1 shot, Serenity Hollow (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,813 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Hmmm. The man would not be crazed enough to bring back his wife in this manner would he? Does this creature need a new host every moon?"


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Deciding posting outside the houses of the redheads in town, the team asks for guard captain Geoffrey's help. He agrees with the plan, and posts men to support simultaneous watches in the evening.

Light slowly fades, as the sun hides behind the canopy of the forest.
1d6 ⇒ 4

The team ends up posting near the wheelchair leather worker's house.
Vaunu, being the sneaky little guy he is, sees a partially open window.

He sees her reading a book, but she suddenly shows a face of someone suffering a severe cause of nausea and fear, and she collapses face flat on the table in front of her.

"She's unwell, a feverish stroke it seems, she fainted. I'm going in to check up on her, see if she needs medical attention. See you in a minute."

GM rolls:

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Except the wayang does not return in said minute.

Perception 15:

You hear the sound of a window at the other side of the house.

Everyone, you have 1 full round before stuff happens.


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

”Oh no! Yes do so. We will be here.” He was *completley* unaware of anything amiss.


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar raises an eyebrow, ”A window just opened. Other side of the house.”

The young man races around the building.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

What will the other three gents do?


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

I'll get the encounter started when i get back home.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Little late, but, we're taking off!

Belegar comes at the corner at the back of the house, seeing a familiar figure flapping large bat wings just 15ft up in the air, as she stares down, blood dripping from her lips.

Save this time, the culprit is clear.

Belegar:

You may have guessed it by now, but the 1/2 woman flying above you, is a dark version of the leather worker.

The information Melena's grandmother told you suddenly makes sense.

Tapping an index finger against her cheek, she smiles.
"We meet again, pretty boy. Come to feel my loving embrace again?"
----------------------

Init:

B: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
J: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
T: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
U: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

M: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

The manananggal returns, round 1

Belegar
Uke
--------------
Mananangal
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar calls out, "The floating witch is back!"

He swirls his arm through the air and mutters an arcane phrase. A shower of glitter covers the creature.
Glitterdust DC15


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

*shiny dust shower*

Willsave: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
This time, she covers her eyes in time.

"Not today, pretty boy."

Uke
------------
Mananangal (outlined by shiny dust)
------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Uke deems Belegar yelling out the sign of advancing to his position.
He sees the outlined figure of the manananggal in the air.

"By the kami, she is looking mighty sparkling. We can clearly see her now."
He points his blade at her.
"It must end today!"

He challenges her.
--------------------
Mananangal makes a diving swoop.
"As you wish, scaled one."

Flyby strike, high ground: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 2 = 30 Slash +grab: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Grapple if hits, high ground: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 2 = 36
Fly to ascend 5ft: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Swooping towards Uke, she slashes his shoulder, quickly picking him up as she passes by.
---------------------
Jurgan & Thandir


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Net: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Thrandir moved closer to the flying witch, and Readied himself to throw the net at her once she got within range.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Jurgan fires off a scorching ray at the creature.

rng touch:scorching ray: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
dmg: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 3) = 12

DC 18


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Both men move before their actions, Thandir heading to between the houses, and Jurgan moving to get a line of sight of her.

The fire ray flies true, singing part of her flank...she is not enjoying that.
=============================

The manananggal returns, round 2

Belegar
Uke
(grappled, 10ft altitude)
--------------
Mananangal (-12, up 15ft in the air)
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar pulls a bottle of holy water from his pocket and flings it at the creature. Hopefully the -4 to dex for grappling will pull down her touch AC.

throw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
holy damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

If this is half of the leather worker, where's the rest?


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

I believe it will. Grab does not mention no loss for establishing the grapple.

Despite the distance, Belegar mnages to hurl up the holy water, which breaks upon hitting the 1/2 woman, splashing its blessed content upon her back.

"Agh! Hissssss!"

Uke (grappled, 10ft altitude)
------------------
Mananangal (-17, 15ft altitude)
------------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Dangling in the mananangal's grip, Uke takes a vial of holy water from the side of his pack.
--------------------
Mananangal (-17)
Grapple check to maintain: 1d20 + 15 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 5 = 38
Dmg close embrace: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Having the nagaji dangling, she flies upwards towards Belegar.

Now at 35 ft & 30ft respectively.

At which point she sinks her fangs into the nagaji's neck.
"Mmmmmm, not bad."
Con dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 2
----------------------
Thandir & Jurgan


Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Sends three magical bolts at the flying head and runs after it before it consumes another victim.

