Emerald Spire (PFS)

Game Master Michael Hallet

Maps


401 to 450 of 1,730 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Brands wonders why Aldy would let him open the door but sure he would do it.

Once that is done he resumes his position once more at the back and stands at the doorway, ready to defend his companions if needed.

"The caskets empty?" he asks once his companions confirmed that there are no further traps inside.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

"I don't know if they're empty." Bree moves closer to one of the caskets and tries to lift the lid.

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo stations himself in a room corner where he can see both the caskets and down the corridor from which they came.


As a couple of the group move next to the caskets a chill breeze arises from nowhere with an eerie howl. The room seems to darken, and in the sudden gloom, scores of small spectral eyeballs appear, drifting with the breeze. They peer intensely before fading away.

Everyone pauses expecting something horrible to happen but after a few moments of anticipation nothing else happens.

I'll let you decide if that changes what Breelajah does. I also want to give you all the chance to react to what just happened.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

No change for Bree.

"Wow. That was weird." Bree stares for a moment longer at where the eyeballs used to hang in the air then tries to lift one of the lids.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Eye have no Eye-dea what to Expect from that." Brand deadpans.

"Does anyone actually know what those floating eyeballs actually could be and what do they do?" he asks the party in general. His arms tensed as he looks around for a possible ambush.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"Hmmm..." Ganem searches his mind for clues to the eyeballs...

Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Reroll using Knowledge of the Ages revelation.
Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint takes a step back as the eyeballs jump out. "Uhh... I've never seen anything like that before." He takes a step forward, drawn to look into the open casket.

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Well that was disturbing... but whatever it was seems to be gone now...

Aldy will set about searching the room, inspecting the lids of the sarcophagi before the others remove them, then will search them for loot.

Not sure how many search checks I'll need, so feel free to roll for me GM. +11 normally, +12 for traps.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Brand once more takes his post as lookout and calls to Aldy.
"Well?" he gruffly asks.

"Is the area clear?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem casts detect magic around the room to see if they eye balls originated from some magic source.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree grunts a little has he tries to move one of the sarcophagi lids.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Perception Aldy 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Init:

Arkolo 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Aldy Rolda 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Breelajah 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Flint Jaycen 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Brand 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Pack of Bones x6 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Aldy checks around but he finds nothing out ordinary that could have being a placement for a trap of any sort.

Ganem uses his arcane senses to probe for further magical traces and finds faint illusion magic.

Bree attempts to shove a sarcophagi lid but its occupant is obviously disturbed as a bony hand rises up and slaps him on the face once!
Its occupant rises and faces the intruders in its room!!!!
A rattling can be heard from the other sarcophagi lids as well.

Round 1
Skeletons x6
Flint
Aldy
Arkolo
Breelajah
Brand

Bold may act

Attack Bree vs Flatfoot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack Bree vs Flatfoot 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The first skeleton manages to get to its feet and takes a swipe at Bree, Bony claws raking his face!
Sarcophagi lids are thrown aside as its occupants scramble out as well.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Here are Ganem's init rolls. He rolls twice for init and takes the best one (via Oracle revelation)

Initiative #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Thanks for keeping us going!

Flint waits until his teammates have dealt with the skeleton in his face, aware that short range is not his strong suit. Delaying until last in Pathfinder order. Then moving. If red is still alive, I trigger an AOO.

Then, Flint moves to the side of the room, grabs a bit of dirt off the ground, molds it into a ball in his hands, and tosses it at the skeleton coming at him.

Elemental Blast @ blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
dmg, B.: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree stares at the skeleton. With a fluid motion he slips his battleaxe from the loop at his belt and swings at the talking pile of bones.

battleaxe@red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

After his swing he steps forward to try to get around the creature.

Move to wield weapon, standard attack, five foot step.

Thanks for keeping us moving.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy will brandish his longspear, and wave it in the face of the nearest skeleton.

Aid Another attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Aldy will use the aid another action to assist the next person to make a melee attack on the skeleton. I also have the bodyguard feat, so I will aid another the AC of the first person attacked by a skeleton. I have the helpful trait, so both of those give a +4

Aid Another AC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Aid for AC fails

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo examines these creatures trying to determine if they are more than they seem... or if they are just plain old skeletons.

Kn: Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Stepping closer to the door for a better shot, Arkolo fires a blunt arrow at the red skeleton.

Fire! + PBS & CS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 13
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Round 2
Skeletons x5
Ganem - also pending Round 1
Flint
Aldy
Arkolo
Breelajah -11 dmg
Brand

Bold may act

For Round 1
Flint tosses his ball of dirt that suddenly accelerates forward but the aim is off as it smashes into the ground!

Aldy the wily Wayang makes good use of his Longspear to both hinder and distract the Skeleton from defending or attacking.

Arkolo tries to figure out if the skeletons are some form of advanced undead but is unable to remember any of it.

Bree swings at the skeleton but finds his foe already diminished....

Brand comes in through the door once his companions have all done their actions and swings his own weapons! But there isn't anything to swing at so he moves on forward to create his own wall.

