1 shot, Serenity Hollow (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,813 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

You solo gaming now? hehe

Jurgan flicks his fingers sending another 3 missiles to bombard the orange kobold.

MM dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 2) + 3 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.
Our esteemed scholar wrote:
You solo gaming now? hehe

I had to push the round forward somehow. It was so quiet….


1 person marked this as a favorite.

'Still standing, tough little bugger.' Realizing the kobold he struck twice was still standing, Vaunu ducks and dodges around the spear thrusts. Hearing combat continue behind him, he snarks "We should have waited back in the hall where we could have flanked them, instead of getting flanked ourselves!" He then redoubles his effort in trying to kill the stubborn lizard, slashing first with the right hand and then the left. "Just die already!"

if the first kills Cyan, he will 5 ft step and strike green Attack: + 1 mitheral shortsword, cold iron sword/twf, ds
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 2 = 24 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 = 15 for damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Flanked by kobolds?!

Belegar casts a spell and a slick of grease appears beneath Vaunu's foes.

reflex DC is 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Orange takes some magic missiles to the face, and Jurgan hears it grunting in discomfort.

Vaunu makes a deft slashing attack, catching cyan in a weak spot, and the kobold tumbles flat on the ground.
Reflex green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Green feels the surface beneath him become quite slick, but with the nails on his feet, he manages to stay standing.

Thandir


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Pick highest: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Damage: 3d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) + 12 = 26


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Hmm hm, now you may reroll that attack. Guess what debuff koboldface put on you....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Thandir re-roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Too bad.

Thandir, swinging his axe, feels this kobold is going down now!
But for some reason it doesn't, as accuracy seems to dwindle the closer the axe comes to the kobold. He hears the other kobold snicker.
-------------
Kobolds east

Orange (-8) jab its spear at Thandir.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 1d6 ⇒ 1
The attempt is sloppy, and the tip of the spear slides off on Thandir's armor.

Red moves SE, shooting an arrow at the 1/2 orc.
Shot, cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 = 16 1d6 ⇒ 6
Like before, it clatters against the wall, not hitting its target.

Purple laughs at Thandir, then mutters in kobold again.
Thandir, willsave DC 15 please.

Green stabs at Vaunu.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 1d6 ⇒ 2
The kobolds will mos likely lose, with those poor combat attempts, is the impression the adventurers get.
==============================

Round 6

Jurgan, Thandir & Vaunu
Belegar & Uke

Active effects:
Thandir: -2 AC, Misfortune, -2 on attack rolls. Duration depending on save.

----------------
Kobolds east
Orange (-8)

Kobolds south


AC: 21 TAC: 11 FFAC: 20 ¦ HP: 18/44 ¦ Fort: 7 Ref: 3 Will: 3 (+2 Saves to Poison & Mind-Affecting) ¦ +6 Percep ¦ Init: +1 ¦ Move: 20' ¦ Belegar's +1 Guidance

Thank you for botting Uke that last round. :)

Uke, satisfied that the first unworthy kobold (cyan) finally fell to Vaunu's blades, deigns to take out and toss his kunai at the green kobold instead of wading into the greased area.

kunai toss: 1d20 + 9 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 2 - 4 = 15. Not sure if Belegar's guidance is still active but if so, then feel to add a +1 to the toss.

pointy end of kunai: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5.

Edited: forgot to factor the ranged attack into an enemy with an ally in melee range.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Seriously?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

My thoughts too. :o

Uke's kunai flips towards the kobold in a spinning motion, yet sadly passing by and landing on the floor behind it.

Draconic:

"I not complain, but if serpentman in armor want to hit kobolds, he should aim lower. Be sure to aim above me, yes?"

*snicker*

Jurgan, Thandir & Vaunu
Belegar


1 person marked this as a favorite.

it just dawned on me that Vaunu is small, and the squares are only 5 ft, so he doesn't need to step into the grease to hit green.

