GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


1 to 50 of 2,009 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

This game has been transferred from another, less stable message board. We are most of the way through Book 2: Rivers Run Red.

SUMMARY
The Knights of Saint Alexius have weathered the abdication of their leader, Sir Faisul and have appointed the bard Alister as their new leader, who has taken the title Sir Alister.

Sir Alister and his court have explored much of the Greenbelt and the northern Narlmarches, confronting dangerous monsters and wily fey, coming to the brink of war with a powerful clan of trolls under the lordship of the self-described Hammer of Asmodeus, Hargulka.

After the disappearance of their allies, the Numerian tribesman Kundal and the faerie dragon Sir Perlivash, they have ridden deep into the southern Narlmarches, encountering the nixie sorceress Melianse and the dryad druid Tiressia. Their search has brought them to a ruined elven citadel of unknown age. They encountered and defeated two guardians, a lightning-fast and murderous quickling and a bestial elf-like creature.

Having retreated to regain their strength, the companions have awakened to find their wizard, Piotr, is missing. Having learned from Corb, Piotr's familiar, that Piotr was taken by a "dancing lady", the team has donned their armor and pursued the pair to the central keep of the ruined citadel. There, they have run afoul of a strange mist that seems to sap their will.


Take it away, gentlemen. Map link at the top of the page.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail listens at the stairs and if he hears nothing he climbs towards the second level.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


He's not quite certain what he hears. It sounds like some kind of scuffle.


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

Reposting last action from the old board.

Is there any obvious threat aside from the vision? If not, Ahran continues in, and tries to ascend the tower towards the light he saw outside. If there are obvious monsters here, he withdraws out of the tower.

Sounds like Mikhail is doing the same so the two of them will be going together.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail looks over at Ahran and shrugs at the sound of scuffling and begins the journey up.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran is joining Mikhail.

Sorry I realise I posted my last post under the wrong Alias (Holys) from another game. I don't appear to be able to edit/delete it now. Will take a little getting used to!


Ahran, the strange, cloying mist still haunts you with visions of death and destruction. Please give me another DC 15 Will save. If you fail, take another 1d3 Wisdom damage.

The four companions climb the stairs to an upper chamber and there see an astonishing tableau. The large room is dominated by a single four-poster bed, in which two occupants are in the throes of a very physical and very private moment. One is Piotr, naked and tied to the bed with flowering vines. His attention is entirely consumed by the fey woman on top of him.

She is lithe and beautiful and seems utterly unconcerned by the arrival of four armed men in her boudoir. She is a creature of the First World, not bound by the trivial and provincial morality of mortal lands. She appears as a female elf with pearl white skin, golden hair, and eyes of emerald. Her figure is sleek and curved and she moves with a cat-like grace. She continues her tryst with the rapturous Piotr with a languorous smile and no particular haste. Her rhythmic motions are so enthralling and captivating that Our Heroes merely stare in open-mouthed fascination, which brings a delighted smile to her blood-red lips.

Only Aristu feels a shameful mixture of lust and startled recognition.

Aristu only:
This woman...this fey woman... is the exact image of his long-lost mother.

Ahran, Alister and Mikhail, give me DC 21 Will saves. Aristu, give me the same save, but with a DC 17.

Piotr, you've already failed this save, and another against suggestion.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Willpower plus Bastard Bonus for test of Willpower: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Will save + Medvyed bonus: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr smiles dreamily, ignoring the distant nattering from jays or other annoying creatures.


Alister?


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Will save for visions: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 (vs. DC 17; +3 base, -1 for WIS damage)

WIS damage if vision save failed: 1d3 ⇒ 1

I see the first save was passed, so am assuming no more WIS damage from the visions. Do they stop now or are they ongoing?

Will save for whatever is the cause in the boudoir: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 (vs. DC 21; +3 base, -1 for WIS damage)

Looks like this one was failed!


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Will Save (sickened, heroism): 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 18

Sorry everyone, I missed that we opened gameplay...and now we've all failed a Will Save.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr does not want to share!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Hero Point Reroll of Will save with Bastard bonus: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23

Mikhail breaks free from her mental control and charges her.

