GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


401 to 450 of 2,048 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister casts a detection spell and sweeps the storage area. "If there's something here that can help, it might be worth the stop, but otherwise, let's press on. We need to find the troll-king to end this, and I favor killing any other trolls we find along the way."

Cast Detect Magic


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Unless Alister's spell reveals anything, Ahran continues onward.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Flatfoot joins his companions in the chamber, peering about at the goods stacked haphazardly. Now that they are deeper into the tunnel, Piotr casts Light onto a dagger so that he and his companions have a light source.

With it's aid, Piotr tries to determine exactly what is within the chamber.

"I think that this is where Hargulka is storing his ill-gotten gains. Though, I don't suppose that this is where the treasure chests are kept."


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Maintaining his aura sight, Aristu helps Alister to scan the cluttered room for signs of magic.


There are no magical auras here. The goods stored here, including foodstuffs, lumber, mundane tools, household supplies, bolts of cloth, and so on, are worth a total of [REDACTED UNTIL COUNTED] BP to aid in building a kingdom, but it would take several full wagonloads to transport all of the supplies to civilization.

However, you have no time for that. You hear a sound up ahead in the gloom - the sound of breaking glass, as if a bottle had fallen to the floor somewhere beyond the storeroom...


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail calls upon the powers of Abadar and starts moving forward into the cave.

Cast Shield of Faith and head in. +3 AC.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran is still moving forward until something happens/he sees something.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister moves forward, recasting his glowing figure and moving it down towards the sound of the breaking glass.

Stealth (heroism): 1d20 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 3 + 2 = 1


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr keeps up with his companions, holding the dagger with Light so that he can see.


Please remember to move your tokens when you say your character moves.

As the party advances, Alister gets a little loud when casting dancing lights, and the results are immediate and startling. A truly enormous troll comes crashing up the passageway. Unlike a normal troll it does not stoop but stand erect, nearly fifteen feet tall. But that's not what really gets your attention.

This troll has two heads, and each is roaring independently of the other. But that's not what really gets your attention, either.

No, it is the dozens of swords and literally hundreds of knives sticking out of the troll's skin that leave your mouths agape. Bladed weapons of a half dozen varieties protrude from the two-headed troll's skin like bristles on a porcupine making it look like a nightmare out of far-off Nidal, a giant green bicephalous pincushion of fury and death.

The troll charges forward, laying into the dancing lights spell with barbaric savagery.

Intimidate v. Mikhail (DC 18): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34

Mikhail, give me a DC 25 Will save or be Frightened for one round. Succeed or fail, you're also Shaken for the next three rounds.

Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr
Alister (1 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Trollhound

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Piotr Denisov wrote:
Flatfoot joins his companions in the chamber,

First Silas Silvermane shows up and now Corporal James "Flatfoot" Nicholls? This is really becoming quite the Crossover Campaign!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr steps forward slightly before casting a Searing Light spell at the troll.

Ranged Touch Attack (BAB+3, Dex+2): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Searing Light damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 1, 5) = 17


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

knowledge, Local (loremaster): 10 + 12 = 22

"Well, that's a big one! Let's bring him down, both of him!" Alister spurs his companions on as he tries to remember about such a two-headed troll. He flicks the glowing figure behind the creature.

Move action to move the dancing lights figure. Begin Inspire Courage. (+2/+2 to hit and damage)


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

[ooc]I am guessing the Shaken doesn't affect this roll. If so it will be two lower. Not that it matters with that roll.[/dice]

Will Save+Bastard Bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20

Mikhail turns and stumbles back down the hall going pale at the sight of the creature.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu moves forward until he can see the two-headed monstrosity, then launches a barrage of arcane force at it.

Move:S,S,S,SE; cast Magic Missile at two-headed troll

force damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1, 3) + 3 = 10


Ahran, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran's wits are momentarily shaken by the monstrous appearance of the creature, but he quickly prepares to attack. He speaks under his breath, before withdrawing to the prior room:

"Back, where we can more effectively surround it!"

Move action to Studied Target, second move action to move.

We should force it to chase us, in this corridor we can't flank it or attack it effectively.


Alister, you can see that this creature is half-troll, half ettin. It is likely to be tremendously strong but have the same weaknesses as a troll.

The two-headed, bladed monstrosity nimbly dodges Piotr's rays of fire, although Aristu's eldritch darts to tear into the giant's skin.

"No, little sheep!" it yells. "I ain't gonna fall fer that no more. I'm a lot smarter'n'em other idjits! Everybody dies now!"

So saying, the giant advances and seizes up Piotr in a single meaty fist and slams the wizard against his chest, impaling him on several of the imbedded blades, like an insect on a pin.

Grapple: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Blade's Embrace damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

[b]Initiative Order
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr (13 damage) (grappled)
Alister (1 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Troll (10 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!

Piotr is stuck to the troll's chest and held fast by several sharp blades. He will take damage every round he stays there and damage when he pulls himself free. Breaking free requires a DC 25 Escape Artist or grapple check. Despite being grappled, Piotr's hands and arms are unencumbered.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"Ah..."