The party's reactions come together like a well oiled machine but the skeletons advance first!
One attempts to claw at Addy!
Cyan Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The other advances on Bree and attempts to claw him though a longspear pokes at it.
Green Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The other rams itself onto Brand!
Yellow Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Their attacks all scraped or clanged against armor.
Leaving two scrambling forward but blocked by its own crypts.
"Stay with us...." they moan.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

The cyan marker was on top of mine... I moved it to the right one space.

Flint looks around, sweating profusely. Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea... The dwarf pauses, hoping Aldy is as good with weapons as he is with traps. Delaying until the end of the Pathfinder turn. Then, after Aldy has worked his magic, Flint runs backwards. "'scuse me, pardon me, business at the back." He gruffly mutters all of this, weaving his way away from the skeletons. Once there, he wraps his hands around each other and then opens them to reveal another earthy ball. He underhand tosses it at the closest skeleton.

Elemental Blast @ Closest: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy repositions, and distracts the skeleton for Bree, and then uses his spear to bat away the claws of the skeletons from whichever one swings at his allies first.

Aid another Bree: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Aid another AC on first ally attacked: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

+4 on Bree's next attack. Aid for AC fails.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree roars at the skeleton facing him and twirls his axe in the air. He brings it down in a deadly stroke against the undead creature.

battleaxe@green,aid: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 4 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Round 1 action

Ganem speaks an incantation and a flash of yellow lights momentarily fills the room.

Cast bless.

Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for 2 minutes.

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo steps inside the door before letting fly with his bow again. This time at the closest skeleton.

Fire! + PBS, PS, CS, Bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 2
Skeletons x2
Ganem
Aldy
Flint
Arkolo
Breelajah -11 dmg
Brand

Bold is up.

Aldy twirls his long spear and the point drives into the empty eye socket of a skeleton. It does no damage but it has to be disconcerting as the skeleton flinches in a human like way.

Flint makes a beeline for the and tosses an earthly ball but not before his skeleton makes a swipe at him!
Claw Aoo 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
The claw falls short and it eats an earth ball to its skull, demolishing it entirely.....

Arkolo launches an arrow though the impact is sufficient to rattle bones.
His target stands still for a moment before cracks are seen in its joints and it falls apart.....

Bree swiftly takes advantage of his foe's distraction and hammer his axe clean through the ribs, separating it from its upper half.

Brand too swings his own weapon
Axe 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
His foe however still stands as its bones prove too hard for his notched axe to cut through.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Round 2

Ganem edges around one of the caskets until he is standing next to Flint. He touches him on his shoulder as he is casting a spell...

Cast guidance on Flint.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Round 3
Skeletons x2
Ganem
Aldy
Flint
Arkolo
Breelajah -11 dmg
Brand

Bold is up.

Ganem gives Flint a spell that boosts him faintly.

The Skeletons Attack!
Yellow flails at Brand!
Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Purple tries for Flint!
Claw 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Both Dwarves weather the attacks with the stoic ease of their race as claws fails to penetrate their defenses.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree looks around and spots the two remaining skeletons. Scowling at the one on his right, he moves quickly around the sarcophagus to engage the creature.

battleaxe,flank@yellow: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Moved into flank position. Had to move through a threatened square so yellow has AoO.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint waits for his friends then backs up behind them. trigger AOO after other PC turns. He then looks at the closest skeleton with malice. "Go back to the nine realms, restless soul. " Then he tosses another chunk of rounded rock.

Elemental Blast @ closest: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17
Damage, Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo moves for a better shot before unleashing at the yellow sack of bones...

Fire! + PBS & CS: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 23
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

As Bree moves, the skeleton lashes out!
Claw AOO with cover 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 2 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Its claws screeches over the hard stone of the sarcophagi lid.
Bree strikes out as well but the same lid obstructs him

Arkolo takes down the Skeleton menanced by his two companions easily with a well placed shot.

Flint too takes a claw to his back.
Claw AOO 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
It gouges out skin and flesh but the skeleton is demolished as well from the hard stone to its skull!

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Looks like everybody's dead?

Flint gingerly looks back around the door. "Did we get them all? This dungeon is a lot more than I bargained for..."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"I think we did. Your talents, Flint, are well suited for this dungeon.", Ganem says as he readjusts the bandage around his neck.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree relaxes now that the skeletons are not moving. Only then does he start to realize the seriousness of his wounds. He fishes out a healing wand. "Can someone use this on me?" He looks for anyone who is capable of using healing magic.

CLW wand, I need 11 hp.

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

Arkolo takes the proffered wand and activates it on it's owner...

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Want another CLW charge? Try this one!:

CLW 2: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Still want more? How about this one!

Spoiler:
CLW 3: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

As the party heals up, the south westernmost casket contains the only
treasure in any of the caskets: under its skeleton lies a horn.

Horn is Magical under Detect Magic.
Will need a spellcraft to identify it.

