GM Tyranius Cries from the Drift (Starfinder) Tier 1-2 (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Starship Combat Cheatsheet
Tactical Map


51 to 100 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Gunnz tightened her harnesses as she prepares to send the ship into a set of tight turns in the race for position.

init round 2: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 1 = 21

Dark Archive

Doku encourages Aegis to line up some shots through the asteroids, though the Honorbound is still closing in. Catchy diverts all remaining power to the weapons systems as Gunnz does a more gentle maneuvering around the asteroid field.

The pilot of the Honorbound does what he can to carefully move right through the middle of the asteroid belt.

Looks to me like LoS is blocked by both ships so going to move on to Round 2.

Round 2

Honorbound Piloting Round 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Captain Yuluzak continues to encourage his pilot. "Careful through those rocks! Push all energy to the weapons and keep on their engines!"

Captain Encourage (Pilot)DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Engineering Divert (Weapons) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Science Officer target System (Engines) DC 8: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Honorbound- (+2 Pilot; Crit Engines on 19-20; Dam 1=2)
Pegasus- ()

Round 2
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Engineering Phase (Catchy)
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)

Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Round 2
With a deft twist of her wrist, Gunnz keeps the Pegasus moving in an evasive pattern, aiming to keep the ship safe while they close on the Vesk vessel.

evade DC13: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 1 = 27
pilot for round 3 initiative: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 1 = 19

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Seriously! We can only win through offensive might!" The shirren's skill is... still developing Encourage Aegis-9: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

I’ll keep an eye on the systems but for now, we’re good!

can’t see anything worth doing in this round

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Dokushisoka wrote:
"Seriously! We can only win through offensive might!"

"The most powerful weapon is of little value..." intones Aegis-9, "if it fails to connect with its target. What our vessel may lack in firepower, it more than makes up for in manueverability."

"If we can stay out of our opponent's forward firing arc, then the victory will be ours. I recommend that power be diverted to the engines and that we try to stay behind our opponent to the extent that it is possible. I have faith in this crew that we will prevail."

"And when our enemy presents itself to our firing arc, I will be ready. the android adds.

Aegis-9 favors taking the defensive by nature (its in his name!)

Dark Archive

Doku continues to encourage the gunner stations as Catchy watches each of the numerous displays.

Gunnz skirts around the edges of the asteroid field as the Honorbound continues to slowly navigate through the spinning rocks themselves.

Honorbound Evade DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"FIRE!" The Vesk roars in delight.

*****

Honorbound- (+2 Pilot; Crit Engines on 19-20; Dam 1=2; +2 AC)
Pegasus- (+2 Gunner)

Round 2
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Engineering Phase (Catchy)
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)
Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Ketch "Catchy" Arl wrote:
The analysis shows that these asteroids hold molten stone. I suspect that any weapon will puncture the obsidian shell and imparts the shot’s momentum to the asteroid, causing it to violently hurl magma into nearby space. Basically, you don't want to be around when that happens

Aegis-9 sizes up the shot.

Am I correct that, even at space scale, that the asteroids provide some sort of cover?

The Vesk vessel is well within range, the android notes. As he attempts to line up the shot, Aegis-9 catches a glimpse of one of the asteroids in his targeting viewscreen. But there appears to be a closer target that, perhaps, we could use to our advantage.

Aegis-9 realizes that it would be far easier to target a closer, relatively slower moving, and inanimate asteroid than another starship that is taking defensive actions. Recalling Catchy’s words from earlier, the android theorizes that a successful shot on the asteroid should impart the moment of the shot to the asteroid causing it to go in the same direction and possibly crash into the shields of the opponent’s starship. Further, Aegis-9 considers, if the shot causes the asteroid to shoot magma, that, too, may hit the Vesk ship and further deplete its shields. Alternatively, a spray of magma could act like a smoke screen or hazard, possibly providing cover to the Pegasus.

I am no physicist. the android acknowledges. Aegis-9 has no ranks in Physical Science. But the tactics appear to be sound.

The android is about to fire, but then hesitates for a moment.

While a sound tactic, it is of no use in this duel if it violates the terms of this duel or the Vesk’s sense of honor. Aegis-9 contemplates.

