GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


301 to 350 of 2,048 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran feints and then hacks at the troll again, holding his sword in two hands and driving powerfully at its weak spots.

Improved Feint, Power Attack, Vital Strike, Inspire Courage, Studied Target

Bluff check to feint: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 (DC is 10 + target's BAB + target's WIS modifier. If target trained in Sense Motive, DC is 10 + Sense Motive bonus if higher.)

If Feint is successful, target loses any DEX bonus to AC, and takes +2d6 sneak attack damage if the attack below is successful.

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 21

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 25

Potential extra Sneak Attack damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister digs a flask of alchemist's fire out of his pack and hurls it toward the troll. "Take him down!"

Free action to maintain Inspire Courage
Ranged Touch Attack (IC): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
Damage (IC): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1 point of splash damage to Ahran, Mikhail, and Troll #2


Piotr's glob of acid burns some scrub plants on the side of the path, but Ahran's swordplay dazzles the stupid troll into blocking in the wrong direction. The Chelaxian warrior slides in under the troll's defenses and stabs his sword deep into the monster's heart. It falls, gurgling on its own blood, but even as he watches his foe fall, Ahran sees its wounds begin to knit up.

That's when Alister douses it with alchemist's fire, setting it ablaze!

Bite v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Alchemist's Fire v. troll: 1d6 ⇒ 3

With the fury of a berserker, the second troll steps directly into the fire to attack Ahran, biting down on his sword arm with tremendous power.

Initiative Order
Troll #1 (83 damage, prone, dying, on fire)
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran (21 damage)
Alister (9 damage)
Troll #2 (4 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (1 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Everyone, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran takes the measure of this new foe, then follows through with his technique, striking at this new aggressor.

Move action to Studied Target this new troll. Then attack it with his magic sword: Power Attack, Vital Strike, Inspire Courage, Studied Target

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 28

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6, 6) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 29


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister marvels at the single-mindedness of the troll to stand in the middle of the burning alchemist's fire. "Cut him apart!" He pulls out a ball of butter and hurls it towards the troll. Immediately the area under the troll becomes slick.

Continue Inspire Courage
Cast Grease under the troll. Reflex Save DC 14 or fall prone. It's also on fire, so....


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu scans the tower for any signs that more trolls are coming, but takes no additional action.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail attacks the next troll.

Cutlass attack with Power Attack and Squeeze and Bard Song: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 21
Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 21

I believe Squeeze gives a -2 penalty. If its worse then that it will need to be subtracted from my roll above.

Defensive Blessing Active for +1 AC and Saves.


The PRD wrote:
In some cases, you may have to squeeze into or through an area that isn’t as wide as the space you take up. You can squeeze through or into a space that is at least half as wide as your normal space. Each move into or through a narrow space counts as if it were 2 squares, and while squeezed in a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to AC.

Ahran and Mikhail attack the troll sentinel with practiced ferocity, dancing on the edge of ruin to hasten the guardian's demise. Their swords slash and cut, dazzle and bleed the great monster.

Alister sees no signs of backup arriving yet. So many of the trolls have marched on Stagfell that few are left to guard the redoubt.

Initiative Order
Troll #1 (83 damage, prone, dying, on fire)
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran (21 damage)
Alister (9 damage)
Troll #2 (54 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (1 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Piotr, go!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr invokes the cantrip again, sending another splash of acid at the remaining troll.

Acid Splash (ranged touch attack with -4 for firing into melee): 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 - 4 = 17
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2


Troll #1 fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Troll #2 fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Troll Claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Troll Claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 151d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Troll Bite v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Blazing with fire, the troll attacks Ahran and Mikhail. The pair of warriors easily block its powerful but wild blows.

Initiative Order
Troll #1 (87 damage, prone, unconscious)
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran (21 damage)
Alister (9 damage)
Troll #2 (60 damage)
Aristu
Mikhail (1 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"More fire!" Ahran shouts, before continuing to hack at the troll's weak spots.

Improved Feint, Power Attack, Vital Strike, Inspire Courage, Studied Target

Bluff check to feint: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 (DC is 10 + target's BAB + target's WIS modifier. If target trained in Sense Motive, DC is 10 + Sense Motive bonus if higher.)

If Feint is successful, target loses any DEX bonus to AC, and takes +2d6 sneak attack damage if the attack below is successful.

Bastard sword +1 attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 31

Bastard sword +1 damage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10, 8) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 35

Potential extra Sneak Attack damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8


Ahran feints, the troll snaps forward and down to try to bite him, and the warrior drives his blade upwards through the troll's lower jaw and into its skull. With a shudder the monster dies and falls into the now-sputtering remains of the alchemical fire.