Seeing what happened to Piotr, Ahran advances on the creature and slashes as it with his bastard sword.

Movement provokes an AoO; not charging as I don't want the AC penalty.

Power Attack, Vital Strike, Studied Target

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (10, 2) + 13 + 2 = 27


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail moves forward as he goes he sees Piotr's condition and calls upon Abadar, "In the name of Abadar be free Piotr!"

I take a move action which should let me see Piotr and then I cast an Immediate Action spell Liberating Command which gives Piotr an immediate Escape Artist Check with a +12 bonus for my caster level x2. I then continue my movement.


Correction to above - Piotr's scorching ray did hit.

Ahran's move causes the creature to attack him, biting the slayer twice and tearing terrible wounds in his right shoulder and left arm!

AoO bite, first head v. Ahran: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 181d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
AoO bite, second head v. Ahran: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 211d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Ahran's attack slices into the monstrous troll, tearing open a huge wound, enough to kill any troll they've met so far.

Initiative Order
Ahran (37 damage)
Piotr (13 damage) (grappled)
Alister (1 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (10 damage)
Troll (54 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Alister, Aristu, Piotr, go!


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Knowing it's far smarter to have Mikhail and Ahran facing off against the troll, Alister hangs back and casts a spell instead. Suddenly the ground below the ettin-troll becomes slick and it's hard to keep its footing. He waves the glowing figure closer to the troll.

Cast Grease under the ettin-troll. Reflex Save DC 14. Continue Inspire Courage. Move the dancing lights spell to the other side of the troll.

Does Alister know if the ettin-troll can regenerate like a troll?


Yeah. He can see it happening before his eyes.

The ettin/troll is ignoring the dancing lights. He's already spent a round trying to harm them.

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

The giant stands firmly on the ground, its feet widely planted.

Aristu, Piotr, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Double AoOs, nasty! A few of us will need some healing when we're done!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will try to pull himself off the blades when Mikhail casts his spell.

Immediate Escape Artist (Dex+2,Bonus+12): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Once he is free, Piotr will hunker down and cast another Scorching Ray while trying not to be attacked.

Defensive Casting Concentration vs DC 19: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Scorching Ray - Ranged Touch Attack (BAB+3, Dex+2, -4 melee): 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 7
Scorching Ray damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 5) = 14

Piotr will then attempt to move away, knowing that he may be attacked.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Reluctant to attempt a ray of flame through the cluttered melee, Aristu instead launches another volley of arcane missiles.

Cast Magic Missile at two-headed troll

force damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 3) + 3 = 10


With Mikhail's help, Piotr just barely manages to leverage himself off the sword blades stuck through him. With a great effort of concentration, he tries to blast the enormous troll with a gout of fire, but misses, scorching the ceiling. Moments later, Aristu skewers the monster with magic missiles. Piotr manages to scramble away from the troll in the confusion.

Claw and Power Attack v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 2 = 311d6 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 4 = 16
Claw and Power Attack v. Alister: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 13 - 2 = 131d6 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 4 = 17
Bite and Power Attack v. Ahran: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 2 = 271d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 4 = 14
Bite and Power Attack v. Alister: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 2 = 231d8 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 4 = 19

Critical Hit Confirmation v. Mikhail?: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 13 - 2 = 281d6 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 4 = 13

The troll fetches Mikhail a blow across the brow that hurts just to hear it. The Abadarian's helmet crumples across the temple and tears blur his vision, but he remains standing. Ahran cannot say the same thing. The troll clamps its huge and filthy teeth on him, then shakes him like a terrier with a rat. When the troll lets go, Ahran slumps unmoving to the floor. Another bite badly wounds the future king of the Sword Marches.

Initiative Order
Ahran (50 damage)(dying)
Piotr (13 damage)
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (39 damage)
Troll (64 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Everyone, go! (Ahran, give me a stabilization check)


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr attempts to cast another Scorching Ray at the troll. This creature, whatever it is, is certainly far more dangerous than a typical troll. He tries to remember if he has heard any rumour of such a thing - either a two-headed troll or something with embedded blades like this.

Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (BAB+2, Dex+3): 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 3 = 21
Scorching Ray damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 1, 6) = 14
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22


Piotr has heard stories of two-headed trolls. Some theorize that they are the result of breeding with ettins, the two-headed species of giant. As to the blades he is less certain. Possibly some result of the trolls famous fast healing abilities. Piotr guesses the blades are self-imposed and probably require continuous adjustment. Certainly this troll, despite its protestations, doesn't seem any more clever than the rest - just far more deadly.

Piotr, don't forget the -4 penalty for firing into melee and the -4 penalty for cover, for a total of -8. Turns out you hit anyway, though.

Piotr blasts the giant with a second scorching ray, this one hitting it right in the chest and searing a burned spot the size of a dinner plate into the monster's flesh. It roars in anger!

Initiative Order
Ahran (50 damage)(dying)
Piotr (13 damage)
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (39 damage)
Troll (88 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Alister, Aristu, Mikhail, go! (Ahran, give me a stabilization check)


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail steps forward and calls upon Abadar to close some of his most serious wounds as he takes a more measured attack against the foul creature.