The crypt looks as safe as a crypt without restless undead can be.
Where would the party head too?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"Hmmm...", Ganem says as he examines the horn.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint absentmindedly forms a small earthen statue in his hands, watching Ganem examine the horn. I really should learn more about the world when I leave this place. Turns out there is more than dirt and stone. After Ganem is finished, Flint turns to Aldy and bows. "After you, sharp-eyes."

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

As Ganem examines the horn, brushing off the layers of dust and cobwebs.
He identifies it as a Horn of Fog.

Horn of Fog:

This small bugle allows its possessor to blow forth a thick cloud of heavy fog similar to that of an obscuring mist spell. The fog covers a 10-foot square next to the horn blower each round that the user continues to blow the horn; a fog cloud travels 10 feet each round in a straight line from the emanation point unless blocked by something substantial such as a wall. The device makes a deep, foghorn-like noise, with the note dropping abruptly to a lower register at the end of each blast. The fog dissipates after 3 minutes. A moderate wind (11+ mph) disperses the fog in 4 rounds; a strong wind (21+ mph) disperses the fog in 1 round.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

After we are satisfied the room has been fully looted, aldy will leas the way through the door to the east, searching and listening as he goes. I'm on my phone... DM, can your make perception rolls as necessary? Perception is plus 11, 12 vs traps.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

The floor of this small hallway is partially blocked by heaps of stone rubble. A skeletal human hand protrudes from one pile of rubble. The debris looks old, and the few sagging strands of web draped over the rubble seem to have been here for some time.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Aldy steps forward and finds that the door while old isn't trapped at all and opens it slightly revealing an empty room.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint pauses by the heap of the rubble and focuses on it, moving his hands in circles. After a few seconds he laughs. "Just kidding. I can't do that." He digs around in the heaps for a few minutes, trying to get down to the body beneath. There better be something shiny under there, and not just another undead baddie.

After his investigation is complete, he follows Aldy through the door.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree accepts the wand back from Arkolo. "Thanks! I may be coming back to you with more of these types of requests." He slides the wand into his bag then moves on to explore the room.

He pauses slightly to watch Flint dig through the pile of rubble and then moves on to the doors exiting the room.

"Which door now?" He points to the closed doors to the east and south. I hate maps that don't have north as up...

Grand Lodge

NG M Half Orc Inquisitor of Erastil 5 - HP 38/38 - AC 20, T 15, FF 15 - F+8, R+9, W+10 - Init: +8 - Perc +11 (DV) - SM +13 - Spells (1) 4/5, (2) 3/3, Judgement 1/2, Blessed Infiltration 3/3 – Active Conditions: Nil

After maintaining a vigil on the open doors, caskets & piles of bones while the others search, he lowers his bow and follows the rest of the party into the next room.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem nervously pulls at his bandage as he follows along with the others...

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Digging through the rubble uncovers that the human skeleton buried within has been shattered into many pieces.

The skeleton’s priestly robes are now mere moldering scraps, and the blade of a nearby sword has rusted away into uselessness. Under the skeleton is a key lying slightly rusty but in relative good shape as compared to its previous owner.

The debris fell from the ceiling above, where something violent blasted away solid stone to create a cavity. In the center of the cavity, about 15 feet above the floor, a 5-foot-diameter irregular hole or shaft rises up into the darkness.

The doors in this room stays closed.
Which door? Place your avatar at the door you wish to open.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

The 5-foot wide cavern is in the ceiling? Like a tunnel going up? And I've put myself by the door I want.

Bree moves next to the southern door and tests the latch to see if it's locked.

The Exchange

M NN Dwarf Kineticist 4 | HP: -9/51 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 FF) DR: 3| CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +12, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 8/9 |
Bot Me!:
[dice=Elemental Blast @ ]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+11[/dice]

Flint grabs the key and slips it into his pocket. "Ten copper pieces says this is useful later." He then pauses to look up at the hole. "Uh... did you guys do that when you cleared the first floor? Or, did you see it?" He looks around at the skeletons. Good thing they didn't fall in. That would be an unpleasant greeting party after an unpleasant fall.

Sovereign Court

Chronicle Sheets GM Busy At Work........

Yes it's the 5 foot wide tunnel that goes up.

Perception VS DC 15:

Before entering hear a faint, intermittent clinking sound, as if two small pieces of metal are striking each other softly.

The walls and ceiling of this room are hidden behind a thick, gray-white forest of spider webs that blocks all vision beyond ten feet. Webs are everywhere, creating a maze of vertical sheets. Gray, furry dust clings to the sticky, white webs. The desiccated, shriveled corpse of a long-dead man hangs spread-eagle across one of these layers of webbing, and rusty swords, daggers, and axes hang securely from others.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Varisian) Raging: Bloodrager/4 | HP 21/48 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +4 | CMB 9, CMD 20 (18 FL) | Init +3, Perc +7

Bree looks at all of the spiderweb covering the room. "Hey guys. Come check this out. Looks like spiders."

If someone can fly, maybe they can go checkout that tunnel in the ceiling. Bree has moved on...

401 to 450 of 1,730 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Volandis' Emerald Spire 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.