1 shot, Serenity Hollow (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,813 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

AC: 21 TAC: 11 FFAC: 20 ¦ HP: 18/44 ¦ Fort: 7 Ref: 3 Will: 3 (+2 Saves to Poison & Mind-Affecting) ¦ +6 Percep ¦ Init: +1 ¦ Move: 20' ¦ Belegar's +1 Guidance

For Round 3, Uke will try/attempt to stand and cross that cursed bridge.

Arobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0.

Heh, not quite there yet. ;p


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Belegar attempts to cross again.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Nice roll. Though the other two are blocking the way, would you like to use that roll for something ranged, or wait until Vaunu moved? Or perhaps something entirely unexpected?


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

I’ll delay. Belegar does not have a lot of tricks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Like Thandir, Belegar waits with traversing the slick bridge until Vaunu moves to the other side.
----------------
Blue shoots another tipped arrow at Vaunu.
Arrow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 6
But once more, the kobold is a pitiful excuse for a guard.
----------------
Vaunu
Belegar & Thandir
Uke
-----------------
Red
-----------------
Jurgan
-----------------
Cyan & Green


acro?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Moving slowly off of the bridge, Vaunu steps toward the nearest Kobold, and slashes at it with his mitheral blade.

10 ft move, attacks green: + 1 mitheral shortsword
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
confirm crit:: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Vaunu's pending willsave: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 No pass.

Vaunu, you are affected by misfortune.
Re-rolled slicing, anti-draconic buff: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 25
Damage was reduced by 2 as well vs draconics.

Vaunu hits the kobold for 5 dmg, the shrine's influence in his mind.
Thandir makes it to the other side as well, and Belegar moves halfway over the bridge.

Uke
-----------
Red
-----------
Jurgan
-----------
Cyan & Green


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Uke stands up, and 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0, slips again.

The same dice as him! O.o
----------------
Red snickers, and mutter some mumbo jumbo.
Thandir, willsave DC 15 please, vs evil eye's 3 rounds of -2 on attacks. Save=1 round only.
----------------
Jurgan
----------------
Cyan & Green


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Jurgan pushes past the others to cross the bridge. "Make way this is taking far too long!"

Can't move on the map please put my token 1 square to left of Vaunu please.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

And the dwarf does it so easily..


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Let's say he moves at full, due to beating the DC by 5, similar to maneuvers.

Seeing the adventurers have made it to the other side, Cyan bails like winy coward....or is he?

Green steps away, grabs something from a pouch on his hip, and munches it.

Round 5

Blue fires off another tipped arrow.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Blue continues his streak of fail.
--------------
Vaunu, Uke, Thandir, Belegar
--------------
Red
--------------
Jurgan
--------------
Cyan & Green


Feeling even more nauseous Vaunu steps forward and attacks the kobold to his right. Red Slashing first with the mitheral blade then the cold iron.

Sickened, 5 ft step, full Attack: + 1 mitheral shortsword/ cold iron sword:twf, ds
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 10 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 4
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 12 for damage: 1d4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Hit: 2d20 ⇒ (6, 17) = 23 +10=27
Damage: 1d12 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Stepping up to the archer Thrandir swung, and felt a piece of his axe come off, lodged inside his foe. His eyes widened with anger, as if though blaming the Kobold for the further damage to his weapon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Vaunu's slashing at the kobold is hampered by frustration and the effect the altar bestowed upon him. The kobold seems to smirk at his flailing.

Less flailing happens with Thandir, whose axe solidly connects with the green kobold, bloodying it, but not killing it yet.
--------------------
Uke & Belegar
--------------------
Red
--------------------
Jurgan
--------------------
Cyan & Green (-16)


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar steps up beside Thandir and swings for his opponent green.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3) + 5 = 12


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The kobold dodges Belegar's sword, grinning his snout.
Uke
----------
Red
--------------------
Jurgan
--------------------
Cyan & Green (-16)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Uke tries a different approach. He jabs his sword in the ground, then pulls himself along.

Red snickers, now likewise stepping back and grabbing something.
---------------------
Jurgan
---------------------
Cyan & Green (-16)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Jurgan points his wand at the kobold.
"Alright you scaled nuisance, drop it."

Reflex kobold: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
The kobold manages to hold on to his weapon for now.
------------------
Cyan exits the cave through another tunnel.
Green (-16) isn't looking too good and, his eyes a shade paler, full attacks Thandir in retaliation, as he drops his spear.

Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 Dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 3
He bites Thandir in the hand.

Thandir, a fort save please.
==========================================

Round 6

Blue takes a shot at Belegar, up from his watchtower.
Arrow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Sting: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Fort save please.

--------------
Vaunu, Uke, Thandir, Belegar
--------------
Red
--------------
Jurgan
--------------
Green


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

AC23, how did the bite land?

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Hit: 2d20 ⇒ (14, 19) = 33 +10=29
Damage: 1d12 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Thandir looked at the Kobold gnawing on his gauntlet with rage in his eyes. ”YOU REJECT KORADA’S LOVE?!”

With one hand he lifted his large, crumbling axe, and brought it down at the Kobold...


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Ah i see now. I messed the attack modifiers up. The bite is a +6, instead of +1. That's how it hit.


Seeing the kobolds smirk, "die you smirking little lizard." Vaunu attacks the kobold again. Red Slashing first with the mitheral blade then the cold iron.
Sickened, full Attack: + 1 mitheral shortsword/ cold iron sword:twf, ds
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 19 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 6
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 24 for damage: 1d4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4
confirm crit: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 11 for damage: 1d4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 5) + 5 = 12

Belegar swings again.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Thandir ends green's resistance with a mighty swing of his axe, while Vaunu is still under the effect of misfortune.

