GM Tyranius Cries from the Drift (Starfinder) Tier 1-2 (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Starship Combat Cheatsheet
Tactical Map


351 to 392 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

The group of Starfinders is ready for the strange creature, mostly thanks to Doku's innate sense of the vibrations around him. All the weapons but Catchy's strike the red-skinned outsider.

As the flame-red humanoid stands before Gunnz it looks to have a keyboard attached to its arm along with holding a metal pipe in the other.

Storm Effect: 1d100 ⇒ 59

The shields continue to work for now as the outsider bites at Gunnz along with slamming it's keyboard and pipe at Aegis.

Bite vs Gunnz KAC 18: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 + DC 12 Fort save vs Paralysis

Improvised Weapon 1 vs Aegis KAC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Improvised Weapon 2 vs Aegis KAC 15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The creature's teeth bite into Gunnz' shoulder as a keyboard bashes into Aegis' face.

Round 1
--------------------------------------
Monster (-12)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 4/9; HP 6/6)
Gunnz (SP 2/14; HP 16/16)

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Ughh" murmurs Gunnz, finally overcome by the horrors of the spacecraft.

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

"Gunnz! No!" shouts Aegis-9 when the creature bites into the operative. He is unaware of the keyboard flying towards his head until his pain receptors register contact.

The android takes a step back towards the console behind him as he recoils from the impact. Guarded step move action.

He then raises his pulse caster pistol and fires again, trying to arm far enough away from his paralyze comrade to prevent harm from friendly fire.

Ranged attack (pulse caster pistol): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Damage(E/NL): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Bump.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

This is the second thread I thought I posted too. Apologies.
I'm AFK, and posting from my phone, through a large chunk of today
Will try to sneak in a post at lunch.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I'm sorry, this one escaped me. Does Doku think this alien would be subject to a Daze Spell Life Science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

If Yes or unknown:

The shirren reaches out and tries to addle the alien's thought sfor a quick moment. DC 14 neg.

If No:

Doku continues to lay down fire, hoping to help out the more combat oriented Starfinders Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Ha! not even close.

Dark Archive

Aegissteps back and fires at the obvious outsider, though his electrical pulse mises as it sparks across the chair causing the deceased pilot to twitch uncontrollably.

Doku is unsure what exactly it is or what may affect the multi-armed fiend. He reaches out to addle the aliens mind.

Will save DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The creature stops in it's tracks and almost seems to start drooling on itself as Gunnz is overcome with paralysis.

Still with us Catchy? this is the final fight.

Round 1
--------------------------------------
Monster (-12)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 4/9; HP 6/6)
Gunnz (SP 2/14; HP 16/16)

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

sorry Gm . I did post an attack but was waiting for it to be resolved. Will update first thing GMT as out at moment with wife!

Dark Archive

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Catchy's shot rings out and misses the outsider. The unknown creature shakes it's head in a dazed state, knocking the cobwebs loose.

Round 2
--------------------------------------
Monster (-12)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 4/9; HP 6/6)
Gunnz (SP 2/14; HP 16/16)

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Am I still paralysed?

Dark Archive

Nope. Sorry. That only lasts 1 round.

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz takes a guarded step back and then fires her pistol.
attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
arc pistol: 1d6 ⇒ 1

"bubbbbbba" whimpers Gunnz almost overcome by the horrors.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"I can't use that trick again, we've got to get it!"

Doku tries to keep up the harrying fire, but it's feeble at best: ATK: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

First ally to miss their next attack can use my communalism ability to reroll

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Dokushisoka wrote:
"I can't use that trick again, we've got to get it!"

"Well done, Doku!" shouts Aegis-9, [b]"Hopefully one time is all we will need." Steadying himself, the android raises his pulse caster pistol and takes aim at the creature. "We've got you now." he mutters.

Move action = Get'Em improvisation = +1 morale bonus to attack rolls by to self and all allies against creature.
Ranged attack (pulse caster pistol): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage(E/NL): 1d4 ⇒ 3

I believe 15 hits, so hold onto that reroll!

Dark Archive

Catchy is up.

Dark Archive

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Doku reroll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Aegis' pulsecaster shocks the outsider just as it begins to recover from it's dazed state.

Catchy's bullet imprints into the Captain's chair as Doku sends a small spray of fire into the room. Gunnz fires his own pulsecaster into the creature's leg, causing it to buckle.

The red skinned humanoid reaches out for Gunnz again.

Bite vs Gunnz KAC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 + DC 12 Fort save vs Paralysis

The creatures teeth drag loosely into Gunnz' chest. "They will feast on your entrails." It manages to croak out.

Round 3
--------------------------------------
Monster (-15)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 4/9; HP 6/6)
Gunnz (SP 0/14; HP 7/16)

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

"There will be no feast this day!" Aegis-9 declares before firing.

Move action = Get'Em improvisation = +1 morale bonus to attack rolls by to self and all allies against creature.
Ranged attack (pulse caster pistol): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Damage(E/NL): 1d4 ⇒ 1

As his shot goes wide, the android's facial actuators twist into a look of horror.

