GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


351 to 400 of 2,048 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Try to surround him!" Alister's words are not as forceful as they usually are, perhaps as he sees his compatriots swarm the single troll. Still, his earlier commands push them forward.

Lingering Performance keeps the Inspire Courage up for 2 more rounds. Move around the wall of the tower, but I could still draw an AOO.
He skirts around the troll, trying to avoid his long arms and slashes at him. Thorn pulses with power as he sends arcane energy through it.

Attack (sickened, heroism, IC): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 26
Damage (sickened, IC, AS): 1d8 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 10


The combined blades and spells of the companions take the troll utterly by surprise. It is down and bleeding out before it can turn to fight.

COMBAT OVER


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"Well, that was... refreshingly quick. Let me replace the club, in case other trolls see it and notice something amiss."

Ahran retrieves the troll's club which he'd just thrown away, and brings it back to the room.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr moves across the chamber, skirting the fallen troll, to look out through the windows. After looking towards where he thinks their camp and horses have been left, the wizard looks down to estimate how difficult it would be climb from the tower. Not that he is planning on it, but having an escape route might be worthwhile.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Is this the top of the tower? Or does the staircase continue upwards?


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"One more troll down. Let's keep exploring. We need to find Hargulka and finish this."


There is a trap door in the ceiling, but no obvious way to get up there. You don't think the trolls used it.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail will head back to the other stairs and begin moving up them more quietly.

Stealth with Fullplate, Shield and Effortless Armor: 1d20 + 1 - 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 5 - 1 + 2 = 8


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister moves the glowing figure ahead of them as the rest of the group tries to move more quietly.

Stealth (sickened, heroism): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran follows. "We should check the trap door later, though."

Just to make sure it is explicit, we make sure the troll is definitely dead before leaving here. I don't know if we said that for this one.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr tries to quietly follow his companions. Sneaking has never been his forte, but maybe he should keep this up.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu waits while Ahran prods the troll corpse, then joins him in following the others. "Once we've accomplished what we came for, we can explore more thoroughly."

As they catch up with the others, Aristu does his best to be quiet.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"This may be a defensible spot, if we needed to rest and recover and did not want to retreat into the forest. Only one entrance and a good view of the surrounding area, if the trolls know of a way to get at this from the outside," says Piotr.


The narrowing of the stair image should not be taken to indicate that the walls get closer - they are 10' apart. Rather that is merely the graphical representation of which way is "down".

Note that even on a 1 they will have heard Aristu coming.

"Oy, Grip! That sound like Grashnak to you?"

Mikhail creeps up the stairs to see a large stone table that takes up the center of this large chamber, whose walls are decorated with ancient carvings that have been defaced and vandalized with crude graffiti in several languages. A headless humanoid corpse lies atop the bloodstained table.

A troll stand feeding bits of the corpse to a hideous squat creature with weeping sores that is vaguely canine in form. A deep growl emerges from the trollhound's throat.

No surprise round.

Initiative Rolls
Troll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Trollhound: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Ahran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Alister: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Aristu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Mikhail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Piotr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr
Alister (9 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Troll
Trollhound

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Are the stairs difficult terrain?


No.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu gathers arcane energy as he climbs up the steps. He stops as he moves within sight of the troll, chants to focus the energy into the right form, and with a twist of his wrist fires a beam of flame at the hulking troll.

Move:W,W,SW; cast Scorching Ray at the troll

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 6, 4) = 18


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail whispers a brief prayer to Abadar as he moves forward and strikes at the hound.

Swift action to use Defensive Blessing for +1 AC And Saving Throws.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 = 12

Critical Confirmation Cutlass Attack with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20

Critical Confirmation Cutlass Damage with Power Attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr follows Aristu up the stairs before uttering the words to cast another ray of fire at the troll.

Move - W,W,W,W,W,N
cast Scorching Ray at troll

Ranged Touch Attach (BAB+3, Dex+2): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
Scorching Ray damage (fire): 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 5, 3) = 16


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran takes the measure of his foes, then begins to advance.

Two move actions to Studied Target the two creatures, then 5-foot step forward.


Alister, go!