I am not sure I can get an attack off and the map is still blocked but I would like to charge and smite her down before the rest of the party tries to kill me.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Believe me, Aristu has no desire to share either


Map Updated


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail races across the room and slashes at the beautiful and surely dark fey creature that has taken Piotr.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 2 = 12

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 4 = 18

I am not sure if she counts as prone. If so that has not been added in above. And with that sad roll I hope she is. :P

As a Swift Action I also used the Increased Defense Blessing for +1 AC and to all saving throws for 1 minute.


While she's not technically "prone", I'd definitely give her a -4 to AC for the same reason - she's not precisely in the best position for defense. Even so...

The beautiful fey's eyes open wide as the angry Abadarian warpriest tries to kill her. She is not only lithe but quick and disengages from her lover with grace and speed. "Are you mad? she cries. "You dare to attack a minister of the queen?"

Still moving in a sinuous, rhythmic dance that keeps Aristu, Alister, Ahran and Piotr enthralled, she gestures to the flowery vines that grow on the walls. "Seize him!"

DC 15 Reflex save, Mikhail!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Reflex Save and Defensive Blessing: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24

If only that had been an attack roll. But at least I am not grabbed I guess.


Well, looks like combat, then. Mikhail, you're up. Lithe and swift and nude, she is magnificent. Everyone else is enthralled and unable to take actions until further notice.

Mikhail, go!

Piotr, under the circumstances, I'm going to allow Corb to act indpendently. Feel free to give him some orders, here.


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb flies across the room to land on the bed beside his master. Once landed on the bed, Corb delivers a peck to Piotr's forehead.

All the while, Corb is projecting images of a great weasel about to enter the nest and squawking "Wake up! Danger!"


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail sees Corb pecking at Piotr to try and awaken him and snarls, "Snap out of it you fools!" and then quickly chants to Abadar as he attacks the dark fey.

Attack on the Fey with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 = 11

Unarmed damage to try wake him up: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 = 16

My attack rolls have been spectacularly bad the last two rounds. Oh well. Swift action to use my last Fervor to cast Shield of Faith for +3 AC on myself.


I'm confused. First of all, Mikhail must either leave the area of the entanglement or have to roll another save at the end of his turn. Also, since he has no reach weapon, he'll need to move just to attack the Dancing Lady. Finally, what do you mean by "unarmed damage to try to wake him up"? Are you attacking the Dancing Lady or Piotr?

Ruined Tower Map


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Ok, so I was going to try to punch Piotr to wake him when I saw Corb was already doing it. So I changed everything to attack her except the description on damage. If I had actually hit the damage was right. I will step out of the entangle. I thought she had lashed out at me similarly to the last fey who animated vines to attack and since she didn't move in the description I didn't check on the map. If I can't step out of it for some reason I will make a new save.


"Foolish Man!" she says. "I came for nothing you could not have replaced. But now I will take your life as payment for your effrontery! Perhaps my son will be wiser." She waves a hand vaguely at the room, then lashes out at Mikhail, still dancing, still mesmerizing everyone but Mikhail.

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Her attacks are vicious, but of little use against the warpriest's heavy armor.

In the meantime, Corb's attempts to rouse Piotr have proved futile.

Mikhail, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"Release them now foul creature!"Mikhail slashes at her once more trying to force her to release his companions.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 = 15

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13


Corb, go!


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb increases his efforts, hopping about on Piotr's chest before reaching to grasp his master's left ear in his beak. The familiar then pulls back while twisting, hoping to awaken his master.


Mikhail's attack misses the swift and naked fey by a country mile as she dances back in to the attack. Meanwhile, Corb tortures his master with no effect while Piotr stares rapturously at the gorgeous woman fighting his ally.

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Her claws rake at Mikhail's eyes, but he remains protected by his holy prayers.

Mikhail, Corb, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail sheathes his blade and tries to grab the dancing fey to stop her enticing moves from distracting his allies.

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

I will sheathe the sword to provoke and then do the Grapple which also provokes since I lack improved grapple. See if this works better.


