GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


601 to 650 of 2,220 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail continues to try and remove the trolls head.

cutlass attack with PA, IC, Shaken and Prone: 1d20 - 2 + 2 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) - 2 + 2 - 2 + 4 = 21

cutlass damage with PA and IC: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 16

Critical Confirmation cutlass attack with PA, IC, Shaken and Prone: 1d20 - 2 + 2 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (20) - 2 + 2 - 2 + 4 = 22

Critical cutlass damage with PA and IC: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 14


With a mighty heave, Mikhail beheads Hargulka, Troll-King of the Greenbelt! The monarch's bloody, severed head rolls sideways, ending up alongside Alister's beaten and motionless body. It appears momentarily to try to speak, then lies still. However, the body's wounds are swiftly healing once again!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr moves up beside the trolls body and repeatedly summons acid to burn the wounds on the troll king's body.

"Look after Alister - I can use this minor cantrip repeatedly. I will call you if I cannot keep ahead of the healing."


Technical discussion: The acid suppresses a troll's regeneration for one round, meaning hitting it again each round will only send it deeper and deeper into negative hit points, but won't kill it. However, once the troll is below the death threshold (a negative number equal to its CON), any damage taken after the acid in a single round will kill it. Thus, someone will have to stab it right after Piotr hits it with acid. I'll assume that's done.

COMBAT OVER!

I thought for sure one or more of you were dead. Good use of a Hero Point, Aristu!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Whew!

When Hargulka's form finally stops moving, Ahran remains alert to the possibility of other assailants.

Take 10 on Perception for 23 to look/listen around.

Trying to hear if anything else could be around. I had an impression there was a spellcasting foe who had attacked us just prior to Hargulka's appearance but can't find it in the thread now. So, I may be mistaken.


The ancient caves drip with water, but there is no other sound besides your gradually slowing breathing. There are two more rooms to investigate and you never really investigated the two-headed troll's room adequately, either.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Once the troll is definitely dead, Piotr heaves a sigh of relief. He then reaches into a pouch at his waist. He retrieves a small sealed potion vial.

"Can anyone heal Alister? Or should I use a healing potion?," asks Piotr.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"I have no healing. We need to find a place to rest until we can regain our strength." Mikhail takes a moment to search over Hargulka for any items he might have on him.

Take 10 for a 22 to search all three trolls and the troll hound quickly.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister moans slightly and his bag shifts, falling open to show the tops of several scrolls.


Hargulka has armor, his wooden morningstar, some amulets and other jewelry and wedged inside a skull on his bracelet... a rusted iron key.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr takes one of the vials from his pouch and bends to Alister. He uncaps the vial and gently trickles its contents into his companion's mouth.

"I hope that this gets him on the way to feeling better," says the wizard. ""I have some more than can be used, too."

Administer Potion of Cure Light Wounds to Alister

Cure Light Wounds potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"Another one is need, it appears," mutters the wizard.

Cure Light Wounds potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


[ooc]Alister is still unconscious after having had two healing potions dribbled into his mouth.

Character Status
Ahran (30 damage)
Piotr (18 damage)
Alister (-4 hp, stable, prone)
Aristu (19 damage)
Mikhail (50 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"Lets take Alister up to the top of the tower and barricade the way up. We can rest and finish searching this place in the morning before we head back to help defend the town." Mikhail wraps up Hargulka's head as proof of his death that they might be able to use to scatter the troll forces and takes the jewelry and the key.

I think there was a ring that Alister had that he took from some other leading and the fey said the Troll King had as well. Do I see something that I can identify as similar?


Yes. It's among the "other jewelry". Hargulka has a glass ring which contains some sort of braided fibers.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail casts a quick detect magic to see if the ring with the fibers of any of the other items might be magic and then he will hand the glass ring to Aristu and say, "I believe this is the style of ring that Alister discussed with your mother. Would you like to hold onto it for safe keeping for now." After Aristu takes or declines to take the ring Mikhail moves to help carry Alister up the tower.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran remains in the chamber where Hargulka was fought, in case anything tries to strike or escape.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"The only way out past here would take them through the front courtyard. We could see them from the stairs. If there is a back way out then we will miss them anyway."


I'm unclear on whether you're retreating or searching and if retreating, where to?

So far as you know, you are the only living creatures left in this complex.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"I have used all of the cure potions that I had. Can someone else heal Alister?," asks Piotr.

"Before we make plans, someone should ensure that there is nothing in either the room to the north or west, where Hargulka was hiding. I can check for magical items and, possibly, identify when we camp for the night."

Piotr looks around before continuing, "We left our horses and gear in the camp. Now that there are no trolls, we could move them up here. But we shouldn't just leave the horses out there for a hungry troll, or simply a predator for that matter, to come across and scatter. It would be a long walk back to Stagfell if that happened."

Piotr will cast Detect Magic to scan the rooms and identify any other magical treasure.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

I was thinking we should head out to the tower where we killed the lookout. We could watch the courtyard and area while still being more defensible.

Was the arm that threw the fireball a Troll arm or did it belong to someone without a troll arm roughly Hargulka's size?


