Emerald Spire (PFS)

Game Master Michael Hallet

Maps


451 to 500 of 1,730 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

"Do you hear that?", Ganem whispers to Bree, "some sort of clicking sound..."

Ganem examines the webs to see if they appear magical in nature.
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
reroll using Knowledge of Ages revelation
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 3 = 19

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Forgot to roll the perception check

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"Yeah, I hear that too. What do you think it is? I mean, these webs make me thing of spiders." Bree cocks his head to the side to listen better. "Do they make clicking sounds?"

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Aldy, do you see anything? Seems suspicious." Flint frowns. Spiders. Ticking spiders. Ticking spiders with bombs. Bomb spiders. Flint shivers and looks to the perceptive party member.

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo follows along with the group, bow in hand. He examines anything that piques the interest of the party.

Perception (With DarkVision): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Initative:

Arkolo 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Aldy Rolda 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Breelajah 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Flint Jaycen 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Ganem Ambergrog 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Brand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Monster 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Round 1
Brand
Bree
Flint
Arkolo
Aldy

Spider
Ganem

Bold may move.
Knowledge (Arcana) to identify spider.
Reflex Save to avoid getting entangled in webs.
I'm assuming you go inside as how else to examine the webs?

Ganem is able to ascertain that the webs aren't magical and that they're just as sticky as normal webs abject stronger.

Bree and the the others hears the clicking sound and the Arkolo's sharp eyes traces the sound to a few coins being scattered by webs . On the ground lies rubble that looked like it could have fallen from the ceiling.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint grumbles to himself. "Ah, there's no thing as bomb spiders. Just teensie little house spiders up here. You should see the pests we deal with in the mines." The dwarf smirks and heads just inside the door to take a look around.

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

If he sees a spider...:

If he sees a spider, he casually scrapes some mud off the wall and lobs it at the beast!
Elemental Blast @ Spider: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

What's the DC on the reflex save?

Bree moves more into the room looking for the spider.

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo enters the room on the heels of the others making sure to stay next to a wall. He peers about looking for the source of the webs.

Perception (With Darkvision): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem casts bless as he peers into the room...

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy will move in behind Breelajah, ready to aid against any foes that present themselves.

Ready action to aid another for AC (+4) for the first one attacked

Kn Arcana: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 6 + (4) = 27

Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Reflex Save to avoid getting entangled in webs. DC 14

As the party enters the chambers, Flint spots the creature making the noise. A eight legged insect with some of its thin legs knitting a web, his shot fires off into the soft underbelly!

This injures the spider so badly that it scuttles off in pain and doesn't look like it's coming back!

Ganem you may save that spell slot. Combat over...

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Wow. Lucky shot!

Flint grumbles as the spider runs off. "Hope we don't see him again." He then proceeds to get mired in the webs before he can chase after it.

Reflex, DC 14: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem shudders, "I hate spiders..."

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

"Well that was easy. I think we should keep pressing on." Bree catches a glimpse of the body stuck in the webs. "Oh. Maybe we should check that out first." He tries to get close to the shriveled corpse without getting caught up in the sticky strands of the web himself.


Fiend series | Shackles

Replacement GM dot


Fiend series | Shackles

What are the others doing while Breelajah is trying to navigate the webs?

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy will also wade into the room.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Perception, Heightened Awareness: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31+1 for traps

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

I was trying to get across it but got stuck. I'll try again if possible.

Flint manages to cut himself free of the webs and tries to get across the webs again.

Reflex, DC 14: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Dances in glee

Brand brings his axe to bear on the web, cutting it all down so that his companions can clear the area....

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo remains just inside the room adjacent to the door. Bow in hand and orcish eyes piercing the gloom waiting for something nasty to inevitably show itself.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem follows Brand as he cuts through the web...


Fiend series | Shackles

Brand is slowly cutting through all the webs to clear the room while the others converge on the corpse. Bree finds two longswords, five daggers, and one hand axe in the room, they are all rusty but still usable., A purse containing 42 copper pieces is also caught in the web.

While Brand is slashing away at the webs a mist comes up from within them! From within the mists a wounded spider appears that bites Brand!

Initiative:

Arkolo : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Aldy Rolda: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Brand: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Breelajah: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Flint Jaycen: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Ganem Ambergrog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Combat dice:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Concealment > 20%: 1d100 ⇒ 78

Initiative
Obscuring mist
Entering the web spaces: reflex DC 13 or become entangled
Arkolo
Aldy
Brand 16/20 hp, fort save vs poison
Breelajah
Flint 19/25hp
Ganem

- - -
Spider
- - -

Bold can act, I resolve posts in posting order

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Reflec: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Aid another Brand: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Ridley steps forward, and waves his spear menacingly, distracting the creature for Brand(+4 to hit) .

Ridley will use the Bodyguard feat to give whoever the spider attacks next +4 to AC.

Aid another AC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

But he fails.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Fort Save, Hardy 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"Ah!" Brand is surprised indeed by the attack as he feels the venom coursing through his veins, however the dwarf refuses to leave things be as he swings his axe in a double handed grip towards the spider even as he swings his robust body around.


Fiend series | Shackles

Concealment Brand: 1d100 ⇒ 52

Brand hits the spider hard while Aldy helps him by distracting it.