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Hit 'em hard!" Alister yells as he enters the room. He draws Thorn and advances behind Mikhail. He spots the squat creature and his mind instantly spots it as a trollhound. "It's a trollhound! It can regenerate too! Hit it with fire or acid too!"

Start Inspire Courage (+2/+2 to hit/damage)
Knowledge, arcana (Lore Master): 10 + 9 = 19

Since you named the creature in the initiative count, I figured I could work the knowledge check.


As Mikhail steps up to slash the trollhound across the muzzle, nearly severing its head, the wizard and sorcerer blast the Kennel-Troll with gouts of arcane fire, burning it badly.

The trollhound's wounds begin to heal right before your eyes as it leaps at Mikhail. The warrior fends off the loathesome canine's attack as well as that of its master. The troll rolls right, slashing at Alister with its claws and fetching him a powerful blow across the temple.

trollhound bite v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
troll bite v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
troll claw v. Alister: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
troll claw v. Alister: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Alister and Mikhail can now see that the chamber to the north is a kennel where two more trollhounds are chained to the wall. Those chains are thick and solid, but the bolts they're attached to? Not so much. The hounds begin to strain at the bolts, which hold for now.

Break bolt?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Break bolt?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Troll (34 damage)
Trollhound (20 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran advances and hacks at the trollhound with his bastard sword, hoping that the bolts on the others hold a little longer.

Power Attack, Vital Strike, Inspire Courage, Studied Target

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 22

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5, 5) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 27

I'll try and move around to flank, depending on how the next rounds go.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister steps up to the troll and slashes at the monster with a magic-fueled Thorn. "Take them out before those other hounds get free!"

Attack (sickened, heroism, IC): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 25
Damage (sickened, IC, AS): 1d8 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 12


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail continues trying to destroy the hound in front of him.

Cutlass attack with Power Attack and Inspire Competence: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 28

Cutlass damage with Power Attack and Inspire Competence: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 20

Critical Confirmation Cutlass attack with Power Attack and Inspire Competence: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 17

Critical Confirmation Cutlass damage with Power Attack and Inspire Competence: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 21

Blessing of Defense +1 to AC and Saves rd 2/10.


Ahran kills the trollhound with a powerful blow to the head while Alister and Mikhail swiftly cut down the hound's troll master with excquisite teamwork.

I assume that Mikhail is okay with switching targets to the troll.

Still in combat rounds. Aristu or Piotr?


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Yes.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu enters the chamber and approaches the slumped form of the troll. As he draws close, he closely examines its wounds for any signs that it is still regenerating. If the wounds appear to be closing, he hits it with a burst of flame from his wand.

Move:W,W,W,W; if he sees the troll is regenerating, cast Burning Hands on troll with wand (9 charges left if used)

Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

conditional fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr follows Aristu, but approaches the trollhound instead. If it shows any sign of regeneration, Piotr will cast a cantrip to splash som acid on it.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Acid Splash: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Break Bolt?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Break Bolt?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Aristu and Piotr enter the room, see that the troll and its hideous hound are both quickly regenerating and each arcanist then burns the troll and hound, killing them permanently.

At about this time, both of the bolts holding two trollhounds in the kennel snap, releasing the slavering beasts to leap forward and threaten Ahran!

Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Trollhound
Trollhound

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail steps forward and slashes at the first of the trollhounds in front of him.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack and Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 19

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Inspire Courage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 21

Blessing of Defense +1 AC and Saves rd 3/10.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Seeing the troll threat gone, Alister turns to the two new trollhounds. He takes a position behind Mikhail, ready to take his place should he need to fall back or step aside.

Lingering Performance keeps the Inspire Courage up for 2 more rounds. Ready attack if a trollhound comes within range, but I think Mikhail and Ahran can finish them off.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"Back!"

Ahran sizes up these opponents, then steps back so his allies have more room to outflank the creatures.

Two move actions to Studied Target both creatures. I suggest Mikhail steps back so we can flank them and more than two of us can fight.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

PIotr steps aside before using the cantrip again, trying to splash some acid onto the wounded trollhound.