She does have Combat Reflexes.

Claw AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Claw AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The Dancing Lady claws at Mikhail as he tries to seize her, but his armor proves too effective. He, however, also cannot come to grips with her.

Corb, go!


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Giving up on his master, Corb now flies at the fey in an effort to assist Mikhail.

Grapple (Aid Another):: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


The fight drags on, neither combatant apparently able to harm the other.

Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Mikhail, Corb, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail tries again to tackle her.

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Someday I will role a fabled double digit number...I think. Is it today????


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb again tries to distract the fey creature, flying into her face and trying to break her concentration.

Grapple (Aid Another): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 271d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Critical Hit Confirmation?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The beautiful naked fey manages to bite Mikhail on the wrist.

[4 damage to Mikhail.)

Back to you.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikahil tries to get her into another hold.

Grapple Check with Aid: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26


Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Mikhail manages to sieze the lithe fey by the wrist and pull her tight to his body. She smells like honey and lavender while her creamy skin feels like silk stretched over taut cables of muscle. But most importantly...she stops dancing. All of his companions suddenly start awake as if roused from a lovely dream.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

With a shriek, she pulls free.

Initiative Order
Mikhail (4 damage)
The Dancing Lady
Alister
Ahran
Piotr
Aristu

Mikhail, even if you roll a 20 to retain your grapple, she gets out with that roll of 31. She will resume her dance next round. You can, of course, try to grapple her again.

Anyone, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"Close your eyes!" Mikhail tries to grab her and closes his eyes if he fails.

If I have to close my eyes at the beginning then I will do that and take the miss chance.

Grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Is the map still correct, i.e. are we still dazed and entangled?


You're entangled, but no longer dazed.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

PIotr blinks, staring up at the ceiling befoe realizing that he is laying on a bed. For some reason, his forehead and ear hurt and his clothing is disheveled. Furthermore, that annoying sound was his companions.

"What is going on? Who is that you are fighting?," the wizard asks as be steps to the floor. The images that he is receiving from Corb are, frankly, embarassing. But he understands that the fey has attacked his companions and himself. In reponse, Piotr begins casting a spell.

Move - stand from prone
Standard - begin casting Summon Monster III


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

"You're awake!," cries Corb. "The thing spelled you!"

Crob continues to fly about, trying to drive his beak into the fey's eyes.

Attack (beak): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d3 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -1


Piotr, you're literally tied down to the bed with flowery vines.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister pulls himself out of the areas of the vines. He circles around the fey until he's on the other side of Mikhail. Then he slashes at her with Thorn, which seems to burn with a bright heat as it nears the fey's flesh.

Alister is moving around her. Since she's grappled, she doesn't get an AOO.
Attack (sickened, flank, heroism, fey bane): 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 31
Damage (sickened, AS, fey bane): 1d8 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + (4, 2) = 20

Alister has Mirror Image still up. GM, I don't know if you rolled for images before, but if not, he has 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 images around him.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr struggles against the vines, trying to get loose. "Corb! Help me over here!"

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Mikhail is right. She's not grappled. So she does get an AOO on Alister.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu snaps out of the lust induced trance and begins to struggle with vines pulling at his limbs. Suddenly the shock of recognition washes over him again. Shame, hope, anger and fear battle to control his emotions. It can't be her. Fey are tricksters, and she is trying to unnerve me, some half-lucid part of his mind whispers.

"Why are you wearing my mother's face?!?!" he screams. With a surge of adrenaline he pulls his arms free of the vines. He forces his emotions into a vortex of fury that pulls arcane energy from his source. Struggling against the grasping vines, Aristu tries to sculpt the energy into an irresistible compulsion.

attempting to cast a 2nd level spell while entangled requires a concentration check of DC 15 + 2 = DC 17

concentration check + combat casting: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 4 = 31

Cast Hideous Laughter at the Dancing Lady, Will DC = 20 {10 + 2 (spell level) + 4 (Charisma bonus) + 2 (Spell Focus & Greater Spell Focus) + 2 (Fey bloodline)}

1 to 50 of 2,009 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.