Smirking, "The kobold is laughing at you Uke." He then slashes at the kobold, greem telling him.

draconic:
"It's not nice to laugh at people."

AC 22 (2-wf)Attack: + 1 mitheral shortsword, cold iron sword/twf, ds
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 2 = 11 for damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16 for damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
well those suck


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

With a shrug, Belegar dismisses his grease and steps up to the kobold fighting Vaunu (green).

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 5) + 5 = 11


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Seriously!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Very seriously. It makes your next nat 20 taste all the better.

The attacks from both Belegar and Vaunu make the kobold dodge for his worth. Goes left, then ducks, then ducks to the right.

Jurgan & Thandir


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Or...?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage: 3d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 1, 1) + 12 = 18

Crit?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Crit!: 6d6 + 24 ⇒ (2, 4, 4, 1, 2, 6) + 24 = 43

His head swimming, his body aching, and with blood pooling, Thandir suddenly lunged forward. One hand on his axe, the other grabbed the kobold. Roaring ”SUBMIT! I BRING LOVE!” He slammed the kobold into the ground. Spittle flew out of his mouth as he picked up the limped form and screamed ”REPENT!” as he slammed his foe into the stone ground with bone shattering force. Again, and again, and again, the kobold was pummeled into a lifeless puddle of gore, while messages of peace, love, and unity were shouted at it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

*Motions at reroll for crit confirm*

:3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Misfortune is such a party spoiler, isn't it. Though not as much as slumber.

While not confirming the strike to be of epic brutal proportions, Thandir's attack puts the smackdown on the kobold. The last the little guy saw was an overhead swing with a big axe.

Kobold down.

Jurgan


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

"Well that took long enough! What are they feeding this tribe of kobolds?!" Jurgan points the wand of grease at the kobold facing Belgar and summons the magic to cover the green kobold's weapon.

Grease vs gr kobold weapon DC 11


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Ref green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Green pointing his spear at Vaunu, suddenly feels its surface slipping up, and quickly re-grips, holding onto it.
----------------------

Purple puts more bad mojo on Thandir, causing his saves to take a -2 penalty, before chuckling again.
Willsave DC 15 please.

Red reluctantly goes closer.
Spear thrust: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d6 ⇒ 6
For all the 'love bringing', Thandir once again gets the tip of a spear put into his chest.

Green makes a withdraw, fleeing to around the corner to the south.
==============================

Round 7

Jurgan, Thandir & Vaunu
Belegar & Uke

Active effects:
Thandir: -2 AC, Misfortune, -2 on attack rolls, -2 to saves.

----------------
Kobolds east

Kobolds south (perhaps)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mary Dawnrose wrote:

Green pointing his spear at Vaunu, suddenly feels its surface slipping up, and quickly re-grips, holding onto it.

Green makes a withdraw, fleeing to around the corner to the south.

so the reflex save/regrip, was not a move action so he could withdraw, right?

draconic:
"Hey, where you going? Were not done yet!"
Disgusted, he calls out in draconic as the kobold runs off, in common Vaunu, grunts, "Little chicken." Moving forward, staying to the right so he can see what's going on, he peaks around the corner ready to attack anything that comes near him.

20 ft move, perception check, ready action, attack anything that comes near. + 1 mitheral short sword
perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 for 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

Belegar calls out the Vaunu, "What do you see?"

Waiting on a response before deciding my actions.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Vaunu spots an altar, resembling some draconic figure, its altar fire burning.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mary Dawnrose wrote:
Vaunu spots an altar, resembling some draconic figure, its altar fire burning.

anything south east, he should be moved up far enough to see past that corner.


AC: 21 TAC: 11 FFAC: 20 ¦ HP: 18/44 ¦ Fort: 7 Ref: 3 Will: 3 (+2 Saves to Poison & Mind-Affecting) ¦ +6 Percep ¦ Init: +1 ¦ Move: 20' ¦ Belegar's +1 Guidance
Vaunu Tarkkailija wrote:

Smirking, "The kobold is laughing at you Uke." He then slashes at the kobold, greem telling him.