Hopefully, the above removed the last of the "1"s out of the dice-roller.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I'm totally out of tricks... nothing left but

In desperation Doku unloads his pistol as quickly as he can"

ATK 1: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 4 = 1
ATK 2: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 4 = 15 for Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"Arrghhh" wimpers Gunnz.
fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

But she is hardier than she realises, and having experienced the horrible creatures terror once, manages to overcome it a second time.

Again she steps back and fires.
attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

"Take that, you fiend!"

Dark Archive

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Aegis' next shot flies wide while Catchy's bullet pierces the outsides chest, right into it's ribs. Doku sears a hole through one of the reddish hands allowing Gunnz to electrocute it once more.

Hissing the creature moves around the Captain's chair and right beside Gunnz and Doku as it bites at Doku.

Bite vs Gunnz KAC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Doku slams the door in it's face, avoiding the paralytic teeth.

Round 4
--------------------------------------
Monster (-23)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 4/9; HP 6/6)
Gunnz (SP 0/14; HP 7/16)

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz continues to circle backwards, trying to desperately keep her distance.

"We just wanted to help.." she babbles at the dead creature.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
But can't get the drop on it.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Doku again shoots wildly, "My pistol is on E!"

ATK 1: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 4 = 15 for DMG: 1d4 ⇒ 3
ATK 2: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

Seeing the creature go for the door, and thus the rest of the crew, Aegis-9's visual receptors narrow. Do I try to tackle it before it can reach my friends? He ponders. Or do I stand my ground and hope that one final shot will bring it down?

With a decision made, an electrical pulse fires from the android's positronic brain to the actuators in his arms and fingers. "By the All-Code, let this end!

Move action = Get'Em improvisation = +1 morale bonus to attack rolls by to self and all allies against creature.

Ranged attack (pulse caster pistol): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20 Damage(E/NL): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Dark Archive

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Catchy fires twice in quick succession. One shoot flies wide but the second comes close, missing by less than an inch.

Aegis continues to electrocute the creature before it can reach his allies while Doku shoots wildly, managing to land a shot of his own, though the strange red outsider still looks to be standing strong.

Gunnz can't seem to line up a shot through the storm battering the outside of the shields.

The devil-like beast steps through the open doors and bites at Doku once again.

Bite vs Doku KAC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The four armed monster leaps on Doku's neck, tearing his throat out from his body.

You don't go below 0 HP. You are now Unconscious and Dying. At the end of each round (Starting next) you lose 1 RP. There are three ways to stabilize. (CRB Page 250-251)
1. Someone perform first aid DC 15 Medicine Check.
2. Any sort of healing
3. Spend RP = to 1/4 your max (Min 1). This will end the dying effect. You can spend additional RP to Stay in the fight by spending 1 additional RP. If you do you gain 1 HP and become conscious once again.

You guys have to roll higher than a single damage here soon. RNG is killing you. Plus you had to use a tone of resources on the incorporeal. You still got this though.

Round 5
--------------------------------------
Monster (-27)
--------------------------------------
Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 0/9; HP 0/6; unconscious; Prone; Dying)
Gunnz (SP 0/14; HP 7/16)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

spending RP

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz fires quickly, a wicked grin on her face. Maybe she likes living on the edge, or maybe just not showing fear. But either way she has space know and doens't have to back up.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
trick shot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
base damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
bonus damage if trick shot comes off: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Go back to being dead. Right Now."

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

In an effort to end save his friends from further harm, Aegis-9 allows the pistol to drop from his hands. He pulls forth the force baton that served him well against the last creature and races towards the creature.

Swinging his mechanical arm wide and over his head, the android brings it down with a rapid motion in an effort to strike the threat mightily!

Melee attack (force baton): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Damage (force baton): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Crit! Undead have them and this guy is not incorporeal!

Dark Archive

Force Baton Crit Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dropping his pistol Aegis rushes in with the force baton. He cracks the outsider across the temple and hard as the skin splits open and blood begins to pour down the creature's face.

Catchy takes a step back, against the wall and fires.

Tactical pistol attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The bullet lodges itself in the door as Doku's body stops bleeding out.

Seeing the Xill about to fall Gunnz performs one final trick. The shock from his pistol is just enough to drop the evil Xill before it can implant its eggs into Doku's body.

Combat Over.

Player Status:

Aegis-9 (SP 0/6; HP 5/10)
Catchy (SP 0/6; HP 2/8; 2 con damage) (JJ HP 0/10)
Doku (SP 0/9; HP 0/6; unconscious; Prone)
Gunnz (SP 0/14; HP 7/16)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Well that would have been terrifying! Doku can't really help now, but you can see a pair of MK 1 healing serums on his belt.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

Catchy dashes over to Doku. Hang in there my mystical friend

Grabbing at one of the serums, Cathcy tries to stem the bleeding

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz rushes to help the others.
"Let me pop the lids, I love the sound they make."
medicine(aid): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

"See, easy!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

Aegis-9 prepares to tend to the fallen Doku, but sees that the others--though themselves injured--are already quickly taking care of their comrade. Looking over the party, Aegis-9 acknowledges, Each one of us has been injured, none of us were unscathed on this mission. Still, we managed to fare better than this vessel's unfortunate crew.