Free - 5 ft step NE
Standard - cast Acid Splash

Ranged Touch Attack - Acid Splash (BAB+3, Dex+2, Inspire +2, Melee -4: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 7
Acid Splash Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu mutters a short incantation and launches a volley of arcane force. Three green bolts arc over Mikhail and strike the hound he just attacked.

Cast Magic Missile at the trollhound that Mikhail attacked

Magic missile force damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) + 3 = 14


The team sweeps into action against the new threat. While Ahran gauges the opponent's skill and Alister prepares to reinforce the line, Mikhail slashes his scimitar deep into one trollhound's flesh, causing it to yelp and whine in pain. A second later, its complaints are silenced when Aristu drills it with eldritch darts. The beast falls unmoving to the floor. Meanwhile, Piotr's acid sizzles into the stonework of the archway.

The second trollhound snaps at Mikhail's knee with enough force to snap in half a small tree, but the priest's good Brevic armor protects his joint.

1d3 ⇒ 1
Trollhound bite v. ?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Trollhound

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran steps to flank, feints to distracts the hound, then attempts to decapitate it with his bastard sword.

Improved Feint, Power Attack, Vital Strike, Inspire Courage, Studied Target, Flanking

Bluff check to feint: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 (DC is 10 + target's BAB + target's WIS modifier. If target trained in Sense Motive, DC is 10 + Sense Motive bonus if higher.)

If Feint is successful, target loses any DEX bonus to AC, and takes +2d6 sneak attack damage if the attack below is successful.

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 20

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6, 1) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 24

Potential extra Sneak Attack damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

The trollhound coming close, triggers Alister's readied action

When the hound steps up to attack Mikhail, Alister lashes out with Thorn. He whirls and delivers a second slash, cutting up through the air at the beast's jaw.

Readied attack (sickened, IC, heroism, flank): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19
Damage (sickened, IC, AS): 1d8 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 12

Attack (sickened, IC, heroism, flank): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 25
Damage (sickened, IC, AS): 1d8 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 14


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

PIotr will splash some acid on the trollhound to prevent it from healing.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch Attack (BAB+3, Dex+2, Inspire +2, Melee -4): 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 15
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


You cannot ready a full-round action, only a standard, move, swift or free action. Thus, Alister only gets the one attack.

Alister and Ahran slaughter the remaining trollhound with ease and Piotr makes sure that neither hound ever rises again.

Your move!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran quickly searches the troll's remains for keys, paperwork, or similar useful items.

Take 10 on Perception gives an 18.


This troll has only some rotted meat in a pouch.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail calls upon Abadar and touches Alister to try and close some of his wounds.

Convert Align Weapon to Cure Moderate Wounds to heal Alister.

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 6) + 6 = 19


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran leads the group, slowly, onwards (south) through the dungeon. He bids the others be quiet and follow him at a distance.

Take 10 on Stealth for 18. Ahran's goal is to try to be able to hear/see whatever is in upcoming room(s) before they notice him. As other party members are probably less stealthy, he suggests they stay 20-30 feet back.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Thanks, Mikhail. Maybe I need to rely more of my magic to protect me." Alister casts a spell and suddenly 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 images appear, flitting in and around Alister.

"Better. Now, let's see how many other trolls we can kill." He recasts the glowing figure and moves it ahead of Ahran, while he follows.

Stealth (heroism): 1d20 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) - 3 + 2 = 16

Mirror Image lasts for 6 minutes


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr follows his companions, staying to the rear and moving slowly because he doubts his ability to move quietly.

Take 10 on Stealth for 12


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu invokes his aura sight and takes a quick look around the room and the kennel to the north to see if there are any magical auras present that his companions haven't brought with them.

After his look around, Aristu follows the others, taking up the rear. He maintains concentration on his sight, a makes frequent looks back to make sure nothing magical is happening behind the group.

Cast Detect magic. Take 10 on Stealth for an 11


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail follows along behind Ahran at about 20 paces.

I will take 10 which gives me a mighty 7 right now.


Ahran sneaks ahead, finding another large chamber, this one devoid of enemies.

Stacked boxes, barrels, crates, and bags fill this room from floor to ceiling and line the crude wooden shelves along the walls. A rough hole gapes in the southern wall, leading deeper into the hillside.

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

351 to 400 of 2,048 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.