Giving a toothy grin to Vaunu's remark, Uke replies, "Heh, it seems that this kobold might just be worthy enough to be cut by my blade."

Round 7 actions:

Following after Vaunu to chase down that retreating Green Kobold, Uke double moves into the Altar Chamber past Belegar.

That yellow plaque is where Uke ended his first 20' move; Uke's present position is where he ended his second 20' move action. If there's anything that might occur to cause Uke to not end up where he is now upon the map, feel free to move Uke to that proper, more accurate location. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Jurgan points his grease-wand at red's weapon.
Ref red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Passes.

The kobold's weapon remains in its scaly hands.
Thandir continues his axe-vs-kobold routine.
Axe, entangled, evil eye on attacks: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 - 2 = 9
*
Axe, entangled, evil eye on attacks: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 - 2 = 19
Thandir's axe lands square on the floor, with the kobold's hex still active on him.

Uke & Vaunu, you can make perception checks on your coming turns to find the kobold's whereabouts.

Uke and Vaunu split off into the area to the south.
Belegar is undecided.
---------------------
Red makes a jab with its spear.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 1d6 ⇒ 3, and likewise does not manage to hit who he wants to hit.

Purple snickers again, then moves sightly closer.
===================================

Round 8

Jurgan, Thandir & Vaunu
Belegar & Uke

-----------------
Kobolds east


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Swift action bull's strength for +4 str. Lasts 5 minutes

Hit with misfortune, entangled, evil eye: 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 - 2 = 21
Misfortune and my re-roll should cancel each other out, right? Seems easier to roll once instead of 3 times
Damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 4, 3) + 15 = 27

Letting go of the remnants of the kobold (or, in truth, losing his grip due to misfortune, which caused the body to fly out of his hand and into the darkness), Thandir put his hands back on his axe. He felt...injured. Cursed. Hexed. Bamboozled. A laundry list of complaints. And that made him angry. Roaring "KORADA" he stepped towards the purple kobold and swung his axe, figuring that the snickering foe was likely the cause of all of his woes.

5ft step and swing!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Reroll? Special thing?
This isn't PFS. ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Weapon of the gods let’s me roll twice and pick the highest. Misfortune is roll twice Pick lowest. So the two cancel each other out?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The annoying thing with misfortune is that you reroll for -every- d20 die. ^^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Ok then...

To Hit from above: 21 = 21 Misfortune: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 21Hit
Pick Highest: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Misfortune: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Or 23 hit

23 to Hit. 27 damage. Also how long does misfortune last?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Infinitely, as long as kobold-face continues to laugh in your face.

Red shares the fate of his predecessor, a brutal cleaving....

Time for the worst pun of the day....
Ownage? ..No... Cleavage!!

Jurgan & Vaunu
Belegar & Uke

-----------------
Kobold witch


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

”Roaring "KORADA" he stepped towards the purple kobold and swung his axe, figuring that the snickering foe was likely the cause of all of his woes.”

I should have made it much more clear. I thought I put in Hit vs purple. But that was aimed at the purple kobold


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Red is/was blocking your way. Unless you had ways to teleport or step 5ft through solid rock.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

'Blast' shaking his head, "The stupid kobold ran off, I don't see any doors so he must be here somewhere." Moving toward the east, Vaunu keeps an eye out for the kobold.

double move to north east corner of that room. Are those barrels or something that the kobold could have hid in?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

No, they are stools made of solid tree stump. Thick ones.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Jurgan snaps his fingers and sends his warhammer into the direction of the kobold.

HoA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The hammer passes Thandir's head by, missing it only by the spinning motion.

(slow-mo realization the dwarf's hammer is by a few inches away from his face)

*BONK*

The kobold grips its head in pain.