Re-roll attack 1: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 9
Re-roll attack 2: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 20

He hits red once for 4.
Belegar fort save vs arrow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Pass.
Belegar, with green now disposed of, steps up to red, but misses his attack.

Uke
--------------
Red (-4)
--------------
Jurgan


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Uke repeats his action, and plants his blade into th next part of the bridge, pulling himself a square further.
--------------
Red, seeing one flee(?) and another chopped like fresh meat, drops his weapon.

Draconic:

"Okay, i surrender!"

"Please don't kill me."


---------------
Jurgan


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Wise decision. The creature surrenders. Tie it up."

Draconic:

[/b]"It seems that some intelligence does exist in that hollow cranium of yours. Do anything other than what we tell you and I will gladly cease your pitiful existence."[/b]

Jurgan flicks a glob of greenish substance close enough to get the creature's attention. The impact burns as the acid's corrosive properties begins to smoke as it hits the ground.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

lowering his shortswords, Vaunu shifts his glare from the kobold to the dwarf, "You bloody well tie it up yourself dwarf. Your the one who got us in this needless fight." He then moves cautiously into the room, searching for anymore threats.

he will take 10 (22) on perception checking the room


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The kobold whimpers at Jurgan's display of acidic torment.
==============================

Blue in the watchtower, facepalms at the quick surrender, and fires off another arrow, this time at Jurgan.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 1d6 ⇒ 1, who now finds a weakly impact arrow sticking out of his thigh, reminding the team there is still one quite stubborn kobold up there.

Fort Jurgan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Pass.
-------------------
Vaunu, Uke, Thandir, Belegar
--------------
Jurgan


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was wondering what happened to the other kobolds :-)

Realizing that the kobold in the watchtower hadn't surrendered, Vaunu moves across the room to hide behind the corner. Seeing the other kobold, he asks it, as he prepares to defend himself. "Are you going to surrender to?"

still sickened, 20 ft move, readied action: if the kobold enters melee he will defend himself. Attack + 1 mitheral short sword

attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 - 2 = 6 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 6


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

It looks like I can charge blue. Is that right?


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Hit: 2d20 ⇒ (4, 14) = 18 28
Damage: 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

With one foe left, the half-orc Scion of peace and love charged in, screaming at the top of his lungs.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.
Belegar wrote:

It looks like I can charge blue. Is that right?

Not unless you can fly. That kobold is 15 ft up.

Vaunu, Uke, Thandir, Belegar
--------------
Jurgan


which kobold did Thandir charge?


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

I'm guessing he wanted to charge blue...but that'd require him being able to fly. :P


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

so, is there anyway up on foot?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Oui monsieur, i call my invention "a ladder" :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Thandir...takes the ladder! He is trained in the art of killing with his hands, feet, and forehead. Evil beware.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Thandir stashes his weapon, then heads towards the ladder, grabbing the first few steps.

Vaunu, Uke, Belegar
--------------
Jurgan


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar braces the ladder at the bottom.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

*Eee!!*

The kobold is getting nervous, since angry 1/2 orc climbing up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I can't tell if the kobolds didn't take an action and it's Vaunu's turn again, or if he isn't supposed to be highlighted, but taking a possible action anyway.

Looking across the room at the kobold hiding in the corner, Vaunu gestures towards the "eeking" kobold and Thandir, and asks in Draconic "Are you going to surrender or are you going to wait until the overzealous half orc comes for you?"

still sickened speaking to cyan, Readied attack, if the kobold attacks him he will defend himself Attack + 1 mitheral short sword
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 2 = 19 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 6


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

I hadn't moved him yet...he's fled like a scared little girl.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Cretin! You think hiding up there is going to keep you safe to shoot at me!"

Jurgan flicks his wrist extending three of his stubby fingers and watches as three missiles fly at the kobold.

magic missile
MM dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) + 3 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The magic missiles fly upwards, hitting the kobold thrice in the chest, causig the kobold to rub his chest to soothe the hurt.

Botting Uke.
Uke pulls himself onto the other side.
========================
The kobold turns towards Thandir, taking out a small pouch from his belt.
Rt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Hits.

The bag breaks into a mass of sticky glue.
Reflex save DC 15 vs being glued to the ladder.
------------------------
Vaunu, Uke, Thandir, Belegar
--------------
Jurgan


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Ref: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Thrandir roared furious words of love and calls for repentance as he found himself glued to the ladder.

Str: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Despite his efforts he remained stuck.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mary Dawnrose wrote:
I hadn't moved him yet...he's fled like a scared little girl.

Did cyan just flee to the south side of the room? Or did he leave entirely? If he did leave entirely, did Vaunu see which direction he went?


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

He fled into a tunnel south, as far as you can guess.


'They can deal with the idiot in the tower, this ones smart, he fled.' Moving cautiously to the south, Vaunu moves carefully, attempting to find where the other kobold got off to.

I guess since were officially still in combat, I will roll perception, if he finds the tunnel entrance he will wait near it until combat is over and they can decide what to do.
perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

*Holds breath*

Vaunu heads down a southern tunnel, now 30ft off the map.

You hear:

There is a frantic calling in draconic...

"Chief! Chief!
Surfacers have invaded the caverns, they slew everyone!"

You estimate the sound could be at most 60ft away.


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar steadies the ladder, ”Shake free, my strong friend!”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

I don’t know. Based on my rolling Thrandir might be stuck to that ladder for awhile. I hope you all can carry it with you until he frees himself

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,813 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Halloween 1 shot, welcome to Serenity Hollow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.