I use a swift action to heal myself for 2d6. Then I will make an attack fighting defensively to get my AC up to 30 with the Shield of Faith spell.

Fervor Healing: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Cutlass Attack with Bard Song and Fighting Defensively: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 - 4 = 23

Cutlass Damage with Bard Song: 1d8 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran fights the encroaching darkness...

(+1 CON, -7 negative hit points)

Stabilisation check: 1d20 + 1 - 7 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 7 = 14 vs DC 10

... and succeeds, for now.


It's always a good idea to put any buffs in an ooc comment at the bottom of each post. I may not remember to go looking for them otherwise.

Mikhail steps inside the troll's guard and slashes his cutlass across its exposed belly, spilling its entrails in a steamy mess across the floor. The troll's four eyes roll up in its two heads and the giant thunders to the ground! It is still breathing, however.

Initiative Order
Ahran (50 damage)(dying)
Piotr (13 damage)
Alister (20 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (39 damage)
Troll (104 damage)(dying)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Alister, Aristu, go!


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu moves closer to the troll. Standing over Ahran's prone form, he activates the crooked black wand and engulfs the two headed giant in a cone of flame.

Move: SW,SW; activate wand to cast Burning Hands at two headed troll (8 charges left)

fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will stiffly walk over to examine the troll. If it appears to be regenerating despite the fire, he will use a cantrip to douse it with acid.

Use Acid Splash on troll


It appears to you that the two-headed troll is now dead. You can't see any evidence of the monster regenerating its wounds.

But surely everyone within these caverns heard that battle clearly?


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

GM, Alister has 6 images up from Mirror Image. Did the AOO hit any of them instead?

"Wow, he was a beast. I hope Hargulka doesnt have many more like him." Alister looks to Mikhail. "Can you help Ahran? Perhaps we should retreat a bit to heal and take stock of our spells."

With a bit of healing, Alister is ready to continue, but I'm not sure where everyone else is.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail reaches down and touches Ahran while calling on Abadar.

Convert Lesser Restoration into a Cure Moderate Wounds. Do we have any wands or other items of healing? I am not going to be able to get everyone close to full.

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17

I also healed myself for 8 points last round so I should only be down 31.


1d7 ⇒ 2 The troll's attack took out one of Alister's images instead of harming Alister.

Mikhail's prayers to the Lord of the First Vault halt Ahran's slide into oblivion, though the Cherish warrior is still very badly injured.

Initiative Order
Ahran (33 damage)
Piotr (13 damage)
Alister (3 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (31 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran stands, weakly. "Ugh. Thanks, Mikhail. I guess we'd better press on."

He drinks two of his six potions of Cure Light Wounds.

Cure Light Wounds potion: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6

I'll mark off his sheet here.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Unlucky rolling!

Still feeling weak, he spends a moment and quaffs two more potions.

Cure Light Wounds potion: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 3) + 2 = 13


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Think this reduces his damage total from 33 to 14. We should heal up as much as we can, just in case. Anyone else got healing items/spells/abilities? If not Ahran will give his final two potions to Mikhail.


Initiative Order
Ahran (14 damage)
Piotr (13 damage)
Alister (3 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (31 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu says, "I've got one healing potion left. Alister might have some scrolls."

He calls up his aura sight again and looks around, paying particular attention to the blades lodged in the two-headed troll's body.

Cast Detect Magic


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail calls upon the Abadar and heals himself a bit more and then says, "We should try and push on as much as we can now.

I use my last 2nd level slot to heal myself with a Cure Moderate Wounds. and then I channel and hit everyone with the last channel that I have.

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 8) + 6 = 21

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr feels invigorated from the healing provided by Mikhail.

Right. Push on until we find that Hargulka. Perhaps one of us should advance to the southwest while the others stay at the intersection - no point being without a way to retreat," sugggest the wizard.


GM Tarondor wrote:

Initiative Order

Ahran (6 damage)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Mikhail's prayers heal the party substantially!

The giant has but a single magical item, a fetish worn about its left wrist. It's just the size to be a necklace on a human.

Are you proceeding to the south or the west?


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu removes the fetish from the troll's wrist and stashes it for later study.

He nods to Pitor, "That makes sense. Ahran, do you want scout out one of the passages?"


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran drinks one of his two remaining potions, then gives the other to Piotr to drink (or not, as he chooses).

Cure light wounds potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"No need for stealth, anything alive in here would've heard that monster's fight, and we haven't been assaulted while healing ourselves here."

He then scouts out the passage to the southwest (i.e. bottom left corner of the map), indicating that the others should follow. I moved him to the edge of the uncovered area on the map; he keeps going if nothing happens, presumably the rest of the party are close behind so let's give them a chance to move their tokens before resolving what happens next. If something happens before he gets there obviously he doesn't get that far. Taking 10 on Perception for passively paying attention gives a 23, or 26 vs. traps.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail moves along with Ahran trusting on Abadar's protection to keep him whole.

401 to 450 of 2,048 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.