Aegis-9 attempts to use the Culture skill to recall knowledge about Vesk customs, honor-code, and rules of interpretation with respect to duels (i.e., Would targeting the asteroids violate the rule that says “warriors are to face the enemy head on”?).

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

If what Aegis-9’s recalls causes him to believe that firing on the asteroids DOES NOT violate either the letter or [i ]the spirit[/i] of the dueling Code under Vesk cultural norms, then he fires on the asteroid directly adjacent to the Vesk ship’s starboard side. If Aegis-9 believes that the act of targeting an object other than the opponent WOULD BE a violation of Vesk cultural norms, then he targets the Vesk ship directly.

Having weighed his choices, Aegis-9 repositions the coilgun turret of the Pegasus until his selected target is within the cross-hairs of his targeting screen. Then he fires!

Gunnery: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 17 Coilgun Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 1) = 6

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"If it is next to an asteroid, target the asteroid!" reminds Gunnz.

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Gunnz wrote:
"If it is next to an asteroid, target the asteroid!" reminds Gunnz.

Good advice, Gunnz. However, Aegis-9's code won't allow him to do what he thinks may be dishonorable (at least not without a greater threat of harm to his crew or others).

Dark Archive

Spaces with an asteroid are impassible and block a starship’s direct-fire weapons—tracking weapons move to avoid striking these asteroids.

Recalling what the android can on Vesk culture and honor, Aegis-9 doesn't believe using the environment should dishonor their agreement in any way.

Lining up the coilgun Aegis-9 rails shell after shell into the asteroid. The asteroid begins to violently hurl magma all over the starboard side of the Honorbound as it shatters apart.

Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (1, 7, 7, 7) = 22

The slag melts into the hull as numerous rooms of lights flicker and go out on the Vesk vessel.

A single turret from the side whirls around and streaks a light laser from it's cannon into the Starfinders shields.

Light laser cannon vs Pegasus AC 12; range: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11

The laser narrowly misses as it arcs in a small semi-circle around the aft end.

Round 3

Honorbound Piloting Round 3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Evasive maneuvers. Get us in closer!" Captain Yuluzak commands. "And get my shields back online!"

Captain Encourage (Pilot)DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Engineering Divert (Weapons) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Science Officer Balance (Shields) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The shields rebalance as the Honorbound evasively avoids the remainder of the asteroids.

Honorbound Evade DC 13: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

The honorbound bounces against several of the asteroids.

*****

Honorbound-(-12)(Shields Fwd 10|Port 10|Aft 5|Starboard 5)- +2 Pilot; -2 AC
Pegasus- (+2 Gunner)

Round 3
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Engineering Phase (Catchy)
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)
Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

That was a close one JJ Catchy thinks as the Vesk laser flies past the bridge window. Aegis, great shot! But he’s still moving. Let me try and boost the weapons module again.

Engineering check to Divert Power: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Any weapons roll of a 1 is treated as a 2 for this round

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

Aegis-9 looks at the debris from the asteroid in an effort to see how far the magma dispersed.

Aegis-9 is trying to see if the magma will only do damage when a ship is adjacent to an asteroid or if there is the potential that an asteroid that is not directly adjacent to a ship could still do damage if destroyed.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

"Gunnz, I suggest that we get clear of those asteroids and line up a shot on their starboard side." suggest Aegis-9. "Catchy, as the ship is holding together, it may be beneficial to have another hand on the trigger."

If I read the rules correctly, we don't have to have an engineer each round. If the shields/ship are undamaged, you may want to consider declaring yourself as a gunner at the beginning of the next round if it looks like we can bring another gun to bear.

Dark Archive

The asteroids only seem to have a range of damaging what is adjacent to it.

Dark Archive

Bump.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Aegis, whatever we do blast that ship!" Encourage Gunner: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Dokushisoka wrote:
"Aegis, whatever we do blast that ship!"

"Understood, Captain." Aegis-9 responds. "I will do my best to oblige!"

Once the Pegasus clears the nearest asteroid, Aegis-9 places the broadside of the Honorbound into the sites on the targeting screen of the coilgun (see my post in Discussion) and fires!