COMBAT OVER!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail motions for Alister and Ahran to back away from the smoldering corpses and then calls upon Abadar to heal them all.

Move to a point where we are blocked from sight by the cliff and then channel for healing.

Channel Positive Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Second Channel Positive Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

WHile Mikhail heals his companions, Piotr quietly makes a request of Corb.

"Corb, can you fly up near the top of the tower and determine if there is a watcher there? Not too close, so that a watcher could harm you, but close enough to see?"

Piotr finds another morsel for his familiar, a piece of sweet trail ration rather than the usual dried meat.


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb bobs his head as he looks back and forth between the dry sweet bread and the freshly killed carrion. Finally, he decides to humor his human and takes the piece of trail ration.

After gulping it down, Corb flies upward to circle the tower and determine if there is any sentry there.

Since he is a bit of a daredevil, Corb will land on the tower if he does not spot a watcher.

Fly: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Piotr, can you spray the corpses with more acid? I want to be sure they're not going to get up and attack us again." Alister walks with Mikhail for the man to heal them.

Afterward, he moves up to peer around the corner. He checks to see if the door is open.


Corb returns, having seen nothing atop the squat tower. All of you realize that anyone inside will have heard the fight, however.


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb lands on the body of the first troll and hurriedly pecks at the eyes, glancing up at his human between pecks.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"I don't know if eating troll will agree with you," Piotr says to his familiar as he gets closer. "I know that you like those parts but I don't want you being sick."

Piotr repeatedly casts his cantrip to coat the bodies of the trolls with acid, watching to ensure that he does not splash his familiar.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu makes his way up the path, carefully stepping over and around the sizzling troll corpses, and peers around the corner of the tower.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"It seems like stealth is over. We should move with speed so that no one escapes through some back passage." Mikhail then moves to start heading into the tower.


A single stone door provides the only entrance from the ledge into the guard post. When the trolls moved in, they broke the door by forcing it open too far.

Arrow slits overlook the approach and outside ledge to the north and east. Daylight shining through the arrow slits and half-open door light the room with dim illumination. To the south and west, darkened, wide stone staircases lead up and out of the room.

The funk of troll-stink lays strong upon the air, but no other trolls appear to be in residence.

HARGULKA'S LAIR


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Alright, let's go pay Hargulka as visit. Be wary though. They might know we're here, but that doesn't mean we have to take them all on at once." Alister waves his hand and a glowing, vaguely humanoid shape appears and enters the building.

"I hope that will draw out any trolls lying in wait." He enters the room after the figure and then points to the southern stair. "Let's try that way."

Cast Dancing Lights. Alister will send the glowing figure just ahead of them into any rooms and recast it as needed. Dancing Lights just says a glowing shape, but Alister will try to conjure it to look like it's fiery in the hopes of drawing increased attention from any trolls.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail walks up to the door and listens to see if anything might be close and out of sight.

[/dice=Perception]1d20+12[/dice]


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail walks up to the door and listens to see if anything might be close and out of sight.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will summon Corb to him and follow his companions into the guard post.

"Can any of you tell which stair has had more traffic?," asks the wizard. "One of these must go up to the tower watchpost, and one deeper. Or, this could be on multiple levels. I wonder who built this and whether they were still here when Hargulka moved in."

Piotr looks about in an effort to identify the makers of this structure.

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb hops onto his human's shoulder. This might be interesting and he's all warm inside from the freshly cooked troll eyes.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Wand in hand, Aristu follows his brother into the guard post. As he looks around, he keeps his eyes open for an indication of who built this place.


While Piotr can't seem to place the style of the ruins, he does recall that the gnome Jubilost Narthopple was looking for dwarven ruins. This place is so sturdily built that it could be dwarven.

If you want to know which path is more heavily trafficked, give me a Survival roll.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"Corb, do you see any signs of trolls? You know - scratch marks from their toenails, stains on the walls from carelessly wiping their hands, lingering odour of carrion, that sort of thing. Help me look, will you?," asks Piotr.

Corb's Survival (Aid Another): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
PIotr's Survival (+2 from Corb): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran takes a look around.

Take 10 on survival gives 18, 21 when tracking.


Corb and Piotr see no signs to indicate the passage of trolls, but to a tracker like Ahran, much is revealed.

