the first of two redactors (yellow) in that area. He brings his longsword around in a vicious slash at the man's chest.

longsword (vs. human): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22 for slashing damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8


Status: None none | NOTES F Brawler 4 | HP 49/49 | AC:21 T:14 F:17 | Init +4 | Per +6 | Fort:+5 Ref:+6 Will:+1 | CMB: +8 | CMD: 22 | +6/+6 Flurry 1d8+3 | +8 Unarmed 1d8+3x2 | +7 Cold Iron Gauntlet 1d4+3x2 3/4 Martial Flexibility LOOT SHEET

Well, at least we take decisive action.

Seeing the bruise start to rise Mic smiles, enjoying this fight for the moment, and swings with a right cross and back fist. Both strikes are throwen with extrem ill will.

Flurry PA 1: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 1 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Flurry PA 2: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Maybe she is a little too excited because her blows feel wild.

1,701 to 1,750 of 2,396 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / How to paint a Raven Silver - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.