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) + 3 = 11


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Thandir stood there feeling helpless. A flying foe and he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot her out of the sky. So he stood there, holding his net, waiting for her to get closer. At the very least he was protecting the dwarf if she tried to deal with him.

Readied action throw net


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

When in doubt of what to use, the good ol' magic missile is bread and butter, as Jurgan proves once more, as the arcane bolts pelt into the creature.

Thandir anxiously awaits for the mananangal to come down, watching the scene up above.
==================================

The manananggal returns, round 3

Belegar
Uke
(grappled, 30ft altitude, 2 con dmg)
--------------
Mananangal (-23, up 35ft in the air)
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

"Damnitall!"

Belegar, finding her out of reach, decides to look for the legs of the mananangaal in the house.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Belegar heads towards the window, and peers through.

He doesn't see the legs, but the wheelchair is empty.....and there's a wayang on the floor with an open throat.

Uke (grappled, 30ft altitude, 2 con dmg)
--------------------
Mananangal (-23, up 35ft)
--------------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting... :/

Uke, having coated his blade with holy water, slashes at the mananangal.

Katana, 1 handed, grappled: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 = 25 Slash dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
He slices at her lower arm, causing her to hiss in anger.
------------------------

Mananagal (-30) flies towards above Belegar's position, and lets go of her charge.
Falling dmg Uke: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1) = 11
Impact dmg falling Uke: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 4) = 6

Belegar, you can roll to dodge for 1/2 dmg on the latter, as Uke's a falling object atm.

She then casts an evil spell.
Will Uke vs fear: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20 Uke resists.
Belegar, a DC 18 will vs fear.
--------------------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Thandir stomped his feet in effectively. There was nothing he could do but protect the wizard.

Standing there with a Readied Action and hoping magic will solve this


Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Creature you are found. You will not live out this night." Jurgan once again whips his hand in the the direction of the vile headed creature. Another three missiles fly to strike creature.

Magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 2) + 3 = 8

sorry cant view the map at work. if the creature is moving away from me I'll continue to move towards it

"Come now orc we have work to do!"


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Uke plummets down, on top of Belegar, now both men prone.
The fear spell takes hold of Belegar, and his heart starts beating twice as fast, the need to get away from her weighing on his mind.

Jurgan moves to the west, getting a proper line of sight again, then magically flaks the mananangal again, the arcane missiles pelting her once more.
============================

The manananggal returns, round 4

Belegar gets up and goes 1d4 ⇒ 3, west. (panicked 9 rounds)

Uke (prone)
--------------
Mananangal (-31, up 35ft in the air)
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Botting.

Uke stands up, dusting himself off quickly.

"You, winged demon, your fight is with me, ME!"
"Though kami protect me, that fall and those teeth take a toll on my body."

He moves towards a position near Jurgan.
--------------------
Mananangal (-38) swoops down towards Jurgan,

Thandir, you had a readied net tossing, yes?


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Net!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

”Korada!” Roaring the name of his god, the half-orc threw the net which was covered in holy water.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Let's say you moved 5ft closer towards Jurgan before doing so. A net has 10ft range max.

As the winged 1/2 woman descends upon Jurgan, Thandir swings his holy water sprinkled net, which goes onto her, entangling her. The net deals Holy dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4, as it burns her undead flesh.

Despite it, she claws at Jurgan.
Claw, height advantage, penalty: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 - 2 = 12 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Grapple on hit, penalty: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 - 2 = 16

It is only by luck and Jurgan's low AC, that she manages to grab him, and move slowly upwards, provoking from Uke.

Aoo, challenge: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31 Dmg, 2-h, challenge: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

She moves 10ft south and up to 15ft. I probably have the bonuses of challenge wrong, but i don't have time to check right now.

Jurgan & Thandir


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Is Thandir still holding onto the net? If so can he try to pull her back down?


Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Foul beast! I am not your next meal to feast on my head for an eternity's sake!"

Jurgan steps back 5 ft and sends a lance of fire straight at the netted head.

scorching ray: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
scorching ray: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 2, 5) = 11

"Orc weren't you supposed to be defending me! What sort of champion of Korada are you aspiring to be?"


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Still holding onto the net?
Are you saying you didn't? :3 That's perfectly fine with me.
Joke aside, make a str check to see if she is held in place, or if the net is janked from your own grip.

Jurgan, may i get an Escape artist check, to break free from her grasp, so you can cast? (it's a miss, fwiw)


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Str: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

"I'm trying! I thought dwarves were warriors...punch it!"