Draconic:

"Damn beard-face, hitting the small guys make you happy?"

Jurgan must be feeling pretty good for that shot.
----------------------
Belegar & Uke
-----------------
Kobold witch


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Wizard (Universalist) 6 | HP 36/36 | AC: 12 T:11 FF:11 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+6 (+4 vs Spells/Spell like Ability) | CMB+3 CMD 16 | Init. +2 | Perception: +2 Spells Per Day: 4/4/4/3 | Hand of the Apprentice: 7/7

Draconic:
"No seeing your body lying on the ground with a cracked skull would make me happy."[/b]


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-elf skald 6 | HP 45 | Init+5; low-light vision; Perc+12 | AC 18/11/17 | F+7 R+4 W+7(+9/+11)

"Thrandir, Jurgan, bring it out into the open so we may all strike."

Belegar moves into the large cavern.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Uke peers round.
"Now where did that little bugger go.."
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Uke spots a box that, upon careful observation, was toppled, and it may have moved a few inches just now....

The kobold witch grabs a flask and drinks the content, turning invisible.
It sneakily steps 5ft away from its last position.
==========================

Round 9

Jurgan, Thandir & Vaunu
Belegar & Uke

-----------------
Kobold witch
Kobold south


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mary Dawnrose wrote:

Uke peers round.

"Now where did that little bugger go.."
[dice=Perception]1d20+6

Uke spots a box that, upon careful observation, was toppled, and it may have moved a few inches just now....

Did Uke perchance tell anyone that he saw the box move?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

Per chance he might have?
Also, anyone seeing references yet?


AC: 21 TAC: 11 FFAC: 20 ¦ HP: 18/44 ¦ Fort: 7 Ref: 3 Will: 3 (+2 Saves to Poison & Mind-Affecting) ¦ +6 Percep ¦ Init: +1 ¦ Move: 20' ¦ Belegar's +1 Guidance

Apologies about my delay in posting...

Uke will give a low warbled chuckle as he strides up to the box that he was pretty sure that he saw moving and places a solid foot upon the lid-up side of that very same box.

He'll put most of his considerable weight onto it so that it doesn't scurry off into the shadows but will not put enough excess force to completely collapse said box if he could help it.

If nothing unto-wards happens to Uke as he does this...

Uke will then call out to Vaunu, "We have very clever one here; maybe he can tell us where his chief is, yes?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CAMPAIGN COMPLETE! Wounds (0) HP (51) Saves (9/7/9) AC (23/11/22) Initiaitve (+1) Wand (32) CMD (20/22) F (0/4) Blessings (5/5) SW (5/5) Lvl 1 (1/5) Lvl 2 (3/4) Percp, Survival (+11) Intim (+6)

Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

With the fighting over, Thandir put a hand to his wounds and channeled the divine power of his patron. Immediately his wounds all-but healed.

”You caught him! Let me get my hands on him so that I might convert him. His fragile body means nothing compared to his soul.” Thandir began stomping towards the trapped kobold, confident in the righteousness of his task.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

so the kobold in the southern room was hiding and found by Uke. The kobold witch in the north-eastern room disappeared. There is still a hallway going southeast from the northern room we have not explored, correct?

Weapons still drawn, Vauna approaches the kobold that Uke has discovered, looking from his associate to the kobold he asks,

drackonic:
"The big one wants to know where your chief is."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

As the group heads towards the southern chamber, the kobold witch makes its escape.

Uke firmly holds down the box, from which now a hushed whimpering can be heard...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Nodding toward the box, "Hey Uke, let's open it up and ask him again, apparently he didn't hear me."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map Innkeeper and storyteller. Day of 1st full moon.

The whimpering has pauses....

Perception 20:

"I can only hope the power root chieftain got from that smoothskin can help me."

Uke lifts the box, and sees a dead kobold, foam on its mouth.

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,813 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Halloween 1 shot, welcome to Serenity Hollow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.