Gunnery (Encouraged): 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 14 Coilgun Damage (Diverted Power): 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 4) = 10

Current AC of Honorbound is 12; starboard arc targeted; with Diverted Power the Damage Total should be 12 (4,2,2,4)

The projectiles hurl from the coilgun, overwhelm the Honorbound's shields, and rip deep into the ship's hull!

Please note that I have not made any changes to the tactical map as I assume the GM or Gunnz will determine the final position of the Pegasus.

Dark Archive

Doku encourages Aegis to fire everything he has as Catchy diverts all power to the weapons.

Gunnz swings the ship around hard into the Honorbounds starboard side.

evade DC 13: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 1 = 31
pilot for round 4 initiative: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 1 = 21

As the Pegasus swings around the two vessels open fire on each other.

Light Laser Cannon vs Pegasus AC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

The light laser blasts against the Pegasus shields as the coilgun rips right through the Honorbound's weakened shields and into it's hull.

Critical threshold: 1d100 ⇒ 79

Round 4

Honorbound Piloting Round 4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Captain Encourage (Pilot)DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Engineering Divert (Weapons) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Science Officer Balance (Shields) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Several sections of the Honorbound begin to fail as engineering isn't able to divert power to the weapons and the Science officer can't balance the shields.

"Check the wiring and reroute the power. We need to keep the engines online!"

Honorbound Evade DC 13; glitching engines: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 17

*****

Honorbound-(-17)(Shields Fwd 10|Port 10|Aft 5|Starboard 0)-Engines glitching; +2 AC
Pegasus- (Shields Fwd 7|Port 10|Aft 10|Starboard 10)(+2 Gunner)

Round 4
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Engineering Phase (Catchy)
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)
Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"That's it! Keep the pressure on!" Not seeing a need to switch and speak up otherwise Doku keeps encouraging the gunner Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

“They haven’t broadcasted a ceasefire, so they must still wish to continue with the fight.” reports Aegis-9. “Though I am loathe to engage in needless destruction, it would appear that we must continue on.”

”Captain, as our shields appear to be holding, I recommend that Catchy man the laser cannon. A well-placed volley to the Honorbound’s starboard side from both the Pegasus’ coilgun and laser cannon should be sufficient to bring this duel to a swift end.” recommends the android.

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

I'm back!

Gunnz tries to pull up to the starboard side of the Honorbound, while avoiding the worst of their fire.

pilot initiative for next round: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 = 25
evade DC13: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

I've updated the map, left a green trail on in case this has already happened this round

"[b]Weeee, great shooting on that asteroid. Did you see that sucker explode?[/ooc]

Gunnz then executes an intricate set of twists and corkscrews that tests the ships's crew's harnesses to their limits.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

Let's take 'em out shouts Catchy as he hurries down to the starboard weapons bay. JJ weaving behind and five feet above him. Catchy straps himself in and rapidly recalibrates the laser guidance system, the Honorbound looming large in the windows. When the reticule turns from green to red he shouts up to the bridge Firing!

Laser cannon attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

+2 from DEX mod +2 from Piloting Skill if I've got that right. If not, please readjust GM

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Gunnz wrote:

I'm back!

Glad to have you back!

"Nice shot, Catchy! Let's keep the pressure on!" says Aegis-9 as he fires the coilgun.

Gunnery(Encouraged): 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 8

Aegis-9's shot misses. Next time, I should remember to use the targeting screen. the android thinks.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

Like most Vesk, their ego's rarely match their ability thinks Catchy

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"That's it! We got them. Just don't let up!" Staying on the gunner Encourage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Dark Archive

Doku keeps the pressure on Aegis-9 as Catchy leaps from his seat and hops onto one of the platforms controlling a laser cannon.

Gunnz swings the ship around staying low on the starboard side of the Honorbound as the Vesk seem to be having a very difficult time regenerating their ships and keeping their ship in one piece.

Aegis-9's shot misses though Catchy seems to have an eye for the controls as his laser cuts a hole through the Honorbound's hull.

Light Laser Cannon vs Pegasus AC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The rapidly crippling Vesk shuttle fires wide as it's turret spins on a strange axis.