A crackle of energy from the storm surging through the hull snaps Aegis-9 out of his mournful and contemplative mood. "If Doku is ready to return to the ship, then we should get moving... and fast." The android nods, solemnly. "I have no desire to remain on this vessel any longer than we need to."

Leaving the more skilled members of the crew to gather the mission data that was the team's objective, Aegis-9 makes sure that the crew's personal items have been gathered and stowed. Then, time permitting, he begins to collect those remains of the crew that he had observed earlier, doing his best to give the grim task the proper reverence that it requires.

the personal items and any remains of the ship's

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

No need for medicine, just administer it. HP: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Back in action, the shirren thinks to the party, "Did we win?" Then the light of the storm hits his eyes.

"I think we'd best get the information and get out of here. We have much to do and do none of it dead."

Dark Archive

With the Xill defeated the Starfinders begin to scour the bridge for the necessary data that they came for. A silk kasatha mouth scarf rests at the feet of the ruined pilot’s body.

Using your initial Computers check.

Gunnz gives the hacking a go and finds that the files is incredibly encrypted. Short on time, needing to escape the Struggle’s Scholar and power their own ship’s Drift engine before the etheric storm finally consumes the area. Gunnz grabs at the clips holding the harddrive in place and yanks it free, tossing the solid state drive in his pack. Aegis gathers up the crews final memoirs before joining the rest of his crew.

Quickly heading to the Pegasus the Starfinder fire up the Drift Drive. The last sight that you see before your ship enters the Drift is the Struggle’s Scholar breaking apart as the storm overtakes it.

***

Returning to Absalom Station, Zigvigix is extremely appreciative for the shred of hope that the retrieved data represents. The tale of the Struggle’s Scholar’s fate disturbs the Exo-Guardians faction leader. "I promise to deliver the remains and personal belonging of the Struggle’s Scholar’s crew to the Idari for proper last-rite ceremonies. The Society maintained active files on each of the crew members."
He taps on his keyboard. "Yup, each member requested burial of their bodies or their final possessions returned to the Idari—even the android, Blue Sky-101."

Zigvigix rests his hand on the recovered hard drive. "I will send the damaged data to the Dataphiles in the hopes that their leader, Historia 7, might be able to parse the information and recover any word about the fate of Sangoro’s Bulwark."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"If the findings are public. I'd love to read them. That mission was.... bittersweet. It was also extremely frightening."

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

"I second Doku's request." says Aegis-9. "The information was obtained at the loss of seven lives as well as at the peril to my fellow Starfinders, and friends. It would be most unfortunate if the information could not be used to benefit many."

"If it would not be too intrusive," the android says in a thoughtful, yet mournful manner, "I would like also ask if we may attend any funeral ceremonies for the fallen crew. As the last beings to bear witness to their final, heroic efforts and the individuals tasked with bringing them back, I think it appropriate that we see to it that they reach their final destination on this plane."

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

And I too, would like to pay my respects, and not least to my fellow Starfinders here, whose bravery and selflessness allows me to stand here and make this request

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz nods, having retrieved the silk scarf from the pilots feet before leaving.

"I think while they were dead, we still shared in their final tale and task." she agrees, finding a spirit of comradery with this team through shared adversity.

Dark Archive

"Of course! “This is the first shred of truly good news that the Exo- Guardians have had in a long time! My many thanks for all you have done in securing this important data. Now, there is another important matter I wanted to bring up."

“Prior to the Scoured Stars incident, I was part of a group of loyal friends, like the team you’re all a part of. Right before that dark event, I bought some tickets for my friends and me to a major upcoming concert. It was going to be our big outing—a capstone to all our missions together. Now, all my friends are trapped or lost in the Scoured Stars, and who knows how long it will take before we find out what happened there. The concert is coming up in a few months, and I wanted to extend an invitation. No promises or anything; you might be on assignment, and field missions take priority. If you are free, though, I would be honored if you would join me at this concert. Think of it as a remembrance for my lost comrades and a celebration of a new generation’s camaraderie.

“Oh! I just realized that I should invite Historia-7 too! Okay,
well, thanks again. I should get going!”
With that said, Zigvigix eagerly limps off towards the Lorespire Complex.

That is the end of the Scenario. I will get Chronicles out tomorrow morning. Great job. Those were two of the toughest fights I have seen so far. You earned primary and secondary success conditions as well as a bonus +1 reputation and Fame with the Exoguardians.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

That was TOUGH! Loved it. Thanks for the game.

351 to 392 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Cries from the Drift (Starfinder) Tier 1-2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.