Ahran:
Scratches and wear-marks indicate that many trolls travel between the entrance and the eastern archway. Fewer travel between either of those and the southern archway.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"Look here. Many trolls travel between the entrance and the eastern archway. Fewer travel between either of those and the southern archway. Let's head to the south."


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail will head up the southern stairs.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister nods and sends the glowing figure ahead. "Ok, let's move."


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr and Corb will follow their companions up the southern stairs.


A horrid stench grows sharply as you ascend the southern stairs, almost unbearably rancid. The trolls have used the round room at the end of the stairs as a latrine. Apparently for many, many years.

A single staircase ascends the outer wall of the room, rising to a second floor twenty feet above.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail holds his breath and climbs the stairs carefully.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Holding his breath, Aristu hurries to follow Mikhail in search of cleaner air.


1d100 ⇒ 46

Despite your making no efforts to be silent, the troll watchman in this tower is caught completely unaware, cleaning his ear with disgusting and broken fingernail.

Surprise Round! Anyone, go! One standard or Move action only.

There is no map. It's a round room with the same dimensions as the one below, but with window cut into the northern, eastern and southern walls, from which a vigilant defender could easily see the whole valley below. And one big troll with a spiked tree-trunk for a club. The club is near the door, the troll is not.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Spotting the lone troll, Aristu immediately begins casting. He points two fingers at the troll, twists his wrist, and a beam of fire shoots from his hand towards the troll.

cast Scorching Ray at the troll

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 1) = 12


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail moves towards the troll.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

If we are by the door, and it looks feasible:

Ahran attempts to drag the club back out of the door such that the troll wouldn't be able to reach it.

Ahran has STR 18, not sure how heavy the club is or whether it is within reach at the start of the surprise round. If not, see below.

If we are not by the door, or the club is clearly too big to move:

Ahran studies the troll. Studied Target.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr mutters to Corb, "Keep an eye on the stairs.. The wizard then utters the words for a cantrip.

Standard - cast Acid Splash

Ranged Touch Attack (BAB +3, Dex, +2): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Take him down, now!" Alister yells.

Inspire Courage (+2/+2 to hit/damage)


It is my policy to apply buffs at the start of any block of initiative, regardless of when in that block the buff is announced. Thus, Aristu and Piotr both benefit from Alister's inspiration.

Ahran grabs the big weapon in two hands and hurls it down the stairs into the filth of the lower room. Meanwhile, Alister orders his warriors forward. While Mikhail approaches the troll, Aristu and Piotr launch gouts of fire and acid at the hapless sentry, scorching him.

Initiative Rolls
Troll Sentry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Alister: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Piotr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ahran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Mikhail: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Aristu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Initiative Order
Troll Sentry
Mikhail
Alister
Aristu
Ahran
Piotr

The troll responds by leaping at Mikhail and trying to tear him to pieces, forgetting all about shouting warnings to his fellows our sounding the large horn around his neck. Though the warrior's speed and armor protect him from death, the troll still batters him with its rock-like fists.

Bite v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Claw v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Claw v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 91d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

__________________________________________________

Initiative Order
Troll Sentry (13 damage)
Mikhail (10 damage)
Alister (9 damage)
Aristu
Ahran (7 damage)
Piotr (and Corb)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

I've put the icons in the lower room. Just imagine they're in the same room, but one floor up.

Anyone, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail takes a more defensive posture and strikes hard at the creature in front of him.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack, Bard Song and Fighting Defensiviely: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 2 - 4 = 24

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 21

Critical Confirmation Cutlass Attack with Power Attack, Bard Song and Fighting Defensiviely: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 + 2 - 4 = 8

Critical Confirmation Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 18

[ooc]+2 AC from Fighting Defensively.[/dice]


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr tries to again hit the troll with a splash of acid in order to keep it from regenerating.

Standard - cast Splash of Acid
Move - Draw crossbow

Ranged Touch Attack (BAB +3, Dex +2, Inspire +2, melee -4): 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 19
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu moves off the stairs and brandishes the black wand. A cone of flames roars out to engulf the troll.

Move: SW,SW; use wand to cast Burning Hands at troll (caster level 2, Reflex half, DC=11, 10 charges left after use)

fire damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Posting for Ahran

Ahran steps forward and feints one way before turning the other and cutting at the troll with a vicious blow.

Feint: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
If successful (DC 10+Troll's BAB+Wis mod), the troll loses his Dex bonus to AC and Ahran qualifies for sneak attack

Attack (PA, IC): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
Damage (PA, IC): 2d10 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (8, 5) + 13 + 2 = 28
Sneak Attack: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

301 to 350 of 2,048 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.