Initiative
Obscuring mist
Entering the web spaces: reflex DC 13 or become entangled
Arkolo
Breelajah
Flint 19/25hp
Ganem

- - -
Spider
- - -
Aldy
Brand 16/20 hp

Bold can act, I resolve posts in posting order

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Ah, my token was in the wrong place. My bad. Fixed it.

Flint squints through the thick fog, drawing a bit of earth from the wall as he does so. He tosses it towards the noise, but it gets stuck in a web.

Elemental Blast @ : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Total Concealment, 51+ hits: 1d100 ⇒ 37

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Moving into two web spaces, is that two reflex saves?

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 If I needed two saves, then I'm entangled in the second square

Bree moves as quickly as he can towards the spider. He takes high steps and manages to avoid most of the webs up until he reaches where he thinks the spider is. Then he swings his battleaxe.

battleaxe@spider: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
concealment>50 hits: 1d100 ⇒ 21

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Round 1

Ganem casts bless on his allies...


Fiend series | Shackles

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Yes, reflex for each square of webbing you move into

Flint throws a kinetic blast into the mists, but has no idea where to aim it. Bree moves closer, gets stuck into the webs but he still kills the spider!

Together you quickly destroy the remaining webbing, but there are no more spiders left in the room.

Ganem, you save your spell
Status of the wounded
Flint 19/25 hp
Brand 16/20 hp

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint coughs and straightens his back. "Argh, stupid spiders. I'll be fine. Let's keep moving."

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Well, lets get to plundering!

Search the room! Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21+1 more for traps.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

"Ugh. These sticky webs. I hate them." Bree moves his arms and legs enough to get out of the webs, eventually. "Ok. You guys are right. Let's keep going."

Ready to move on. Is there a door to the south (right hand side of map) in the room we're in?

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo spends his time trying to locate the spider to shoot at it but everntually hears its death gurgle as his companions put an end to it.

Shrugging, he releases the string on his bow and preps to advance to the next room.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Brand pulls off webbing from himself. They get everywhere and spends time to brush his beard, his pride must not be tarnished!

Once done, he gathers his axe and once more follows along with his companions, taking the rear guard.

"Seems clear for this room, let us move to the next."


Fiend series | Shackles

You find nothing else of interest in this room

I have adjusted the map slightly as some doors where not visible. I have marked the three doors you have found (that have not been opened) A, B and C

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

"Flint, does that door open or is it locked?" Bree nods his head at the door in front of Flint. He takes a few sticky steps towards the dwarf.


Fiend series | Shackles

FYI: I generally use the rule of 2 for moving onwards when there is a choice: i.e. if two players vote for door B I will move the game forward

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Let's search the closest door to us." Brand suggests as he looks around the whole room.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"Agreed", Ganem says as he tries to avoid the webs...


Fiend series | Shackles

You open the door and see a corridor. Massive black iron gates bar the corridor, fashioned out of twisted, angular vertical bars that have sharp edges and are about a handspan apart, linked by welded crossbars.

The gates have massive hinges set deep into the walls, and a heavy lock inside a welded box secures sliding bars that run into sockets in the floor and ceiling at the center of the corridor. Moreover, a black iron chain with links as thick as a human thumb wraps around the gates where they meet above and below the lockbox. The chain’s ends disappear into holes in the lockbox.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

GM, I am totally cool with rule of 2 for moving on. Our general procedure for entering rooms and proceeding down hallways is to have me lead the way searching for traps. So if you get to two and I am not one of them, can you roll perception for traps for me? Or alternatively, just roll perception for me whenever necessary. Perhaps Ina spoiler if you'd like.

Aldy will search the corridor as best as he can. Is the lock too far back/obstructed to try to pick it? If not, aldy will attempt that.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 +1 more for traps

Disable device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Anything?" the aged dwarf asks his resident trap expert.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint peeks his head through the door and shrugs. "Looks like nothing to me. We ain't getting through that gate. There are two more doors, if Sharp-Eyes clears us." He looks back into the room the group is in. "But that northern door looks promising."

1 vote for Door A


Fiend series | Shackles

Oh, that also reminds me: do the dwarves have stonecunning? My emerald spire group is four dwarves, three of them with stonecunning. This level was a breeze for them
Aldy, do you want me to assume you take 10 always?

Perception Aldy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Directly behind the door Aldy notices another trap door, which she disables. She moves towards the gate to investigate it when incorporeal arms emerge from the bars and clutch her shortly. The arms are as cold as ice.

Fortitude save please Aldy

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

I do! So far we haven't needed it because Aldy is an AMAZING scout.
Are we allowed to do anything to help Aldy?

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo follows carefully behind the leads watching the team's rear.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Aldy shivers as ghostly hands reach out and grab him.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Yes this dwarf has Stone cunning but we have a Super scout named Aldy. It has never come into question so far.


Fiend series | Shackles

Aldy feels that his pack weighs down more on his shoulders

1 STR damage

As quickly as the ghostly hand had appeared it also disappears.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem follows along into the corridor, pulling nervously on the bandage around his neck...

451 to 500 of 1,730 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Volandis' Emerald Spire 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.