***

Round 5

Honorbound Piloting Round 5: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Captain Encourage (Pilot)DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Engineering Divert (Weapons) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Science Officer Balance (Shields) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Shift 5 shields from Fwd to Starboard.

The Vesk crew scrambles all around the decks as they quickly swap circuit cards, fixing the shields.

Honorbound Evade DC 13; glitching engines: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 10

The Honorbound limps along. "Take us into the field. We need cover to repair."

Honorbound has moved.

*****

Honorbound-(-25)(Shields Fwd 5|Port 10|Aft 5|Starboard 5)-Engines glitching; -2 AC
Pegasus- (Shields Fwd 7|Port 10|Aft 10|Starboard 10)(+2 Gunner)

Round 5
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Engineering Phase (Catchy)
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)
Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

Our lasers to +1 damage from Gunnz boon. Well, one does.

Gunnz keeps the Pegasus rolling through a tight spiral before sweeping it into a quick turn.

"Coming up on our right in 3..2...1..."

She pulls the Pegasus into a final incredibly tight turn, ending up right next to the Honorbound, and unfortunately close to another asteroid as well.

"GOGogo..." she calls. Anyone else might be wondering how after pulling those G's anyone would be going anywhere other than the space-sickness bags. But the Society takes all sorts.

pilot evade DC 13: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 = 26
pilot, initiative for next round: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 = 25

"I love this ship!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Dokushisoka wrote:
"That's it! We got them. Just don't let up!"

If I am correct, the above was for Round 5. If I am wrong, please adjust the roll accordingly.

"Understood, Captain." says Aegis-9. The captain's confidence in him even after missing that last shot bolsters the android's resolve to bring the duel to an end.

As the Pegasus spirals towards the Honorbound, the android wonders, at first, what Gunzz is up to. That yahoo pilot acts like she's gone crazy! She's taking us into the asteroid field at full burn and heading into that.... Aegis-9's thoughts are interrupted by the glow of his targeting screen. The screen lights up with a broadview of the opponents' ship.

"Well, I'll be." The android utters aloud, quite impressed. "She brought us right along side the Honorbound. That is some excellent flying. Excellent flying indeed!"

With Gunnz having placed the Pegasus in the perfect position, Aegis-9 engages the coilgun.

Gunnery(Encouraged): 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 22 Coilgun Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 1) = 12

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

JJ bleeps in protest as Gunnz’s piloting skill and rapid manoeuvres sends his calibration off-kilter, forcing him to realign himsel. Don’t worry fella’ shouts Catchy we’re in good, if slightly unstable hands!

I think Aegis is on the Port side gun unless I’ve missed something so Catchy will just sit tight on the starboard side in case he’s needed. The ship is holding up well I think. Also, absolutely loving my first starfinder experience

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Ketch "Catchy" Arl wrote:


I think Aegis is on the Port side gun unless I’ve missed something so Catchy will just sit tight on the starboard side in case he’s needed. The ship is holding up well I think. Also, absolutely loving my first starfinder experience

Aegis-9 is on the turret, so the port laser cannon is free for Catchy to use.

Dark Archive

Yup. Go ahead and fire Catchy.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

Catchy hears the explosion as the forward cannon rips into the Honorbound hull. He runs down the corridor, past a nest of metalwork and lights, JJ whirring behind him. He speaks into his comm device. Nice shot Aegis! I’d give anything to see that Vesk’s face. Now....watch this...

Catchy slides into the firing chair, the Honorbound large in his window. He does not bother to strap himself in This is going to get pretty ugly for their mechanics...

Attack with Laser cannon: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

Damage with Laser cannon: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

Dark Archive

Doku doesn't let the Aegis-9 let up. Gunnz stays right with the Honorbound. Aegis engages the coilgun right into the starboard side at point blank range! It quickly removes the shields and punctures right through the hull, tearing it like paper.

Critical Threshold: 1d100 ⇒ 97 Power Core

The power core sparks!

Catchy isn't able to catch the Honorbound in his sights as a small asteroid blows past, catching his shot.

The Honorbound fires back.

Light Laser Cannon vs Pegasus AC 14 (Port): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

The port shields take a little damage.