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Opposed str check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Thandir is holding down the mananangal with the net.... for now.
Ominous tune playing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

"There! Everyone, kill it! Kill it while I've got it down!"


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar runs through the streets, yelping in terror.

What a time to be running away!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

escape artist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

"Punch it? Do not be so brutish one might actually mistake you for an orc."


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The manananggal returns, round 5

Belegar runs through the street, yelling about how women should be graceful, land bound creatures, not half-bodied and blood sucking.
A few residents peer through their windows, as he runs by.

Uke slashes with his katana.
Seems only a bonus equal to class lvl on dmg.

Slash, challenge: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Good aligned dmg, 2-H: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Miss.
--------------
Mananangal (-51, up 10ft in the air, entangled by net.)
"Hmpf, it matters little."
She lets Jurgan go, only to lash out back at Uke, claws protruding from the net.
Bite, height advantage, entangled: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 1 - 2 = 22 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw, height, entangled: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Claw, height, entangled: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 16 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Her bite hits Uke, though, but her claws don't hit him.
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir


CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Str: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Thandir didn’t respond. He merely grunted as he tried to pull the creature to the ground.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Watching as Belegar runs off yelling nonsensical words about the qualities of a proper woman, "Good help is hard to find. Nagiji be of some more use stab that thing in its head already!

Grasping the pearl about his neck he summons the energy and lets loose the stored magic.

"Creature I am tiring of you. Just die forever already!"

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 4) + 3 = 10


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The 1/2 woman gets pelted with more arcane missiles, getting angrier, or perhaps..... excited?

All while Thandir holds the net.
=================================

The manananggal returns, round 6

Belegar does the Benny Hill some more, getting out of earshot of the other team members.

Uke slashes with his katana.
Katana, challenge: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Dmg, 2-H, challenge: 1d8 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 5 = 15
Uke slices a large in her flank, but by doing so, also deals damage to the net, partially cutting some of its ropes loose.

DC to break loose is slightly lowered.
--------------
Mananangal (-76, up 10ft in the air, entangled by net.)
She looks both angry, and then her face turns to an almost masochistic smile.

"You know, it's been so long since i died. I wonder if you'll ever get the full story."

Bite vs Uke, height, entangled: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 1 - 2 = 25 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Claw, height, entangled: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Claw, height, entangled: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18 Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grab if hits, entangled: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 - 2 = 32

Her fangs find the weakness in Uke's defense, and the nagaji faints from the sudden wound in his neck, her claw attacks are then aimed towards Jurgan. Both connect, tearing wounds upon the scholar, after which she embraces him again in a tight hug.

"I told you, wizard.", and she sinks her teeth into his shoulder.
Con dmg, nomnom: 1d2 ⇒ 1
--------------
Jurgan & Thandir

Stabilize check Uke: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 3 = 0


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Seeing the net begin to break, Thandir...

Free Action let go. Move action draw axe. Standard attack. Swift action bull’s strength

Hit, choose highest: 2d20 ⇒ (20, 5) = 25 32
Damage: 1d12 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Confirm: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage: 2d12 + 30 ⇒ (9, 5) + 30 = 44

...and delivered a powerful blow! First his beloved axe had broken, and now his net was falling apart. There was so little that he could do. This was his only chance, and he gave it everything he had!


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

And that concludes it.

The mananangal, knowing her 2nd death had come, grins and, for the briefest moment, seems to welcome it, one could almost detect a sad smile one has in the face of release of torment or suffering.

It is then, that Thandir's axe cuts deeply into her chest, cleaving her chest below the neck.

With it, she falls to the ground, cleaved, dead, and a mystery buried in 2nd death.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Ripping his axe free, Thandir let out a roar. It was savage, primal, and full of righteous fury. Not content with the axe he hacked away at the creature’s neck until the head came off. Picking it up he yelled as loud as he could ”KORADA’S MERCY!” with a grin on his face.


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

A perfectly timed crit is a wonderful thing!

Belegar keeps running, still shouting in a panic.


Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

A watchman catches the 1/2 elf in mid running.

"Whoa whoa, easy on, easy. Nothing is after you."
The watchman and a colleague of his remain with Belegar until the latter has calmed down.


Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar snaps out of his panic surprisingly suddenly.

”Damnit! Sorry about that, thank you. I was enspelled.”

Belegar jogs back to the others and is delighted to see the decapitated creature.

”Holy water? Fire? How do we make sure it stays dead?”

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,813 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Halloween 1 shot, welcome to Serenity Hollow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.