Piotr recalls (it was only a few minutes ago) that the southwestern chamber had an unexplored niche from which magic could be detected.

The northern room is a disgusting larder filled with carcasses. The air in this cavern seems somewhat cooler than that of the rest of complex, but the stench of decaying flesh hangs heavy in the air. Along the walls are stacked the carcasses of dozens of beasts, from foxes and wolves to deer and elk, as well as a couple of horses and what appears to be a skinned bear. The southern portion of the room holds a grislier collection of corpses: the bodies of several humanoids, from gnomes and halflings to humans and elves. Most of the cadavers seem to have been decapitated. No magic is there to be found.

The western room is surely Hargulka's. The ceiling of this cavern arches thirty feet overhead. A wagon with its wheels removed sits against the eastern wall, heaped with smelly furs, and a single barrel stands in the southwest corner. Against the northern wall, a crude throne carved from a giant tree stump sits atop a makeshift dais made of boulders, with a large bearskin spread on the floor before it.

Tacked to the western wall of the cavern is a large map drawn on the back of a thylacine hide. Several locations, including the troll lair and Stagfell, are marked on the map, some marked with large X marks along with several arrows and other marks showing planned raids and routes of attack.

Piotr senses no magic in the chamber, but does note a large locked chest sitting in the bed of the wagon.


Mikhail, you're not sure. You only glimpsed it in the heat of battle.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu flips through his brother's scrolls - peering at them through a crystal prism.

"Some of these are healing spells, but I can't figure them out. Mikhail, can you make sense of these?"


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"We have to bury the bodies of the people. Or, maybe, cremate them. We can't leave them like that, certainly." Piotr states that with some conviction.

"As for the troll bodies, we can burn them to make sure. Or, leave them for scavengers. Besides his head, is there anything else here that Hargulka might have used as a symbol of his authority?," continues Piotr.

"I will try to bring the horses up here, maybe to one of the rooms below the tower. Does anyone want to help me?"


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran helps get the horses, and drag the troll/trollhound corpses outside for burning.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail will look over the scrolls and use one of the weaker scrolls to heal Alister.

I am not sure what you have. I will use the lowest one.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Alister eyes flutter open after Mikhail uses one of his healing scrolls. "Ugghhh." The bastard groans and then sits up sharply, looking for the troll-king. "What happened? Where did he go?" He casts a spell on himself, healing more wounds.

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Alister feels a bit stronger now. Piotr and Ahran go bring the horses up the narrow ledge to the ancient dwarven citadel. They then drag the corpses outside, toss them over the ledge (there's no firewood up here) and go down and burn them, sending a column of greasy black smoke into the sky.

This takes about an hour and a half. What's everyone else doing in the mean time?

Character Status
Ahran (30 damage)
Piotr (18 damage)
Alister (29 damage)
Aristu (19 damage)
Mikhail (50 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

While the others burn the troll bodies, Alister inspects Hargulka's throne room. He takes down the map of the area to study it. Then he searches the room for any hidden caches. He checks the wagon and the single barrel before inspecting the throne itself.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Alister will take 10 on any knowledge checks needed to understand the map


Speaking giant or a DC 25 Linguistics check could tell you more about the map.

The throne is just a crude carved stump and the barrel is full of nauseatingly rotting meats. The chest has potential, but is locked with a stout padlock.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Linguistics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Alister rolls his eyes and drops the map. He could easily speak Giant with a spell, but reading it was another matter. He carries the chest back to the tower where they were making their camp. "Can anyone read Giant or open this lock?"


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu pulls out a scroll case and flips through a few scrolls before withdrawing one. He hands it to Alister. "This will let you read the map. I have a scroll that has a good chance to open simple locks, but that one may be too much for it."

The scroll he hands Alister is Comprehend Languages. Aristu has a Knock spell, but it lets him make a caster level check +10 vs the lock's DC. I assume for the scroll that would be 1d20 + 13, so a simple lock (DC 20) or maybe an average one (DC 25) is within it's reach, but stronger locks are unlikely to open.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Once Piotr is back from retrieving the horses, he goes to join his companions who are examining the treasure.

Gesturing towards Aristu and Alister, Piotr quickly interjects, "Save your scroll until it's really needed. I am familiar with the language spoken amongst the trolls and similar creatures ... it is crude but, judging from that map, able to convey important information."

Piotr bends to examine the crude map. He is no military expert but he will try to make sense of what Hargulka has scribed on the map. For that matter, he will try to determine how many of the other marks represent places that he and his companions have already found.

Piotr has Giant on his list of languages.

Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


After examining the map for several minutes, Piotr can see that the trolls have been carrying out a series of organized, planned attacks in the region against locations where civilization has intruded on the Stolen
Lands. Areas where fey creatures live, however, have been carefully marked to avoid.

The scale of the raids indicates a coordination utterly unlike anything that trolls are ordinarily capable of.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail casts Detect Magic and goes to the chamber that Piotr mentioned having seen magic to find out what is hidden there.


Mikhail quickly finds a hidden niche in the two-headed troll's cave. Inside it is a tattered leather bag. Inside the bag is a pile of greasy gold and silver coins as well as an unusual looking pink crystal. It's the crystal that radiates magic.