***

Round 6

Honorbound Piloting Round 5: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17

Captain Encourage (Pilot)DC 15: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 2 = 16
Engineering Divert (Weapons) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 2 = 19
Science Officer Balance (Shields) DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Shift 5 shields from Port to Starboard.

The Vesk crew manages to get the major circuits repaired as more power shifts to the guns and shields.

Honorbound Evade DC 13; glitching engines: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 18

Circling around the Honorbound tries to protect it's flank from further attacks.

Honorbound has moved.

*****

Honorbound-(-33)(Shields Fwd 5|Port 5|Aft 5|Starboard 5)-Engines/Power Core- glitching; -2 AC
Pegasus- (Shields Fwd 7|Port 6|Aft 10|Starboard 10)()

Round 6
Captain (Doku)-May act on any Phase
Helm Phase (Gunnz- pilot)
Gunnery Phase (Aegis-9; Catchy)

STARFINDER SOCIETY PEGASUS TIER 2:

Medium explorer
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 12; TL 12
HP 55; DT —; CT 11
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Starboard) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)
Power Core Pulse Green (150 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic;
Systems basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters
(good), mk 1 duonode computer, mk 2 armor, mk 2 defenses;
Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, science lab,
tech workshop
Modifiers +1 to any two checks per round, +2
Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 4–7

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

"Captain, perhaps we should offer the Honorbound the opportunity to end this duel," offers Aegis-9, "before it becomes a salvage operation."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Doku sends a single thought Agreed, then hails the vesk ship "Honorbound. Your fighting is impressive and incredible! I trmeble to think about what this would be like your exact crew and a vesk combat vessel! Let us call this to avoid any undo repair costs!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

Once he is convinced the hailing channel is muted, Aegis-9 adds, "If they insist on continuing the battle, I suggest we refuse to allow them to bait us into following them into the asteroid field"

"To the contrary", advises Aegis-9, "I suggest that we fly out of it. Then target the large asteroid on their starboard side. It is easier to hit and the magma within its core should do more damage to their shields than either our coilgun or our laser cannon."

"In that way, we could also keep a safe distance from both the Honorbound's laser canon as well as minimize any risk of colliding with those asteroids." noted the android.

"Not that I have any doubts about your flying, Gunnz." he adds cheerfully.

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"Wheeee" calls out Gunnz as the Pegasus slips between some pretty close asteroids. Those who have not already lost their lunch start to think of their bladders. And those community minded about the new paint job the Pegasus is going to require.

"Aim for the asteroid on its right!" she agrees as she comes up right behind it.

"But remember, no firing on their rear."

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

She's flying us further into the asteroid field?, Aegis-9 wonders. Well, I suppose it does bring us closer to the beacon.

If the Vesk don't agree to end the duel per Doku's request:
With Aegis-9 at the firing controls, the turret of the Pegasus' coilgun turns until the rear of the Honorbound into Aegis-9's viewscreen. But it doesn't linger there long. Following Gunnz advice, the android continues to turn the turret until it is lined up against the large asteroid just beyond the Honorbound.

"Here's magma in your eye!" Aegis-9 mutters as he hits fires.

Gunnery: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 2 = 17 Coilgun Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 2) = 12

If Aegis-9 misses this shot, Doku may want to encourage Catchy to fire at the asteroid.

Dark Archive

Captain Yuluzak comes onto the viewscreen. "Captain Dokushisoka. Your battle prowess and command is impressive indeed. I relent and relinquish my claim to the distress beacon as agreed. Congratulations on the tough fight. Afraid I must now pull away for some much needed repairs. I shall send you a trophy for your victory." The Honorbound goes off screen and limps their way out of the asteroid field to return home. As it does so the Vesk Vessel jettisons a cargo pod containing a set of golemforged plating II armor and a squad machine gun.

Retrieving the beacon is a simple matter. It takes only a half-hour of scanning the asteroids to find the beacon lodged in a hunk of rock. The lightly encoded message contained within is easy to crack with the decoder provided by Zigvigix.

While waiting for the message to decode the Pegasus is able to extract several precious minerals from the nearby magma asteroids. Doing so only takes 30 minutes—matching the time it takes to decode the beacon—and nets you resources worth 900 credits.

The message repeats across the screen over and over again.[/ooc]

***

ATTN: This message is confidential; if you are not the intended recipient, _ABSALOM STATION>>EXO-GUARDIANS_, please delete
this message immediately.

MESSAGE: This is Remahd, captain of the Struggle’s Scholar. Most of my crew and I escaped Sangoro’s Bulwark with our lives, but
upon entering the Drift, we collided with some extraplanar material. Soon after, we lost a crew member, as well as control of our
primary engine. We have managed to patch our Drift functionality enough to drop out of this dangerous field and into normal space
at the enclosed coordinates. Please send assistance as soon as is feasible—without our engine, our power supply is diminishing
rapidly. In the event you are unable to reach us in time, I have heavily encrypted vital information meant only for the current head
of the Exo-Guardians and locked it in a hard drive on the ship’s bridge.

***

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"Well... that is interesting for a start." says Gunnz as she reads the message.

"Let's send that on a tightbeam. Who knows we may get some decryption keys sent to us... although somehow I doubt it."

She looks around the rest of the crew.

"That armour is nice, but kind of cramps my style a bit. What about you Aegis?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

Catchy arrives at the bridge, and sees the Honorbound skulking off into space. At least his managed to quit with his dignity, if not his hull and shield says Catchy. He notices the message on the screen and twirls one of his whiskers in contemplation hmmm...they're in some serious bother aren't they? That's if they're still alive after all this time. But we didn't come all this way just to fight an ugly lizard so we should continue tracking them as soon as we can get underway

Catchy has no use for either the armor or machine gun

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"Welll maybe there is a date stamp on the message?" says Gunnz hopefully. "Can anyone get that information from it?"

Meanwhile she pilots the ship closer to the wreck.

"Can you make out anything from the scans?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG Shirren Priest Mystic | SP 4/9 HP 6/6| RP 2/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"That was kind of them, though I won't use either. Let's get aboard that ship. There could be survivors!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Gunnz wrote:

"Welll maybe there is a date stamp on the message?" says Gunnz hopefully. "Can anyone get that information from it?"

Meanwhile she pilots the ship closer to the wreck.

"Can you make out anything from the scans?"

"Catchy, perhaps you can analyze the beacon and determine how long it has been drifting in space. If Guznnz is correct and the message bears a date stamp, it could give us some idea of the likely condition of the ship and crew." suggests Aegis-9. "Here, let me help you." the android says as makes a few adjustments to the scanning parameters of the ship's sensors.

Computers (Aid Another): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Success! Aegis-9 adds a +2 bonus to Catchy's Computer Check

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)
Gunnz wrote:

"That armour is nice, but kind of cramps my style a bit. What about you Aegis?"

"I appreciate the offer, Gunnz." replies the android earnestly. "But I am afraid that I have not been trained for the use of heavy armor or heavy firearms. Whenever possible, I prefer the use of non-lethal force, which is why I only carry a pulsecaster pistol. Therefore, I doubt they would provide any added protection for us now."

"Regardless," continues Aegis-9, "this mission is, in all hope, a rescue mission or, if our fears are true, one for salvage. It is unlikely that there will be any need for such heavy-fighting gear. Our duel with the Vesk was enough certainly excitement for one mission."

I know I am meta-gaming, but I highly suspect Aegis-9's assessment of future peril is incorrect, no matter how much he wishes it to be the case. At the risk of more meta-gaming, the fact that none of us can use the heavy equipment has me, as a player, somewhat concerned about how the characters will fair against any future threats.

Dark Archive

Scanning the rock and beacon, it is difficult to tell how long it has been floating through space exactly.

With this information, you are now able to return to the Material Plane at the necessary coordinates to find the Struggle’s Scholar. Using the beacon’s coordinates and instructions to drop out of the Drift, you find yourselves a few hundred yards from the disabled Struggle’s Scholar.

A heavily damaged kasathan transport ship floats in empty space, dark but for a slowly flashing orange light at its aft. Just a few miles away from the ship, a massive storm dwarfs the vessel, blue and gray etheric clouds warping the field of stars behind the ship and flashing internally with jagged streaks of light. For all its violence, the vast storm is silent, and it looms larger with each passing second.