The haul is 2377 silver coins and 1110 gold coins, as well as the crystal.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"Let's get that chest, too, from Hargulka's chamber," adds Piotr.

"There was a key key in an amulet, or something, on his wrist. Let me examine it, and the rest of Hargulka's gear, before we take it, though," adds the wizard.

Piotr mutters a cantrip and scans the armor, wooden morningstar, amulets and other jewelry, the skull bracelet and the rusted iron key.

With some help, Piotr hauls the chest and drags it out to where he and his companions are preparing to camp.

"If the key does not open it, I can prepare a spell tomorrow for opening locks and doors."

Did you want Piotr to roll for identifying items? He has Spellcraft +13 and Knowledge (arcana) +13


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

After Pitor checks the items for magic, Alister takes the iron key and tries it on the chest. "Does the map show any sort of timetable? There's no way a troll was able to coordinate this. There must be something else helping him." He frowns. "Does it show where they're staging to attack Stagfell?"


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

"Well, we know Hargulka has some tie to servants of Asmodeus, and a large scale coordination of raids is certainly within their capabilities."

Aristu hands Piotr the fetish taken from the two-headed troll so the wizards can examine it as well.

"There was that trap door in the ceiling of the tower to investigate, too. If nothing else, the top of the tower should lend a good view of the approach for whoever is on guard duty."

How high above the floor is the trap door?


Neither the lock nor the key are in any way magical.

Piotr Spellcraft v. Crystal: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Piotr Spellcraft v. Two-headed troll's amulet: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

That crystal remains mysterious, unwilling to give up its secrets to Piotr. However, the wizard easily deduces that the troll's fetish is in fact an amulet of natural armor +2.

Eventually someone opens Hargulka's chest and inside discovers a small statue of a dragon carved from exotic wood, a gold necklace with a jade pendant, several pieces of minor jewelry worth, five medium quality gemstones, three bottles of fine wine, an engraved silver tankard, 1,852 cp, 4,438 sp, and 815 gp.

GM rolls hidden Appraise dice.

Piotr believes he can sell the statue for 250 gp, the necklace for 625 gp, the minor jewelry for total of 1500 gp, the gemstones for 125 gp each, the bottles of wine for 15 gp each and the silver tankard for 65 gp.

__________________________________________________________

The trap door is 15' up. Eventually you get up there and find out it leads to a parapet at the top of the tower, thirty feet above the hillside. It's a well-hidden vantage point.

__________________________________________________________

The map shows a coordinated thrust straight through Stagfell. There are no dates, but it could be happening any day, or even already have happened!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

What about Hargulka's gear? The wooden morningstar, amulets, jewelry, skull bracelet and key?


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr turns to his familiar, stroking the raven and muttering praise to Corb.

"Dear fellow - do you mind staying up on top of the tower? Could you watch for any trolls returning here?"


Oh yeah. Thought we'd done that.

Piotr Spellcraft v. Hargulka's armor: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Piotr Spellcraft v. Hargulka's morningstar: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Piotr Spellcraft v. Hargulka's necklace: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Piotr determines that the armor is large +1 hide armor and the morningstar is a +1 darkwood thundering morningstar. He's at a loss to figure out the necklace. The bracelet and key are both nonmagical and worthless.

Corb preens his feathers importantly. "You got it, boss!" and flaps off to keep watch.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister grabs one of the bottles of wine. "When we're finally done with this place, I think it's worth a drink." He points to the magical amulet. "Ahran, maybe you should wear that? It would help protect you in the future."

With Piotr's help, Alister tries to match up elements of the map with his own maps and notes. He makes note of any contentrations of trolls or landmarks and has Piotr translate them so he can add them to his own map.

Alister also tries to examine the pink crystal and necklace to glean its meaning.
Spellcraft (crystal): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Spellcraft (necklace): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


After a time, Alister perceives the purpose of the magical crystal. It is a dusty rose prism ioun stone, a stone with a sort of protective charm.

Alister is unable to decipher the necklace's secrets, however.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"We can look at the amulet a second time, tomorrow," states Piotr.

"For now, let us make sure that this place is defensible and secure for the night. Our standard watch schedule should be adequate, don't you think?"


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu sits down next to Alister. "Yes, please!" he says while taking his turn with the bottle of wine. His eyebrows arch. "That is not bad...not bad at all." He takes another swig before passing it on.

"Our regular watches should be fine, but I can take an extra shift if someone needs more rest."

Alister takes his turn to cast Detect Magic and examine the necklace.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

He shakes his head, "Beats me."


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister heals Mikhail once before they settle in the for the evening. He decides to save the last of his arcane power in case the trolls have one last surprise for them.

He takes the bottle from Aristu and takes a long drink. "If I didn't know that the trolls probably killed some trader for this, I might actually enjoy it."

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Alister will have one a 2nd level spell slot uncast when he goes to sleep. Not trusting that there's nothing left in the place.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"Thank you for your healing Sir Alister." Mikhail also tries to see if he might unlock the mysteries of the necklace but is unable to decipher the mystery.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

601 to 650 of 2,220 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.