DC 15 Mysticism:
You recognize this stellar event as an etheric storm, an uncommon event where the barrier between the Ethereal and Material Planes is thinnest. It is clear to you that this storm will overtake the Struggle’s Scholar, destroying the ship long before you could restore the vessel to working order or even tow it out of the way.

****

Tiered Computer checks below.

Computers DC 10+:
The basic internal map of the ship, with outlines of every chamber within the starship.

Computers DC 15+:
The presence of notable power spikes in the captain’s quarters, engine room, and bridge.

Computers DC 20+:
The presence of a life-form still active on the ship. Its exact species and location is indiscernible, due to the storm, but it’s clear that there’s something alive aboard the ship.

The Struggle’s Scholar is an older model of kasathan starship known as an Idaran Centuria. Its curved hull is representative of kasathan design standards, though the heavy damage inflicted on the ship has rendered it all but inoperable. Unless otherwise noted, each room is 15 feet high with walls made of starship interior material and steel doors.

Exo-Guardians

Male LG tempered pilgrim android envoy 2/soldier 1| Speed 20 ft (30 ft w/o armor) | SP 00/19 HP 2/23 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +3 | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Computers +6, Culture +7, Diplomacy +7 (+1d6 expert), Disguise +6, Eng +5, Medicine +7, Perception +6, Piloting +8, Profession (writer) +10, Sense Motive +3 (+1d6 expert)

Aegis-9 performs an initial scan of the ship with the aid of Pegasus' sensors.

Computers: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17

Dataphiles

Human Female Operative (ace pilot)-5 (Spaceship speed +1 from sky jockey) SP 16/40; HP 34/34; Res 7/7; Reroll 1/1; Cloak 9/10; KAC20 ; EAC 19; Fort 5; Ref 9; Will 4; Perc +9; SM +9; Stealth +15 (+19 for trick shot)

"Harnesses on!" calls out Gunnz as the Pegasus jumps forward. With a deft twist of the control panes, she pulls the Pegasus around into the equivalent of a handbrake turn. The ships end up docking bay to docking bay.
"I love this ship!"

As the Pegasus comes to a halt she spends a moment or two helping with analysing the scans.
computers(aid): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Exo-Guardians

Male Ysoki Mechanic (Spacefarer) -1 SP 0/6 | HP 7/8 | RP 4/4 EAC 13, KAC 14, "CMD" 22 | Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +0 | Init +2 |

I don’t much like the look of that storm says Catchy. It looks....malevolent With one eye nervously tracking the silent storm, Catchy tries to access the computers on the Struggle’s Scholar bride to see what he can find.

Computers Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

8 from skills +2 from aid another. Sorry, I got confused with the beacon. I thought the beacon WAS the Struggle’s Scholar so I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to be scanning. Apologies

Hmm...their computers are tougher than I expected. I suppose with four arms Kasatha’s have more ability to make hacking trickier for us engineering geniuses He winks at the rest of the crew. However, I am not to be defeated and I have managed to pull up the basic plans for the ship. Aegis, any luck at your console?

GM - if there is no urgent rush I would like to take 10 on the check but I didn’t because that storm looks awful close.....

Dark Archive

You are able to take 10 Catchy. Though the computers checks are about the Struggle’s Scholar and not the storm. I knew what you were getting at :)

The Struggle’s Scholar is on its last legs, but it has enough power to provide both basic life support and normal gravity. However, only low-power emergency lighting illuminates the ship.

Whole ship is dim lighting. This grants all creatures concealment (including a 20% miss chance) from creatures that don’t have low-light vision or darkvision.

Gunnz brings the Pegasus around and docks the two ships, airlock to airlock. As the group makes final preparations they depart the Pegasus for exploration of the Struggle’s Scholar.

This entire chamber is one large airlock, with access doors to the north and south. Loose netting floats in the gravity-free chamber. A warning light above the interior door flashes every few seconds, periodically bathing the room in a dim orange glow. A small panel next to the door flashes orange in time with the warning light.

Within the Docking bay you float slowly in the room as the bay has lost pressurization.

Map is posted above with your outline of the ship.

51 to 100 of 392 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Cries from the Drift (Starfinder) Tier 1-2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.